Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)

Wed May 22, 2024 8:37 pm
Stella would watch the teal haired arancar as she would nod at the wisdom. She understood looking for the smaller number, but she just ran into the problem of getting stunned at the shear amount of stuff that would line the shelves. So many of the same items made her a bit confused and overwhelmed.

"That makes sense, but I guess I just get a little overwhelmed with everything on the shelf."

As she would pick a few items that were the cheapest options. She understood a bit better, and that does help quiet a bit. She wondered how this woman learned all of this, or if it's something that she was just basically stupid on. Stella knew that her brain wasn't the strongest part of her person, but she didn't think she was extremely stupid or anything.

"If you don't mind me asking. Did you struggle with this stuff at first? I mean, I know we have very different experiences in our early lives I presume. Judging by the whole arancar thing, but I mean this just seems a little overwhelming for me."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)

Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:59 am
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 3qaQzBz
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

"Not particularly, I had a different kind of life though."

She commented, it would be no good to pretend she did struggle if it built some familiarity. A relationship predicated on falsehoods was one that was bound to collapse. Commerce was a lot simpler but more complicated in older times though she thought. It was more dependent on the individuals and their needs as to how willing they were to part with something.

Made sense why they called it a convenience store.

"Arrancar, humans, so on. While lives take a different path for everyone I like to think we all come from the same beginnings and if nothing else there is that one commonality among everyone regardless of their origins."

The former espada explained though she did feel concerned that she might've just overwhelmed her more by giving a thoughtful insight like that, or perhaps she'd focus on it and the anxiety would take a back seat.

WILL AND REASON | END POST

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:30 am
Stella wasn't super affected by the news as she was just trying to see if her incompetence was a shared thing among people. She shoulda assumes that not everyone would struggle as she had, but a part of her had that slight inkling of hope. She was glad to have met this woman though as she's putting up with what Stellla assumed to be annoying behavior to someone who may be in a little more of a rush.

Hearing the second thing Stella would just smile with a nod. She thought she felt similarly, but she couldn't put it as elegantly. Seems like this arancar is much more like Sabriel being more proper and well spoken compared to Veralia who usually has more harsh language. Her mother had warned her of arancar, but it seems arancar are much more like humans than her mother wanted to give them credit for. Albeit, Stella had found out that she may have been raised in a similar way to Lukas. Just not as extreme.

"Yeah, I feel the same about that. I try to give everyone a chance regardless of what their situation or whatever else some people may judge them for."

In truth that wasn't entirely true because usually Stella would just kill hollows. Not arancar obviously as she was very glad when she met Veralia she was so much weaker than the arancar. Had she not been she may have had a similar view of arancar that her mother did, but thats in the past. As Stella now having conversed some felt her anxiety disappear and she did something neither woman probably thought would happen and would simply select something on the cheaper end with a warm smile.

"Well, seems like I was just freaking out for no reason huh?"
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:22 am
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

She pouted as Stella downplayed her own behaviour as being for no reason, while she had her own feelings on the matter where there was a reason for everything. There was a reason that influenced actions and actions had their own reasons for being taken, whether it was rational or not, but Nelliel wasn't going to lecture a woman she had just met on the topic of philosophy.

Few people appreciated the thought exercises she learned and she herself wouldn't appreciate someone she'd just met lecturing her apropos of nothing.

So the arrancar, gave a small smile and a nod.

"I wouldn't say there was no reason for you to feel that way but it is how we go forward that determines what we get out of it."

Short and sweet, no lectures. Just a conversation.

Grocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGrocery shopping? (Stella/Nelliel)  - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:23 am
Stella would listen to the arancar. What she had said made alot of sense, but at the same time Stella had a bad habit of downplaying her own ability. She always was hyper critical at most of her negative traits but she was trying to be better about that. Noticing the woman pouting made her hit herself mentally but she would nod in agreement with the teal haired woman.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm being a little too hard on myself. Thanks for looking out for me though, I appreciate it."

As she would get somewhat of a motherly feeling coming from the teal haired arancar. She wasn't sure why, and she wasn't even sure if arancar were able to have kids. As she thought about it a question would cross her mind. Do arancar live in the City of Lights? Or are they allowed to open a garganta in the city if they are apart of the vandenreich. However, even though Sabriels place was extremely nice Stella wasn't sure if anyone was actually willing to live there if they have the option.

"If you don't mind me asking. Do you live in the city? I
..m not really sure hownit would work for you. I have a few friends I'm trying to look out for who may be similar to you."

She felt more comfortable admitting she's friends with arancar to another arancar. If she could get this figured out maybe she could talk Sabriel and Veralia into helping the Vandenreich. Maybe even potentially living here.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 10:44 am
NELLIEL TU ODELSCHWANK

"I do. I'm good friends with the former Albedochiffren Director and after I was forced to leave my home in Africa, I have lived here since with my family."

She left out the part where she had taken care of the former Director's daughter for multiple years. Nelliel certainly didn't look too deeply into the nuances of her liberties here but no one had gotten upset with her yet. Ulquiorra was a lot more involved than she was with the current Grandmaster.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Today at 8:02 am
Huh, Stella was curious how that works. She wondered if Nelliel and her family ever experienced judgement because she knows that her mother is a bit strict on the whole arancar thing. Especially after her last meeting with her mother who told her to make sure she's careful around arancar.

"Huh, well maybe I can tell a few of my friends they're able to come here to live. They are kinda scared of coming here for some reason."

She would explain as she knows Veralia as well as Sabriel both kinda refuse to come into the city. She wasn't fully sure why, and Nel could probably now tell Stella is very naive. Despite them both being friendly to her she just can't wrap her mind around the fact they may have done some harmful things in the past. He'll Stella knows there was a war way back that Sabriel is probably old enough to fight in. However she doesn't look at peoples past actions for the most part.

"I...is there like a process for arancar to go through to live in the city then? Those friends of mine seemed really against finding their way here. It's a bit of a pain having to constantly leave the city if I wanna see them".
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum