Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)

Wed May 15, 2024 3:31 pm
Stella made her way through the entrance to the local grocery chain. She wanted to pay back Natasha for all the homemade meals, so she was hunting around for some goods. Taking one of the the carts down the aisles the red head would get very overwhelmed.

I know how to cook, but I can't figure out what I want to make. On one had I could make Ramen, but on the other hand that's not very healthy even if there's vegetables in it. The woman would think for herself as she absently stood in front of a section of noodles. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into anymore.

Looking completely lost the red head sat in the middle of the aisle having a war with herself. She truly didn't know what to make, and now that she's confronted with the choices she seems to have been overloaded.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty Re: Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)

Wed May 15, 2024 4:04 pm
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  3qaQzBz
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

It was shopping day and so she took to her regular task by venturing into the same store, she was a creature of habit when it came to the handling of their day to day. So the arrancar had collected her assorted groceries and the next aisle was in her crosshairs, there was another shopper but Nelliel wasn't going to interrupt her when she was looking like she was deep in thought. This was a little bit of a predicament though she noted while kneeling down in front of Stella to look at the empty spot.

"Oh, they're all out."

She said in a defeated tone. This was a shame, now she'd have to go to another store or perhaps she could ask the employees if they had more stock. This wasn't anything more than a slight inconvenience but it's still a little disappointing to have to hunt for more.

WILL AND REASON | END POST

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Gamma_Signature
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  CHARACTER_LISTGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  GRAPHICS_THREADGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  TIMELINE_THREAD
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty Re: Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)

Wed May 15, 2024 5:10 pm
Stella would look down as she saw the teal hair, and a mask sitting on top of her head. She would tilt her head slightly as Veralia seemed like she wanted nothing to do with this city. Huh it must not be very hard as she knows of a few arancar who frequent the city and maybe one that's just a civilian. She also looked like she knew what she was doing so Stella would offer a conversation.

"Hiya, are they out of what you're looking for to?"

Stella didn't want to admit that she had no idea what she was really looking for yet. She didn't want to admit that embarrassment as she was so excited to cook for her roommates. They had done alot of the cooking or the buying so she figured it was her turn.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 5:25 pm
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

She stood up and looked back at the woman. The arrancar was dressed casually in her tank top and shorts, it was the best attire for a warm day even if it got a bit chilly in the colder aisles. She took in the image of the other woman like a quick and casual assessment, nothing too intimidating or harsh though that could make her uncomfortable.

"They certainly are, it's alright though. I have a few others that I can visit if I need to, they're just a bit more out of the way."

Nothing a little sonido couldn't do, even if she preferred not to utilise her abilities as they might alarm people. It would be no good to do that. Even if she didn't display her capabilities in a over the top way she was considerate enough to know when to hold back.

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  CHARACTER_LISTGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  GRAPHICS_THREADGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  TIMELINE_THREAD
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 6:04 pm
Stella felt like this woman was friendly enough. At the very least she was much more warm than Efehra. Who was the last person she had introduced herself to. She's smile gently at the woman as she has several arancar friends so nothing she could do to put her off on looks alone.

"A...aha, I know we just met but could I ask for a favor?"

As she would look down swallowing her pride about coming out so proud to go shopping. She still wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to make, and this woman seems to know exactly what she wants. Maybe they would be able to point her in the right direction or at the very least teach her how to decide. If the answer was yes she'd add on,.

"I....was kinda planning on cooking for my roommates, but I....I've never really been shopping on my own before. C...could you possibly show me how to decide when there's so much stuff everywhere?"

As she would look down in shame. Having to ask someone to teach her how to shop was bugging her alot. Also someone that coul potentially be in a hurry.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 pm
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

She reserved judgement on the young woman, Nelliel would never determine how capable one should be at any age when the new acquaintance asked for her assistance. There were a lot of areas that her daughter was lacking in but everyone developed differently and there was nothing wrong with that. Far be it for her to dismiss the woman in her distress.

"Of course. Do you have an idea of what you'd like to cook for them?"

They could break this down into a few steps. Nelliel could make the daunting process a bit more digestible.

"I'm Nelliel by the way."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 16, 2024 3:09 pm
Stella was glad to see the woman was friendly. She had lucky streak of finding kind arancar huh. As she would think about the idea she would sag slightly. Every idea that she had was thrown from her head as she would sigh. Maybe she could do something with German food? However she wasn't sure if everyone would like it.

"Uhm, I had an idea but it kinda escaped my head when I got here. Would you happen to know anything good for like a group of 4?"

She would just swallow her pride and ask. The idea she had vanished along with any resemblance of knowing what she was doing. She was suffering from choice paralysis as every time she's thought they would like something she also comes up with a reason they wouldn't and that discourages her. She felt like she needed to contribute if she was going to live there.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2024 8:46 am
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

Well, that's alright, she thought to herself and began to ponder. There wasn't a lot for her to work with, she had no idea as to what the woman's skillset was when it came to preparing food and really anything could probably be made in large enough quantity if she had the mindset for it. The only limiting factor would be cost and she was not one to ask someone their finances - especially not a woman she had just met.

So she opted for the most practical and simple thing that came to mind.

"Perhaps a hearty stew of some kind would be suited for your needs. Meat, vegetables, and some stock for the broth."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 6:28 pm
Stella would think about the idea of using stew as her dinner. She would nod in agreement as she would look back towards the ground. Asking the woman for another favor she would look at the teal haired arancar. Something about the woman gave the red haired woman a feeling that she was a mother.

"Uh if you don't mind could you show me how to shop? Everytime I come into a place where there's alot of the same item I kinda get frozen on which one I should buy. I guess I get overwhelmed?"

As she would try to explain the issue she was having. she wasn't entirely sure what it was called, but maybe it would make sense when she trys to vocalize it. She'd watch the teal woman in hopes she could provide her with some sort of wisdom.

"I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense."
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 1:23 am
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

There was something familiar about this, it was a scenario she could imagine being in if she took Alex shopping. The previous sentiment was the same though and making judgements wasn't something she did. The arrancar turned to look at the shelves, not much was really going to be found here if stew was on the menu. Fresh vegetables and quality meat is what a good stew needed.

"You want to find a blend of fresh vegetables and meat. When you shop, you're looking for the best quality for the cheapest price. Well, unless you had no concern for finances. Then you could afford to just pick whatever takes your fancy."

She explained while gesturing to the price tags of two items that were the same product. Indicating the difference of price between them off the tag but trying to avoid going too deep into what distinguished the two. She had already explained that she was overwhelmed, so a large explanation probably wouldn't help with that.

"See?"

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum