Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed]

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari's gaze was caught when a piece of paper suddenly moved by her vision. She reached out and grabbed it, raising an eyebrow. She blinked a couple times and realized it was her graduation paper. The sun seemed to shine through at the perfect moment, because she saw something written on the back. She flipped the paper over and read the note.

'KURO OKAMI! SEE YOU SOON!'

"Almost like he read my mind..." She thought as she smiled softly. A rushing of wind was heard and her head snapped around to see what it was, but nothing was there. She glanced around the skies for a moment and then back down to the paper in hand. Folding it in half, she slid it into a pocket on the inside of her haori. "I hope to see you soon to... Lieutenant Kuro Okami..." she mumbled slightly. With that, she continued on her way, leaving the area with the advice of someone she hoped would become a friend.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:41 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

It's Graduation, so what now? [Closed] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum