Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami]

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:08 am
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Keqing-header
NAMI MUIRA

With her impending graduation she had not thought much about what division she was going to opt to join. Such an important choice and yet she had no special talent besides stealing things. It was quite a useful talent mind you but there wasn't exactly a division for thieves. How peculiar really, a division of thieves could be useful except it would surely devolve into in-fighting over of stealing among friends or some kind of competition.

She idly thought while wandering through the Seireitei towards the second division barracks. Her eyes wandering over the various bits of nature that dotted the area; trees, flowers, birds. They were pretty and it seemed nice and quiet here. If the environment was anything to go by it might be quite peaceful of a spot to consider joining but the habitat was one thing. The wildlife could only make or break such a serenity.

Without really thinking this through she stood quietly in the courtyard and watched the unseated shinigami go about their work. Her student attire was plain and in stark contrast, perhaps she should look for someone to explain her reason for being here but that might disrupt their duties.

This was a bit of a conundrum and so she remained idly watching the goings on with curious eyes. It was like a play in action with each of the actors going about their roles.

SHIDEN | END POST

Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Gamma_Signature
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] CHARACTER_LISTTwo Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] GRAPHICS_THREADTwo Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty Re: Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami]

Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:33 am
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] C59WS7R

Katori Nobuko

Duties were gracefully carried out, Katori having been tending to a few patients, luckily being minor incidents like training accidents or some bout of illness. It came to a point in her day where there were a good amount of unseated members to take up the workload for her to attend to other matters, giving gentle thanks and departing from the sick bay.

Her days had been going about rather peacefully and uneventfully lately, and despite her restful expression she was feeling rather unsatisfied with it. She had heavily considered connecting with others more, but each go felt like dragging herself through tar just to get to the bare minimum. Absorbing herself in work just felt easiest, but she didn't feel happy with that. She really needed to catch Igen when he wasn't busy for however he wanted to help...

Though, her attention was grabbed by someone she didn't quite recognize, but the academy uniform told her exactly what was up, approaching the girl, "Oh hello! My name is Katori Nobuko, 13th seat. Do you need help with something?"

The line does and always felt so rehearsed and artificial to her. It made her sick.

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty Re: Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami]

Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:42 am
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Keqing-header
NAMI MUIRA

"Ka-to-ri..."

Nami murmured the woman's name quietly to herself as she heard it pronounced. What could a name like that mean? There were many ones that came to mind but it would be pretty rueful to ask her outright like some kind of weirdo. She thought she detected a "blossom" or "bird" in there which made it sound pretty, didn't it?

"Mhm. I'm Muira Nami, if it wasn't too much trouble I was wondering what your division was like. I've read information but if I'm going to pick a division once I graduate it would be nice to experience them prior, right?"

She hastily got out while adjusting in her spot. The uniform difference would always get to her. The white and red colours being polar opposite, and surrounded she felt like a white raven among the murder everytime she was out of the academy. Perhaps that was by design.

SHIDEN | END POST

Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Gamma_Signature
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] CHARACTER_LISTTwo Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] GRAPHICS_THREADTwo Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:48 am
Two Flowers Same Garden [Katori, Nami] C59WS7R

Katori Nobuko

Ah, she was an academy student scoping out divisions to decide on which she was joining, well that certainly wasn't entirely unusual. She'd smile and nod to Nami's explanation, "Oh yes, of course! I wouldn't mind giving you a rundown. So as you would know, this is the Kido corps, so most everyone interested in or having high expertise in Kido come here to refine or use their skills in assisting others, and of course the management of that knowledge too."

She'd make a light gesture to herself, "I myself am a practiced Kaido user. If you're ever injured or sick, it's me or those under me taking care of you. Though I do practice a good deal of offensive Kido, medical knowledge is my strongest suit. But of course, there's a lot of different facets of Kido to be specialized in."

Her hands politely held together just in front of her waist, she'd gently nod, "What are you interested in practicing, though?"

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum