Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira)

Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:02 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

He twitched, just a little, at the mention. Were Hannah not feeling every inch of his body with her sonar, she would probably have missed it. But it did pique her interest, so she would ditch the teasing and go to see if there was something more than just ol' hat and clogs with his fingers in more pies than most people knew existed.

"It's a nice little shop. Peaceful, doesn't get too many visitors. Perfect place for a woman exiled from the Seireitei to hang her hat now that Kokuyuteshi has collapsed in on itself. Feel free to come by any time"

Sure, she wasn't exiled anymore, and was never actually exiled in the first place, but it was partially true. And she did once work for K-World, after all...

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira)

Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:23 am
Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Ebf1a9abad574ad0b571b3cdacc287eb

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She wasn’t teasing any further? Curious. The mention of the Seiretei didn’t pique so much as a physical response, more so the conjunction of exiled. That word seemingly lulled a tap of the thumb against the leather bound book, a nervous tick or one may presume it to be more a way of anchoring during mind wandering calculations.

It wasn’t a secret anymore, Soul Society and all of those who inhabit it. To reveal basic information was the best way of going about it, to act human in a complicated world.

"Exiled? You might not wish to claim that too loudly, I hear Shinigami patrol relatively regularly around these areas. Not that I mind, though why were you exiled? Give your Captain blue balls or tease one too many superiors?

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ant-Eater Eating Ant (Hannah/Akira) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:46 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That they do" Hannah would reply, with a gentle smile. "As for why, it's a long, horrible, and sordid tale. Not one that bares repeating in such a nice place. Sufficed to say, I was not born blind"

She would take a sip of her cup, and play with the rim a little bit. The guy here was good at self control. She had expected to feel his heart thump a little more at the Seireitei. Maybe it was just Kisuke. He had gotten around a lot.

"You are quite the connoisseur of intel, aren't you?" Hannah would ask, blind eyes glimmering with vigor. "While it existing is common knowledge, the hierarchy and position of a Captain is not quite so widely known"

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:41 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a sympathetic exhale from the man at the mention of her blindness, offering a silent nod of acknowledgement, though by extension forgetting for the briefest moment that Hannah was blind, yet a brow returning to perk at the inquiry of his intelligence gathering. Most would be anxious in this moment, Akira was not. He couldn’t tell if she was interrogating him at this point or making idle curious conversation.

"My condolences to your eyes. As for my intelligence gathering, I’m afraid I am not as cool as an infiltrator or spy you’d from a Bond movie. I love literature, all forms of it, academic, recreational, factual.

He clarified softly.

"I’ve read an account from many on the frontlines of the wars. It’s a vague understanding at best, but I have found digging too deep into the affairs of such organizations isn’t wise. Sorry to disappoint. Why? Have you not met many who pursue such things?

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:14 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"The Living World has enough problems, and there are not many who have the time or inclination to dig into records that are at times hundreds of years old at this point, to learn about an organization that that will probably never run into in any but the most fleeting of ways. Most focused closer to home, with Shadowfall and Kokuyuteshi and Lux Orior"

Hannah would sip again, and try to puzzle the man out. Jilted lover, maybe? Kisuke certainly had more than one of those. Probably.

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:28 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The man chuckled softly, offering an idle glance to the surrounding area.

"Smaller governing bodies. True they’re closer to home but often such entities can’t change the course of entire Governments without their larger counterparts choking them of intent. Truth be told I-

He halted, his heart beat raised a little as a sense of familiarity was laced within his words.

"I knew someone, from the Rukongai 78th. They came to the world of the living, rather disheveled and without direction after some incident or other, sometime ago. I’m uncertain of the details, but the details I was informed of lead to me a drastic conclusion-

Akira finally brought his full view on Hannah, watching her for any distinction.

"If it were accurate, then those who belong to such an organization have an incredibly integrated messiah complex. Individuals like that are just as dangerous, for whilst some may act on the safety of others, it is by the same hand that self righteous zeal is bred. So. I make it my passtime to understand the depth of all ruling bodies, this world and beyond.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:35 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Is it any wonder they have a Messiah complex?" Hannah would ask. "They literally save lives from monsterous creatures every single day. They are risking maiming, mental and physical disability, and death, every single day. And that's before you have to deal with Kokuyuteshi, Shadowfall, or whatever is coming out of that hole in Africa.

People are diverse and amazingly complex, which means that anyone who is in a situation where you regularly are the reason another is alive, will have some small amount of feelings towards it. And that will grow based on the person. People take pride in making a good cup of tea, or wittling cute ice statues. So the pride one feels when you can look out to those who are still alive, and know it is because of you...

Well, it's not megalomania when it's true. It's not paranoia when they are out to get you. It's not a saviour complex, when you are literally a saviour"

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:24 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a brief moment of contemplation within Akiras mind, offering a soft exhale in response as the inner heart beat began to slowen. If it was her elaboration or his own inner machinations? Difficult to really tell. Even more so as the pitch remained in a calmer neutrality of civility.

"You make a valid argument. I do not truly know the intricacies, as I said, just reading material from different sources. Perhaps one day I shall see if I can visit such a place or interview individuals to get a more accurate accounting.

He didn’t seem to be entirely intent with such a statement, such afterall for Akira was asking for Soul Society to recognise a deserter, among other crimes and labels.

"Regardless, I have heard they aren’t entirely fond of those banished from their realm. I hope you’ll find peace with Urahara. It’s something which many seek, yet most do not find. You seem like an individual who deserves it atleast, though I do not think those you blue balled feel the same.

The man cackled softly, lifting the mood but also a clear redirection.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:49 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

There was an opening. Hehe, time to mess with him a little more, see how much he disliked Urahara.

"If you wish to interview some, I can take you there right now. If I am quick, and subtle about it, they won't even know I am there. This I can guarantee, because they haven't noticed me the last few times. It is an oppitunity you should not miss"

Hannah would slid her chair back a little, as if preparing to stand up and take him to the Seireitei.

"You shouldn't let your schedule make you miss a chance like this. It might never come again"

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:19 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Hannah’s erratic movement didn’t elicit so much of a response that might be expected, Akira’s calm demeanor shifted entirely from this serene, confident intent to engage with another in cordiality to a raise of the heart beat, that pumped adrenaline throughout his body. There was disliking something. Then there was this, a physical reaction that offered insight if one were deductive enough that was akin to a PTSD reaction, eyelids drooping into sharp slits of narrowed disgust and a body that only knew: Combat. When it came to the Seiretei.

"Ma’am.

He claimed with a lack of softness behind the calm voice, restricted, left hand clenching against the book.

"I think I’ll pass, unfortunately this is an affair that can wait, truly. I’d hate to place you in harm's way for someone as clumsy as me, I insist on another day when I have a form of understanding about the Seiretei in a safer environment

Akira chuckled softly.

"Perhaps I’m a bit of a coward, forgive me.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum