Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru]

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru was just honestly wondering around and minding his own business as he stumbled upon this frozen gem of a place, it looked like someone put a hell of a lot of work into the palace that was this significantly beautiful. He wondered who made this kind of work, and then he realized maybe he was in the wrong place at the right time, but he didn't care right now, he was honestly checking everything out about this place, because if he didn't that would be a goddamn shame to not appreciate the goods I mean everything was a perfect winter wonderland that only someone like Kakeru could appreciate as he was that kind of man to look at beauty at the face value and enjoy each layer as Order dictated. This was definitely outside of the norms for Kakeru to do this anyway, he wasn't a kind of person who would honestly just go wandering around the human world so for him to find this little gem because of an unintentional mistake warping with Tachyons he appeared here in this place without no recourse on what he was going to do about the situation at hand which was getting back to course, but that meant running away from the beautiful structures of ice it looked like people were really in there, but what could he know there could of been real people there, but he didn't care at the moment they were simply beautiful.

He liked the design of the place as his jolting sapphire jacket kind of moved in the wind a bit. He had on black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt and his hands had the wraps on them that soon feel off as he placed his gloves on because it was getting kind of cool, but he was just doing this because he recognized there was a real threat in the area, but he couldn't place it just yet, but he knew it was strong and that it would probably go after him, and well he wouldn't just let himself go get killed now. So taking a breath he'd summon his Sacred Yukianesa and prepare her to use her normal ice and not his stronger form of Ice, no need to go overboard when you don't know what the threat can do. So after he summoned his weapon the wind whipped up a bit around him as that ice cold nature of Ikari was seeping over a bit, as his eyes went a colder Green, but there was still a chance of his kindness to seep out because if he had to fight he wanted to do it willingly, and that meant he would be doing this in self defense and not in a murderous rage that some people do. It was sad though that he was here like this fighting, or maybe he'd be able to talk them down, but it would be worth the reasoning to be ready to fight in the case he would be attacked. As he'd begin to scan around him he did wonder why his senses kicked into overdrive like that for. It was strange for him to do.

What could he do in this situation if he was attacked? He could fight damn hard to do what he needed to do, what if this person was resistant to Ice? what if this person used ice as well? Those were viable questions because he was in a cold area and it was obvious the person who created this area was a super high user of Ice, like he was and was definitely capable of using it to the extent that was considered to be like him. He hoped that he wouldn't lose what he held dear to himself here, but he hoped that maybe a solution of cloture could be considered and that there would be no fighting, but for now Yukianesa's hilt rested in the right hand of Kakeru and his left hand dancing just above the handle ready to strike out if he needed to. He was serious and focused, and there was one thing on his mind though that bothered him, what if he was captured? Would he be able to get out, or would he have to suffer for a mistake that originally drew him here, either way things were sure to get quite arctic in this frozen land soon enough. Kakeru wondered how polar was this person compared to his cool personality, and his ice that was so cold it was simply through the marrow of the bones of humans and other things tied to humans. "K'soh... someone is coming soon, I can feel it, but why are they coming here for? Am I trespassing or something? I don't like the feelings I'm getting so far from the facts of this, although it's simply beautiful here I wish I could spend time here when I don't have missions." He'd say softly in curiosity, and as well as excitement, although there were lingering thoughts that were clouding the look on his face to a serious tone.

''I am the cold steel, the blade that will restore balance to this world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Activate!''

Photobucket

The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty Re: The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru]

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:47 am

Artist: My Chemical Romance - Song: Blood - Word Count:

Over the vast terrains and climates of the human realm, there was an endless differentiation when it came to what one could find when looking for a place to settle down. There were expansive, sweeping deserts. Blistering, uncomfortable, and uninhabitable to most. There were gargantuan, empty plains of ice. Harsh and lethal to the uninitiated. There were vast cities above water, giant hidden bases under water. Teeming with life and buzzing with the activity of the various groups and citizens with unique views, causes, and interests that occupied them.

So.. with so many choices.. how could one possibly be expected to decide?

The real question is...

Why decide at all?

This was the thought process that led to the creation of intruding and out of place structure currently dominating the center of the Amazon Rainforest. Normally, the Amazon was a murky and humid place. Tropically warm, and equally humid. The very air seemed to stick to your very skin, and despite all the moisture in the air, the conditions made it exceptionally easy to get dehydrated. The trees of this forest stretched high into the air, the canopies blanketing the sky above and making navigating by the sun's position nigh impossible. Food was scarce, and hidden among the different poisons and such that impersonated the few edible things within the terrain. Besides, if the natural causes didn't get to you, the wildlife would. The forest has adapted to noting foreign presences, quickly and systematically eliminating them as they came.

Unless... you found a way around this.

With time, and effort, a large clearing was made in the exact middle of the rainforest was made. From the center of that clearing, a tower began to emerge. Then another, then another... until finally, a variable fortress had emerged. A monolithic colossus of architecture and engineering. This fortress was made, not from stone or metal, but from ice. The fortress seemed impenetrable. No cracks, no flaws, no weak points in the design.. it was a perfect build. An awe-inspiring marvel of construction, despite the fragile nature of ice itself.

No one exemplified that duality in its essence better than the creator of said fortress: Mizore Chikara.

The girl, relatively young compared to some other souls you might see, stood at only five feet and one inch in height. She was slim, and frail-looking, and dressed to match, wearing baggy shirts that seemed to utterly dwarf her torso and usually skirts that showed off her legs, and the shortness thereof. Her trimmed, blue hair framed her pale face, and her arms hung idly at her sides. Any being who saw her without knowing her would think her to be just an average, albeit scrawny, girl. A being who couldn't possibly pose much of a threat, especially going by the fact that she appeared to not output any spiritual pressure whatsoever.

But, like her home made of ice, this was all a facade.

Underneath the frailty was a woman who had spent decades of her life planning, fighting, training, and working simply to make sure that she would never be bested. To make sure she was perfectly capable of matching any and all opponents who might meet her in battle. To make sure she would follow the footsteps of those who attempted before her to bring down the corruption and the cruelty at the very heart of the spiritual world.. Only with one alteration. She, unlike them, would not fail.
Her blue eyes held only daggers for those around her. She had but one equal, one exception. Everyone else was regarded as lesser. As inferior. As vermin. This had always been her code. If you weren't worthy of her time, you weren't worthy of being regarded as a sentient being beyond the scum of the very earth itself.

It was for this reason, among others, that Mizore chose such a secluded place for such an unlikely addition. Very few trekked into the density of the Amazon, and fewer still made it longer than a day before returning out of fear, or succumbing to the lethality of the jungle itself. It was the perfect spot for a secluded hideaway, a reclusive safe haven in the middle of a strategic hell for one who had too much riding on her own safety, and the safety of her family, to risk them anywhere else besides the safest possible place for them.

And although this place was made to be free from other beings, regardless of race or purpose, unless Mizore invited them...

It seemed on this day... they had a small vermin problem...

Mizore had felt the spiritual pressure of the being as soon as it had entered. The walls of her palace were good for that, if nothing else. Much like sound echoes in an acoustic room, so too does a spiritual signature echo through the halls of her castle.

She walked slowly, methodically, as if each and every step was planned and pre-meditated.. As if the smallest slip would compromise her whole position, and put herself in danger. This may have very well been the case, in fact. With a soft sigh, Mizore slipped her left hand into the pocket of her skirt, her right hand dangling idly by her side as she stepped into the entryway to the main hall, stopping before turning her whole body to the side to face the interloper, seeming to glide over the ground as she took a few more steps forward. Her every action radiated with forethought and grace, and as she stopped moving, there was but ten yards of distance left between herself and the invader.

Slowly, her head tilted to the side, her piercing gaze focusing directly on the man in front of her, observing him silently as her mouth moved slowly, the only sound in the room being the echoing “clack” of the lollipop currently in Mizore's mouth knocking against her teeth, the stick protruding from the side of her lips. Without but a word, Mizore let out a sigh, the walls of the ice fortress behind her seeming to.. change and shift..

And so they were.. And even as Mizore's head returned to its upright position, a multitude, seemingly exponential, of icy spikes began forming on the walls behind her, each and every one pointing their sharp and fatal points directly at the pest before her. Mizore's gaze cast upward for a single moment as the temperature of the room began to drastically decrease, far below what was survivable for a human, or even those of low power among the spiritual, all of this happening without Mizore's spiritual energy so much as spiking. However.. it seemed this particular bug was neither human, nor powerless, as the cold didn't seem to do as much as Mizore had hoped. Instead of attempting anything else for the moment, Mizore simply let her left hand fall out of her pocket, hanging next to her in the same fashion as her right, as her gaze returned to the vermin who had found her home this day.

“Who.. are you? And why are you here? Answer quickly, before I perform my right as defender of this household and extinguish your miserable existence....” She asked slowly, softly, her voice not raising nor intensifying. There was a chilling, sinister air to her gentle tone.. Anyone with a sense of perception could easily tell that there was just something.. off about it. Even as Mizore finished her questions, she gestured around herself at the various statues that decorated the room. Each one was different. Some were dressed in robes, others in civilian clothing, others still stuck in some demonic or animalistic form. Although they all shared one similarity.. the realism in their design, and the look of absolute horror on the face of each and every one of them.

“..And before you answer, consider that each and every one of the sculpted masterpieces you see before you is one such as yourself. An insect who overstepped their boundaries to seek combat, or living territory, or reprieve from some enemy unknown to me. If you are here for any of these reasons.. I assure you, the same fate will befall you as well. So choose your words delicately..” She finished, her icy tone seeming to translate into the very atmosphere, as the temperature dropped even further, well below zero at this point.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Last edited by Helion on Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty Re: The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru]

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru. well this was interesting he had seen ice spikes, but not to that degree and that cold wasn't affecting him at all, but yet her tone was cutting and strong befitting of a woman of the ice and snow. She laid out her commands and demands as well Kakeru chuckled pretty harshly at her comments as his voice became as cold as the area at hand. "...You really are cold. Very well then since there's no other thing to do, and I'm sure you're an ice elemental so that means that you're more than likely holding something deep within you. I am Kakeru Leonhardt, Praetorian Knight of the Western Sugiura, and Male heir to the throne. As for the reason why I am here? Well simply put I miscalculated my warp and I simply arrived here, I am not here to seek a fight, but clearly you are with your intentions, and as for your sculptures of Ice, they aren't frightening, and for the forwardness of your threats I should retaliate with force, but I shall not because that's not how Order dictates it. Now i have questions for you, since you started this inquisition into my life. Who are you, why are you so dead set on trying to kill someone who's innocent, and I understand your right to defend yourself, but I have not made one threat nor have made any actions to attack you, and you bring out weapons against me, where as my weapon rests in my hand undisturbed just waiting in case I have to fight to survive. Unfortunately that's what it's going to cool down to isn't it?"

That tone in his voice that said I can tell you're planning to kill me. He didn't move nor release he just waited calmly, as she could tell that he wasn't being affected at all and then he smirked, yes he was smirking why? This was honestly kind of funny to see ice spikes around her wall floating about with no semblance of balance. Kakeru didn't engage because he wanted to try to talk her down, but something in his gut said he would have to fight her down to get her straight on her path. The male sugiura knew it some how, but why did she not listen to reason? Was she that kind of woman that was so hard headed that she would attack an innocent or perhaps the better answer was that she was kind to been persecuted and just hated the world. Either way, it was going to end up with blood being spilled and he could just feel that in his bones, that feeling of he knew he would have to fight, but the reason seemed to be worthless in his mind. Why would they need to fight over an understanding that could be established with words, but some reason why it seemed like a fun idea to take her on. Something about her was mysterious and powerful and he could not exactly place what it was, but he couldn't figure out what it would be until he fought her or seen her in a fight, which looked like a good idea now, but he wanted to see how she would resond to his answers because within them lay a truth to be unraveled a truth of skill and of her will.

Kakeru knew one thing though, fighting her or not, he was going to be in a very delicate and sticky situation, and he knew that damn well because of how offensive she was being and the fact she had prepared the area for battle or murder for that matter. He did wonder one other thing, a girl as powerful. attractive, and intelligent as her, why didn't she have someone to help her out? Was she that kind of woman? Where men were inferior to her, or was she that cold like him that she pushed the most important people out of her life so they could live a normal life? That was a major question burning in his mind as he was ready to fight if needed, and if not then he'd hope he could come to a better understanding of this woman, who seemed to have ice on the skill level of he did. So what was the point to do now To see if she went into battle or if she stopped the madness and talked to him plain and straight, which seemed ilke a less likely idea with the offensive stance of her questions and body language.

''I am the cold steel, the blade that will restore balance to this world, Nox Nyctores Yukianesa Activate!''

Photobucket

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Frozen Queen and the False Hero. [Mizore and Kakeru] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:28 am

Artist: Ludwig van Beethoven - Song: Fur Elise - Word Count: 911

The cold and dry chuckle that greeted Mizore's words was.. not taken appreciatively, to say the least. Was he.. mocking her? That.. was unwise, to say the very least. Mizore's eyes, as of now still unmoving, began to slowly narrow. So much so that one might've not even noticed them moving at all. Oh but this was a bad sign. An omen that some carnal mistake had been made, beyond the obvious trespass. Her interest was piqued. And that.. was never a good thing.

"...You really are cold. Very well then since there's no other thing to do, and I'm sure you're an ice elemental so that means that you're more than likely holding something deep within you..."

An Ice Elemental? The nerve of this bug... She was far more than that. But.. maybe.. he didn't need to know that. No, not just yet. Not until he felt secure in the fact that Ice is all she was.

"..I am Kakeru Leonhardt, Praetorian Knight of the Western Sugiura, and Male heir to the throne.."

Leonhardt.. where had she heard that name before... Mizore searched her memory, a tad frustrated at herself for being unable to remember right away. She KNEW she had heard that before.. As for his race, she knew of them all too well. The sugiura. The "evolved". Tch. Malarky. The sugiura weren't worth their own dimension. A group of elitists with no real purpose. There was no need for them in the balance of things. They were useless. And she would prove that here, with this one.

"As for the reason why I am here? Well simply put I miscalculated my warp and I simply arrived here, I am not here to seek a fight, but clearly you are with your intentions, and as for your sculptures of Ice, they aren't frightening, and for the forwardness of your threats I should retaliate with force, but I shall not because that's not how Order dictates it. Now i have questions for you, since you started this inquisition into my life."

Miscalculation? That was most certainly a lie. Who was this man? Who had sent him? And why here..? Her eyes slowly widened again as a realization dawned on her. Had they found her? Already? All of her planning and precaution and they had FOUND her? No. It wasn't possible. This place was a sanctuary. Maybe.. he HAD just miscalculated. But it didn't matter. Whether he had accidentally arrived here, or whether he had been sent here, his fate would be the same. All his talk of force and retaliation was dull. She clicked her tongue, popping the lollipop against her teeth again with another loud "clack", the sound echoing through the hall, a sign of her obvious and unhidden boredom with his questions as he presented them.

"Who are you, why are you so dead set on trying to kill someone who's innocent, and I understand your right to defend yourself, but I have not made one threat nor have made any actions to attack you, and you bring out weapons against me, where as my weapon rests in my hand undisturbed just waiting in case I have to fight to survive. Unfortunately that's what it's going to cool down to isn't it?"

Mizore raised an eyebrow, letting out a soft chuckle as her pupils flashed a soft white before her eyes slipped closed entirely.

"I see.. It seems there has been a misunderstanding."

She spoke softly, her very voice resonating with the cold of the room.

"You have mistaken yourself for a sentient being. You appear to have the opinion that I pay you any mind. You seem to believe that your rank is of any use to me, and that killing you is a priority of mine. You are wrong."

Her eyes opened once more, her light blue pupils fixating directly on Kakeru.

"This, child, is not a fight. It is not my attempts to kill you. This is simply... pest control."

She shrugged, turning to face the wall, her side now facing him, as if she was dismissing him.

"However, for the sake of longevity. I will humor you and answer your questions. My name is Mizore Chikara. Former Captain of the Soul Society's Tenth Division, former Stealth Force member, and wife to Hakai Chikara, former leader of the Monsuta. As for why I am so intended to extinguish you.." She chuckled, rolling her lollipop around in her mouth a few times, her gold necklace glinting ominously from the light reflecting off of the ice around them. "This.. is my home. It is my fortress. It was built here in secret by myself, personally. No one was supposed to see it except for those whom I allow to see it. You have seen it, you know where I am, and for this, I must exterminate you. But you have mistaken me again. I have yet to draw a weapon on you. My home is simply.. protective of me." She finished with a smirk. And with this, a glacial spike from the ceiling high above, with a point as sharp as one could imagine, would suddenly fall, streaming down through the air toward Kakeru. Mizore smiled sadistically.

She would end this. One way, or another.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

MIzore Chikara seemingly appeared to not care a bit, or that was his impression as he kept his stance as it was because he didn't trust her, and she didn't really make a convincing argument against that so far, she had only proven that she was who she was a person that was violent to the core, and he didn't think of himself as superior because of his race, nor did he think of himself as a man of superiority. Regardless of this situation he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good day for him. He had mistakenly walked into the den of a woman who was violent. Maybe she wasn't violent without a purpose, which would make sense why she was so dead set on protecting her home from him. Well that was understandable, but the whole ending of I have to kill you because you've seen this well that didn't make him happy at all, and in fact he sighed a bit in annoyance as his eyes began to flicker between going Corrupt and destroying the bonds to this place or just releasing seriously, neither were needed right now, and well it was obvious to him that she was going to try to kill him and his kindness simply dissipated like the wind around them Watching her for a second then sensing move ment of an ice spire from above made Kakeru react. His face darkened a bit as a cold unforgiving smile appeared on his face, he had tried to diffuse the situation, and his mind went from diffusion to now destruction. She wanted to play? Oh he'd play now.

"Mae... Muda na." Using a high speed quick draw flash he would shatter that ice spire, while stepping back into another slash as this would prove that he had much force behind him. Slamming the blade against the ice spire breaking it more, and launching the shards like bullets at the feet and legs to nick her. He wasn't going for kill shots more or less deterants from making himself kill her, he didn't want to. Kakeru had wanted to avoid trying to kill people, because it was out of the bounds of Order. After the attack however, he would back up a bit creating more distance, He hadn't decided on what he was going to truly do. He could go at his top speed, and get away, but he wanted to know the reason why she's truly executing him. She said he had seen too much'? She should of kept in Order of everything. She was breaking the order of everyone else, and that slightly infuriating him more. He felt that pain sting in his heart that feeling of where he knew that this battle would be getting serious and violent soon. He for one second took a breath before narrowing his eyes into focus and touching the hilt of Yukianesa as his crest behind him appeared as this was him now finally getting into the serious mode of his where he would be more prone to kill shots, he knew that this was the only way to probably wear her down, and he hoped that she would be wore down quickly, he didn't have time for this, and he figured she was doing what she felt like was right. That didn't really piss him off, it was the way of dismissing him.

Nox Nyctores Activate...Mizore...I'm sorry it's become a battle, but you forced my hand...I won't pull my punches anymore." That cold tone that could easily match hers from earlier as she should start realizing there was immense amounts of energy and power coming from him as if he had just decided to let himself show. He hadn't unleashed himself, but he had allowed his true power to flow out, and that was the reason why when he stepped this time, A crack appeared into her castle of glass. He wouldn't be afraid to show her not the superiority of the Sugiura, but the true power of his, that wasn't just shaped by his race, but by his will to be the Order of the World. That cold feeling was mutual, but now this had shifted into a bloody battle. Kakeru didn't release his Tachyons just yet, in fact he had just allowed his natural speed to take over as he'd smirk a bit and move closer cracking more of the ice around his feet, but the strange thing was that he was just hovering a bit over the ice so that he wasn't glued to the floor so to speak. As his heart began to pump more into a battle like mode she'd see one thing before he'd return to his battle mode. A solitary tear that would fall down and so to speak bless the ice. He didn't really want to fight her, but he knew he had to and being conflicted in his heart hurt him, so he was shutting it down and he knew that he had to in order to stay alive. So to stay alive he would push away his kindness to keep alive, probably something she would know well.

"Mizore...I'm sorry." That's all he said as he got ready for her next attack that's all he did for now.

Photobucket

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Artist: Vivian W - Song: The Carnival - Word Count: 1056

So.. the bug had a few tricks up his sleeve, aye? That was just fine. In fact, that made this even better.

Mizore watched, an amused glint in her cold eyes, as the one known as Kakeru broke her ice spire. Quick sword work.. Check. That was something she'd have to note and tuck away for later. That sort of quick-draw fighting wasn't seen much these days, and it would be interesting to test out exactly how far these abilities extended. Her head cocked to the side, as a curious child's would, or a puppy who bordered on the confused, as Kakeru launched shards from the spire directly at her. Hmm... That.. was curious. With a simple snap of her fingers, a wall of ice lifted itself from the floor, up to Mizore's waist level. The spikes that Kakeru launched at her embedded themselves deep within the thick ice, sticking utterly as Mizore glanced down at them, shaking her head before looking back up at Kakeru, snapping once more as the wall of ice descended back into the floor, taking the shards with it.

"You simply.. do not seem to understand in the slightest, do you?" She questioned with a "tch" clicking against the lollipop still in her mouth. Mizore took a slow step forward as she blinked, one of her hands lifting up to remove the lollipop from her mouth, slipping it out from between her lips as a block of ice rose from the ground, the top of it opening into a circular shape. She placed the lollipop in the center, watching the block close once more before sinking back into the ground, turning her attention now back to Kakeru, no longer just observing. He was fighting back, this is what she had expected. "My home does not wish to see me harmed by an insect like you. I do not expect for one such as you to understand loyalties of this degree, as I am sure you and all of your gutter-rat friends and family have the fleas to mourn you, and not many others." Her whole body straightened, her hands slipping fully out of her pockets and hanging by her sides as she took another step forward toward Kakeru. Her movements were slow, menacing.. and calculated. Just like everything else she did.

Mizore watched the man dash back, a small smile appearing at the corner of her lips as he touched his blade, and as the crest appeared behind him. Oh? So he had decided to get serious? Very well, this was the way Mizore liked things. As he stepped forward, Mizore... well, one might say, she snapped slightly. Watching the cracks appear as he stepped forward, one who was observing Mizore closely might notice her eyelid flutter. One might have even called it a twitch. For there were two things in the universe Mizore cared about. Her husband, and her home. And one of those two things was just damaged. By a greasy mongrel, no less.

Mizore let out a breathy sigh, her breath appearing as fog on the rapidly temperature-declining air as her eyes flashed once more, a recurring theme among her more subtle abilities. The cracks would themselves flash the same blue color before filling in rapidly, the icy floor returning to its state of perfect sheen and form.

"Nox Nyctores... What is that?" She questioned him, flexing her fingers out before rapidly popping her knuckles in succession, curling her fingers into her palm in a balled fist. "I sure hope, for your sake, that it is a technique which will eliminate me quickly. For if not? I am afraid this will end very badly for you." She laughed bitterly. "And stop apologizing, you sugiura dog. You act as if there is any nobility in your restraint. It isn't noble, it's pitiful. You're holding back out of fear. You're afraid to cut me, afraid to kill me. Why? Because I'm a woman? Because it's against your honor as a sugiura? Don't make me laugh. If the fleas have no qualms about biting the beasts, so too should you not have any reservations about striking me, you sniveling mongrel." She barked, a soft and cold smile on her face, totally deceptive to any who had heard the words that had just emerged from betwixt her glossy lips.

Taking another step forward, closing a bit more of the distance between herself and Kakeru, Mizore's arm would extend to the side, her fist opening suddenly as a blade would appear in her hand. This was, in fact, no ordinary blade. The hilt of this blade is wrapped in grey cloth, as if bare wood would be found beneath, too raw and splintery to feasibly grip. The blade itself would appear to be long, rectangular, and black, with a white stripe directly down the middle. A Scandinavian broadsword would be the closest comparison to this odd creation. In addition to this, one would also find spikes around the guard.

"While I wish to eliminate you as rapidly as possible, I do not believe you are worthy of the use of my Zanpakutō, so I will use a far less expending method to exterminate you. Unless.. you wish to agree to spending eternity as one of the statues you see around you..

Without so much as another word after finishing this statement, Mizore would swing the blade at Kakeru. However, instead of a slash, or any similar attack, appearing, a large blast of black energy would appear from the end, flying toward Kakeru at blinding speed. The blast would take the shape of a mouth, opening wide and screaming loudly, at a pitch too high to be registered as "normal". This scream could possibly cause disorientation, and even pain, for Kakeru, if the sugiura wasn't in mastery over his senses, or his brain, as the high-pitch would be painful and irritating for even experienced opponents. As this blast rushed toward Kakeru, Mizore would close her hand, the blade bursting into spiritual energy, disappearing seemingly from existence again.

All that was left for now.. was to see what he would do.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kakeru Leonhardt was lost not an invader and she attacked him through her house, and he didn't want to fight but she was forcing him to. She then attacked him again, and this time his eyes lit up Green a strong green that was piercing and strong as he then laughed a cold harsh laugh. "Hahahah...You don't get it you pitiful being that's out of Order. You don't seem to get it, assuming you can seal me in that ice, like them you're sad... It's sad that you're this way, because if you didn't hide behind your facades and showed your heart and not this fake smile I can see through... You asked for something else... Sad I didn't want to hurt people, but.. I have dealt with this before in the name of the Leonhardts, I will defeat you." She should of been able to tell that he was completely serious in his actions now. There was nothing that would be stopping him but himself. So she was going to keep on attacking him now? That was fine he could handle this easily. She sent out a blast with an effect to shut his brain and that would be going against Order. The thing that she would have to realize quickly is that she wasn't fighting someone arrogant to the point where he would let his defenses fall down. She went for that and left out the fact he could counter it, and he would punish her for this. He wanted to simply leave, but she went for the attacks and Kakeru had more than enough with the bullshit of Mizore Chikara, and her assumptions about everything, it was apparent to him that she wouldn't listen to reason until it shot her foot and leg clean off, and he was willing to do that if he had a gun to do aht with.

As for the attack that came at him in the blast "Kokuujin: Yukikaze" An Astral barrier appeared on his arm as it would look like a shield appearing on his arm. Once the blast had hit the shield since she had popped it with her attack Kakeru's speed would seem almost blinding to the point where she wouldn't be able to hit him. IF she was fast enough she could guard or dodge it, but at the moment Kakeru had the speed trump. So once the shield he'd high speed slash across her stomach going for blood now. If the attack hit once he was done she would feel something like corruption on her skin. It'd feel dark and painful Oh so painful. It was from his Arc units natural reaction to living things to destroy them. It would be painful, but it was more than possible for her to go on. If that wasn't enough pressure from the attack the next thing that he did was he began to see more clearly his objectives now. She was intent on killing him, but maybe he could stop her or shut her down or something, It had to happen soon enough. He had a feeling that going in recklessly would get him killed. So after capping his blade he'd focus on resting his blade back into the sheath. He wasn't holding back his speed anymore and that didn't require his energy to be used, in fact he wasn't even going to take initative unless he had to. He knew that eventually he would, but he would get off of the ground, He'd go into the air into the clear skies where he'd raise up pretty high to look down at her.

"It's boring on the ground to keep on attacking like this. I should just honestly leave there's no fun factor in this fight." It was a cold and heartless taunt that the sugiura did. She'd by now should of noticed the personality shift from the warmth that he was giving off to the cold and ice of her palace. It was sad though that he couldn't resolve it without fighting. He'd rest his hand above the handle of his blade in the weightless venture for the time being. It was almost beautiful how the sun shined on the place and made it sparkle. It was truly beautiful, and yet he didn't want to destroy it. It was tempting to do something that he had wanted for a while. Destroy the bonds of the place and show her true destuctive capability, but he resisted it although it was tempting with this woman pushing on his nerves. "Me being a sugiura doesn't make me strong Mizore... It's because I AM WHO I AM THAT'S WHY I'm STRONG!" Aiming a large Ice arrow with a few things extra within the ice as he'd shoot it at her. The attow would be much faster than most attacks could be placed as. As if it was shot by something that launched things at three to four times the speed, now If both attacks had worked this is assuming she'd be in a fair amount of pain by the counter assault of Kakeru. She wasn't facing some simple ice person... She was facing the Order of the World, and the Endbringer of the Sugiura. She may had well been a very strong Vizard, but she was barking up the wrong tree to get angry or make him cold. He wasn't going to show mercy, maybe he could get a rise out of her before he continued his attacks.

Photobucket

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum