Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty Re: Training Day (Open to One)

Wed May 08, 2024 11:26 am
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

“You mean you were born that w…” Meninas was about to ask when suddenly she felt Anis’s hands coming around and sponging her breasts. Her face turned completely scarlet and she tensed up again, not knowing if she should push the blonde woman away. It was so embarrassing and she’d never felt another woman’s hands on her chest before but there was a part of her that…liked it. God, what was she thinking now? This whole day had been a rollercoaster and the Sternritter wasn’t sure if she was coming or going. In the end, she didn’t fight Anis off, realising that perhaps in her friend's mind, it was simply an act of helping her wash rather than where Meninas was trying to keep her mind from awkwardly drifting off to.

Trying to talk about anything other than what was happening, she would ask. “You sound so cheerful about the whole affair. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who can go through so much and think back on it in such a happy way.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 4:36 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Happy..." Anis would mutter, as everything seemed to drain out of her. Her skin even seemed to flash an incredibly pale colour for a second before she frowned angrily and it snapped back to normal.

"It's not happy. It's just...history. I need to move forward. I have to be my best me because that way everyone who has helped me get here is respected. To wallow is to insult, and I don't want to insult those who let me live again after I should have died" The cracks in Anis' cheery facade ran through her body, before she gave a happy smile, and sealed them up with seems of gold.

"So we shall go get you a massage afterwards. You are so tense! If I was eating you I'd need to pound you with a hammer first. I think. I don't actually know why they do that"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 11:26 am

MENINAS MCALLON

There was a noticeable change in positioning as Meninas turned around during Anis’s unhappy tirade. Clearly she’d made a mess of saying what she’d meant to say and the tall Sternritter was starting to feel rather guilty because of it. To undermine her friend’s suffering wasn’t what she’d intended but seemingly as usual, the pink haired woman had managed to mess it all up. She was annoyed with herself for managing to upset her friend but she wasn’t sure what she should say or do in order to make up for it.

While Anis moved on to a different topic, Meninas would still be thinking about what had just happened, which eventually caused her to cut off what the blonde was saying and pull her into a hug, her bare body up against her friends. “I’m sorry for saying that in such a clumsy way. I didn’t mean to upset you or anything like that. I guess I’m just useless when it comes to saying what I mean to say.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 1:34 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"You say that like every other person in the world is a cunning linguist who has never put a single verbal foot wrong in the history of ever" Anis would say, giving a shrug. "You didn't mean to do it, you make immediate attempts to amend it, and that's all you need in life. Mistakes exist, lamenting them is like lamenting the sun"

Anis didn't seem to even react to being pulled into a hug, like it was something that happened so often to her it was just a thing, like blinking. The tight hug did give more of a feel for Anis' just-started-recovering musculature though..

"So don't worry. Just keep trying, and statistically you will eventually say what you mean to say"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

“You have such a better way with words than I do.” Meninas replied, finally seeming to have adapted to Anis’s blunt way of speaking, taking the advice far better than she had previously. She hated the fact that it took her so long to feel comfortable and the Sternritter had no idea why it was the case. Maybe she was just stupid, as her brothers had always claimed her to be, too awkward to do anything other than just embarrass herself in conversation. Urgh, she was already falling back into her self deprecating ways.

Wanting to change the subject, Meninas would shyly return the favour from before by moving behind Anis and beginning to scrub her back. She couldn’t help but notice the slightly malnourished body of her friend and the pink haired warrior couldn’t help but feel a little concerned. If there was one thing that she knew about, it was keeping one’s body at peak physical fitness. Her cheeks did redden again though as she looked down to her friends rear, her head shooting back up pretty quickly. The whole affair had been embarrassing but looking back on it now, she couldn’t help but smile a little. She must have felt every emotion under the sun today.

She was rather curious about Anis’s lack of reaction to her embrace and somehow found herself saying. “You know…if we ever really do become girlfriends then I’ll expect you to hug me back.” An attempt at humour? Perhaps.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum