Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

+8
Pockeh
Kenshin
ADemonSlayer
Kakeru
Snopy
Gin
Eriko
JJ
12 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Blaze merely smirked back at the boy, his own red anger mark appearing on his head. "That's pretty bold coming from a PIPSQUEAK! I'M PRACTICALLY A TOWER COMPARED TO YOU!" He replied, as he put one hand on the cage, watching it completely melt as it wriggled over on the ground and stretched itself around the PIPSQUEAK, forming the words on the ground all around him as Blaze laughed to himself in triumph, throwing his head back.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 pm
Ed twitched, slamming his hands into the ground as the word pulled out of the ground, a solid, earth, 5-foot tall word "Pipsqueak" rising from the earth. Ed grabbed it, hurling it at Blaze's face. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN TALLER THAN ME, YOU RUNT."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 pm
Blaze SLAPPED the words, melting them and throwing them away from himself as he began clapping his hands, doing an ancient, mocking tribal dance around Ed as his flames rose higher and higher, completely surrounding around him. However, Blaze had changed the words a bit.

"PIP-SQUEAK, MIDGET! PIP-SQUEAK, MIDGET! PIP-SQUEAK, PIP-SQUEAKY, SHORTY SHORTY SHORTY! MIDDDDDDDDDGET!" He said, a bored look on his face as he ruthlessly taunted the young man...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999HAPPY BIRTHDAY FACES, EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm
Ed blinked, twitching more and more until he simply just stopped, walking up to Blaze and looking him dead in the eye before sticking a finger up his nose. "TAG, MOTHER FUCKER" he yelled before laughing crazily, running the opposite direction.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 pm
Blaze blinked as the finger shot up his nose, blinking as he watched Ed's finger literally MELT off of his hand. "OH, THE PIPSQUEAK WASN'T CAREFUL!" He shouted, throwing fireballs at Ed as he tried to run away...

- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Ed didn't care that he no longer had a finger. He could get an automail one later from Winry. As the fireballs were tossed, Ed clapped repeatedly, each time grabbing a fireball and turning it into a Roman Candle, shooting them back at Blaze and cackling like a madman

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 pm
Blaze's face could clearly be seen, an UN of mass proportions dawning it as he merely reached back a hand, pimp-slapping the Roman Candles back into larger fireballs back at Ed, starting a game of flaming ping-pong.

"YOU HAVE SUCKY AIM FOR A PIPSQUEAK!" HE shouted, a large mocking smile on his face.

- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:38 pm
Ed snarled as one of the fireballs curved left. Ed jumped right, smacking it back in a straight line, converting the game from ping pong to ACTUAL pong as ed clapped, turning his automail arm into a huge, rectangular block before shuffling back and forth like a Pong block.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 pm
Blaze smiled widely; he had been one of the first sparks in the original pong when it was first created. He felt his body shifting, changing as he became a single bar of FIRE, the ball of flame knocking off of him, and firing right back at Ed all the faster!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum