Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Empty Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:56 pm
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Header1

HIME

Hime rarely found herself traveling to earth nowadays. The one true friend she admired had disappeared. A strong and vibrant - albeit very much eccentric - woman who singlehandedly helped her fix her broken relationship with her sister. How could she forget?

Even so, she no longer seemed to roam this earth and so her purpose of traveling here had only ever amounted to carrying out missions or overlooking her fellow peers if Abalia ordered her to do so.

Therefore, it could be said that today was one of the rare occasions where she simply decided to enjoy herself on earth on a whim. Her peers always spoke about getting out more; there was no fun in merely working away in the office if it could be helped. For the occasion, she was dressed within a rather casual set of clothing. A white shirt and a pair of jeans, far from befitting her graceful countenance. Walking through a park, she came across a stray dog that was smitten with her and decided to indulge the fun little thing, petting it softly as she sat on a bench.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:58 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) 6EdIfMt

Hannah, was out shopping. She shopped light so it wasn't so hard to carry home, which meant she shopped often. And as such she was out in the city when a familiar person came into view, so to speak. She had not expected to meet the Princess of Death in Karakura. It made Hannah smile, and thought about making a sardonic club to commemorate their meeting. They were pretty far apart and Hannah had never truly met her, but now was as good a time as any. So she would step up to the woman and give her a gentle smile.

"Hello" Hannah said. It was a simple greeting, with no emotion implied or embedded. Just someone greeting a stranger in the park.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:42 pm

HIME

Hime found herself quite smitten with the animal as she ruffled it's fur and continued to pet it's head. Hime notice a woman walking up to her and focused her gaze on Hannah. It was a simple greeting and so, Hime responded in kind, her voice as plain and emotionless as the woman who greeted her.

"Hello."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Well, that settled the other half. Hannah was worried that Hime would recognize her, but she did not. Fame in the world didn't really mean anything if the other person couldn't look in the right place. So, she would step forward and take a seat next to Hime, a smile now on her face.
"I never expected to meet the Princess of Death here. You left Kokuyuteshi before I joined, but I still heard about you. Little heart-breaker, huh?" Opposed to earlier, Hannah's tone was lively and full of mirth. Though her eyes were in Hime's general direction, the glazed look and unfocused nature made it clear that she wasn't really seeing the woman, rather just looking that way.

"Nice to see you out, though. Prison is no place for a lady, and it is good to see that it is not only Shadin who supports rehabilitation into society. These days are the first days of peace I have had in a long time"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:48 pm

HIME

Hime furrowed her eyebrows at the woman as she sat beside her, petting the dog that developed a bond with the graceful woman. Forming a harmless piece of paper within her palm in the shape of a frisbee, she swung it forward to give the animal a playful distraction, gazing at the woman sitting beside her. She was blind but was oddly familiar with her in a way that gave Hime pause.

As a woman worth her weight in gold on the killing fields, Hime exhaled a soft breath as she kept herself poised for a strike in the event that the woman performed any action she viewed as a threat. There was something about the mention of the Kokuryuteshi and her former nickname from which the name "Hime" truly derived that had made her skin crawl.

Even so, she didn't seem entirely harmful, though Hime made a note to observe her with caution.

"Heart-breaker, huh? I suppose if that's what your former peers considered me at the time, then perhaps it is true. I betrayed his loyalty in a time where my presence could've turned the tides in our favor but as our goals did not align, imprisonment and execution were meant to be fitting ends for me. My capt-commander had thought otherwise and now I serve her. I see Shadin is a forgiving spirit as well," Hime would remark as memories of her battles against him and his partners raced back into her mind.

"You know my name quite well. Mind if I have yours, miss~?"

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:20 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Mmm, a gentleman of great standing, Shadin. Though, not hurt by the fact that I was very helpful to him and Lux Orior as a whole" Hannah would reply. And then she'd hold out a slender - almost cadaverous - hand to Hime to shake.

"Hannah Chiza. I used to be a Lieutenant of Squad 4, the Grand Witch of the Seireitei. And then after certain things happened, the Arch-Magister of Kokuyuteshi. And now, after other certainly things happened, just a woman in Lux Orior" she would speak a touch of the past so that Hime was not fully in the dark about the woman she was now talking to.

"I came over because I thought it would be an amusing conversation to have with somebody else who had left the Gotei to join Kokuyuteshi, and then got imprisoned and left Kokuyuteshi to serve those who once imprisoned you"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:26 pm

HIME

Hime welcomed the woman's pallid hand into her own, shaking it gently as she gazed at the grand mage out of curiosity. She was a rather eccentric woman but Hime had already dealt with her fair share of just such individuals. Even so, Hannah didn't seem entirely harmless. Hannah Chiza. She was a former member of the Gotei, too?

Fate couldn't write a more bizarre set of events, considering they've finally met one another. They both once fought under a man who aimed to bring the Soul King under his heel, to say nothing of the war he waged against his former comrades.

"Indeed. Life is certainly full of unexpected events. hm? Two former Kokuryuteshi members that should be imprisoned but now fight for the people they once waged war against. This is humor at it's finest, no?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Indeed it is. Though, I generally don't wage much war. I support, sit behind and generally assist for the benevolence of being given a place to be. Wars are beyond me, this body is poorly suited for a run down the road, let along a full war. I more help what others wish to do, and give them all that I can towards that. Be it invention, emotion, or just a hand in the kitchen" Hannah would reply. The smile turned rueful and sombre, but there was little she could do about her state. She cared for her parents, and did what she could to protect them when they were still alive. And then she shivered, and pulled her blouse tighter "Though, on the topic of sitting elsewhere, would you mind if I took us somewhere warmer? Somewhere we can have tea and snacks while we reminisce about the past, and the future to come now that Kin has passed?"

Hannah would offer a strange offer. Though, going somewhere nice and getting tea was hardly the worst outcome that could have come from this meeting.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:36 pm

HIME

The offer was indeed a strange one but Hime had her fair share of run-ins with oddball individuals. A blind kido master who formerly served the Kokuryuteshi and now worked for the lux orior was not at the top of the list, she concluded. One thing stood out to her amid everything else she said, however. "

"Now that Kin has passed."

Hme's expression remained as stoic and graceful as it always did but to those who were more observant, the shock was clearly apparent in those amber eyes. Perhaps, indulging her in this tea date would unravel the series of mysteries that now raced through her mind. Hime nodded as she collected herself.

"Tea and snacks sound lovely. Perhaps we'll learn more about one another. I have many questions to ask after that last piece of information you just dropped."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:03 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The fluctuations of stress in Hime's spiritual energy when Hannah mentioned Kin dying was a showcase that the girl did not get out often. It was big news on Earth for a while, though the specifics never really came out. Just that Kin was dead and Sing was taking over now. Still, that was for later. When Hime gave her approval, Hannah cupped her hands together and then lifted them, a green sphereoid glowing between them.

"Kūkanten'i" Hannah incanted, the sphereoid glowing brighter until with a flash, they were in a far more homely and sheltered location. It was one thing to say you were good at Kido, but to so accurately and casually cast a Forbidden Kido like that....well, an action was worth a thousand words.

"How do you like your tea? Or do you prefer coffee?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum