Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by Locke

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Can We Talk [Chidori x Sol]
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada]
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by Rawk

» Broken Melodies
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by Geeky Raven

» Sunblind Appreciation
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:57 am by MorpheusDavol

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:41 am by Mirja Eeola

» Grasping Futures
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:18 am by Mirja Eeola

» No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:48 am by Gamma

» Where the Sun's Always Shining (Alistair/Kegare
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:42 am by Locke

Top posting users this week
Locke
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLeft to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 I_voting_barLeft to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLeft to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 I_voting_barLeft to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Rawk
Mirja Eeola
Geeky Raven
Squish

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]   Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:16 am

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Tkdomvz

LEVI

For the absolute briefest of moments, Levi wondered if someone was about to murder him. He could feel that sense of being watched, like he was a mouse and there was a cat just around the corner. And then, poof, gone just like that. Boy, that sure was weird.

"Hey, I'm down for just about anything. But I'm kinda surprised, been here this long and you didn't even think to try out the bounty of these beautiful blue waters? For shame, Lulu."

His chiding voice was certainly still overwhelmingly jovial, a lighthearted nature to it that matched his overall personality. Honestly, Levi would have been moving twice as fast were it not for his companion, but he wasn't complaining or anything. Taking it slow was nice when you had a little company.

"Alright, don't you worry. We'll find us the best spot in town, for sure."

END POST | CLEAR BLUE RIVERSIDE

Back to top Go down
Mae
Starter Member
Mae

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]   Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 8:30 pm

i'm about to drop off,
drift into a deep fog

Loukas swallowed dryly, throat feeling as parched as a desert, and forced a smile in Levi's direction. "You're right, you're right. I am rightfully ashamed. But, hey, who better to share this experience with, right?" As he let himself relax back into the atmosphere, Loukas's thirst was pushed to the back of his mind, strong enough to be a slight annoyance but not enough to force its way to the foreground.

He was determined to enjoy his first date in a while to the fullest, no matter how suddenly it had presented itself as an opportunity. He hummed lightly in assent, moving closer and slipping his hand back in Levi's. He'd worry about it later.

LOUKAS.

Back to top Go down

Left to My Own Devices [Levi, Loukas]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to: