Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]

Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:30 pm
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE| Thousandfold

After that interesting exchange in the arena, Isamu shrugged his shoulders after the victory, wiping away the remnants of blood on his face to make his way upstairs. Making his way toward Kurai, Isamu would direct his gaze toward the chest. Voicing an appreciative whistle, he grabbed onto the chest as he turned to Kurai with a smirk. It was fun to engage in a battle of that nature, but he enjoyed the company of women far more, and he had quite the attractive one standing in front of him again. What else could he ask for on a night like this?

"How'd I do?"

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:39 pm
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Kurai_HeaderChaos
Kurai

There was some intention to the way Kurai was standing, waiting for Isamu to come up the stairs. She leaned on the railing, facing him, with one hand resting on her hip. It was one of those poses where it was clear a woman was trying to show off the shape of her body. As he went to grab the chest, she pulled it just out of his reach. “You did perfectly, but the chest ain’t yours. The prize money inside is. I gotta keep this thing; gets people paying attention to what might be inside.” Kurai opened the chest, showing off a stack of cash for Isamu. He was allowed to grab it all up, and if he needed a bag to carry it, one of her employees had one ready.

“I wasn’t expecting to find someone to so easily usurp my champion at some random bar,” Kurai said with a smile, chuckling at the thought. “Tell me… you got any energy left after that? Or am I gonna be doing all the work tonight?” The seductive, lustful look in Kurai’s eyes radiated sexual energy. It was very clear what she was implying here. “My room’s upstairs, if you think you can make it.” Kurai began walking up a small staircase into a quieter part of the building. Isamu could follow if he wanted.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:31 am
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE| Thousandfold

"No arguments here. I'm grateful to take the cash in whatever form it's presented. On the subject of prizes, though, I think I've found something far more enticing to open than a chest."

The provocative pose did not go unnoticed under his playful gaze. Kurai had been radiating that energy all night, after all, but he wasn't the type of man who reveled in boldly claiming something so early. The night had been young, and there was much more to explore than the immediate indulgence of the female form. Of course, the night was finally reaching its apex, and the multitude of men who occupied the crowd were exiting the arena in short order.

As far as his energy was concerned, the crimson-haired woman didn't need to worry her pretty little head about that. The violent battle had roused his spirits, there was no small shortage of energy emanating from him right now. Presenting a lopsided smile, Isamu chortled softly as he followed the woman upstairs, entering her private quarters.

"Don't worry. I've got plenty. It's never any fun when the woman has to carry all the weight, ya know? We'll see whose questioning their energy reserves by the end of the night once everything's said and done, though. hm?"

END POST | Hitman
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:09 am
Sin with a Grin[Isamu, Kurai]  - Page 4 Kurai_HeaderChaos
Kurai

The room was set up decently. Since this was a warehouse, the floor was metal and the walls were metal and frosted glass windows. Kurai set up curtains along the whole thing, giving herself a sense of privacy. Along the floor was a large, rug that took up most of the room. Up against one wall was clearly her bed. She sat down on the end and kicked off her boots. She wasn’t the type to wait, or have meaningless conversation before she got what she wanted. It was time to finish out the night.

“Don’t keep me waiting,” Kurai said, motioning for Isamu toward her with that “come and get it” finger gesture. The approach was simple: get what you wanted out of the other. It’s not like the two actually cared for the other person. This night was purely selfish, and they had a mutual understanding of that boundary. As they came together and bared themselves to the other, it became more of a competition, a fight for dominance and the proof that one was “better” than the other at this game. So, it wasn’t long before the two were lost in a rather fiery night of primal aggression.

End Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum