Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open]

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 pm
With this notion, Taichou nodded in confirmation, swallowing; the sound generated being a "gulp," like sound. Her skin went pallid for a moment, but then the girl's lips began to turn up at the corners, forming a faint smile. Taichou was nervous, yet she was also quite confident in her abilities; quite the contradiction. When it came to her kidou, Taichou was more than confident and now, she's confident in her hakuda as well, but still, something unnerved her.

"I understand.." She trailed off, closing her eyes as she did so; continuing her closeness with that of the woman she idolized.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open]

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 pm
Mirja strolled her Doll's hair some more and decided to offer something to set her mind at ease. It wouldn't do for her to go in jittery as a june bug and mess up everything after all. So after a few moments of hair stroking, she spoke up.
"The Exam is an interesting one. Don't go in there and try to show off all your skills. You will probably not do very well. Instead, focus exclusively on how well you handle your Spiritual Powers. That should wow them enough to get you into the Academy without further questions. I never had to show them my Kido, I just punched some pesudo-guy's jaw off and they let me in"
taisuki
taisuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hakuda | Taijutsu [Taichou/Mirja][Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm
"Punchy, Mirja-sama is punchy." Taichou chuckled now, her heart and mind beginning to lighten. She was glad she had Mirja to count on as her master, because she was a damn good one. Raising her head and pulling away from Mirja so that she could look at her, she asked, "How about we go have some dinner? I'm starving, and I could cook for once; though my skills are limited.." Taichou cocked her head to the side, eyeing her master now as she did so. In the silence between Mirja's response, the stomach of the girl began to rumble loudly with hunger pangs, causing a blush to rise upon Taichou's porcelain cheeks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum