Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» A Time to Act [Carter/Ninisianna]
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 4:14 am by Rawk

» Have You Seen My Elder?
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 3:57 am by Rawk

» No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo]
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 3:25 am by Rawk

» [Open] Reaper Reborn
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 2:11 am by Rawk

» Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 2:00 am by Rawk

» The Guiding Flame
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 12:56 am by Rawk

» Lux Orior [Protag Earth Org]
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyToday at 12:22 am by Forsaken Crow

» The Atlantic Odyssey, Chapter One: Crossing Leviathan
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyYesterday at 10:10 pm by Sage

» Muneshige Tachibana
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Happy Birthday Elyss
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) I_vote_lcapThe fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) I_voting_barThe fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) I_vote_lcapThe fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) I_voting_barThe fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135068 messages in 20284 subjects

The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Left_bar_bleue60/100The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future)   The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Rihiku Hitsugaya

The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Vergil-2-1

~A mans pride is worth more than the most expensive jewel. The pride of a dragon... that cannot even be compared to the pride of a man~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Prison is cold. Well what would you expect seeing as the grey walls here had no insulation and produced more of a chill than warmth. There was a window on the back wall and one of the walls that would make this a box is a series of black bars built to contain and kind of Kido and stop Zanpakuto from working within. Not that it mattered as the swords would be confiscated and placed under quarantine until the final call was made on the prisoners fate. Todays prisoner was a very cold man with the ideals of a dragon. He loved to feast on the souls of others and by that, he means to feed to pride by slaying incompetent fools. It's not truly his fault that his mind is forced to take this direction but the cold man doesn't deny the fact that he does it for fun. The mans name was Rihiku Hitsugaya and he was sitting in the middle of this room looking half unrecognisable. He wore black garbs that were cut in most places revealing parts of his flesh such as his outer thigh and some chest. The arms of the garbs were not there as he found it hard to move in long sleeves. So he cut them off and this made the shoulder section very frail. The reason why this was so odd, was that he always wore a metal chest guard and a long blue coat. His hair would be spiked up amazingly to shine in the light but here, it was down and across his face covering his emotionless face.

Rihiku was here for nearly everything in the book. He killed innocents, he killed Shinigami, he slain his own comrades, he destroyed clans and joined the Hollows. He was truly someone that every shinigami should hate and stay away from and he knew this very well. His own views on the shinigami are very obvious as he wants to kill more of them. This is because of a false crime that was placed on his head and Central 46 wouldn't reason with him. Thus he betrayed and joined the Espada. Now betraying them, he has nowhere to go and allowed the shinigami to capture him. hated by all, the frozen betrayer was now a mere shell of his former self. Every now and again he would hear the voices of shinigami that walked past the window of his cell and he would listen in. The rest of the day would be pure silence so a conversation would be a highlight of the day. It also kept him informed on the goings on in the world.

Rihiku looked down at the floor for what would be the morning of his 14th day in this cell. Nobody had given him even a words notice of his fate which was odd. Had something happened on earth? The conversations were becoming less frequent and this would explain it but would something big enough to distract even Central 46 really happen? He fell into deep thought. "I hope Haikenmaru is ok... What do they do to spirits here in quarantine?" He was worried for his partners sake. She had helped him through thick and thin and was his amazing grace no matter how nagging she became. "When will someone come here and tell what the hell is going on?"
-------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future)   The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

[ Y o k o K u c h i k i T h e S n o w P r i n c e s s ]
"犬のハイブリッド"

The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Image432-1The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Image432-1The fate of the betrayer (Rihikus future) Image432-1

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]