Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty Auro [Approved, 0-5+]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:39 pm
☨ Demon Template ☨

Basic Information

☨ Name: Demonica Nightfang
☨ Titles: Auronagari
☨ Age: 26
☨ Gender: Female (Masqurades as a male)
☨ Affiliation/Rank:

☨ Shifter Appearance auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Auro

if she wants she can change into this form aswell :

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Miwa.Shirow.600.1004074

[True demon form is only 0-5- ] ☨ True Appearance Picture:

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] MiwaShirow600798951
<-- true true demon appearance.

reverse Trap appearance:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] MiwaShirowfull1160734

Personality

☨ Personality: Traits carried over from his past life which still remain the same:

Spoiler:

Personality gained when becoming demon:
Spoiler:

Background History
история

☨ Background: Human life:

Spoiler:

last moments as a human where when he got into a fight with a demon known as cupcake, and in the tussle he was blown to bits basically which is what ended up ultimately killing him.

Powers

☨ Natural Abilities: Akuma Kyodo
zao ka

☨ Unique Abilities:

Appearance traits:

Midnight Wings: Anyways, these are his wings as the name so plainly has suggested; although to say they are just for flying would be a rather stupid and extremely untruthful statement. So why I say this is really just because of how he is built to begin with, everything can be used as a weapon in the grand scheme of things. These are no different but anyways before I get ahead of myself let me go into explaining these wings in some more detail.

Well his wings for starters are a nice uniform pitch black color, which is smooth and blends nicely all around. When mentioning that though, there is also the fact that the wings themselves have a 6 foot wide wingspan and a total of a 12 foot wingspan from one wing tip to the other wing tip. To be truthful that’s not extremely big when you think about it; although where normal wings consist of feathers these wings look like sharpened blades gleaming menacingly in the light. More to this though, is that the wings are made up of rather blade like layers; which give very little resemblance to feathers in the grand scheme of things. While if you wanted an accurate description it would be like a plated armor, which is not only razor sharp but is fully covered in tiny needle like protrusions. There is something interesting about them though, which is thanks to blade hide and cutting edge; not to leave out though those odd little needle like protruding objects I mentioned earlier in passing.

The wings traits:

Cutting breeze: Here we have one of those nifty things about the wings, which is caused by or when you think about it thanks to the general structure and sharpness of those wings themselves. So you might have the question on how a breeze can cut. Well, it’s thanks to how sharp the wings are; so when they are in use they reduce the drag against them by cutting the wind, and causing a rather razor sharp breeze. Though the breeze dissipates after 500 meters or so, before that it can become rather sharp this can be physically harming, and lob through steel. All though it’s not because of how strong nor sharp it is. Rather it’s a combination of the two, as the force behind it and the sharpness together of the gusts are rather formidable when working in conjunction with one another.

Air Acrobatics: Right let’s explain the next trait shall we? Well as you know since they are still even though they do not look like it; a sort of wing-type they still grant the user the capability of flight. To be honest when in flight they work quite well, and grant the user a pretty astounding range on movement; when I say this though it’s not because of his own reaction time. Well no I would be lying if I said that, since it partially due to his reaction time; the other part is how the wings are constructed and shaped. It’s kind of like a sail and a paper airplane, how you shape the sail or the wings is a crucial element in how it behaves. This little concept holds true with the wings in general, it’s how they are shaped and how they catch the wind that grants him that wide range of mobility when in the air.

Reactive defense: Now, I think it’s a good time to go ahead and explain the protruding spike’s in the wings; well in a short explanation they are another means of defense, they react when a threat is present and react accordingly. So how do they react you might be wondering, well what they do is expand slightly but there is more to it, each one of those protruding points are much denser than the actual armor itself is. This is to say that basically when attacked they can extend up to a foot in distance and yes they will stab you if you run into them. Anyways that’s about it with the reactive defense so there we go.

His tail- the living chainsaw: Ok this tail is of a midnight blade uniform color as well, it’s also rather interesting too when you think about it. Now why is it interesting you might be wondering? Well, the tail itself is literally like a chainsaw as it has an almost chain like in appearance base connecting to what looks like at a glance of course, to be a normal tail. That is until you see if up close though of course, then you see it for what it truly is; that is to say something from a freaking horror show. Unlike the chain saw though, these blades are hooked and also moving at rather high speeds; it’s a confusing fact though, being that there is almost no real explanation visibly for how these blades are actually moving. There is though a rather easy explanation for how they move; that explanation is basically the bottled up energy within his body, to burn some of it off; it generates the driving force which powers that strange blade saw tail.

Banshee Band-Saw horns: The horns on his head are extremely weird, they are like a band saw in appearance, and reach up roughly around 6 inches? Well the purpose of them is not known but they can cut at high speeds not only this, but when moving they look like solid horns; weird yes but at the same time, effective in every sense of the word itself. It’s because of this that he is not too smart to fight even when in your right mind these horns have the same over all characteristics of his armor, and are powered in the same elementary fashion as with his tail. So basically these horns are yet another weapon that is in his arsenal.

(былинка шкура) Blade hide:
This is comparative to what would be in normal standards, an extremely dense and absurdly hard armor. The benefits though can be rather deceptive as the armor not only is dense and thick but is extremely compact giving off the impression of not being there in the first place. There is though the factor of the weight itself which is something that should be accounted for; because of the armors weight itself he’s much slower than he would be without this bulking and hefty heavy duty defense. In comparative instances the hide or armor itself is much like diamond, though is also very much unlike it. Gem like in appearance and extremely dense in reality. This is combined with astounding energy reserves and above average evasion capabilities. No not speed, but the quickness between the execution of one movement to the next. There is though the factor of durability - which I might say, is something this extremely compact gargantuan is not lacking in. The armor is above par in how much of a pounding it can take as a whole.

No chinks, no cracks just armor: As the name suggests the armor itself has no chinks or cracks, so in essence it’s one surface. There is a very simple explanation for why this anomaly is a key characteristic of the armor as a whole; in short it’s there to keep in that absurdly large and dense energy field in check. You might ask why that’s such a big deal, well simply put the armor itself is a two way blocked off street; neither side can gain access to said street. This is true to the armor in a very basic way, in order to keep elemental and energy at bay. To do that it must also contain the amount of energy that the user possesses, think of it this way, when you stick a wall between two bodies of water; it blocks both sides right? Well that’s what is going on here, both sources are being blocked, or in this case one is being rejected while the other is being contained.

Cell’s bonding: What’s the deal here? : Ok Hold it, there is also yet another reason this armor is one surface; the cells and molecules that make up the armor have been constantly bonding. These bonds also have become tighter and tighter through repeating the process; the end result is though a solid surface with no divots cracks or exploitable entry points. Now going back to what I brought up before, this contains the energy of the user within the body, not only making him an energy tracker’s worse night mare but, as a side effect the energy works kind of like a reactor; that is to say it will keep increasing.

(Лед Сопротивление) Ice resistance, got some gloves: one of the side effects is an abnormal resistance to ice, which comes from some facts which add up when you think about it. For there is no purchase or divots that ice can begin to form on, or use as a metaphorical vice grip. Second, that internally contained energy generates quite the heater, which keeps the surface of his skin/armor compact all nice and toasty .Quite a fair bit too toasty for the ice to form if you give the time to think about it. Now don’t go thinking hey! I can use a sharp ice lance or something, the armor as I’ve explicitly explained is quite dense; yes this also includes when under high pressures or stress. In not saying that it’s impossible but it’s pretty damned challenging to harm him with normal ice or weak ice attacks.

(Пламя сопротивление ) Flame resistance Got a match? : Alright, another one of the armors more useful traits is that is boasts a pretty substantial resistance to fire/heat type things. This is kind of a given though, as explained interior wise he has a pretty high temperature. Now, this extends to melting and injuries as well; so don’t go thinking if you can burn it melt it, it will not work too well for you. While this is all fine and good though, he still could be injured by flame if you had enough motivation time and determination to do so in the first place; but as I explained it is probably too much effort for most.

( Молния сопротивление) I am not a lightning rod: Ok, now when you think about it; is gem like substances all that conductive? The general answer to that is no, in fact he’s pretty much resistant to the stuff up to a degree; no in not saying that go ahead and go Thor god of thunder on him. So what I am trying to convey here is, want to electrocute something; try a tree or a lightning rod this dude is not a lightning rod nor genuinely something which would easily become a lightning rod.

( Сопротивление к переиздание хаос энергия / Природа энергия ) Resistance to reistu / chaos energy/ Nature energy: Well, another useful thing here is the decent resistance to energy in general. You know how I explained earlier how his armor works like a wall blocking water on both sides? This is what I was getting at, although he’s also very sharp combined with the fact that there is nothing for the particles to run against due to said sharpness it makes it quite difficult for an energy attack ,to actually cause damage in the first place. Don’t get me wrong though in no way am I remotely suggesting he cannot be harmed because I’m not; if something hits him and blows up yes he will be injured. I am though also saying that, it will be hard to critically hurt him; just because of how the armor naturally has a significant resistance to such things in general.

(Первосортный твердый) Super solid: Yes, as the name suggests the armor is not categorized as a mere solid object. It is a super solid object, but really what does this actually mean in reality? Well what it means is because of how tight the bonds of atoms and the molecules in the body are; it makes the shell actually and yes I know I have said this before but, it makes it quite hard. There is one thing I have yet to shed light on though, that is the fact that from the density and class the armor up to a point actually is able to be all together more efficient in defending against barrages of attacks. Not a jaw dropper I know, but it’s downright useful when you come down to the wire.

(Резание острие) Cutting edge: Flat it may be, but I hope you have gathered this whole time I have never once ever eluded to it being a non-sharpened object. If I have you have my apologies but, anyways the whole surface is extremely sharp, it is one surface with no cracks or purchase points. In fact, that’s one of the bonuses of it, because if it had chinks you could exploit them. Not at all the case here, as his whole body is even though it does not look remotely like it; sharp and wickedly so. Meaning to hit him is kind of like ramming your fist into barbwire only worse; that is of course if it’s in contact with the bare skin. In this lies a problem, which is how severely hurt does one become; well it’s not much just shallow cuts but still not something I recommend finding out for yourself. Oh by the way if you are wondering, yes its 360, and unbroken due to it being one complete surface.

(Реактор сердцевина) Reactor core: Now then lets address one of the key conundrums; where and what is all that pent up energy used for? Well, other than addressing that, first I will tell u what it’s not able to be used for. Anyways what I’m saying is, that wall that is like a wall separating two bodies of water; makes it impossible for magical skills to be used or conjured. Now then with that all sorted out, I will now tell you what it is used for. This is where It gets kind of interesting, all that energy can be consumed and in simple explanation smashed into each other; yeah a duh moment right? While they collide both kinetic and literal energies are consumed and then converted into raw explosive force. “Force” meaning the punch that is packed for that delivery boy called the point of impact. Its released effectively causing the trade to be kind of like a massive “boost” which allows the swinging force or movements impact in general to go through the roof as you say.

(Первосортный способность) Super power: Yes I know the names quite cheesy but, its accurate let me explain how. So this is generated thanks to reactor core and all the good stuff it does, this is also collectively added if you will to the fact this form is basically a thing of almost entirely pure defense and strength make up. Although, this does cut down on his speed pretty significantly on the trade basically that his combat speed is to the point that a swing may very well cause a pretty powerful gale if such a situation called for one.

Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resistances:

Ice damage: -30%
can knock back

Fire: -30%

Water: -30%

Lightning: -30%

Reitsu/energy resistance. -includes ni energy chaos energy ext

-30%

Vibration weakness:

damage +20%

Vibrations temperaroly weaken his armor by 5% for every hit. max's at 25% or.. taking 1/4th the strength away. this also decreases elemental defenses.

these reset every 5th post i post

Adjustable Demon State

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Yozakura.Quartet.240.615473

☨ Adjustable State Benefits:

Add on: This form is a add on to the true demon form itself appearance characteristic traits remain constant, all the while revamps do occur due to the furthered evolution that is presented in this heightened state.

Slash beat harmony: Slash beat harmony, is an interesting skill in itself. What it does is in the base objective of it, speeds up the mind and the speed that the body takes in information; its partially because he has to be able to see his own blade energy in action to avoid major disaster . This also quickens reaction time, which is another benefit of it. To be accurate it pretty significantly slows down the rate he perceives an attack when it’s in motion anyways. It also increases the consistency of how he moves,for the reason that while being defended he is not weighed down by the immense bulk of his previous forms armor. This does not though come without its consequences, due to the sped up perception when coming out of this form he can experience a turn of “lag” where he acts comparable to a drunk with how he moves. This move though makes him no better in speed then he previously is, it in effect has nothing to do with his speed. It instead drastically is improving the speed he can react or the small movements and the interval between them. Meaning he is not getting a speed boost per say, but he becomes much more nimble because of this.

9 layer prism barrier: this is another unique characteristic, while his akuma kyodo is strong to begin with, while in this form the strength itself becomes replicated and layered 9 times total. Each layer acts to reinforce the over-all structural integrity and the strength of the defense as a whole. This allows his barrier to not only to take that much more of a pounding but at the same time to be that much more likely to survive the pounding to begin with.

Hydrogen Skin: This is a affect which is useful and dangerous at the same time, As In the center of each prism a compacted corona or veil of extremely dense hydrogen is present. Focused within a radius of two feet radiating outwards when breached it explodes outwards as a defense mechanism of sorts. It has the force of a nuclear explosion which is confined to that slight space, this makes the force of the blast truly enormous, all this force becomes locked within the radius causing the blast itself to get stronger and stronger within that set area as it seeks escape. By finding none it causes more and more tension which is why the blast itself becomes so strong.

Titan strength: Due to beserkers conversion his strength is increased 3 times that of what it normally was. Making it truely monsterous. this is due to the fact he does not get any real abilities in this form.

2nd skin: This is the part of the skin that has also inherited the traits and beneficial characteristics of his previous armor, the only difference is in size and weight; for while previously the armor itself was a extremely dense and bulky variable the 2nd skin itself is actually quite small, being focused into a slightly thicker than average skin layer .Which rests above the layers of the penta skin itself; giving a defensive layer to his skin as a whole.
Penta-skin: His skin has inherited the traits which previously where characteristic to his shifter form, by this concept the skin itself in each layer is as hard as the original was. Though there is a pretty substantial difference with this, the skin is split up into 5 compact layers which retain individually the hardness previously but have a collective hardness that is greater than it was previously.

Hydrogen Immunity: Due to the addition of a hydrogen element aspect in his body make up in this stage; the user has a innate immunity to hydrogen and its immediate and as well indirect components. This being things such as radiation and sickness produced. This is from the affects, though it extends to a degree onto other aspects like explosions, and extreme temperament to substantial quantities of heat and flame. Due to the fact hydrogen is highly explosive / combustible.
^ one power

v Second power
Blade energy is the idea of a sharp edge incarnated in the simplest means of explanation. That is roughly to say that, by compressing not only a truly formidable amount of energy but in addition to being hard, dense and extremely volatile. It makes the blade’s destructive capabilities that much more formidable, in addition to this being partially the substance of armor in previous forms; as well as in essence meaning it inherited the traits that went along with it. Meaning, that the extremely dense gem-like particles cannot be manipulated by anyone who is not ;in definition the creator and biological owner of the skill itself. There is one more principle though, which is added onto the already formidable technique. Using the idea of cutting edge, it has been taken a step further here, by introducing a hydrogen element into the shards very core; with this addition it allows for the shards themselves to become explosive but not without rhyme or reason. The explosions by their lone some, generate nuclear energy or a small nuclear detonation within each small shard. These shards themselves also are extremely aero dynamic allowing for them to reach pretty astounding speeds; that is to say they can accelerate to the threshold speed of roughly 2000mph.
This is activated through a swing of a finger , which is the focal point of the expelled blade energy substance.

Super Solid Enigma state: The difference between these stages become pretty apparent when the skin of the blade itself comes into play, As the shells original hardness has not only been increased by a considerable amount meaning around 4x how hard it originally was to begin with; but it’s also now vibrating at extreme speeds, thanks to the microscopic sound-barrier breaking shockwave-explosions that occur radiating outward on the threshold of the shell itself. The shockwaves themselves though, have a peculiar affect in the contained environment they are produced within; meaning they affect the amount of power that is within the blades cutting force. It’s concept basically means, that the shockwaves produced in the contained environment build up, pressing outwards seeking escape; this is one of the secrets which makes the slashing force so great. As, when the gems cut or come into contact with an opposing force, it causes a release of those force’s along the edge of the gem blade itself. Or I should say the shard of a blade.
This is also the same as when the hydrogen combusts and ignites in the small pressurized space that it is placed within; as when the impact initially occurs the nuclear explosion is focused outward in a confined super compact cutting edge which radiates outward within all that focused force of the miniature shockwaves. That is another one of the main reasons that the cutting properties are so strong in the first place.

As a super solid it has another thing known as all states.
All states: Any given point the solid can turn into a expanded liquid particle, which would be a lot like plasma. And would be extremely hot, but it can also expand the core, and be like a white hot blade for a turn and will cause the ground it touches to explode and turn molten. This is just another fact of the energy it uses.

Upgraded core reactor: The core reactor itself has been enhanced as well, now being able to be focused exterior it eats up radiation and hydrogen energy residue in the air, It’s primary use being to recycle the energy consumed within his own blade energy skill. Needless to say what’s accomplished is that half of the expended energy is recycled and consumed back into the body. By doing so it allows for the energy strain not to be as great as it could be and is pretty effective at lessening over all energy consumption to a decent degree.
There are some perks to this enhancement though, that are not about energy saving as a whole. One such thing is the fact that this new addition of eating up radiation and hydrogen energy residue , allows for an interesting side-affect which is the increase of over all power considerably when in a place which has present a high concentration of hydrogen cells, or even compounds containing radiation , or hydrogen atoms. These type of things will be broken down, and used to fuel and increase his energy stores.

There is more to this than merely consuming it though, as for him this is his food source in this particular demonic stage. It extends further with this concept by allowing the hydrogen atoms to be prominently after a 2 turn period to boost general power, by around the threshold of 20% regardless of where he is as he is constantly to a point if you think about it consuming the hydrogen atoms present. In tree’s and other such substances which are within a 300 foot radius around him is the distance that the hydrogen atoms are constantly being pulled from compounds. Non player controlled ones of course, but

IRON MAIDEN MODE:

Full demon : iron Maiden:

This mode, is his full demon defensive mode, known as iron maiden .

Hell Overdrive: In iron maiden his body changes from being one which is nimble and quick with offensive capabilities to a insanely strong wall. It works first by taking the gem blade technique and through the hell overdrive it compacts the gem blade particles into a solid surface which retains the hardness of the gem blade technique but, not to mention gains the additional defensive capabilities equal to or greater to the techniques original offensive capabilies. By doing such, it allows a incredibly dense yet resilient layer of armor which slides over the defensive capabilities of his original full demon form. It Goes to say though, this sacrifices both distance and offense but in return, enhances the defense which is shown to be prominent in his original or shifter stage. By reverting once more, his inward energy levels allowing it to become one more impassible and impervious to tampering; but it goes a step further, to enhancing the effects of not only his physical defense but the akuma kyodo he has, retaining its 9 layers and nuclear defense mechanism.

There is more to this though, while the nuclear explosion before was focused in a 2 foot radius, this time it has been further compacted. This is due to the further enhancements and improvements to his already impressive defense. While, retaining instead of a piercing charge or one that causes extreme damage, it instead is focused in a brief but intense period of about a second which is a blinding clap of light. Though thanks to the prominent defense orientation of this form itself, the blast has a deflective or pulsating outward focused charge which throws all that force and energy into that outward split second shockwave. Though its not only extremely brief in the time it’s there, it’s extremely due to the nature of hell overdrive focused. Meaning the outward pressing force does not dissipate and keep expanding but it in-fact actually is forced right up against the demon barrier or the position of the outermost one, this works to literally create a explosion which causes a physically repelling explosion which can out right stop attacks of those up to one tier less than his own unless both durability strength are superior to the users own.

Now, with the akuma kyodo though his barrier is further compressed and weaved together further though it has become enhanced due to the nature of both his shifter and true demon forms. By taking the layered traits, and the skills that have been brought between both forms. It is substantially stronger, by having the traits be similar to full demon, but retain a greatly improved defensive edge against both physical and energy based attacks, Also it has now incorporated a regenerative defense, by incorporating the reactor core which is present in shifter form, and instead of focusing on increasing strength this has been tied to the akuma kyodo and outward defensive layers of armor.

Though precisely what does this mean? It means that the old generator itself is upgraded and at the same time has been altered precisely to fit the defensive characteristics of "Iron maiden" By being focused on the demon barrier and shock wave, it allows the pent up energy within his body, to be exuded or expanded within the demon barrier itself, further compressing and adding resiliency to the barrier itself. Also by imbedding the properties of his own armor into it, has enabled the characteristics of manipulation defense to be in part imbedded or inherited by the barrier. By taking the properties it also increases defense against particle manipulation. Because another immediate effect of hell overdrive is (communal inheritance);which allows for the previous skills and properties of both forms within both defensive and offensive characteristics to be inherited and incorporated into the form that is currently being in use.

Through hell overdrive, the direct evolution of inherited traits, can create and evolve into combination or synchronized traits which are exclusive to the iron maiden form. Due to the defensive nature, and the traits already posessed sub traits and inherited or evolved traits and skills have formed.

Sub Trait (hell overdrive); Unity- Hydrogen Prism : Hydrogen prism, is oriented within the concept of super power, hydrogen skin and super solid, In a sense through them it has created an extremely dense pressure which is the result of constant shockwaves which happen at a rate of 1 per second, through the increase and direct effect of monumental force being trapped in the confined space of a 1 by 1 foot radius around him, it has caused a comparable affect to his demon barrier, by increasing and confining the explosions into an outward affect, which causes the ground within the field to compact to a smooth and extremely dense surface, also by creating the outward force it repels reishi to some degree, and by also detonating when the interior barrier is breached it creates a sudden burst which explodes outward and dissipated afterwards keeping the outward force prominent, and the force in the prism itself expended outward in defense.

Sub Trait: (Hell overdrive) Combustion halo: Combustion halo is oriented within the concept of both reactor core, and Hydrogen immunity, through these two and by the hell conversion trait, a defense against explosions and combusting or combustion based attack styles has been generated. By linking the escaping energy of explosions which slam into the exterior area of his akuma kyodo it has allowed for the impacting force to be diverted and distorted from the two combined substances it takes and consumes the explosions escaping energy, as it combusts and breaks apart, not by absorbing the attack or its components but by robbing the explosive elements fuel, through taking in the expelled energy which is in a form of combustion, or is in the process of combusting and then rapidly canceling it out through consumption and negation. Though there are limits being this in general does not affect or harm the attack, but negates the affects if they are explosive in nature or execution, up to a point being it neutralizes explosions up to 1 tier lower, and reduces damage and impact taken by up to 40% for those up to 2 tiers higher than him.

Communal inheritance: Through hell overdrive, the skills and properties of his forms are fused and inherited into this defensive form, directly allowing for the helpful traits to influence and enhance skills and subsequently character function in addition to enhancement and further ment of the said traits and technique base, through expansion and evolution. Also , allowing for distribution of said traits or skill's to influence natural aspects of his demonic powers, such as akuma kyodo and so forth. Also allowing for the total defensive capabilities of the forms before to be inherited and combined within the form as a base.

Hell Conversion: Through communal inheritance, the inherited skills if offensive, are evolved and changed to fit the iron maiden form, at least being equivalent in defensive potential as the offensive skills previous power, was when used for offense. Compensation for the changes and difference made, and thus enhancing the total foundation of defense. This extends to all forms, which are created or incorporated into auro himself, by inheriting the techniques and converting them into a useable defensive purpose. this is to say that as a result all moves are defensive and defensively based in purpose and execution.

--------------------------------------------------
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] DemonicaNightfang

It’s hard to say but yes this he is really a she, as shown once entering the stage of demonica musica; she is drastically underdressed although which is something which is rather easy to see. Though with her appearance there leaves little room for complaint. It’s an oddity I admit but also while this state is a shocker there is plenty of interesting things to be gleaned from it.

Inheritance: Through inheritance she is able to regain and make use of previous forms skill traits and characteristics. So by this passive skill, its compensated through taking that which is already present and modifying it to make it unique to this form. With this idea it becomes possible to see a tight knit make up of both previous existing and brand new traits to come about.

Inherited:

Midnight wings

Chainsaw tail

Banshee band-saw horns

blade hide

cutting edge

Blade energy- upgraded

Saw Blade Energy: Saw blade energy, is the improved state of blade energy. Simplest means of explaining is it still holds the idea of a sharp edge incarnate; though that is also an inadequate explanation, as these blades are single and infinite in how they move; because the blades themselves constantly are rotating at high speeds while having lost the range they once had, they become a veil around the body which looks like a hurricane of black miasma. The trick behind it is although it inherited both the properties of the armor and blade energy; it’s different because of that It retains the hydrogen core previously shown, though all that force becomes a prominent ever present explosion of power. Which is shown in a keen blue black, sparking corona around the black interior, This blade cannot be manipulated. Its stronger though then just a mere dense gem-like shard substance though, it is extremely powerful with the cutting force to break down defenses of foe’s up to the same tier with relative ease. This saw energy though works by a continued circuit of absurd force and the shockwaves which are present building up within the shards base. This loop travels extremely fast and is extremely dangerous

Super Solid Musica state: The difference between these stages become pretty apparent when the skin of the blade itself comes into play, As the shells original hardness has not only been increased by a considerable amount meaning around 4x how hard it originally was to begin with; but it’s also now vibrating at extreme speeds, thanks to the microscopic sound-barrier breaking shockwave-explosions that occur radiating outward on the threshold of the shell itself. The shockwaves themselves though, have a peculiar affect in the contained environment they are produced within; meaning they affect the amount of power that is within the blades cutting force. It’s concept basically means, that the shockwaves produced in the contained environment build up, pressing outwards seeking escape; this is one of the secrets which makes the slashing force so great. As, when the gems cut or come into contact with an opposing force, it causes a release of those force’s along the edge of the gem blade itself. Or I should say the shard of a blade.

This is also the same as when the hydrogen combusts and ignites in the small pressurized space that it is placed within; as when the impact initially occurs the nuclear explosion is focused outward in a confined super compact cutting edge which radiates outward within all that focused force of the miniature shockwaves. That is another one of the main reasons that the cutting properties are so strong in the first place.

Now though these contained explosions increase rather drastically themselves; becoming serrated and disjointed it causes the explosion and slashing concept to become even stronger. From this disjointed explosion concept is the essence of how a band saw behaves, because it’s not smooth it becomes jagged giving a sharp edge to the force itself, not though that it merely is forced out on impact though; now instead its constantly used expanding and increasing the slicing skill of the saw blade itself.

Saw Attunement: This skill goes with saw blade energy, what it does is allows the skill to be focused and augmented to the point of impact, this is done to create a weapon that can be used with ease. As such it is shown through the morphing of the point its being executed from, which takes the shape of a saw well, a saw like halo forms around the limb itself, this can be used for both attacking and defending, and is done with great efficiency on the upside this can be spammed when needed, as this form only brings and modifies what the user was previously capable off. With that being said, the perk is because this is in essence an extension of her own body she can keep the saw blade going as long as she needs too.

Projection barrier saw: This is another peculiar thing, her own akuma kyodo which is inherited from past forms, takes the general shape of saw blades on her arms and fits the body quite well on the torso. This works though as an offensive defense, it’s kind of like a physical extension of the body the barrier can cut and cause damage because of this, as it is directly influenced by saw blade energy. This projection is as hard as full demon, although it’s never a immobile object or “still” anymore generally because of or thanks to saw-blade energy. Yes when I say it’s not still in saying that it moves just like her tail and horns do. The only difference is this barrier itself as I’ve explained can do damage and defend; as the best defense is a good offense.

Skill-Sheet

To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.

Racial Skills

Za Koa Skill: Cant use it

Demon Magic: Cant Use it

Shadow Movement: She Cant Use it

Akuma Kyōdo: Master

General Skills

Durability: Master

General Speed: master

Strength: Master

Weapon Skill: N/A

Roleplay Sample

☨ Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

Last edited by Shizuo on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 29 times in total

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] LzZCuy7
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] BtXe12b
Anonymous

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty Re: Auro [Approved, 0-5+]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm
Okay, first and foremost!

Please try to correct the spelling in your app, it is a bit horrible.

Second, please remove the black lotus things, since you gave that face to frost.

Third, please complete your history, you sorta botched that a bit.

Fourth, your abilities are a bit all over the place, can you try to organize them properly?

Once that's done, I'll check it.

> Moved to WiP for a lot of fixings. <
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty skin version

Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Photobucket

☨ Demon Template ☨

Basic Information

☨ Name: Demonica Nightfang
☨ Titles: Auronagari
☨ Age: 26
☨ Gender: Female (Masqurades as a male)
☨ Affiliation/Rank:

☨ Shifter Appearance

[True demon form is only 0-5- ] ☨ True Appearance Picture: [img][/img]

Personality

☨ Personality: Traits carried over from his past life which still remain the same:

Spoiler:

Background History
история

☨ Background: Human life:

Spoiler:

last moments as a human where when he got into a fight with a demon known as cupcake, and in the tussle he was blown to bits basically which is what ended up ultimately killing him.

Powers

☨ Natural Abilities: Akuma Kyodo
zao ka

☨ Unique Abilities:

Appearance traits:

Midnight Wings: Anyways, these are his wings as the name so plainly has suggested; although to say they are just for flying would be a rather stupid and extremely untruthful statement. So why I say this is really just because of how he is built to begin with, everything can be used as a weapon in the grand scheme of things. These are no different but anyways before I get ahead of myself let me go into explaining these wings in some more detail.

Well his wings for starters are a nice uniform pitch black color, which is smooth and blends nicely all around. When mentioning that though, there is also the fact that the wings themselves have a 6 foot wide wingspan and a total of a 12 foot wingspan from one wing tip to the other wing tip. To be truthful that’s not extremely big when you think about it; although where normal wings consist of feathers these wings look like sharpened blades gleaming menacingly in the light. More to this though, is that the wings are made up of rather blade like layers; which give very little resemblance to feathers in the grand scheme of things. While if you wanted an accurate description it would be like a plated armor, which is not only razor sharp but is fully covered in tiny needle like protrusions. There is something interesting about them though, which is thanks to blade hide and cutting edge; not to leave out though those odd little needle like protruding objects I mentioned earlier in passing.

The wings traits:

Cutting breeze: Here we have one of those nifty things about the wings, which is caused by or when you think about it thanks to the general structure and sharpness of those wings themselves. So you might have the question on how a breeze can cut. Well, it’s thanks to how sharp the wings are; so when they are in use they reduce the drag against them by cutting the wind, and causing a rather razor sharp breeze. Though the breeze dissipates after 500 meters or so, before that it can become rather sharp this can be physically harming, and lob through steel. All though it’s not because of how strong nor sharp it is. Rather it’s a combination of the two, as the force behind it and the sharpness together of the gusts are rather formidable when working in conjunction with one another.

Air Acrobatics: Right let’s explain the next trait shall we? Well as you know since they are still even though they do not look like it; a sort of wing-type they still grant the user the capability of flight. To be honest when in flight they work quite well, and grant the user a pretty astounding range on movement; when I say this though it’s not because of his own reaction time. Well no I would be lying if I said that, since it partially due to his reaction time; the other part is how the wings are constructed and shaped. It’s kind of like a sail and a paper airplane, how you shape the sail or the wings is a crucial element in how it behaves. This little concept holds true with the wings in general, it’s how they are shaped and how they catch the wind that grants him that wide range of mobility when in the air.

Reactive defense: Now, I think it’s a good time to go ahead and explain the protruding spike’s in the wings; well in a short explanation they are another means of defense, they react when a threat is present and react accordingly. So how do they react you might be wondering, well what they do is expand slightly but there is more to it, each one of those protruding points are much denser than the actual armor itself is. This is to say that basically when attacked they can extend up to a foot in distance and yes they will stab you if you run into them. Anyways that’s about it with the reactive defense so there we go.

His tail- the living chainsaw: Ok this tail is of a midnight blade uniform color as well, it’s also rather interesting too when you think about it. Now why is it interesting you might be wondering? Well, the tail itself is literally like a chainsaw as it has an almost chain like in appearance base connecting to what looks like at a glance of course, to be a normal tail. That is until you see if up close though of course, then you see it for what it truly is; that is to say something from a freaking horror show. Unlike the chain saw though, these blades are hooked and also moving at rather high speeds; it’s a confusing fact though, being that there is almost no real explanation visibly for how these blades are actually moving. There is though a rather easy explanation for how they move; that explanation is basically the bottled up energy within his body, to burn some of it off; it generates the driving force which powers that strange blade saw tail.

Banshee Band-Saw horns: The horns on his head are extremely weird, they are like a band saw in appearance, and reach up roughly around 6 inches? Well the purpose of them is not known but they can cut at high speeds not only this, but when moving they look like solid horns; weird yes but at the same time, effective in every sense of the word itself. It’s because of this that he is not too smart to fight even when in your right mind these horns have the same over all characteristics of his armor, and are powered in the same elementary fashion as with his tail. So basically these horns are yet another weapon that is in his arsenal.

(былинка шкура) Blade hide:
This is comparative to what would be in normal standards, an extremely dense and absurdly hard armor. The benefits though can be rather deceptive as the armor not only is dense and thick but is extremely compact giving off the impression of not being there in the first place. There is though the factor of the weight itself which is something that should be accounted for; because of the armors weight itself he’s much slower than he would be without this bulking and hefty heavy duty defense. In comparative instances the hide or armor itself is much like diamond, though is also very much unlike it. Gem like in appearance and extremely dense in reality. This is combined with astounding energy reserves and above average evasion capabilities. No not speed, but the quickness between the execution of one movement to the next. There is though the factor of durability - which I might say, is something this extremely compact gargantuan is not lacking in. The armor is above par in how much of a pounding it can take as a whole.

No chinks, no cracks just armor: As the name suggests the armor itself has no chinks or cracks, so in essence it’s one surface. There is a very simple explanation for why this anomaly is a key characteristic of the armor as a whole; in short it’s there to keep in that absurdly large and dense energy field in check. You might ask why that’s such a big deal, well simply put the armor itself is a two way blocked off street; neither side can gain access to said street. This is true to the armor in a very basic way, in order to keep elemental and energy at bay. To do that it must also contain the amount of energy that the user possesses, think of it this way, when you stick a wall between two bodies of water; it blocks both sides right? Well that’s what is going on here, both sources are being blocked, or in this case one is being rejected while the other is being contained.

Cell’s bonding: What’s the deal here? : Ok Hold it, there is also yet another reason this armor is one surface; the cells and molecules that make up the armor have been constantly bonding. These bonds also have become tighter and tighter through repeating the process; the end result is though a solid surface with no divots cracks or exploitable entry points. Now going back to what I brought up before, this contains the energy of the user within the body, not only making him an energy tracker’s worse night mare but, as a side effect the energy works kind of like a reactor; that is to say it will keep increasing.

(Лед Сопротивление) Ice resistance, got some gloves: one of the side effects is an abnormal resistance to ice, which comes from some facts which add up when you think about it. For there is no purchase or divots that ice can begin to form on, or use as a metaphorical vice grip. Second, that internally contained energy generates quite the heater, which keeps the surface of his skin/armor compact all nice and toasty .Quite a fair bit too toasty for the ice to form if you give the time to think about it. Now don’t go thinking hey! I can use a sharp ice lance or something, the armor as I’ve explicitly explained is quite dense; yes this also includes when under high pressures or stress. In not saying that it’s impossible but it’s pretty damned challenging to harm him with normal ice or weak ice attacks.

(Пламя сопротивление ) Flame resistance Got a match? : Alright, another one of the armors more useful traits is that is boasts a pretty substantial resistance to fire/heat type things. This is kind of a given though, as explained interior wise he has a pretty high temperature. Now, this extends to melting and injuries as well; so don’t go thinking if you can burn it melt it, it will not work too well for you. While this is all fine and good though, he still could be injured by flame if you had enough motivation time and determination to do so in the first place; but as I explained it is probably too much effort for most.

( Молния сопротивление) I am not a lightning rod: Ok, now when you think about it; is gem like substances all that conductive? The general answer to that is no, in fact he’s pretty much resistant to the stuff up to a degree; no in not saying that go ahead and go Thor god of thunder on him. So what I am trying to convey here is, want to electrocute something; try a tree or a lightning rod this dude is not a lightning rod nor genuinely something which would easily become a lightning rod.

( Сопротивление к переиздание хаос энергия / Природа энергия ) Resistance to reistu / chaos energy/ Nature energy: Well, another useful thing here is the decent resistance to energy in general. You know how I explained earlier how his armor works like a wall blocking water on both sides? This is what I was getting at, although he’s also very sharp combined with the fact that there is nothing for the particles to run against due to said sharpness it makes it quite difficult for an energy attack ,to actually cause damage in the first place. Don’t get me wrong though in no way am I remotely suggesting he cannot be harmed because I’m not; if something hits him and blows up yes he will be injured. I am though also saying that, it will be hard to critically hurt him; just because of how the armor naturally has a significant resistance to such things in general.

(Первосортный твердый) Super solid: Yes, as the name suggests the armor is not categorized as a mere solid object. It is a super solid object, but really what does this actually mean in reality? Well what it means is because of how tight the bonds of atoms and the molecules in the body are; it makes the shell actually and yes I know I have said this before but, it makes it quite hard. There is one thing I have yet to shed light on though, that is the fact that from the density and class the armor up to a point actually is able to be all together more efficient in defending against barrages of attacks. Not a jaw dropper I know, but it’s downright useful when you come down to the wire.

(Резание острие) Cutting edge: Flat it may be, but I hope you have gathered this whole time I have never once ever eluded to it being a non-sharpened object. If I have you have my apologies but, anyways the whole surface is extremely sharp, it is one surface with no cracks or purchase points. In fact, that’s one of the bonuses of it, because if it had chinks you could exploit them. Not at all the case here, as his whole body is even though it does not look remotely like it; sharp and wickedly so. Meaning to hit him is kind of like ramming your fist into barbwire only worse; that is of course if it’s in contact with the bare skin. In this lies a problem, which is how severely hurt does one become; well it’s not much just shallow cuts but still not something I recommend finding out for yourself. Oh by the way if you are wondering, yes its 360, and unbroken due to it being one complete surface.

(Реактор сердцевина) Reactor core: Now then lets address one of the key conundrums; where and what is all that pent up energy used for? Well, other than addressing that, first I will tell u what it’s not able to be used for. Anyways what I’m saying is, that wall that is like a wall separating two bodies of water; makes it impossible for magical skills to be used or conjured. Now then with that all sorted out, I will now tell you what it is used for. This is where It gets kind of interesting, all that energy can be consumed and in simple explanation smashed into each other; yeah a duh moment right? While they collide both kinetic and literal energies are consumed and then converted into raw explosive force. “Force” meaning the punch that is packed for that delivery boy called the point of impact. Its released effectively causing the trade to be kind of like a massive “boost” which allows the swinging force or movements impact in general to go through the roof as you say.

(Первосортный способность) Super power: Yes I know the names quite cheesy but, its accurate let me explain how. So this is generated thanks to reactor core and all the good stuff it does, this is also collectively added if you will to the fact this form is basically a thing of almost entirely pure defense and strength make up. Although, this does cut down on his speed pretty significantly on the trade basically that his combat speed is to the point that a swing may very well cause a pretty powerful gale if such a situation called for one.

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resistances:

Ice damage: -30%
can knock back

Fire: -30%

Water: -30%

Lightning: -30%

Reitsu/energy resistance. -includes ni energy chaos energy ext

-30%

Vibration weakness:

damage +20%

Vibrations temperaroly weaken his armor by 5% for every hit. max's at 25% or.. taking 1/4th the strength away. this also decreases elemental defenses.

these reset every 5th post i post

Adjustable Demon State

☨ Adjustable State Benefits:

Add on: This form is a add on to the true demon form itself appearance characteristic traits remain constant, all the while revamps do occur due to the furthered evolution that is presented in this heightened state.

Slash beat harmony: Slash beat harmony, is an interesting skill in itself. What it does is in the base objective of it, speeds up the mind and the speed that the body takes in information; its partially because he has to be able to see his own blade energy in action to avoid major disaster . This also quickens reaction time, which is another benefit of it. To be accurate it pretty significantly slows down the rate he perceives an attack when it’s in motion anyways. It also increases the consistency of how he moves,for the reason that while being defended he is not weighed down by the immense bulk of his previous forms armor. This does not though come without its consequences, due to the sped up perception when coming out of this form he can experience a turn of “lag” where he acts comparable to a drunk with how he moves. This move though makes him no better in speed then he previously is, it in effect has nothing to do with his speed. It instead drastically is improving the speed he can react or the small movements and the interval between them. Meaning he is not getting a speed boost per say, but he becomes much more nimble because of this.

9 layer prism barrier: this is another unique characteristic, while his akuma kyodo is strong to begin with, while in this form the strength itself becomes replicated and layered 9 times total. Each layer acts to reinforce the over-all structural integrity and the strength of the defense as a whole. This allows his barrier to not only to take that much more of a pounding but at the same time to be that much more likely to survive the pounding to begin with.

Hydrogen Skin: This is a affect which is useful and dangerous at the same time, As In the center of each prism a compacted corona or veil of extremely dense hydrogen is present. Focused within a radius of two feet radiating outwards when breached it explodes outwards as a defense mechanism of sorts. It has the force of a nuclear explosion which is confined to that slight space, this makes the force of the blast truly enormous, all this force becomes locked within the radius causing the blast itself to get stronger and stronger within that set area as it seeks escape. By finding none it causes more and more tension which is why the blast itself becomes so strong.

Titan strength: Due to beserkers conversion his strength is increased 3 times that of what it normally was. Making it truely monsterous. this is due to the fact he does not get any real abilities in this form.

2nd skin: This is the part of the skin that has also inherited the traits and beneficial characteristics of his previous armor, the only difference is in size and weight; for while previously the armor itself was a extremely dense and bulky variable the 2nd skin itself is actually quite small, being focused into a slightly thicker than average skin layer .Which rests above the layers of the penta skin itself; giving a defensive layer to his skin as a whole.
Penta-skin: His skin has inherited the traits which previously where characteristic to his shifter form, by this concept the skin itself in each layer is as hard as the original was. Though there is a pretty substantial difference with this, the skin is split up into 5 compact layers which retain individually the hardness previously but have a collective hardness that is greater than it was previously.

Hydrogen Immunity: Due to the addition of a hydrogen element aspect in his body make up in this stage; the user has a innate immunity to hydrogen and its immediate and as well indirect components. This being things such as radiation and sickness produced. This is from the affects, though it extends to a degree onto other aspects like explosions, and extreme temperament to substantial quantities of heat and flame. Due to the fact hydrogen is highly explosive / combustible.
^ one power

v Second power
Blade energy is the idea of a sharp edge incarnated in the simplest means of explanation. That is roughly to say that, by compressing not only a truly formidable amount of energy but in addition to being hard, dense and extremely volatile. It makes the blade’s destructive capabilities that much more formidable, in addition to this being partially the substance of armor in previous forms; as well as in essence meaning it inherited the traits that went along with it. Meaning, that the extremely dense gem-like particles cannot be manipulated by anyone who is not ;in definition the creator and biological owner of the skill itself. There is one more principle though, which is added onto the already formidable technique. Using the idea of cutting edge, it has been taken a step further here, by introducing a hydrogen element into the shards very core; with this addition it allows for the shards themselves to become explosive but not without rhyme or reason. The explosions by their lone some, generate nuclear energy or a small nuclear detonation within each small shard. These shards themselves also are extremely aero dynamic allowing for them to reach pretty astounding speeds; that is to say they can accelerate to the threshold speed of roughly 2000mph.
This is activated through a swing of a finger , which is the focal point of the expelled blade energy substance.

Super Solid Enigma state: The difference between these stages become pretty apparent when the skin of the blade itself comes into play, As the shells original hardness has not only been increased by a considerable amount meaning around 4x how hard it originally was to begin with; but it’s also now vibrating at extreme speeds, thanks to the microscopic sound-barrier breaking shockwave-explosions that occur radiating outward on the threshold of the shell itself. The shockwaves themselves though, have a peculiar affect in the contained environment they are produced within; meaning they affect the amount of power that is within the blades cutting force. It’s concept basically means, that the shockwaves produced in the contained environment build up, pressing outwards seeking escape; this is one of the secrets which makes the slashing force so great. As, when the gems cut or come into contact with an opposing force, it causes a release of those force’s along the edge of the gem blade itself. Or I should say the shard of a blade.

As a super solid it has another thing known as all states.
All states: Any given point the solid can turn into a expanded liquid particle, which would be a lot like plasma. And would be extremely hot, but it can also expand the core, and be like a white hot blade for a turn and will cause the ground it touches to explode and turn molten. This is just another fact of the energy it uses.

Upgraded core reactor: The core reactor itself has been enhanced as well, now being able to be focused exterior it eats up radiation and hydrogen energy residue in the air, It’s primary use being to recycle the energy consumed within his own blade energy skill. Needless to say what’s accomplished is that half of the expended energy is recycled and consumed back into the body. By doing so it allows for the energy strain not to be as great as it could be and is pretty effective at lessening over all energy consumption to a decent degree.
There are some perks to this enhancement though, that are not about energy saving as a whole. One such thing is the fact that this new addition of eating up radiation and hydrogen energy residue , allows for an interesting side-affect which is the increase of over all power considerably when in a place which has present a high concentration of hydrogen cells, or even compounds containing radiation , or hydrogen atoms. These type of things will be broken down, and used to fuel and increase his energy stores.

There is more to this than merely consuming it though, as for him this is his food source in this particular demonic stage. It extends further with this concept by allowing the hydrogen atoms to be prominently after a 2 turn period to boost general power, by around the threshold of 20% regardless of where he is as he is constantly to a point if you think about it consuming the hydrogen atoms present. In tree’s and other such substances which are within a 300 foot radius around him is the distance that the hydrogen atoms are constantly being pulled from compounds. Non player controlled ones of course, but

IRON MAIDEN MODE:

Full demon : iron Maiden:

This mode, is his full demon defensive mode, known as iron maiden .

Hell Overdrive: In iron maiden his body changes from being one which is nimble and quick with offensive capabilities to a insanely strong wall. It works first by taking the gem blade technique and through the hell overdrive it compacts the gem blade particles into a solid surface which retains the hardness of the gem blade technique but, not to mention gains the additional defensive capabilities equal to or greater to the techniques original offensive capabilies. By doing such, it allows a incredibly dense yet resilient layer of armor which slides over the defensive capabilities of his original full demon form. It Goes to say though, this sacrifices both distance and offense but in return, enhances the defense which is shown to be prominent in his original or shifter stage. By reverting once more, his inward energy levels allowing it to become one more impassible and impervious to tampering; but it goes a step further, to enhancing the effects of not only his physical defense but the akuma kyodo he has, retaining its 9 layers and nuclear defense mechanism.

There is more to this though, while the nuclear explosion before was focused in a 2 foot radius, this time it has been further compacted. This is due to the further enhancements and improvements to his already impressive defense. While, retaining instead of a piercing charge or one that causes extreme damage, it instead is focused in a brief but intense period of about a second which is a blinding clap of light. Though thanks to the prominent defense orientation of this form itself, the blast has a deflective or pulsating outward focused charge which throws all that force and energy into that outward split second shockwave. Though its not only extremely brief in the time it’s there, it’s extremely due to the nature of hell overdrive focused. Meaning the outward pressing force does not dissipate and keep expanding but it in-fact actually is forced right up against the demon barrier or the position of the outermost one, this works to literally create a explosion which causes a physically repelling explosion which can out right stop attacks of those up to one tier less than his own unless both durability strength are superior to the users own.

Now, with the akuma kyodo though his barrier is further compressed and weaved together further though it has become enhanced due to the nature of both his shifter and true demon forms. By taking the layered traits, and the skills that have been brought between both forms. It is substantially stronger, by having the traits be similar to full demon, but retain a greatly improved defensive edge against both physical and energy based attacks, Also it has now incorporated a regenerative defense, by incorporating the reactor core which is present in shifter form, and instead of focusing on increasing strength this has been tied to the akuma kyodo and outward defensive layers of armor.

Though precisely what does this mean? It means that the old generator itself is upgraded and at the same time has been altered precisely to fit the defensive characteristics of "Iron maiden" By being focused on the demon barrier and shock wave, it allows the pent up energy within his body, to be exuded or expanded within the demon barrier itself, further compressing and adding resiliency to the barrier itself. Also by imbedding the properties of his own armor into it, has enabled the characteristics of manipulation defense to be in part imbedded or inherited by the barrier. By taking the properties it also increases defense against particle manipulation. Because another immediate effect of hell overdrive is (communal inheritance);which allows for the previous skills and properties of both forms within both defensive and offensive characteristics to be inherited and incorporated into the form that is currently being in use.

Through hell overdrive, the direct evolution of inherited traits, can create and evolve into combination or synchronized traits which are exclusive to the iron maiden form. Due to the defensive nature, and the traits already posessed sub traits and inherited or evolved traits and skills have formed.

Sub Trait (hell overdrive); Unity- Hydrogen Prism : Hydrogen prism, is oriented within the concept of super power, hydrogen skin and super solid, In a sense through them it has created an extremely dense pressure which is the result of constant shockwaves which happen at a rate of 1 per second, through the increase and direct effect of monumental force being trapped in the confined space of a 1 by 1 foot radius around him, it has caused a comparable affect to his demon barrier, by increasing and confining the explosions into an outward affect, which causes the ground within the field to compact to a smooth and extremely dense surface, also by creating the outward force it repels reishi to some degree, and by also detonating when the interior barrier is breached it creates a sudden burst which explodes outward and dissipated afterwards keeping the outward force prominent, and the force in the prism itself expended outward in defense.

Sub Trait: (Hell overdrive) Combustion halo: Combustion halo is oriented within the concept of both reactor core, and Hydrogen immunity, through these two and by the hell conversion trait, a defense against explosions and combusting or combustion based attack styles has been generated. By linking the escaping energy of explosions which slam into the exterior area of his akuma kyodo it has allowed for the impacting force to be diverted and distorted from the two combined substances it takes and consumes the explosions escaping energy, as it combusts and breaks apart, not by absorbing the attack or its components but by robbing the explosive elements fuel, through taking in the expelled energy which is in a form of combustion, or is in the process of combusting and then rapidly canceling it out through consumption and negation. Though there are limits being this in general does not affect or harm the attack, but negates the affects if they are explosive in nature or execution, up to a point being it neutralizes explosions up to 1 tier lower, and reduces damage and impact taken by up to 40% for those up to 2 tiers higher than him.

Communal inheritance: Through hell overdrive, the skills and properties of his forms are fused and inherited into this defensive form, directly allowing for the helpful traits to influence and enhance skills and subsequently character function in addition to enhancement and further ment of the said traits and technique base, through expansion and evolution. Also , allowing for distribution of said traits or skill's to influence natural aspects of his demonic powers, such as akuma kyodo and so forth. Also allowing for the total defensive capabilities of the forms before to be inherited and combined within the form as a base.

Hell Conversion: Through communal inheritance, the inherited skills if offensive, are evolved and changed to fit the iron maiden form, at least being equivalent in defensive potential as the offensive skills previous power, was when used for offense. Compensation for the changes and difference made, and thus enhancing the total foundation of defense. This extends to all forms, which are created or incorporated into auro himself, by inheriting the techniques and converting them into a useable defensive purpose. this is to say that as a result all moves are defensive and defensively based in purpose and execution.

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Untitled-108

It’s hard to say but yes this he is really a she, as shown once entering the stage of demonica musica; she is drastically underdressed although which is something which is rather easy to see. Though with her appearance there leaves little room for complaint. It’s an oddity I admit but also while this state is a shocker there is plenty of interesting things to be gleaned from it.

Inheritance: Through inheritance she is able to regain and make use of previous forms skill traits and characteristics. So by this passive skill, its compensated through taking that which is already present and modifying it to make it unique to this form. With this idea it becomes possible to see a tight knit make up of both previous existing and brand new traits to come about.

Inherited:

Midnight wings

Chainsaw tail

Banshee band-saw horns

blade hide

cutting edge

Blade energy- upgraded

Saw Blade Energy: Saw blade energy, is the improved state of blade energy. Simplest means of explaining is it still holds the idea of a sharp edge incarnate; though that is also an inadequate explanation, as these blades are single and infinite in how they move; because the blades themselves constantly are rotating at high speeds while having lost the range they once had, they become a veil around the body which looks like a hurricane of black miasma. The trick behind it is although it inherited both the properties of the armor and blade energy; it’s different because of that It retains the hydrogen core previously shown, though all that force becomes a prominent ever present explosion of power. Which is shown in a keen blue black, sparking corona around the black interior, This blade cannot be manipulated. Its stronger though then just a mere dense gem-like shard substance though, it is extremely powerful with the cutting force to break down defenses of foe’s up to the same tier with relative ease. This saw energy though works by a continued circuit of absurd force and the shockwaves which are present building up within the shards base. This loop travels extremely fast and is extremely dangerous

Super Solid Musica state: The difference between these stages become pretty apparent when the skin of the blade itself comes into play, As the shells original hardness has not only been increased by a considerable amount meaning around 4x how hard it originally was to begin with; but it’s also now vibrating at extreme speeds, thanks to the microscopic sound-barrier breaking shockwave-explosions that occur radiating outward on the threshold of the shell itself. The shockwaves themselves though, have a peculiar affect in the contained environment they are produced within; meaning they affect the amount of power that is within the blades cutting force. It’s concept basically means, that the shockwaves produced in the contained environment build up, pressing outwards seeking escape; this is one of the secrets which makes the slashing force so great. As, when the gems cut or come into contact with an opposing force, it causes a release of those force’s along the edge of the gem blade itself. Or I should say the shard of a blade.

Now though these contained explosions increase rather drastically themselves; becoming serrated and disjointed it causes the explosion and slashing concept to become even stronger. From this disjointed explosion concept is the essence of how a band saw behaves, because it’s not smooth it becomes jagged giving a sharp edge to the force itself, not though that it merely is forced out on impact though; now instead its constantly used expanding and increasing the slicing skill of the saw blade itself.

Saw Attunement: This skill goes with saw blade energy, what it does is allows the skill to be focused and augmented to the point of impact, this is done to create a weapon that can be used with ease. As such it is shown through the morphing of the point its being executed from, which takes the shape of a saw well, a saw like halo forms around the limb itself, this can be used for both attacking and defending, and is done with great efficiency on the upside this can be spammed when needed, as this form only brings and modifies what the user was previously capable off. With that being said, the perk is because this is in essence an extension of her own body she can keep the saw blade going as long as she needs too.

Projection barrier saw: This is another peculiar thing, her own akuma kyodo which is inherited from past forms, takes the general shape of saw blades on her arms and fits the body quite well on the torso. This works though as an offensive defense, it’s kind of like a physical extension of the body the barrier can cut and cause damage because of this, as it is directly influenced by saw blade energy. This projection is as hard as full demon, although it’s never a immobile object or “still” anymore generally because of or thanks to saw-blade energy. Yes when I say it’s not still in saying that it moves just like her tail and horns do. The only difference is this barrier itself as I’ve explained can do damage and defend; as the best defense is a good offense.

Skill-Sheet

To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.

Racial Skills

Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Akuma Kyōdo: Master

General Skills

Durability: Master

General Speed: master

Strength: Master

Weapon Skill: hard to say
^... Lol you have to ask @ weapon skill

Roleplay Sample

☨ Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue0/0auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[o]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [o]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes:Everything checks out here. Be reminded that i'll come back to check if you edited it what i asked but for now i can approve this...
Tier:Bumping up the tier to 0-5+
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue0/0auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 am
Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:10 am
Strength 2: This is from a compact frame , and from the massive circuitry which interconnects demonica’s energy to her body at any and all given times. You could think of it, like a compact frame which over time, is strengthened and improved by the energy which is present at any given time. This allows for the feats of strength such as lifting up battle ships with one hand, and even when you think about it, causing major earthquakes in the general radius of an attack. It’s also said this strength goes beyond mere physical stature, by being so heavily intergraded into the energy system circuit, it’s capable of allowing for spiritual redirection feats, such as swatting a cero to the side or in larger scale terms the ability to physically alter the path of an supernatural attack which has mass through; the application of overwhelming strength.

Strength 2 Cont :

Strength two goes beyond mere strength itself although that is the base concept of it. This allows for things such as defense through muscle contraction, as the strength levels have physically altered metaphorical muscle- “Mass” Giving it a compact density which is normally not going to be found in common day instances.

Speed 2: This is a continuation thanks to not only the circuit aspect of her. But because demonica has extreme strength and is very aero dynamic This allows for speed to be drastically improved. This works to allow speed to be used in long bursts, but more prominently in short range or close combat situations. That being said, in those situations the speed is a combination of things there is a speed cap though, as the speed itself in long distance or fleeing for short periods can hit the threshold of possibly mach 1, and if it did that would only be in single post long distance bursts because that kind of speed causes a lot of stress on the body as a whole. Though, that is the running aspect which Is not used often and is extremely watered down compared to the close quarter combat speeds that can be reached.

Close quarters speed: In speed 2 the main focus is close quarter combat, this being said, it works through the strength aero dynamic build, perception to comprehension time, and depth perception and finally speed. By increasing all of these substantially it allows the body to handle movement speed and combat speed which is truly extraordinary. Demonica admits she’s never tried out the full potential of how fast she could force herself, currently though the general fight movement speed for close quarters is on par with mach 1 and at max, allows for the speed in close quarters to be at mach 2 , though this is only possible because its short burst movements. These speeds can increase and decrease but as an average will be very fast. This can cause perception lag, while she’s fighting, at the speed present it strains those who are not accustomed to speed when they try to comprehend. So in a nutshell it sometimes gives the illusion of her lagging in and out of time.

Speed maneuverability: Though in speed 2, maneuverability is a key aspect as when she fights her moves and techniques are done in high speed time periods which take optimal maneuverability and awareness to pull off as a whole. This is why demonica with speed 2 has optimal maneuverability, allowing her to pull off these close quarter combat feats with general accuracy.

B.M.N
(Bone Manipulation network)

Demonica also from her internal compact energy has gained a property of bone manipulation and construction. This can be used in offense defense and a majority of other applicable ways. But there is something you should know from the get-go. This bone is resilient and extremely hard and able to retain her own hydrogen energy base from it, as each individual bone has its own energy circuit minor ones but, this circuitry allows for the manipulation of bone which ultimately works with the creation and hardening of bone. This bone can be combined with both Chain saw energy and blade energy because of this inner circuitry.

All though that is the case, this bone is made of a concentrated form of her skin, it’s much harder though because of this and, besides this it allows the vertebra in the back.. or major skeletal structures to be removable as they have no real nervous system imbedded within them. A majority of the time, this is how she can get her weapons. By forcing her ribs out of her skin, or ripping her spine from her back and using it as a broad sword. This offers a major asset in battle both in defense and offense just by how it works in the grand scheme of things .

Bone Offense: The bone offense is high speed and irregular by the marrow being raw hardened stores of negative pressure it causes this bone to be able to suck objects towards it from the singular holes in the sides. This only takes affect though after the bone is outside of the perimeter of the body as those holes usually house the connecting circuits which are her energy system when removed all that negative pressure will begin to work once outside of the body, making it an extremely hard nut to crack

Example: She would use the holes as the grip.. suctioning it to her hand to reduce the likely hood of her loosing her grip on it.

Bone Density: Okay these bones are harder to break then her skin.. because the bones are 10 times thicker than her skin which means they are ten times harder and that much more resilient so when in battle her bones also are her greatest means of defense offense excetera but . With this density though comes the feature of spiritual density.

Spiritual mimicry: With attacks as her self compact system is so interwoven with her body her bones can mimic her attacks up to a degree through the connection that those bones prior shared with demonica herself. . Meaning they could use blade energy or chainsaw energy at 75% power for a turn, or at full power if she had actually kept contact with the bone itself.

If she looses her grip or they are let go by her, they will stop using power, and conserve.. all though she can pick them back up and directly put them back into her body. Such as this fact allows for her to conserve the waste that happens from bones being lost. but until that they are extremely hard pieces of bone which are just strewn about.
And once she lets go of them for over a turn they revert to the hardness of steel, still decently hard but because the circut is conserving energy its key for them to loose some energy reserves so that they can still be reintergraded into her body.

2-3 turns it the period before the bones completely die off and are then incompatible for reintrogration.

and they will regrow though after 7-8 turns by a new budding system bone structure with reforms slowly once the bone is removed.

Last edited by Shizuo on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 am
After editing, this is Approved.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm
Approved, Update Accordingly.

auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999auro - Auro [Approved, 0-5+] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 pm
Archiving.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.