Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]

Mon 20 Sep 2021, 10:32 am
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

Honestly, Ira didn't really mind that much if Yugiri didn't bother to read the paperwork. He'd mostly gotten it so he could work and head out with the Vandenreich, but that wasn't too much of a concern now, was it? Besides, not like it'd be hard to get a new copy printed later on if he ended up needing it.

"I can cook a few things, yeah. Better with seafood and stuff that keeps for a while, so I hope you like smoked fish."

Of course, Ira had at one point known how to cook far more, but it'd been a pretty long time since he needed to do anything more exciting. Might be nice to cook for someone again, honestly.

END POST | IRA WEARS JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]

Mon 20 Sep 2021, 10:48 am
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Nice

Yugiri

"Fish is nice. You should learn how to make Japanese food."

Given the mostly Japanese culture of the Soul Society, Yugiri had to adjust to calling it by its earthly name. She used to just refer to it as food back home, this place took a bit of time to get used to she found.

"Alright. Well, I suppose that's alright then. You're with me now kid."

She flipped herself up from her back to standing and turned to leave the beach.

"Hurry up now, I don't want to be out here all night. I still need to figure out where you're sleeping."

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue 21 Sep 2021, 7:27 am
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Japanese, eh? I'll look into it, but you're gonna have to help me out. I don't exactly have all those ingredients on me."

Standing up in a far less impressive manner than Yugiri, Ira followed after her with little in the way of concern for where they were actually going. After all, she seemed like she could handle herself, and he doubted she'd go through this much trouble just to set him up for something awful.

"I can sleep wherever, I'm small. 'Course if it's cold I'm not exactly a bundle of warmth on my own."

END POST | IRA WEARS JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue 21 Sep 2021, 8:55 am
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Nice

Yugiri

"You'll be fine."

She insisted and began to head off in a direction without really checking to make sure that Ira was following. She trusted that the kid knew how to follow along when it was needed to... trueee.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum