Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

+28
Sage
Kazerou
Gamma
That Guy...
Henrex
Zaz
Blade
Cookies
Zane
Nix Shraik
MorpheusDavol
Gin
Ulqui
||-BlankMystery-||
Shizuo
lionus
Imakuran
Dexterity
Zero
Dr.Hiro
Ravana
Kakeru
Teitoku
Pockeh
Raiki
Sinpoder
Kade
THEFROST
32 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Earth: Territory Claims [V2]

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:44 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

I'm going to wait until that thread concludes before giving an approval or denial on this application. This is because it would be a bit hasty to do so in my opinion. So, I would recommend finishing that thread before applying for the terrority.

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 WVMWLOu
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15006-crow-s-leave#97356

So I'm supposed to roleplay with myself to finish it?

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:10 pm

«THESE ARE MY DECISIONS BELOW»

That's precisely what I'm going to expect of you, Trim my dear. I'm expecting an aftermath post or closure of some kind to describe what happened after her post. Put up a three day notice, and if no one shows up, proceed with concluding that thread and claiming the country.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:54 pm
[adm]Ya got the clear. I'll go ahead and approve it and add it to the list after this post. Thank you.[/adm]

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Template for Territory Claiming
Character Name: Ruvik
Character Tier: 0-3
Character Affiliation: Shadowfall, though this is a claim for personal interest rather than for the organization.
Territory Requested: Taiwan
Reasons for Control: Ruvik has plans to set up for the coming years, and gaining control of some areas in the world of the living is important to his future designs.Taiwan is a separate space, split from other areas by the ocean and makes a nice secluded area for anything he may have in mind to prepare for future events. It may also possibly serve as a secondary base for the Hollow Monarchy and his followers once the groups are further established in later on. It may even serve as a location to begin work on scientific projects in a place solely under the control of his own hand. The most important thing to the Monarch is having more land under his direct control above anyone else as a safe haven and a tactical stronghold for when things unfold. I will make a thread on the matter later, though my approach will be more subtle as opposed to the more direct manner of capture in other threads.
Notes: Though I am claiming it, it won't be something Ruvik will make known openly. Rather, it'll be a subtle takeover through taking control of the current leading figures in the background and adjusting the government to his will through those mediums.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm
Character Name: Desmond Hayden
Character Tier: 1-3 Full power
Character Affiliation: Macto Clan (The clan claiming)
Territory Requested: Somalia And Ethopia
Reasons for Control: The macto clan after re-establishing it's self as a clan and power promptly set up shop within these countries due to a high amount of sealed slayers within the area and with Hayden able to unlock these powers it led to a few shifts in power. With these areas progressing but still having financial and social problems the macto clan set up talks with the country leaders and with the promise of aid/reformation they where allowed a seat within both governments. While not having supreme say yet it is clear these countries will follow Hayden orders so long as he makes good on his promise- with the ever increasing flow of Slayers in the area it may just a matter of time before the area is mostly slayers. With Hayden's ever growing connections he will be making decisive actions for the good of this land.
Notes:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15092-retaking-somalia-territory-claim-ethiopia-and-somalia

Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 JfH75kA
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 H8Tyk70
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Earth: Territory Claims [V2] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:19 am
[mod]I'll approve Morpheus's for obvious reasons.

For Zane's case, i have to, unfortunately, deny it. Reasons? I don't care if you taking control of the current leading figures or not making the claim official. I want to see you create a thread and put in work AND effort into taking over Taiwan whether it is for personal gains or for Shadowfall. If you got an issue with my judgement, you can talk to me anytime about it.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:29 pm
Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
Character Tier: 0-1-/0-1
Character Affiliation: The Blades
Territory Requested:Cambodia
Reasons for Control: The Blades are setting up their general Headquarters to prepare for what is to come. Tsubasa and the Unabara have put their considerable strength behind the Organization.
Notes:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:55 pm

«OVERVIEWING THIS REQUEST»

I'll approve it, but you'll actually need to role play them out gaining the terrority. So I expect to see a thread making it offical.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum