Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

» A DAM SET TO BURST [Open]
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] I_vote_lcapNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] I_voting_barNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] I_vote_lcapNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] I_voting_barNo Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
THEFROST
darkfunnel
Henrex

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]   No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 11:22 pm

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

That had been one hell of a ride, eh? In hindsight, it seemed like maybe Ira shouldn't have actually come out here to help after all. That might've made sense, but it was pretty hard for him to get it through his head that he oughta actually stay cautious.

Oh well.

Considering the aftermath in Jefferson, he wasn't actually sure he should just head back to the City of Lights. Not a ton for a guy of his size and apparent age to get done there if he went back, anyway, and he had to admit that acting like he'd done anything out here would probably leave a sour taste in his mouth. For now he'd just hang around in this little town they'd retreated to, drink his soda in peace and watch the beach.

END POST | IRA WEARS JORTS
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]   No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 10:16 am

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Nice

Yugiri

It had taken her a while to recover her zanpakuto, the vizard complained to herself after her covert escape from the scene of the fight. The last thing she wanted was to get wrapped up in these Vandenreich's attention, sure she'd be reported and kept track of. That much was obvious to her but getting interrogation with questions, the risk of detainment and all that. Better to just creep away. It was also cooler she thought, the hero disappearing without a trace after the epic battle.

"Where's that damned hollow, I did say he was next."

Yugiri had spent a bit of time looking for Yaksha, half-heartedly anyway. The initial vigour she had for killing a hollow on that level had disappeared after all the work to kill the demon, she made a note to get him next time she ran into him. Instead, all that caught her attention was the little girl that she had saved and kept hidden during the titanic clash sitting on the beach.

"Hey little kid. What are you doing? You know it's dangerous to be out alone by yourself with your kind of power, unless you're hiding it all away in there. Anyone would think that close call with what's-his-face would scare some sense into you."

Well, if it had no family Yugiri figured it fell to her to take care of it. That was the issue with saving someone you know, taking care of their wellbeing afterwards and she was a Shihoin in everything except name so the noblesse oblige was still unfortunately - from her perspective - something that she strongly abided by in matters like this.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]   No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 10:44 am

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

Oh, it was this girl again. Well, she was sure easy on the eyes at least, so that made listening to her act like a nanny a little more bearable. Drinking the rest of his soda without too much care, Ira laid back on the sand and looked instead to the sky, hands behind his head.

"I've been fine so far, I figure I'll keep being fine, eh? Though you're pretty fine yourself, so I don't think I'd be matchin' that."

Look at him, staying so relaxed after everything that had happened. Well, when you were his age, you didn't really get too fazed by anything, even if it was that heinous.

"I'll have ya know I'm hiding a whole lotta nothin' in here besides spirit and plenty of years. Workin' on it, of course, that's why I went out there to help the Vandenreich out. Didn't think it'd quite be such a mess."

END POST | IRA WEARS JORTS

Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]   No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] EmptyToday at 10:59 am

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri] Nice

Yugiri

Yugiri took a minute to try and compute what sounding like hiting on her, though this was a little girl so clearly that's was just her reading a bit too much into something. Of course, she did not get hit on by a little girl. There was two things wrong with that if she was, the sex and the age. A small pause followed before she continued and tucked her hands behind her head and let them rest on her neck.

"Well that's stupid. You'd be dead then if not for me and you being all squished from a hollow's foot would probably have made you change your tune about the being fine thing. You can thank me, Yugiri, later if you want for saving you."

That did come out a bit more smug than she wanted, enough so that she looked away to try and get her growing grin under control and keep up that serious uninterested expression that she tried to keep most of the time.

"I guess it's cute a little girl like yourself is so eager to be a hero but seriously, ugh. I didn't save your life just so that you could throw it away another time at the drop of a hat."

She complained while coolly laying in the sand and staring at the sky in thought.

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING | END POST

No Adoption Agency [Ira, Yugiri]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: North America :: America-
Jump to: