Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Empty Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

In the endless night of Hueco Mundo, where the white sands meet the dark horizon, a new power is stirring. The air is thick with the scent of burning emerald embers as the first towers of Envidia's Crest rise from the desolation, their green fires casting long shadows over the land.

Standing atop the highest tower, her gaze piercing through the emerald flames, Veralia contemplates her burgeoning territory, which is no bigger than a small community that expanded over multiple city blocks. Seeing various hollows and Arrancar alike constructing buildings and supplies needed to form a working small village, it seems her ambition to grow her reach is becoming a reality.

Reflecting on the nature of her encounters with beings such as Stella Bauer, Sabriel, and Mura made her heart focus on providing a place for the lost in Hueco Mundo. As she took a sip of tequila and watched more of her citizens begin to construct resources below, she could remember what it was like to feel envious of those with strength, power, and resources and to be nothing but worthless fodder.

Inspired by Stella's transformation under her guidance and bolstered by Sabriel’s encouraging words to expand her territory, Veralia contemplated her next moves as she sat her glass down. As another familiar of hers reported on her construction progress, she nodded and smiled back at him.

"Let's keep building ground for the lost, eh? Should be fun."

Veralia knows the path ahead is fraught with challenges, but as the green fires blaze higher, so too does her determination. What type of woman she would become was yet to be seen, but one thing was clear: she would stand tall amidst the embers of her ambition.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Empty Re: Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open]

Tue May 21, 2024 2:04 pm
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was one individual who stuck out a little bit among those who were working on the establishment, namely because she was not doing any work. No, she had come to visit and as the Arrancar made her way through the busy working site, a smile would form across her features. The speed with which her friend had moved was impressive and Sabriel could not help but be impressed by Veralia’s vigour. Not so long ago, this whole idea had simply been something they had discussed idly and now, it was here for all to see.

A few of the workers were from her own establishment and Sabriel made sure to stop by to check on them. They were all well and truly lost in her webs of lust that came from her spiritual pressure though, making such an act needless in truth. Not one of her band had the mental fortitude to break out and there was probably not an order that she could deliver which they would not obey, regardless of the consequence it might have to the Hollow or Arrancar in question.

Sensing the familiar presence of her friend, Sabriel would begin to use Sonido in order to reach Veralia’s location, allowing herself to practise a skill that she had somewhat neglected over the years. Yet, in a few short attempts, she would find herself on top of the tower, breathing a touch heavily as she appeared beside her petite ally.

“Did you have to make the tower quite so tall?” She joked, as a means of saying hello.

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 10:29 am

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Sensing the familiar aura of Sabriel approaching, Veralia looked her directly in the eye when she appeared at her side with a smirk.

"Maybe it's overkill, but hey, I feel tall up here."

Petty as usual, the gremlin of a woman let a mixture of a chuckle and a snort escape her as she overlooked the construction of her kingdom beginning to take place. It wasn't much right now, just a village, but with time, things would grow.

"Mmmmm, I'm glad we had that talk. It made me think, and I came to the conclusion I'll let this place be a place for lost Arrancar and Hollow."

Moving her arms up to stretch, Veralia let out a small, gentle noise before she leaned against Sabriel and continued looking down at the kingdom.

"As I’ve taken under my wing someone recently—been shaping them, guiding them. It's curious, through these encounters, I've discovered a rather... intoxicating form of satisfaction. My envy, it seems, finds some measure of subsistence in their reliance on me, in my ability to provide and control."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Envidia's Crest [Veralia/Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 1:47 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Glancing at Veralia as she mentioned her reasoning for the tower, Sabriel could not help but wonder if her friend was compensating for something but she shook the thought off. It was nice to have a place of power or two and the Arrancar could certainly see the benefits of having such an eye opening building. It had certainly caught her attention when she had arrived.

As the horned Arrancar leaned up against her, Sabriel would gently wrap an arm around Veralia in return, appreciating the close bond that had formed between them. “You have certainly come on leaps and bounds since then and I am astonished by just how quickly you have managed to recruit so many followers. I had a feeling that you would be just perfect at running your own little slice of paradise but you have surpassed my expectations. You are a natural, my dear.”

Sabriel would raise an eyebrow as Veralia mentioned a particular someone, arousing her curiosity. “Sounds a little like what happens when I insert myself into the life of another. That feeling of holding the reins is rather stimulating. How did you come across this person?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 5:38 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia appreciated the embrace, smiling and relaxing further as she looked down at the village below.

"Yep~ It must be much more fun to do the same thing with your aspect of death, though."

After laughing in a low, playful tone, Veralia recalled Sabriel's mention that her sin could be tiring to bear from their last encounter. This was a fact, and it made the woman close her eyes as if she were in a state of reflection before speaking again.

"Well, this person was someone I came across on Earth. It was some Quincy that was afraid I'd kill them, but I took pity on the weak thing and started to train them, build them up, and feed a bit on their envy."

As memories of Stella started to form in her mind, it was a bit deeper than that for her. But she wasn't sure where that woman fit in her life despite feeling a closeness to her. Yet their time spent together had been refreshing for her, so she seemed to lighten up in her eyes expression as she continued talking.

"I've been training them, spending time with them and it's been fun. But it's allowed me time to think that perhaps I can do that on a grander scale and see where this shit goes, eh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 10:57 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

A laugh escaped Sabriel as Veralia referred to her particular aspect. “I confess that it is rather enjoyable. Desire comes in many forms and makes playing around with those I meet rather entertaining. I imagine that envy requires rather more skill to manipulate though as if you get it wrong, it can become rather explosive.” She could only imagine what could happen to Veralia’s land if its inhabitants became overrun by their rulers. It could end up becoming a disaster or at least Sabriel thought so.

As she listened to her friend speak more about the person she had decided to nurture, Sabriel found herself tilting her head. After a short time, a smile would cross her features, figuring that she knew who Veralia was talking about. “I think we have both been playing a similar role in her life, if you are talking about a particularly innocent young red haired girl named Stella. She is awfully fond of you and I am pretty sure that she has a crush. You must have made quite the impression, my dear.”

Nodding her head in response to Veralia’s plan of action, she would speak again. “Teaching is an enjoyable pastime and it is an effective way of currying favour with others. Who knows? Maybe you will end up with friends in places that you would never expect. It never hurts to try.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 11:53 am

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia closed her eyes, taking time to compose her thoughts on the manner. She was more than aware of Sabriel and Stella's encounter after her previous training session with the Quincy, so her eyes curiously glanced back at Sabriel.

"You certainly pick up on things quickly. I was easing myself into that conversation since I know you two met already."

Snorting, she moved to the railing ledge, put her arms against it, and looked down at the village.

"Can't say I'm not envious of that. It started to irritate me, but seeing Stella freak out made me hesitate."

After candidly speaking her thoughts aloud, her eyes closed again, and Veralia let herself steep in silence for a few moments, wrestling internally with her thoughts. Her tone was laced with complexity and a hint of confusion when she spoke again.

"It's complicated. It's not like I haven't had my fill of both of your bodies. I have no idea what to make of it."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 2:19 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

As Veralia made her feelings known and moved away to lean against the railing, Sabriel would find herself following, gently wrapping her arms around the waist of her petite friend. There was nothing sexual about it or anything, simply a sign that she was there for her friend. Being rather experienced with the idea of multi person relationships, the purple eyed woman was not in the slightest bit embarrassed or awkward about the whole affair. She did, however, understand Veralia’s feelings on the matter.

“I do not think that you have to worry about me stealing your girl or anything like that.” Sabriel eventually replied. “Stella and I had our night together, yes, yet I do not believe that she feels the same way towards me as she does you. I feel as though her heart and soul are focused upon you, which I am more than happy to accept. You know my aspect and how I go about life.”

A brief pause, before she would add a rather simple question. “How do you feel? Honestly?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 3:38 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's waist eased into Sabriel, not throwing away her affectionate gesture. As her eyes continued to reflect a fiery aura behind them, that same inferno bellowed in her soul as she tried to understand her feelings. A faint blush reflected against her cheeks when Sabriel spoke of Stella being "her girl," but it failed to make her solemn and contemplative expression disappear.

"My girl? I don't think we are that yet. It is had to give my....commitment to anyone."

Voice low and more uncertain, these feelings and emotions were more of a chore. Living a life fending for herself, acting as an Arrancar should, and indulging in her element felt more natural. Yet, as the woman's eyebrow furrowed, the thought of being a slave to her power instead of the other way around irritated her.

"Envy makes you a selfish person. I'm not sure I can stay with one person as I've been having my fill of bodies lately, but I also....don't want her to go away either. I hate it."

With a gruff sigh carrying a deep burden, Veralia turned back to Sabriel with a more resigned expression.

"I feel confused but still want her in my life."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2024 7:21 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Then perhaps the best course of action would be to simply tell her what you have just told me. She understands the fact that we will more than likely outlive her and I honestly do not think that Stella is the kind of girl who will shun or push you away for not wanting a monogamous relationship. The sweet redhead is nothing if not open minded and I most certainly found that out myself when I met her. I am certain that if you are simply honest with her then the two of you will figure it all out.” Sabriel answered after some thought.

Chuckling for a moment, she would add, a smile crossing her features. “We are Arrancar, after all, there is no need for us to conform to the way of humans when it comes to such things. The thought of having one partner, while sweet, is frankly not something that I believe I am capable of, as it is not my nature. It could very well be the same for you, my dear and if so, then that is simply the way it is. We have both lived long enough to know where we stand in the world, have we not?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum