Joined : 2013-08-06
¥ Yen : 2130513
Posts : 2
Karma : 0
Age : 20
Location : Phoenix, Arizona
|Subject Post 1Subject: Cam Shirayuki [Approved, 4-5] Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:08 am|| |
• Name: Cam Shirayuki
• Titles: N/A
• Gender: Male
• Appearance Age: 23
• Age: 416
• Affiliation/Rank: Soul Society
• Appearance Description: --
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: Cam is a shy person, who doesn't often go out of his shell. A lot of times, he much prefers being inside with a book to read. He is very soft-spoken, often opting out of anything that involves him to be talkative, or things that involves talking to people he doesn't know. Despite this, he does like meeting people, but is extremely shy and won't usually say many things. But, when he is around people he knows and cares about, he can show his true nature.
Cam's true nature is really quite nice, sweet and playful. Though, when it comes down to it, he doesn't let himself or his friends get walked all over by other people. If someone were to attack his friend, he wouldn't hesitate in attacking them. When in battle, he most often then not, attacks logically. He looks for openings in his opponent's stance, then strikes. He loves fighting a stronger person, testing himself against all odds.
• Likes: Fighting a new and different person, training, eating different kinds of food from different places.
• Dislikes: People who are arrogant, Anchovies, being alone.
• History: Cam was an only child with a single mother, he grew up in a house in the suburbs. His mother bought it with drug money. His mother was a drug dealing, dealing out dope everyday. They were never hurting when it came to money, but it was a dangerous life. Cam was never usually brough into it, that is until he turned twenty, when his sheltered life was turned upside down.
His mother was going to do a big deal, it was gonna get her twenty thousand dollars, easy. That is, if it wasn't already planned for my mother to be screwed over. She had the merchandise in the house that we lived at, and was waiting anxiously. My late father was a collector of weapons, and had them on the walls throughout the house. Mostly medieval weapons, swords, battle axes, spears. He had trained Cam in fighting with them, but not to any master type levels. Just the basics, enough to protect himself.
We had heard a noise from the back of the house, and my mother went to check, she didn't even make it through the doorway. The door slammed open and his mother was impaled by a spear, right into the chest. Blood splattered onto Cam's face, as he looked at the assailant. The man had a look of pure bliss on his face, taking great enjoyment in killing my mother.
Cam looked over to the bed, where the was a sword in it's sheath, just within arms reach. He reached out and grabbed it, immediately pulling it out of it's casing. That's when the man noticed him, hearing the high pitch sound of the sword being pulled out. The man ripped the spear out of his mother, as she slumped to the floor. The assailant walked over to him, still grinning maliciously, dragging the blade along the floor. That's when he ran towards Cam, brandishing the bladed point at him.
Cam ran at the assailant, catching him off guard, and stabbed his sword forward at his gut. He stabbed right into him, but it didn't kill him. The man laughed, his voice dripping with venom as he pulled out the blade out. "Thought that would kill me, eh?" He said, pushing Cam back and knocking him down. "Go join your mother!" He screeched, stabbing the spear and piercing his head.
For what seemed like an eternity, he finally awoke in a strange place, which he gathered from asking a few people, was called the Rukongai. The specific place was District 78, Inuzuri, in the South Rukongai. He lived there for many years, mostly gathering food when he needed and keeping alive. He got into many fights there before coming across a man, whom he couldn't defeat despite all the experience he gained over the years. This man asked him if he wanted more power, if he wanted to do something else with his life, that was actually worthwhile. The answer was an obvious yes.
The man trained him for 5 years, teaching him Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Hoho, and low level Kidō. Cam excelled with his Kidō and Hoho, and was quite good at Zanjutsu, but he had little-to-no talent in Hakuda, only enough to be good at inexperienced opponents. Years later, after they had trained for so long, the man said to him that he had nothing else to teach, and that if he wanted to get stronger and learn more, that he had to go to the Shinigami Academy, and learn more from them.
• Reiatsu Color: Pink
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Joo kaminari kama
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: One of them has long red hair, down past her waist. She has green markings the go in an arrow over the bridge of her nose, with two small dots on both cheeks. The other looks the same, but her hair is blue, and slightly shorter, with her markings being yellow.
• Inner World: Their inner world is a large, seemingly endless meadow, surrounded by a giant rain forest. The world is always raining, except for in the center of it, where there is a twenty square foot spot where it never rains.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: Lightning Resistance
• Release: Strike down my enemies, Joo Kaminari Kama
• Shikai Description:
• Shikai Abilities:
Lightning Generation: His Zanpakutō can generate electricity, that can be used in various ways.
Lightning Strike: By holding each of his scythes in the air, and pulsing out a lot of Spiritual Energy, lightning will shoot up in the air and strike down unto his opponents.
• Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) • Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
• PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)
• Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)
• Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: Shane stood in the center of the meadow, his long red hair stretched down his back, past his waist. He had blue-green eyes, with glasses on his face, that hung loosely on the bridge of his nose. He was wearing a long kimono, that had a flower print on it, it flowed with each step he took. Strung on his waist were two katanas, they were both the same, pink hilt, with a yellow sheath.
Another man stood before him, brandishing a blade at him, prepared to attack. Shane continues to walk towards him, not paying any attention to his attack stance. The other man ran forward, slashing rapidly at Shane, trying to get a strike on him. He dodged every single attack he threw at him, which made the attacker timid and scared. Shane laughed softly, "That's the extent of your power? Really?" He said, grinning. "My turn!" Shane quickly drew both of his blades at the same time, slashing rapidly with both. The man tried as best he could to defend against his attacks but, after a few moments of defending, he dropped his guard. Shane slashed downward with both blades, cutting the man's chest deeply.
Just as the man's body slumped to the floor, many more men came to apprehend Shane, but to no avail. "Sorry guys. Seems like it's time for me to go." Shane said, sheathing his blades and running with immense speed through the crowd, disappearing out of sight before making it to the surrounding trees, jumping from tree to tree, keeping up the pace and making it away from the men, never to be seen again.
Joined : 2011-02-25
¥ Yen : 542931492
Posts : 2059
Karma : 31
Age : 21
Location : Nowhere
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Cam Shirayuki [Approved, 4-5] Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:41 am|| |
Let's rip into it!
- Name [x]
- Appropriate Age [x]
- Gender [x]
- Appearance Present [x]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
- 10 sentences for personality [x]
- History is of appropriate length [x]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]
- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Beginner
Check list Notes: Please strike out Shikai, you will be able to use it once you reach 3-1.
The area for fixes
The Living Microwave
Joined : 2012-07-19
¥ Yen : 131231539
Posts : 932
Karma : 10
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Cam Shirayuki [Approved, 4-5] Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:24 am|| |
Moving to archives due to missing activity check.