Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

+8
Pockeh
Kenshin
ADemonSlayer
Kakeru
Snopy
Gin
Eriko
JJ
12 posters
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 am
::ZX::
::The Zero-Shiki Assassin::

::Divison 2 Vice Captain::
Shikai: Z-Saber
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 1276663043198
Swaying and dancing with the Shy paladin Sybil was fun as they were both blushing and having a good time nodding to her reasons on why she was really good on dancing it was the inverse he knew how to fight and fight and fight like there was no tomorrow. Although he noticed he was getting better steadily like a parabola curve, he'd still have issues for a bit following her lead was much more easier when he was relaxed and was more willing to dance. This was getting quite fun for him as he held her waist and followed her beat as his mind seemed to be in a completely relaxed state about this. "This is really fun once you are relaxed and into it Thank you for teaching me this so far. I hope we can be friends later on, I really hope I never have to fight you because that would make me a bit sad, but alas let's have fun on the party and such. He seemed really happy trying to forget a bit of duty for the time being. Sad wasn't it when you had nothing else in mind... When you fight so much when you know that your power is used for fighting and not healing the land around you. The land was so peaceful with these different peoples when hell was just over the horizon, but let ignorance play over for the long time that they had before truth would be coming soon, and not from the newly self appointed messiah that was born...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 am
    Shisome

Finally, the girl lost her temper. With a firm punch, she not only put gravity power behind it, but a giant gust of wind, as her embarrassment had finally hit too high levels. Her body was shaking as her face was beat, beat red, as she even had a couple of tears. ''I t-t-told you to stop M-moonie!'' she said, flailing, before hiding her face more. She was so embarrassed, it wasn't even funny : and Moonie had teased her all weird too! The girl knew that she didn't want to hurt him, and probably hadn't, but maybe he got the message this time. After all, she didn't want him to .. turn into a rapist?

Logan

''S-shut up Nathan.'' she said, hiding her face a bit. Dammit, he had caught her snoozing a bit : Logan really, really liked to snuggle. But she couldn't : she was a tough and cold lady! She could be all girly, and that was the damn truth, as she just let her cheeks puff out. In any case, the sheer drunkenness of the entire house would make everyone forget anyways : that was the good thing about this party. Nobody would notice her being so out of character that it wasn't even funny. The girl just snuggled more. ''I'm comfy so s-shut up.'' she finally managed to say, still having no idea what to truly say. She was confusing herself too.

Aivee and Chris

The pink haired girl looked satisfied with her handy work. ''HOOIIII!'' she clamored out, unaware of the shuffling behind her. Aivee was behind shaken by Alex, as she gave a happy smile, taking out the beer with him. Why not? Baptize their rainbow vomit born daughter with beer. With a chug, the beer was all over Chris, as she even seemed to enjoy it, as Alex finished the rites. Aivee would clap happily along with Chris, as the pink haired girl would walk up to the boy, and tap his shoulder, before dancing with him. Aivee just smiled at Alex almost cockily. ''You know, we might just be so drunk right now, but I sure hope it's real. And that I think her virginity's gone tonight, you?'' she said, her eyes twinkling. She still owed him, for winning their last drinking contest : he only won because she got dragged away by Sunny.

Sibyl

She hummed softly, as she let him slowly take the lead : and he was taking to it like fish to water. ''It's fine, honestly. We shouldn't have to fight, I don't think. Unless you're a secret super evil.'' she said with a teasing smile. No, Sibyl know they wouldn't have to fight, probably not. Well, unless he took offense at her being a Quincy. But she doubted that : from what she heard, the world was a lot less paranoid about the Quincies nowadays. Most still hid, but still. And she was honourable! She was a paladin, as the song soon ended, and the girl pulled away. ''Well.. let's get a drink.'' she said softly, unusure of where to go. She honestly had no idea, and she was feeling a bit dizzy. It was like the entire area was coated in alcohol, making everyone drunk...
Anonymous

Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Tumblr_mgvr43X47E1s18x40o1_500
Aivee Moving Services!
Hey guys, there's a new party! So I'mma go put this one away.. finally. <3
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:27 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 7 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum