Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle]

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:05 pm
The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 NrZiWZE
ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Grandmaster

There was no lustre to be found within Helle’s gaze as it lingered upon him fleetingly before she turned away. Alastair could not say he was disheartened by the result, it was hardly a surprise that a dry statement of will alone could not sway her. But he did not simply let the issue stand at that.

“By pride or cowardice, if they have given their life for our cause then I would wish they knew it was a stepping stone for our cause to rise ever closer to this goal. That drive has remained within me every time I have entered the fray since Jefferson, to impart positive change upon the world till my last breath and beyond.”

Finally, his hands left the desk as he stood to attention with his back straight. If she had no graver doubts about him than his hope then he could call that a victory, though it was still much to contemplate on.

“Hope is what I desire, not that which I will wield to get there. I will strive to lead by example where I can, and I have every faith that you will do the same.”

The Crowned Star | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle]

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:54 pm
The Coming Dawn [Alastair, Helle] - Page 2 KoNUw0T
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Hope isn't necessary when you're strong enough to do whatever," She muttered as she turned her head back to him. "I will be strong, and I will turn my men strong so no one has to hope for tomorrow. They'll know tomorrow will come."

She doesn't hate him. She doesn't hate his ideology. She simply hates that they can't do it themselves, that relying on others to play nice with them is the only way anything gets done. The Vandenreich can hope and play paddy cake with everyone else, but at the end of the day, when someone's knocking on their door, destroying their city, who is there to rely on but themselves?

"You know where to find me."

Dismissing herself with a small bow of her head, she headed to the door to ruminate on the next steps for the Sternritter.

END POST | BOW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum