Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Empty Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:19 pm
Custom Cero

• Name: Era Ruf Cero (War Cry Cero)
  • Type: Offensive
  • Effects:
    This Cero is a combination of all of Cero's energy sources. Formed from the hollow energy within him of course, but this attack can heavily be reinforced and enhanced by the Reitsu in the area and the amount of sound present as well. So to say, this ability would most likely be at it's best in an area, like the Soul Society or Hueco Mundo, while many cry out or scream for whatever reason their maybe. This can also be used easily to rival the Ceros of that of 0-1s in the right conditions and is considered Cero's most destructive at potentially. While many cases it won't be as quick as most ceros since it will most likely require time to gather up reinforcing energy of Sound or Reitsu. It may be launched at anytime at a slightly improved or not at all cero, in a way, aborting the charge.

Another effect noted about this Cero is the fact that even if it doesn't properly hit, the sound gathered within it is all released and may very easily deafen anyone caught near it. ( I will leave this up to the target but they should at least be deafen or have hard hearing in a 100 meter range.)

This Cero has no set charge time however it's overall power will be based on the amount of charge time and based on the fact that this attack in lowest conditions is his basic cero, however it utilizes during this charge nearby reitsu and sound making those attacks more difficult or require more time. Also Cero, can potentially spam this attack however is impossible to reach above a normal cero.

The AoE of this cero can be normal to a level comparable to gran Rey at best, however it destructive strength would easily rival Higher level cero.

• Notes: [Only can be used by Cero Telca]

Last edited by Zero on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Empty Re: Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:44 pm
Just a few things Broseph.

I like the Post charge up, so that flies, so is he completely out of energy after the attack is over? Just curious here.

What's the AoE of the Cero, and how long does the effects of the Deafness last if one were to be hit by the soundwaves of this.

Solve these problems and I can approve it.

Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 pm
Edits made.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm
That made much more sense. Approved.

Era Ruf Cero {War Cry Cero) GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum