Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:23 pm
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Header1

HIME

A single forbidden kido spell was enough to prove Hannah had indeed earned her title as the Grand Witch. Hime could only gaze in momentary awe as they now stood within a much warmer location, housed away from the cold weather. Hime took the time to sit down by a table as she gazed back at the blind woman, now asking for her preference of beverage.

She didn't dislike coffee or its various flavors but recognized that tea would do her soul right after hearing the anvil Hannah had dropped on her. Or perhaps it was only an anvil due to the fact that she was not one to travel to earth all the time.

"Coffee is a fine drink in and of itself but if you have it, I would love to enjoy a cup or two of Chamomile tea."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:46 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Two cups of Chamomile tea were made, the kettle being a large, solid metal thing as if specifically designed to be heated in a flash by Hannah's Kazai Kido. Then the cups were brought back to the table, along with milk and sugar to be put in as one desired.

"So. I felt your surprise at Kin's demise. I don't know how close you were to him, but I can not tell you anything about his death. Only that he is. You'll need to talk to Sing if you want to get anywhere with reason and such like"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:51 pm

HIME

"We were former lovers and I was once his second in command," Hiime stated rather plainly as if to say she had expunged the emotions regarding the man completely. Even so, she could not forget the memories or the wars they participated in. She held no desire to return to that life but her connection with Kin was once a strong bond.

It was only when he set his fangs against the soul king and by extension - the soul society - that she realized they could no longer share a bond that outweighed the one she shared with her sister. His death was to be expected. Ambition was a fine thing but even the mightiest men in history had fallen at some point.

"I suppose I may look into the matter but it is not unexpected. Anyone who aimed for the gods as he did was bound to meet their end sooner or later. It comes with the territory of being an otherworldly threat."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:34 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh, wow. Real heartbreaker, huh?" Hannah teased, taking a sip of her tea. She liked having a friend, it was nice to e able to let out some emotions that she hadn't let out in a few years. The hate had burned in her heart for a while until it had faded and made her leave Kokuyuteshi.

"Everyone meets their end, some in a terribly simple fashion for their goals. But, and this is going to sound strange but, have you tried meeting someone else after Kin? Or have you felt yourself not worthy of another's attention. I can relate to feelings of.." she'd pause for a moment and stare at the cup, thinking back to that moment of betrayal. Of death....."Low esteem"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:37 pm

HIME

Hime chuckled slightly at being called a heart-breaker the second time and then reflected on whether or not she had found someone else to occupy a place in her heart. She could not definitively answer the woman's question with any real honesty. There was her brief fling with Arkin and then whatever... Elyss and her had grown to become. If she was a peer or love interest was a true mystery, but she seemed open to the idea of something more. Still, she would provide the woman with the reply.

"I don't think I've looked for anyone quite yet. Romance is a complicated thing. That said, I can hardly see why you'd have any low-self esteem. You seem like a charming woman. I'm sure any man or woman would feel comforted in your presence." Hime couldn't actually make that assumption. Truth be told, she hardly knew Hannah but if there was one thing she knew, there was someone for everyone. Large world out there.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:37 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Truth be told, I haven't looked either. My esteem is.....well. When studying the mysteries of Kido in an effort to create something new, I stumbled across this strange little thing. My soul, or maybe everyone's soul, has four paths to it. Heat, Wind, Light, and Force. To push one path is to create it's namesake" Hannah would hold out her hand and push Light, creating a flash from her fingers for a few seconds.

"To push both, creates a different affect. Halhal Infigar, for example, pushes Heat and Wind to create a warm billow of air" Hannah would then showcase, warming the room with a billowing wind. "Scale and potency go off how much energy is put in. And the last moments I was in the Gotei were...tragic. I made an exceptionally powerful casting of Halhal Infigar that day" she would continue her story, while gently waving a hand over the tea. It would begin to roil and bubble, the cup heating up so much it began to crack from thermal shock. "The first thought of my blindness was being thankful for it. The smell, what remained of those four men...it was revolting. I couldn't bare to see it as well. I am not a violent woman, and yet in a heartbeat I had snuffed out for lives in such a violent manner. For no reason other than my own hatred. How can I deserve a partner after such an act?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:03 pm

HIME

Hime observed the woman as she beheld her demonstration. It was a captivating sight. Her explanation finished, Hannah posed a rather interesting question to Hime. She had murdered the lives of those men out of her own hatred. Worse yet, she couldn't even see who she had killed, only smell the remains of burning flesh. She gazes at Hannah's teacup as it cracked and tilts her head, stroking her chin thoughtfully.

Hime was a woman who wore her honesty on her sleeves. She would not lie to the woman and pretend that she was some saintly thing... and yet, neither was she. Her hands were also stained with blood.

Perhaps far more than Hannah could even imagine. She killed countless people in the name of what? Acknowledgment. In the past, that's all her heart aimed for and if it meant killing others, her heart was content. Her life was a series of mistakes but still, lo and behold, Abalia found it suitable to keep her alive in spite of it all.

"If I may be brutally honest, perhaps you may not deserve such a partner but then... neither would I. Fate is a divine trickster. You assume your direction in life is headed one way only to experience a severe left turn, diverging from the path you once walked on. That nickname? The Princess of Death? I earned it through murdering people so I could be acknowledged by the men I served under. It is not good to murder out of hatred but neither is wholesale slaughter for the sake of brownie points. Just so you've found yourself in Lux Orior, so too would I believe you'd find yourself being loved by someone who would willingly accept you for all that you've done. Much to our chagrin, people like that do exist. Stubborn or easily forgiving."

It was true. She once yearned to be executed for her crimes but found herself fighting for a higher cause among peers she could call her friends.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:16 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Don't be so quick to discard the acknowledgement of those we care about. Great power comes from knowing that we are cared for in return, and great passion goes into ensuring it. It is one of the greatest motivators, and deepest drives a being can have" Hannah would reply, casting her Gen-Kido to repair the cup, and then pulling the liquid from the cup to pour down the drain. Burning the liquid ruined the taste, after all.

"Though, you are very quick to support me, Hime. Very ready to ease the despair of the past and balm the future prospects. One could almost believe you are the one who wants to find love in my life" Hannah flicked her eyebrows in a teasing fashion. It was strange, to see someone flick their eyebrows at a space a few inches to the left of you, but that was Hannah.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:44 pm

HIME

"Oh? Did it come across like that? On the contrary, the acknowledgment of the peers in my life now has filled me with a purpose to keep moving forward and to be an influence to those who might be as aimless as I once was before I met Abalia." This was proving to be an enjoyable conversation so far. Hime hadn't let her guard down but she definitely relaxed within the woman's presence. There was profound awe in meeting those who had committed crimes but still managed to be a proper members of society.

Hime chuckled ever so slightly at the woman's humorous quip. Even though the wink performed was somewhat awkward appearance-wise, Hime appreciated the gesture all the same.

"Didn't I just tell you that you were someone worth being loved? Clue number one, darling. I jest. Perhaps I've grown friendly based on my own sentimental reasons. I always encourage those who aim to change and have fought tooth and nail to be better than they once were."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:22 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I have not changed from who I was to begin with. Changed hands maybe, but not persona. The Gotei was born into, and then Kokuyuteshi picked me up after I was at a low point. And then when rage burned out and I could no longer sustain a drive to oppose the Gotei, I left them and was arrested for being with them. Shadin then offered me a position in Lux Orior.

But not before Byakuya and his blundering nephew came to visit. Takehiko forged Byakuya's signature to come visit me, and then got caught in the act by Byakuya himself. Dragged back home and, I feel punished very lightly as Byakuya returned to my cell a day later to offer me some truly atrocious release terms. I feel he was ignorant of why I was here in the first place as well. So I refused him, and Shadin then later offered about two weeks later when a woman, Elyss, barreled into the prison.

Ulv was visiting and brought along a woman I am sure she felt responsible for, given that she had a shard of Ulv's predecessor-soul embedded inside her. We had a nice conversation, I told her to get checked out because that soul was going to make a mess, and she left. Came back like two weeks later and went 'hey, Ulv can probably protect us if we break out of here'. Shadin didn't like the insinuation and so appeared. Arguement broke out, Elyss' soul-shard took hold of her mentality because she hadn't done as I suggested and just let it fester. I knocked her unconscious and Shadin offered me a job.

Poor girl...Elyss really needs to be in a bloody dungeon where she can't make decisions for herself. Because every decision she makes for herself ends in major self-harm. It is somewhat worrying that she has not come to visit in many months now"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum