Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss)

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:26 pm
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 TFnaYJr

HIME

Without hesitation, Elyss initiated the conversation, voicing her apologies towards how long it took for this date to manifest. Conducting herself with maturity and grace, Hime simply nodded her head as she listened to the crimson-haired woman speak. To Hime, they had never fully established a proper way of keeping contact with one another.

There was no reason tor her to apologize for something as trivial as taking longer than expected to go on a date. They were busy women, after all. It was expected they'd commonly find themselves swept up within their duty. Placing a hand over her crimson-haired companion shoulder, Hime smiled reassuringly. She was simply happy to enjoy the time they were sharing now.

"It's okay, Elyss. I've been doing quite well. Nothing too eventful. I've met some new people. An elegant man with a profound insight on music and artistic expression and a woman who treated me to tea and cookies. Outside of that, I can't say there's been anything' too eventful' in my life. What about you?"

END POST | TIME FOR A DATE

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss)

Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:05 pm
Vermillion Origami(Hime/Elyss) - Page 2 Elyss1

ELYSS IN A DRESS

“Ah… That’s good. I’ve been…”

So, how do you describe murdering a Captain, hunting someone down, and then taking your Captain Commander’s child soul and putting it back into their body to your date? Well, the fact she thought about it meant that she’d just have to repeat it with her mouth, but she probably can’t talk about the Abalia stuff, and she probably shouldn’t tell Hime that she killed that man. Though, thinking about it further, shouldn’t Hime already know? It’s already public knowledge, all in the news and everything. Guess Hime has her own ways of slacking, huh? At least that’ll make things a bit easier for the redhead. Though, she couldn’t fight off that gnawing feeling in her gut, like she should come clean and be the one to tell Hime instead of letting the woman find out later after their date.

“I’ve been through a bit. Have you heard; the Fourth Division’s Captain was killed.”

Well, she’ll just check to make sure Hime isn’t simply being willingly ignorant. It’s a weird topic to move the conversation to, but they did need a new one. There’s not much to continue when she answers with such a vague response. It’s probably not helping that her expression saddened.

END POST | SHE DO BE FINE THO

Last edited by Siegharty on Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:31 pm

HIME

Hime did not wish to mar their date with conversation about the death of a man who had intended to adopt her into his family. To choose to be willfully ignorant, however, was equally detestable, even if she wished their reunion be one discussing their future together. A soft sigh danced from the woman's lips as her eyebrows furrowed ever so slightly.

To confront this unprecedented emotion, familiar with death yet unfamiliar with the death of a friend - a family member, no less, was a difficult task for Hime but she resolved herself and gazed at Elyss. There was no denying who the culprit was. It was common knowledge by now.

Elyss had killed Yoshitsune. By the Kenpachi rule, she was free to take his position as captain. No matter whether the general populace or the members of the division found issue with the rule or not, there was no disputing the ironclad principle of the combat division. Hime could only reflect on how Hanako or the others may have felt and the long-term effects his death would have on their conscience.

Even so, what would she say to Elyss? Why? Call her a monster in spite of passionately claiming she would accept her for better or worse? Did she even mean to strike him down? Was it a spar or an accident? Hime would not rush to any conclusion but still... the thought of her position in all of this still weighed heavily on her mind.

"So I've heard. By your hands. Indeed, I'm well aware of the event although I do not understand why or how this occurred. You never struck me as someone who desired to step into the position of a captain and I cannot properly express how I feel right now. This is not ideal dating conversation but I suppose it is better to clear the elephant in the room rather than remain blissfully ignorant." She would reach over to run her hand over the crimson-haired woman's face as she regarded her with a gentle smile.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:40 pm

ELYSS IN A DRESS

“I expected some anger at least, but, from one criminal to another, I guess this is just a fact of life. Sometimes people die. Sometimes it’s your fault. I’m not going to talk about it again, but it was just something on my mind.”

She’s not going to react to it. Hime went about it in a calm manner, so Elyss’ll drop it. This isn’t the time to get riled up about anything, so that leaves them needing another topic to encroach on. Her thoughts are searching, and it’s enough of a distraction for her to not even pay much attention to her cheek being stroked. There’s not really anything interesting to bring up outside of committing murder, so that means they should try something else. Maybe a bit of a game? Mmm…

“...”

Nope. Nothing. She’s lost on what to do next. Whelp, guess it’s up to Hime.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:18 pm

HIME

Anger? Hime supposed that any other woman than her would have have reviled or yelled at Elyss out of anger and frustration. Perhaps that should've been her reaction but Hime reflected on how she had told the crimson-haired woman how she would support her regardless of whatever hardships they faced and if this proved to be a hardship, then so be it.

She was disappointed, of course, and she'd be lying to herself if she didn't wish there was a way Yoshitsune's death could have been avoided. To avoid the subject would have been a foolish endeavor. Elyss had admitted to her action and all they could do is figure out how they would go from here. What would she do next she wondered? Order a meal of course. It was still a date and they were already here. To leave now would be awkward, wouldn't it?

"As one who has grown accustomed to death and the loss of relationship or severing their own fair share of bonds, I would stand at the precipice of hypocrites if I were to judge you or lash out at you out of anger. I have killed countless people. Far too many to count. If I'm being truthful, I should've been executed and yet I stand before you now. I do not know how it may weigh on your soul but as I said before... I will support you through the best times and the worst times."

Hime would say no more. If Elyss didn't wish to elaborate on it, then she couldn't particularly imagine herself reflecting on it, either. Maybe she would feel differently later but for now, she was still soaking everything in herself.

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:51 pm

ELYSS IN A DRESS

“Thanks…”

That came out aggressively, almost sarcastically. Sorry for being cynical, but the redhead is tired of hearing supportive words. She’s heard enough of them already, and it makes her sick to think about failing yet again. How many times will it take before she gets it right? Why are there still people in her corner? They see something she’s struggling to witness, and it pisses her off to think about it. Her hands enveloped her face, her body curling forward, elbows on the table. A loud huff came from between her fingers before her hands wiped down her face, pulling on her eyelids and lips as it did so.

She stared at Hime, druggily, her bored expression all that was needed to convey her current mood. Due to said frustration, she reached over and ran her knuckle over the woman’s chin, up her cheek, and then through her hair. It was a random sentimental act that didn’t hold much meaning, but Elyss wanted to get revenge for earlier at least. Though, it did put a small smirk on her face as she scoffed and decided to place a whole palm against the other woman, her thumb gently stroking right under her eye.

“Tell me, you bored?”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:44 pm

HIME

Hime could not tell if her answer was satisfactory to the woman or it made her feel even more frustrated and perhaps a tinge of guilt? The crimson-haired woman remained an enigma. Even so, a pleasant smile formed on her face as the woman returned affectionate gesture from earlier, softly placing her palm against her cheek while her thumb rubbed under her eye. Elyss had decided to inquire about her mood and whether or not she had grown bored with the date.

A thought had dawned on her and she wondered if this setting was truly something she had become accustomed to. She hadn't been on a date in years and the revelation that Yoshitsune had died was well.. she supposed the date might perhaps be awkward because of it now. If Elyss had something more interesting in mind, then, she was more than obliged to listen and follow along.

"Perhaps. Do you have something else you'd like to do besides casual conversation over a meal? The day is still young, after all."

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:44 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“...Yeah.”

The day is, in fact, still young. She wasn’t that hungry anyway, and whoever’s supposed to be taking their order is taking too long. Since they haven’t bought anything, Elyss is definitely not paying, so there’s no qualms with just getting up and leaving. Maybe she should have been more gentle, but she didn’t feel like being gentle at the moment. This place could use a bit of roughhousing, and, even though she’s sure someone’s going to complain about her scraping her chair along the floor as she rose, she would just reply with a quick flick of her finger. Taking Hime by her wrist, slipping her fingers around those delicate fingers as she pulled her date along, the redhead would show a bit of initiative as she stole her partner into the dying day.

“That place sucked, Hime, if I’m being honest. Do I look like the gal who enjoys a quiet dinner in some stuck up place with a bunch of stuck up mongrels?”

Rhetorical, by the way. Hime doesn’t have to answer. Elyss doesn’t care for one. She just wants the woman to follow her as they disappear into the crowd of people, emerging from the otherside into the quieter areas of the Rukongai. Now, this is more her style. Looking all around, you can see the stragglers of society congregating to blunder their day away. There’s no need to look proper or anything. One just has to know what they want and where to get it from.

“Come on. Let’s go get a drink.”

Pulling her skirt up a bit, she trudged along with a small smile, her onyx eyes alight with curiosity. Where to go? Where to go? Her mind is lost trying to pick a spot that looks like it serves good food and drinks. And, it just so happens that she spots a small little outfit that seems a bit abandoned. It’s nothing spectaculous at all, but it has that shabbiness that comes with a family owned business that enjoys making people smile over being presentable. Now, that’s someplace she’d like to sit with someone and enjoy herself with. She didn’t even bother as she took Hime over and slid under the hanging curtains, the scent of ramen and other delights assaulting her nostrils.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:09 am

HIME

Hime could only remain silent and observe as she was pulled along by her crimson-haired companion. Hime had suspected that this particular establishment was not Elyss's cup of tea and took mental note of her preference, if they were to enjoy another date in the future. If not, she would do well to take note of a potential partner's preferences in the future. Elyss was right.

Perhaps she should've known better and so, she didn't bother answering a rhetorical question, as they made their way through the throngs of people, arriving at a considerably less flashier area of the Rukongai.

A single glance around would show stragglers and other people who were simply spending their days lounging about. A solemn smile would line the woman's lips as she figured this was precisely the type of setting Elyss thrived in and to be fair, perhaps Hime found this setting more comforting as well.

There was no need to uphold a lofty image. They were, for better or worse, murderers. What place did they have in a world full of the stuck-up individuals who spent their time trying to look pretty and presentable for the public eye? None whatsoever. Judging by the glint in the crimson-haired woman's expression, she seemed to have found her new location of choice.

A soft gaze would direct itself towards the establishment that caught her eyes as Elyss pulled her along. When they passed through the curtain, the tantalizing aroma of ramen and other delightful meals assaulted her nostrils as well.

It was enough to make her stomach rumble. Even if only slightly, the rumble was loud enough to be heard which caused the woman to turn away with a soft shade of red in her cheeks.

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:41 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“See? See? This place is good. I can hear your tummy rumbling.”

Like the prick she is deep inside, Elyss couldn’t help but make fun of Hime, a dumb smirk on her face as she turned to take a look at what’s on the menu. Though, her looks proved pointless because she already knows what she wants. Why waste time trying new things when you know the classic is enough to win any date over? Even if she’s never been here before, she knows that all shops around here share the same thing; no matter who it is, their ramen is always the best.

“Two bowls of beef ramen, please,” She ordered, holding up two fingers. She then turned back to Hime and leaned in a bit, staring the woman down a bit. She seemed to be thinking about something, her onyx eyes inquisitive and shiny in the light.

“You know… You always have makeup on, Hime. I suddenly want to see you without any on. Ya got any crow's feet? Bags? Maybe a few zits?”

She backed off, laughing this time as she found herself so relaxed. Being away from the prim and proper is nice. She doesn’t have to pretend to be some put together citizen. Out here, she’s just Elyss: a bumpkin who doesn’t know any better half the time. It’s funny. She can remember when she used to only act tough and hide how she felt about things. It was all an attempt to stay this intimidating character, but, thanks to everyone’s intervention, she’s still that scary redhead with a knack for letting her emotions blossom on her shoulders.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum