Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Left_bar_bleue17560/999992 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Empty : : Cookie's Templates : :

Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 am
2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : ChibiBleach
- COOKIE'S WARZONE! THE TEMPLATE POWER! -

I realise i have to put this up because whenever i need a template, i have to go through threads that i've entered and copy them. Its better to get 'dem here for easier access.

Gray's Template:

= = = DRAGON SUGIURA'S START = = =

Post Here?

= = = THE FIRE ENDS = = =

Template By: [LIO THE LION]

All Credits Goes To Lionus, The Wolf.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Left_bar_bleue17560/999992 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Empty Re: : : Cookie's Templates : :

Sun May 19, 2013 3:38 am
The Name, 'Nuff said.

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : 86770c3cb510249b54b695e20dc2bdb1_bp
= R Y O I C H I K A L L E N =

Post here, 'Nuff said.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2013 5:54 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

All the credits are given to TheFrost for providing me such a good template. I salute to you.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2013 8:52 am

Jishin's appearance is normal, but the basics can be stated. Let's get on with his appearance.

His weight is much like the same as alastor's case, that none can scale his weight properly. Unlike Alastor's weight that changes from day to day, his weight changes at every single second, almost like his weight was going berserk, but that's quite wrong. As his body was consisted of gas, he can change his weight at will, or sub-conciously changing it which results his weight going berserk, so his weight can be scaled to indefinite amount.

Jishin's height are noted to be 5 feet 10 inches tall, but that does annoy Jetta a little as he always teases Jetta when it comes to comparing their heights, mocking Jetta until she starts violence against him. But yeah, his height can be compared to an average male citizen of the Karakura City. He isn't the tallest nor the shortest, but to use his current height to tease Jetta whenever he could.

Jishin's Hair is fairly simple to describe about in terms of the rest of his appearance. His hair are black in color, and his hair, are often covered off by the hood of his jacket. His hair, can also known to be considerably messy when his hood has been taken off, as it was almost like he just woke up from his sleep and never brushed his hair, but surprisingly, his hair is quite smooth to rub on, but there's nothing special off from his hair and its normal like any other ordinary men on his 'age'.

His mask is pretty unique at its own ways. Its pretty much looks like an ordinary gas mask used by the military with a pair of goggles that protects the eyes of the wearer, but for Jishin, the right side of goggles was removed by Jishin because he would not be able to see clearly with both worn together. While normal gas masks protects a certain person from inhaling any toxic gas, Jishin's gas mask allows him to scan any sorts of contents as long as it is related to 'air', nothing else are special about the gas mask.

Jishin has a set of odd eyes, where his left eye is crimson red and the right eye is green. Though, his left eye is not normal, as it can glow crimson red while it is hidden behind the gas mask. Jishin's left eye is not cybernetically made, and it is made out of true flesh, but the case of his left eye that is always glowing is unknown, which its pretty special yet it has no abilities that can be confirmed that the left eye that glows crimson red that 'could' still be considered 'special'.

He also wears a set of attires, which its normal for most people to wear a casual clothing, even for a hollow 'like him' would wear casual clothes normally. A plain white t-shirt and a grey hoodie jacket that was used to cover the top of his head, and a pair of leather pants that could repel rain waters, or drops. There's nothing special about these as they are casual clothes worn by most average citizens of Karakura City.

Jishin does not bring any sort of items with him in an exception of his Zanpakutō. The hilt of his Zanpakutō is visible, but the blade seemed to 'dissapear' from the hilt of the Zanpakutō, but the truth goes to the air around him. Every single gas, or air around Jishin is typically his Zanpakutō, and it would be very surprising to hear that the air was actually his Zanpakutō. This occurance is unknown, but through Jishin's explaination, ever since he existed, the blade of his Zanpakutō 'exploded itself' into particles of air and gas, which eventually, no matter where he goes, the atmosphere, or air around him, is definitely his Zanpakutō themselves.

His reiatsu color is as simple as it is, white in color, and it does not change its color even if he is in bankai or Resurrección, keeping his reiatsu at the same color as it is before.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Starting off with the basics of Jetta's appearance.

Jetta Yuudeshi's Height is estimated to be one hundred forty-one centimeters tall, or to be exact, four feets and eight inches tall. It is very odd, or weird to be exact, for her height at her current age. For most of those who are directly related, may be sons or daughters of Zin Yuudeshi, their height can be comparitively as tall as Zin, or maybe a few inches shorter, but Jetta's height is much different. While Zin Yuudeshi stands about five foot ten inches tall, she is a feet two inches shorter than Zin is, the vast differences between both of their heights can be very shocking, and odd. This occurance might be the cause of the 'side' effects, or we wouldn't call it as a 'side effect', it is more of a 'cause' than just an 'effects' off of it. If anyone around her realise, she has not age even a bit, ever since she hits about 80 or 120 years old, that she 'kills' the components within her blood cells that could age her body, and reversing the effects of the cells within her body, which prevents her physical body from aging, nor dying. It is probably because of the continuous tries to reverting her blood cells from aging, harming the rest of the cells in her body and prevented her height from any further growth. But this is just a theory, there might be reasons behind it.

Moving on to her weight, she is not as muscle-built and heavy like her father, Zin does, but they should not underestimate her despite her body weight and height. She eats her food in a balanced diet, through day and night. Although she isn't a male, and aren't well-built, her endurance and durability is not something to mess around with, especially when it comes to receiving a punch from her, she is not someone to go easy with, just because she is a woman.

Jetta's Hair, can be more or less interesting than it looks. Although being the daughter of Zin Yuudeshi, she does not gain the 'hair traits' from her father. She has a fiery crimson flow hair that flows down over her waist, and be considered to be as long as her body. She usually keeps her hair flowing down or tying her hair up into a ponytail. It is typical for most average person to have crimson red hairs, but it is unusual for those who leaves their hairs until it could compare to the length of our body height. The way she ties up her hair, and the colors gives her a little bit more of an 'asian look'.

Her eyes, is not very special, except one. Like her father, Jetta's eye color changes depending on her mood, but it affects both of her eyes at once by her mood. However, there is only two specific eye colors that she has that shifts in depending on her mood. When her eyes shifts into black/brown, which could mean that she is being 'neutral', or it is unspecific about it. There is one noticeable feature is her red eyes. You could tell that she is angry, or aggressive when her eyes shifts to crimson red colors, but the eye colors does not have any specific special abilities within them, as they can only be told if she is pleased or not through her mood. Nothing else but that.

Jetta's attires, is somehow interesting, more or less. She wears a black trench coat, mainly made out of leather at the inside and outside, which it is protected against waters that prevents her clothes from getting wet. While wearing trench coat as her 'outer attire', she wears a highschool uniform underneath the thick, black trench coat. The reason that she wears a highschool uniform underneath her coat is unexplainable, but she does not always wear highschool uniforms underneath the trench coat. Jetta 'usually' wears a black shirt underneath the trench coat and a pair of black pants, even shoes itself, she wears only this attire when an event is going on, meeting with her father and the rest of the Yuudeshi members and missions, while she wears a set of highschool uniform when she goes 'somewhere', which it could be anywhere.

Jetta has a few items with her. The first noticeable item is her pendant, taking an appearance of a normal pendant with a cross around it. Fiery particles that scatters around inside the pendant that glows around can be seen inside the pendant, floating. Where, when and how the pendant was created is unexplainable, and probably only Zin knows about it as she received the pendant from her father to wear it. Inside the pendant is also where her inner hollow resides from the start when she gets her first pendant from Zin, it might be a surpressor for her inner hollow until it is tamed or such. Another item is her Zanpakutō, having a black hilt and a long blade that has the appearance of a normal katana and it is set on her right waist. Only both of these items are known to be visible to anyone, while the rest of the items are either hidden or kept 'somewhere'.

Her reiatsu color is colored in red wihout her mask on, but soon after she dawns her mask, her reiatsu would flow out from her as in white color. There is no mystery or odd behind those as changes in reiatsu color with and wihout mask happens commonly among vizards.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:28 am

Shutter, shutter..
Someone was stepping against the grass within the forest, and it can be heard clearly no matter how much the person tried to make it a silent movement. Ryoichi knew the man's mere presence, yet he did not care as long as the person does not try and threaten his sleep. Continuing his sleep, many would wonder that solid shadow that was hanging above him would be an 'object', but surely it could be an object, but many can notice that the solid shadow above him does not generate any shadows under it, but it can cover off lights completely with its solid, outer layer. As the man approaches to Ryoichi, he does not open the gap between his eyes, almost if he were just ignoring the man's existence. The red-haired man greeted with him, but again, he isn't paying attention to him, all he wants was a peaceful nap below the trees and the shadows. If this man still insists, Ryoichi will have no other choice but to be aggressive about it. Since the man greeted with him, even wihout paying attention, he would still greet the man back, with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, yeah. Its a nice day."

Adjusting his body position by swinging his body to the opposite direction from the red-haired male, with an unpleasant face that can clearly be seen by anyone who could take a glance of his expression on his face. Ryoichi wasn't happy, since some man just came out of nowhere and disturbs his nap after a 'small' walk around the forest. He hoped that the male would go away in peace wihout resorting any violence to put him out of the existence or using harsh words to scram him off of his sight, since he do not want to cause trouble to either to his squad and the gotei 13 because it would seriously ruin their reputation if he tries to do anything stupid. As for precaution, his hand was placed against the ground again, sending pulses to the nearby shadows and manipulates them to advance towards Ryoichi. The shadows 'jumped', solifying around his body and leaving a gap at the direction where he was facing at, as his twin zanpakutos was protected by the solid shadows as well.

"I prefer you to leave me in peace, young man. I do not like to be disturbed during my nap. If you insist, i'll put you out from the existence right here and right now. So, get out of my sight."

Ryoichi's words were harsh, and cold, but that is how he was. He keeps his cold-blooded nature from being too nice or trusting someone for too much. If this red-haired man still doesn't get what he is saying, he would proceed to grip against his twin zanpakutos and unsheath it.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:43 am

Starting off with the basics of Jetta's appearance.

Jetta Yuudeshi's Height is estimated to be one hundred forty-one centimeters tall, or to be exact, four feets and eight inches tall. It is very odd, or weird to be exact, for her height at her current age. For most of those who are directly related, may be sons or daughters of Zin Yuudeshi, their height can be comparitively as tall as Zin, or maybe a few inches shorter, but Jetta's height is much different. While Zin Yuudeshi stands about five foot ten inches tall, she is a feet two inches shorter than Zin is, the vast differences between both of their heights can be very shocking, and odd. This occurance might be the cause of the 'side' effects, or we wouldn't call it as a 'side effect', it is more of a 'cause' than just an 'effects' off of it. If anyone around her realise, she has not age even a bit, ever since she hits about 80 or 120 years old, that she 'kills' the components within her blood cells that could age her body, and reversing the effects of the cells within her body, which prevents her physical body from aging, nor dying. It is probably because of the continuous tries to reverting her blood cells from aging, harming the rest of the cells in her body and prevented her height from any further growth. But this is just a theory, there might be reasons behind it.

Moving on to her weight, she is not as muscle-built and heavy like her father, Zin does, but they should not underestimate her despite her body weight and height. She eats her food in a balanced diet, through day and night. Although she isn't a male, and aren't well-built, her endurance and durability is not something to mess around with, especially when it comes to receiving a punch from her, she is not someone to go easy with, just because she is a woman.

Jetta's Hair, can be more or less interesting than it looks. Although being the daughter of Zin Yuudeshi, she does not gain the 'hair traits' from her father. She has a fiery crimson flow hair that flows down over her waist, and be considered to be as long as her body. She usually keeps her hair flowing down or tying her hair up into a ponytail. It is typical for most average person to have crimson red hairs, but it is unusual for those who leaves their hairs until it could compare to the length of our body height. The way she ties up her hair, and the colors gives her a little bit more of an 'asian look'.

Her eyes, is not very special, except one. Like her father, Jetta's eye color changes depending on her mood, but it affects both of her eyes at once by her mood. However, there is only two specific eye colors that she has that shifts in depending on her mood. When her eyes shifts into black/brown, which could mean that she is being 'neutral', or it is unspecific about it. There is one noticeable feature is her red eyes. You could tell that she is angry, or aggressive when her eyes shifts to crimson red colors, but the eye colors does not have any specific special abilities within them, as they can only be told if she is pleased or not through her mood. Nothing else but that.

Jetta's attires, is somehow interesting, more or less. She wears a black trench coat, mainly made out of leather at the inside and outside, which it is protected against waters that prevents her clothes from getting wet. While wearing trench coat as her 'outer attire', she wears a highschool uniform underneath the thick, black trench coat. The reason that she wears a highschool uniform underneath her coat is unexplainable, but she does not always wear highschool uniforms underneath the trench coat. Jetta 'usually' wears a black shirt underneath the trench coat and a pair of black pants, even shoes itself, she wears only this attire when an event is going on, meeting with her father and the rest of the Yuudeshi members and missions, while she wears a set of highschool uniform when she goes 'somewhere', which it could be anywhere.

Jetta has a few items with her. The first noticeable item is her pendant, taking an appearance of a normal pendant with a cross around it. Fiery particles that scatters around inside the pendant that glows around can be seen inside the pendant, floating. Where, when and how the pendant was created is unexplainable, and probably only Zin knows about it as she received the pendant from her father to wear it. Inside the pendant is also where her inner hollow resides from the start when she gets her first pendant from Zin, it might be a surpressor for her inner hollow until it is tamed or such. Another item is her Zanpakutō, having a black hilt and a long blade that has the appearance of a normal katana and it is set on her right waist. Only both of these items are known to be visible to anyone, while the rest of the items are either hidden or kept 'somewhere'.

Her reiatsu color is colored in red wihout her mask on, but soon after she dawns her mask, her reiatsu would flow out from her as in white color. There is no mystery or odd behind those as changes in reiatsu color with and wihout mask happens commonly among vizards.

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:26 am

Sou's appearance resembles to a one fair young man who is at his early 20s', although given that his appearance may usually scare childrens due to his psycho-like alter nature which had influenced him this sort of 'demon-like' facial appearance.

He stands around 6 feet 4 inches tall, slightly shorter than most average japanese males that roams around within the Karakura City. Given to his height, he is not someone to judge by height or weight, but most likely that it is tall enough for him. But his lack of growth may come from the cause of the strains gained on the muscles when he is still a child, thus damaging together with his skeletal structure that had broke and regenerated continuously, which suspended his growth for every 'repairments' did to his 'once-broken' bones in the past.

His weight is no so-so special, but the growth of his muscles and strength had become an endless level of muscle tissues growing inside of him, because of his limiter being removed and muscles unrestraining him from providing a maximum level of strength to shatter one's structure into pieces. THAT growth had increased Sou's weight at far beyond any human could have and could simply crush a man's body just having this sort of weight. He looks fairly thin at his age, but his weight? Damn. Its over 400 pounds, but although his weight is surprisingly, and tremendously heavier than most 'fat' people with obese, his health check had declared him to be healthy, suffering from no sickness nor obesity. It was 'probably' due to the cause of his muscle tissues growing and expanding in his daily lives.

Eyes? Crimson red, and absolutely not special at all, very normal, has no long-sightness nor short-sightness, but the thing is, it glows within the dark like a glowing stick. But although it 'glows', it does not emit any light source and his eyes can only be visible to others within the dark. And when he's hiding? He closes his eyes so nobody can track him inside the dark. But the problem is, he can't see anything. There's no actual cause of his 'glowing' eyes and seems to be natural to most people as some cats has glowing eyes and a few humans had these so-called 'specialities' in their eyes, but seriously though, there is nothing surprising to it.

Oh. Sou's hair is a little bit 'aggressive-looking', dark red-in color, and also a little more 'demonic-looking' side as well. But putting that aside, it fits well with his characteristic, brushed down and its length is enough to measure as it reaches down beneath his neck. From rumors, his hair was originally white when the nuns found him outside of the said 'Saint Church', but upon reaching his first year, which means a year old, for some mysterious reason, his hair had swapped into dark red, reflecting on his soon-to-be aggressive personality which he had now, but this may also be the news of his muscle tissues that is beginning to grow rapidly.

He always can be seen wearing casual clothes. Not too fancy, and fairly simple. He wears a set of normal clothes, white shirt and a sleeveless black coat, not to be mistaken with trench coat, a normal grey-ish leather shoes that seemed to be waterproof like his jeans as well and a normal pair of jeans that seemed to be waterproof despite unable to become wet when caught within a heavy rain, similar to his leather shoes. In 'some occassions', he can be seen wearing a long-sleeved trench coat, a M43 Field Cap, a pair of black leather pants, a pair of black leather shoes and a set of black sunglasses. This clothing was usually used to 'hide' his presence from a 'certain person' in the human world. The reasons are unknown, but there must be a motive behind the clothing of his.

Last edited by =..Sou-Yuuki..= on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:37 am

Basic Information

» Name:
» Titles:
» Age:
» Gender:
» Affiliation/Rank:

Appearance

» Shifter Appearance Written:

» Shifter Appearance Picture:

» True Appearance Written:

» True Appearance Picture:

Personality

» Personality:

» Likes:

» Dislikes:

History

» History:

Demon Traits

» Natural Demon Traits: (This section is basically asking you if they possess any traditional demon traits. As this is a sub-race, they can also use powers listed here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5391-the-demons-abilities-and-powers-version-two)

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image5421-1

» Origin Name:

» Origin Power:

» Origin Abilities:

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image5425-1

Note: Eternal Partners are optional and can remove them if you don't need them. The same applies to Rilīja. However, the Conceptual World is generally needed. Additionally, remove this note when making your character.

» Conceptual World:

» Rilīja Attributes:

» Eternal Partner Name:

» Eternal Partner Appearance:

» Eternal Partner Personality:

» Eternal Partner Powers:

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image5423-1

» Atma Vatou Name:

» Atma Vatou Appearance:

» Atma Vatou Abilities:

Note: To prevent people from being overloaded who make Multi-Origin Danava, we allow them to qualify for certain forms if they a Atma Vatou for each Origin Power.

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image5424-1

» Note: THIS PART OF THE DANAVA REQUIRES YOU LOOK AT THEIR RELEASE FORMS IN THEIR RACIAL THREAD! Therefore, if you have a Danava that has a Saca Atmā (Constant Release)? Then simply remove all of the below and state their Saca Atma or leave a note. Also, remove this note upon completion of the app.

» Aliṅgana State Appearance:

» Aliṅgana State Powers:

» Aliṅgana State Abilities:

» Unnata Release Appearance: (

» Unnata Release Powers:

» Unnata Release Abilities:

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image5426-1

Note: THIS IS ONLY FOR DANAVA WHO HAVE MORE THEN ONE ORIGIN! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE? THEN JUST REMOVE THIS ENTIRE SECTION!

» Phyuja Rājya Appearance:

» Phyuja Rājya Powers:

» Phyuja Rājya Abilities:

» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Appearance:

» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Powers:

» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Abilities:

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image3702-1

To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not feel your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. We will also do your will sheet for you upon grading your application.

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

2 - : : Cookie's Templates : : Image3703-1

» Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

Empty, blank space.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 am

One good breezy day, across the soul society, a male walked, randomly and could be considered lost to almost anyone whoever encounters him. He had a strange mask that covered the upper part of his face, and most could consider him a blind man despite his accurate movements and reactions to turn towards the corridors, walk past the crowds and people in front of him, and knowing the position of those are around him. His hair, striped in red in an 'Omega' shape and had a flower-like pattern behind his very black trench coat. The male's name was Hisao Yazaki, and indeed, a very strange young man from anyone's eyes.

Having no reactions whatsoever, he sat down in an empty corridor where there weren't many people around, taking a rest from the long walk before attempting to continue his steps further beyond into Soul Society. Not knowing who he was and what he actually is, Soul Society is the only key through unlocking to anything that is surpressed into his very minds and knowledge that he once knew, and his history as well, and it may be surprising if he actually gained access into small fragments of his lost memories, but it may take long for that to happen, giving it to his current condition. Hisao placed his hands against his knees, supporting himself to stand up in order to continue his walk. The male does not know what he was doing, but looking around makes it easier to find any noticeable clues.

Good Day, isn't it?

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum