Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Empty Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:02 am
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE| Thousandfold

Washing blood away was always a messy affair. A clean job was always the preferred approach compared to cleaning away the proof of his reprehensible acts. The thought of that young woman was still bothering him to some degree, but he'd probably grow soft if he allowed it to linger any longer. She would be the exception to the rule. Children would simply be off limits. That was all there was to it. Murder was murder. No matter how one may have flipped it, he wholeheartedly believed he'd be dancing with the devil sooner or later. That was the sort of end he deserved, no?

Whatever. Lingering on something like this won't lead to a fun night, and he's already traveled to the next city to enjoy himself. Outfitted in a loose-fitting black shirt and pants, he has already washed away the thought of regret in his mind for now. The liquor will probably aid in that effort, too. There was a pretty high-class nightclub centered somewhere in the city.

He's ready to burn through his paycheck until the next one comes in. A quick car ride brings him to the center of entertainment in short order. Entering where the lights are bright and the men and women are loudly enjoying themselves to no end, his path is already determined. The bar. He's sitting down to order a few drinks to ease the mood, eyes looking around, perhaps, to find a lovely woman to keep him company.

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Empty Re: Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:26 am
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Kurai_HeaderChaos
Kurai

Ahhhh... What to do, what to do...

Kurai was dressed in a loose fitting black midriff top and a dark red jean mini-skirt. She was also wearing black, high-heeled, ankle-tall leather boots with long socks that almost reached her knees. It wasn't the most fitting for these night club scenes, but it'd do just fine for a bar. These night clubs became a lot less interesting; they were filled with mindless drones who thought themselves kings and queens. It was a sad, pathetic sight. Even Kurai couldn't make that much worse.

Soon, she found herself in a pretty nice bar with good music and a pretty cool atmosphere. The people here seemed like people too. Of course, most of them were coupled up with each other or in larger groups. She didn't feel like playing with them yet. Instead, she spotted a man alone at the bar. Now, that just would not do, so she walked up to him, placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a nice smile.

"Hey," Kurai said, her tone young, flirty, and with a hint of sexy behind it. "Don't tell me a big, hot guy like you is all alone in a bar like this. Where's your girl?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:19 am

"Guilty as charged. Don't have one."

His words were short, but his tone and the gaze in his eyes clearly welcomed the attention. Where did this fine redhead come from out of nowhere? He took a light sip of his alcohol before turning to face the woman, flashing a warm and inviting smile, taking a moment to observe her appearance. Well, he was looking for female attention to begin with. Did he expect it this fast? Probably not. There were so many partygoers around, but he isn't complaining now. There's plenty of worthwhile entertainment standing right here. Considering the height difference, Isamu simply stretched a hand over playfully to return the gesture, composed as he was intrigued by the current sequence of events.

"What about you? I can't imagine a fine glass of wine like yourself came here without some company, either."

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Left_bar_bleue1570/100Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:07 pm
Kurai

Oh? An immediate taker?

Kurai didn't even have to try hard here. He was already interested. The thought of lighting up a smoke came to mind, but she was curious how devious this man could be without the help of her flame. And he was a smoooooth talker. She loved that little rhyme he tossed in there, so she gave the man one of those smirks that radiated excitement. She let out a cute giggle and slid herself onto the stool next to him.

"Not at all. No one around to accompany little ol' me," she said, glancing to the man's drink. She signaled the bartender and asked for the same. "You don't seem like the type to be settling down after a hard days work at a construction site or... well, whatever miniscule jobs men are doing these days. I sense... a need for a thrill. Might I be right?" Kurai ran the tip of her finger up his arm, never breaking eye contact.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:56 am

"Really now? That's a damn shame. A lovely lady like yourself looks far too good not to be accompanied in a setting like this."

Isamu took a moment to ponder her next words, intrigued by what they implied. While he certainly wouldn't call what he did minuscule labor, let alone mundane, he inwardly agreed with her conjecture that he wasn't here to unwind with a few drinks. After all, this particular mission had proved bothersome mentally. What better way to move past it than to enjoy his night to the fullest? The crimson-haired woman was receptive and touchy-feely. Elements that made him more than acquiescent to whatever she had in mind. Resting an arm around her shoulder, he grinned from ear to ear as he nodded his head.

"Bingo. While it is true I came here to drink and unwind, It'd be pretty dull to go back to my hotel on a boring note like that. Not when I have a glass of fine wine whose company I can indulge as long as she'll let me."

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:33 am
Kurai

"Hey now… I liked it the first time. Don’t going wearing that out already…” Kurai leaned in a bit, lowering her voice to sound more flirtatious as she glanced over to the dart and pool games. She pulled some money from her skirts pocket and held it up. “I’d like a little more of this stuff; gets me the things I like without having to snatch it… catches too much attention. Tell me, stud… you a betting man?”

The bartender brought her the drink she ordered. Taking a quick drink, she gestured over to the games. “A few of them seem to be having some fun upping their antes. Why don’t we make a quick buck and you can show me a fun night on the town?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:45 pm

"Don't worry. I won't wear it out. Of course, it would help to know a name. I'd imagine babe, gorgeous, or any of those endearing terms would grow dull after a while, too, no?"

Isamu chortled softly as leaned against the chair, amused by the way the woman boldly took to consuming his personal space. No propriety whatsoever. Just the way he liked it. Turning his head to the gambling table, Isamu flashed an approving grin as he stroked his chin. For one who always sought the quickest route to a quick buck, gambling was a more than welcomed indulgence. Finishing the rest of his drink, he would rise from his chair to stand beside her, an arm over her shoulder.

"Let's do it. Make a quick buck off of those guys and spend a night paintin' the town red."

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:27 am
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  Kurai_HeaderNightOut
Kurai

“You’ve got a point there; the classics do have their place,” Kurai said and then leaned in a little closer, just a couple inches from his face and looking directly into his eyes. “Call me Kurai… everyone else does. You want to try sharing yours?”

Her offer for a fun night was received well. How exciting! She slid off the stool and put an arm around him, automatically playing up the hot-couple thing that they clearly had going for them. The two walked over to the pool table. One guy was looking around at other tables, trying to convince different people to take him on. He wanted to bet so bad, he doubled down to the next person who challenged him.

“C’mon! Any takers?” the guy said and Kurai looked up to the man next to her, seeing how well he knew how to take charge. It wouldn’t be fun if she didn’t get a few people to sin tonight, so let’s see how greedy he could get… or… maybe it’s wrath tonight.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:52 pm

Isamu was more than familiar with this song and dance. Whenever a gambler was in the zone, they could hardly resist the allure of doubling down and betting even more cash thinking they'd land another hit. Sometimes, he was the betting man who foolishly offered up everything to land a fat wad of cash in one fell swoop, but he felt pretty confident in himself that he'd emerge victorious in this game. With Kurai wrapped around his arm, Isamu traveled toward the table with a grin. Patting her back softly to indicate his intentions, he grabbed the nearest pool stick with a whistle as he stood beside the pool table. Was it the best use of his paycheck? Of course not. Did he care? Nah. He had resolved to do little more than indulge himself tonight. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Sure, I'll take you up on a bet. Just don't go complainin' when I win, alright?"

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:58 pm
Kurai

“Oh, he won’t. I’m sure he’s a man of honor.” Kurai said, giggling as she winked to the man that Isamu was about to play against. Yeah, right. Like anyone in this bar was honorable. Kurai expected a fight to break out over money in about ten minutes.

Kurai whispered a quick good luck in Isamu’s ear before stepping away. She pulled up a stool and sat, watching the two men “duke it out” over a game of pool. The other guy started them off. He got one ball in and called out solids for his side. Pool wasn't too hard of a game. Isamu just had to put all the striped balls in the pockets and he'd win. It became the opponents turn when he missed a shot. Simple enough.

Isamu's opponent was pretty average at pool. His aim was good, but he kept taking shots as the game went on and that was close to failing. Any time Isamu got a shot, he'd start getting mad and accuse him of cheating before taking his turn.

"Nah, dumbfuck... He just ain't a stupid drunk bettin' more than he has."

Kurai was trying to egg the guy on a bit, but over the duration of the game, the drunkard had been warned by a few people that he was about to lose his money if he didn't stop drinking too much. Fool wasn't listening and was about to lose.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum