Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty Re: Training Day (Open to One)

Wed May 08, 2024 11:26 am
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 6nuQdpC

MENINAS MCALLON

“You mean you were born that w…” Meninas was about to ask when suddenly she felt Anis’s hands coming around and sponging her breasts. Her face turned completely scarlet and she tensed up again, not knowing if she should push the blonde woman away. It was so embarrassing and she’d never felt another woman’s hands on her chest before but there was a part of her that…liked it. God, what was she thinking now? This whole day had been a rollercoaster and the Sternritter wasn’t sure if she was coming or going. In the end, she didn’t fight Anis off, realising that perhaps in her friend's mind, it was simply an act of helping her wash rather than where Meninas was trying to keep her mind from awkwardly drifting off to.

Trying to talk about anything other than what was happening, she would ask. “You sound so cheerful about the whole affair. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who can go through so much and think back on it in such a happy way.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 4:36 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Happy..." Anis would mutter, as everything seemed to drain out of her. Her skin even seemed to flash an incredibly pale colour for a second before she frowned angrily and it snapped back to normal.

"It's not happy. It's just...history. I need to move forward. I have to be my best me because that way everyone who has helped me get here is respected. To wallow is to insult, and I don't want to insult those who let me live again after I should have died" The cracks in Anis' cheery facade ran through her body, before she gave a happy smile, and sealed them up with seems of gold.

"So we shall go get you a massage afterwards. You are so tense! If I was eating you I'd need to pound you with a hammer first. I think. I don't actually know why they do that"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 11:26 am

MENINAS MCALLON

There was a noticeable change in positioning as Meninas turned around during Anis’s unhappy tirade. Clearly she’d made a mess of saying what she’d meant to say and the tall Sternritter was starting to feel rather guilty because of it. To undermine her friend’s suffering wasn’t what she’d intended but seemingly as usual, the pink haired woman had managed to mess it all up. She was annoyed with herself for managing to upset her friend but she wasn’t sure what she should say or do in order to make up for it.

While Anis moved on to a different topic, Meninas would still be thinking about what had just happened, which eventually caused her to cut off what the blonde was saying and pull her into a hug, her bare body up against her friends. “I’m sorry for saying that in such a clumsy way. I didn’t mean to upset you or anything like that. I guess I’m just useless when it comes to saying what I mean to say.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Training Day (Open to One) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 1:34 pm

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"You say that like every other person in the world is a cunning linguist who has never put a single verbal foot wrong in the history of ever" Anis would say, giving a shrug. "You didn't mean to do it, you make immediate attempts to amend it, and that's all you need in life. Mistakes exist, lamenting them is like lamenting the sun"

Anis didn't seem to even react to being pulled into a hug, like it was something that happened so often to her it was just a thing, like blinking. The tight hug did give more of a feel for Anis' just-started-recovering musculature though..

"So don't worry. Just keep trying, and statistically you will eventually say what you mean to say"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

“You have such a better way with words than I do.” Meninas replied, finally seeming to have adapted to Anis’s blunt way of speaking, taking the advice far better than she had previously. She hated the fact that it took her so long to feel comfortable and the Sternritter had no idea why it was the case. Maybe she was just stupid, as her brothers had always claimed her to be, too awkward to do anything other than just embarrass herself in conversation. Urgh, she was already falling back into her self deprecating ways.

Wanting to change the subject, Meninas would shyly return the favour from before by moving behind Anis and beginning to scrub her back. She couldn’t help but notice the slightly malnourished body of her friend and the pink haired warrior couldn’t help but feel a little concerned. If there was one thing that she knew about, it was keeping one’s body at peak physical fitness. Her cheeks did redden again though as she looked down to her friends rear, her head shooting back up pretty quickly. The whole affair had been embarrassing but looking back on it now, she couldn’t help but smile a little. She must have felt every emotion under the sun today.

She was rather curious about Anis’s lack of reaction to her embrace and somehow found herself saying. “You know…if we ever really do become girlfriends then I’ll expect you to hug me back.” An attempt at humour? Perhaps.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 2:37 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

There was silence for a moment, and then Anis gave Meninas a sort of side-long look. Paused for a moment. And then frowned.

"What do you mean, 'if we become'? I thought we were already dating? I said I wanted to do it and you didn't say you didn't. What more is there to it than that?" Anis would ask. While the question was nieve, it was also put forward in such a confident way that she truly believed in it.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 am

MENINAS MCALLON

There was a rather long silence from Meninas in return, as the Sternritter attempted to find the right response. It was such a difficult topic for her, having so little experience with the whole deal and the pink haired woman was struggling with her own awkwardness again. She had made so few friends in life and the six footer would readily admit that she’d never had a relationship with anyone before. It was all so new and Anis spoke about it so casually that Meninas was in a bit of a mess. What did she truly want? Did she even know what she was getting into?

“You talk about us dating so casually but…erm, do you actually feel anything towards me? When people date, there’s usually a connection between them which brings them closer. I’ve never had a girlfriend and to be honest, I’m only just coming to accept the fact that I like other women. If we’re going to date, I need to know that you genuinely want to be with me and…just me. Sorry for sounding weak but…it’d break my heart if I found out that you were this casual about it with other women too. I’m not willing to share.” Her cheeks turned such a vibrant colour that they matched her hair, her eyes looking downwards as the water ran down her form. She had no idea what Anis would say to that but Meninas wouldn’t blame her if she took it the wrong way. Sometimes Meninas despised her own awkward nature.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 10:56 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

Staaaaaaaaaare

Anis would be silent as Meni just stood there, but listened intently as the woman began to speak. She was cute, it was cute, this was all very nice. And so in classic Anis fashion, once Meni had finished talking, she clapped loudly.

"Excellent! Communication is great, and helpful as well. You are my friend, you helped out when I needed it and didn't give up when things got difficult. Or I got difficult. Which I do. A lot. I am casual and forward with what I want, but who goes looking for what they want after they get what they want? I genuinely want to be with you and only you, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to be with you and only you.

This isn't weakness. Wanting your love to be your love is a normal thing. Overwhelming feelings of jealousy when you see her with another woman or when she is out doing things that you really hate is a completely different thing that we will get to later. But everyone is their own person, it's not weakness"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 21, 2024 1:13 pm

MENINAS MCALLON

Anis’s words brought more comfort to the six footer than might have appeared and as they penetrated through the Sternritters skull, there was another relaxation of her broad shoulders. She’d been worried, deeply, that the blonde would have blown her top, so to speak but it seemed that her friend, no, girlfriend, hadn’t taken it in the way that Meninas had feared. It was then that the pink haired woman finally seemed to understand that Anis was genuine and as she looked up to look Anis in the eye, a soft smile would cross her features.

“Then you won’t hear any more doubt from me.” She finally replied. “We’ll date and see where it takes us. I’m going to be as clumsy at this as you are casual but we’ll figure out as we go, I guess. I’ll be there for you whenever you need me and god help whatever happens if someone gets in the way of us, I’ll turn them into paste.” It was about two seconds after saying that when Meninas realised that could be taken in multiple ways but she simply shook her head, figuring she’d better get used to such things.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:20 am

Back at it!

Anis Kabal

"Good times!" was Anis' simple reaction to Meni's outpouring of her heart. It seemed that Anis' simplicity was a boon and a flaw all in one. At least Meni would always know where she stood with the blunt warhammer of a woman. And then Anis would reach up and kiss the woman. Far better at that than she had any right to be, there was a worrying about of experience that went into such an act.

"Now, is the time for the traditional act of shower sex" Anis would put in. And then cock her head softly and frown. "I think. Or is that later? Gah, I wish I had built a better life plan. I got a training plan all lined up but didn't think life would happen quite this quickly so didn't really pay as much attention to making sure I knew where I was going there..."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum