Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:53 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"You are right, Sabby. Hueco Mundo can be a shithole at times, but that doesn't mean the place you call home has to be one to."

Veralia snorted as she replied to Sabriel, her arms folding before she gave her a nod and turned her gaze back to Sabriel. Her right eyebrow rose in response to her questions about the paintings around them. Tapping her chin, she would walk next to her companion, thinking for a moment before narrowing her focus.

"It does serve a meaning, in a way. It reminds me where I came from, how hard I fought for my strength, and the investment I put into having a relatively safe space."

As she explained herself, her voice carried a mix of nostalgia and pride.

After a moment, she rubbed her chin again, curiosity coloring her tone as she posed her own question to Sabriel.

"What about you, did you build your own place, or did you have your subjects handle it?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:17 pm
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I bet your opponents were certainly green with envy when they saw you in action.” The lavender eyed woman answered, knowing full well just how awful that attempt at humour was. Still, it was out there now and as she glanced once more at the tapestries, she would add. “It has truly been difficult for you and I can say with quite a lot of confidence that your path was far more bloody than mine. I am definitely glad that it was not on the fields of battle that we met.”

When the question was asked, Sabriel would muse for a few moments before offering an answer. “I planned out the structure of my palace but it came down to my subjects to actually bring my vision to life. In truth, it was almost exactly the same as how your lands are being built now. I did have the occasional headache though as many of my band were not quite as easy to convince as they are now. My powers had not sunk in yet in some cases. In the end though, it all worked out fine.”

Smirking, she would add. “Lirael certainly enjoyed whipping them into shape.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:00 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia rubbed her chin, taking in Sabriel's comment regarding her strength and power. While it was true she had her means of maintaining her kingdom and spreading her influence, Veralia couldn't help but be curious about her offensive capabilities. So, when Sabriel finished explaining the origin of her castle, she nodded along as she figured Sabriel wasn't the type to build something lavish on her own.

"It's the perks of having followers, huh? But that makes me curious about something."

Turning around to face Sabriel, Veralia's head tilted to the right with a hint of intrigue behind her eyes.

"Your place is large, and you've lived a long time, so what are your powers even like if you were in a straight-up fight? Are you vaporizing people with ceros or something?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:34 am
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“It is true that I have not mentioned my abilities all that much.” Sabriel answered after a moment, musing about how to explain. “I suppose one could say that crowd control is my game. Most of my abilities have effects which attack the mind and hearts of my opponents. I can manipulate my aspect in order to bend them to my will, similar to what I can do passively. The more opponents that are near me, the more damage I can cause and if I use my more advanced techniques, I can turn a small army against themselves. Direct damage isn’t my game in truth but I can scar my foes in just as painful ways.”

Pausing a little bit, she would then add, touching the whip at her side. “One lash of this is enough to corrupt a weak minded person for a little while although for a stronger soul, I have to use something a little more potent.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum