Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Empty Re: Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma]

Mon May 20, 2024 6:41 am
Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Yeah… Ranma could feel the strain now. He wanted to lay down on the grassy floor, let the aromas of the nearby flowers coat him like a blanket, and just log off from consciousness. Trying to draw a square instead of a triangle was far tougher than he imagined, even though… like, the change seemed pretty simple on paper. Maybe… this was an example of not respecting the spell’s initial design and purpose – no matter how you put it, the spell’s name itself hailed triangles. No reason to change that.

“… I mean, sure, not like I’m… endangering anyone…”

Mhm. Mphf. Ranma wasn’t that much of a distraction back in Squad 8. Sure, he often kept a few people up at night, but vice versa! Ranny’s dick cushions kept him up for thousands of nights… and she hadn’t apologized for it yet! If anything, this was just payback. Great, now he felt annoyed.

“…” He looked a little wobbly. Like, he knew more Hadō and Bakudō, but…

“That, uh, that spell you showed me… it’s a bit like this one,” he stated. He needed a solid minute of silence to remember it, but Bakudō #4 was also technically light-based. Clapping both hands together, he looked at the available dummies that hadn’t been damaged by the-

Oh, most of them had already recovered from damage. In that case, he was aiming at the white-haired one – his praying hands appeared to generate sparks for a moment. Thick, bright sparks of yellow light that shot out like a line: “Bakudō #4: Hainawa!” Wrapping around the target instead of outright penetrating it like Hinamori-sensei’s spell did, Ranma’s spell was shaped as a flickering rope shaped like a manipulatable bolt of lightning… but he skipped the chant, again.

Therefore, it wasn’t wrapping fully around the target – only about one rotation. Like trying to measure the circumference instead of actually wrapping it fully around. “Ree…” Ranma groaned, almost as if the spell was a person, “Pleeeeaaaaaaase, wrap around a little more…”

… There! Another rotation was all he could muster without the chant, but Ranma’s sparkling, shiny eyes glared straight at Hinamori-sensei as if fiending for approval. “How many spells are there like these?! It’s like you could just stack them on top of each other – nobody would be able to escape like that… *growl*”

Oh, that was his belly. Yeah, about that – wasn’t he tired like a minute ago?

POST | KIDŌ FURTHER ROCKS

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Empty Re: Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma]

Mon May 20, 2024 9:03 am
Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 Hinamori.Momo.full.194282
MOMO HINAMORI

“Hainawa is basically the first step when it comes to light based Bakudo and it can be used with both numbers 30 and 61 in order to create combinations.” Momo replied with a nod. “Honestly, with creativity and skill, you could combine almost any spells in order to create different effects. You can also link them up with your Zanpakuto abilities if they happen to be compatible. It’s like I’ve said before, your imagination is the only real limit. The Academy doesn’t really teach such things but don’t let that stop you from trying stuff out. You don’t become a Kido master without pushing the boundaries a bit.”

His stomach somewhat answered the next question that she was going to ask regarding what to do next. A chuckle escaped her before she continued on. “It seems that your stomach is telling us that perhaps it’s time to call it a day. I must say that you’ve come along quite well in a short space of time and I hope that I’ve provided you with a few things to work on going forward. You’ve got the talent to go far as a Shinigami and don’t let anyone else tell you any different. Just keep training and learn from as many different people as you can. An open minded Shinigami is one who’ll succeed.”

KIDO MOMMA | END POST

Mura
Mura
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2024 11:38 am
Demonic Language [Momo, Ranma] - Page 5 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

So many doors, so much space… and so much time on his hands. Certainly, he could come far with how stagnant he’d begun to feel while Soul Society was locked the fuck down. He’d eternally thank Hinamori-sensei for supporting him and his dreams of becoming a slightly better Kidō practitioner…

Now, it was official. Bakudō was his strong area – when it came to skipping chants and altering spells, he found most ease when using Bakudō than Hadō. Now, all he had to do was walk forward and see how strange he could make Shitotsu Sansen look… or how fast he could cast a Shakkahō. While the latter was a Hadō, it was also very useful – a quick ball of red, burning Reishi was always welcome in his arsenal. He ought to remember to use that spell some more… especially when thinking back to the giant Cero that the eyeball shot at him and Tentō.

If he was able to counter that with an energy beam of his own…

“Understood… I’ll be back some other day, though! I didn’t know I had all of this in me, I wanna see what else I can do,” he promised with jubilating arms, “And if I run into that ex-Captain, I’ll simply not fight him. I promised my love that I wouldn’t get myself into any more trouble… ‘s kind of a bad habit of mine. No, really, I don't mean to, but holy fuck-”

Certainly, Hinamori-sensei now had a good idea of Ranma’s being, character and behavior. When muse hit him, he ran like a train – often crashing into smaller or bigger walls on his way to satisfy that drive. It was far easier to just go down a straightforward, linear path in the end… and he liked ease.

And with that, he waved her goodbye. He knew next to fuck all about this Shinigami's past, how she came to be here, just like he knew next to jack all about the ex-Captain, the nerd with the glasses, or more of the Gotei's history. He knew that shit went down about 200-ish years ago, but he wasn't even conceived back then. Besides...

It didn't matter much to him. Now, Erica, she mattered. He should drop by her place again now, he could eat dinner with her and her mum too.

END POST | KIDŌ FURTHER ROCKS

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum