Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:07 am
As he mentioned her captain, Kokoko would freeze for a moment. He knew Liana? Well duh, she is one of the few captains of the Gotei, but still, he knew her on a personal level? By this point, Kokoko hasn't even passed by the woman yet here was some random guy from the Seventh that had a longer interaction with her. There was a hint of jealousy underlying somewhere, but Kokoko was used to hiding her feelings from others. This also elicited another response that was having Kokoko look him up and down. He had the body of a fighter, not a caster, so the fact that he was getting training with the captain and she wasn't was just downright bizarre.

"...Why? I hope you don't take offense by this but I think you would find better teaching in another field elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, what Captain Liana does is frankly unrivaled in the Gotei, but you don't really look like the kind of guy who can get a ton of mileage out of kido. But then again..." She gestured towards his scar, which has started to change to a more dullish grey color. In a perfect world, if anyone and everyone could get the most out of kido then the healing division would be out of a job real quick, but there have been some rumors of restructuring anyway so perhaps her job security is better than perceived. "Though if you ever want to learn how to hit things harder and better, I'm always down to give a few pointers." This was a genuine offer, the nicer nature of Kokoko began to show itself once again as her judgment started to take a back seat.

"I like your tattoos by the way." An extra footnote, since she was already making conversation.

Coded by Slayer

Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:11 pm

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

“Eh, I think it’s important to improve in every way I can. If I’m gonna do something, I might as well try to be the best I can be, right?”

Sol would remark as she commented on his practices with Liana, which in hindsight was fair for her to say. But Sol was definitely the type of guy who was always looking to improve in some tangible way. It was the core defining feature of him even with his amassing failures and lack of true purpose in his own words. He shifted slightly his elbow coming to rest on a log next to him, resting his cheek in his hand.

“Noted, I can always use some pointers. I hit hard, and fast. I used to be a professional fighter before I died.” He’d chuckle his eyes closing, before opening again as she commented on his tattoos. “Thank you, I stayed with the Suika tribes for a bit. Ended up getting these.” He’d look at the dragon tattoo which ran up his arms, and then shifting a glance to his stomach.

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:14 am
Kokoko took a moment to step back and watch his wound, making sure that nothing awful was happening before getting close to him again and started to wrap gauze around his torso. Her movements were slow and methodical, as to not really cause him any pain but also to make sure she doesn't somehow fuck this up. You'd be surprised with Kokoko.

"Oh? I've only ever heard about the Suika through my family and the select few that join the Gotei. What're they like past the Rukongai?" This was asked from a place of curiosity, and Kokoko herself barely knew what life was like outside of the Sereitei, so the fact that there were people that thrived by themselves outside of the city honestly piqued her interest. She wondered if they were as barbaric as her family made them out to be, but then again most of what they told her tended to be incredibly extreme so it wouldn't surprise her if they were wrong yet again.

Coded by Slayer

Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:28 am

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

“Good people, a bit wild. Very liberal and free in their lives. It’s hard to explain other than just simply going out there. I’d recommend it if you ever feel like you need to get away, or live a life you didn’t expect.”

He’d comment as he got to his feet, taking care not to injure himself as he did so. Once he stood up he’d adjust his robes on his shoulders, before walking over to the local water station filling a cup of water for himself. His throat was perched and he wanted to get the smell of smoke off his breath, shaking his head with a sigh of relief after downing the water.

His attention would turn back to Kokoko, giving her a once over. With all the business done he seemed to be appraising for a half-second. Sol wasn’t no man-whore but with his relationship concluded with Chidori he’d need to move on somehow eventually. But shelving those thoughts for now, he’d speak again.

“Yeah, I’ll hit you up about some pointers later. I don’t wanna hold your time when you probably have others to deal with.” He’d lift his finger and index finger to his eyebrow in a small salute, a goodbye.

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Be Better [ Kokoko x Sol ] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum