Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty • Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:31 am

PREPARE TO MEET THE LIVING NIGHTMARE

He Who Became The Influence Of The Society That Brought Destruction To The World. The Wanted Nightmare, Was Endlessly Chased By The Light And Fought Against Them. Will This.. Ever End For Him?

The situation had gotten worse, to see this huge destruction he once made in this very small town were brought to nothingness of cracks and holes, and as soon as the civilians had seen him, they ran and hid within their destroyed houses, shivering in fear and pain. They were weak, they could not protect themselves, and the nightmare had destroyed their once-peaceful life. This amount of destruction was immense previously, where both himself and dansen had their fight here, and now, the dark-red haired man is coming here to pay a visit, or at least, to 're-pay' the visit of that once-injured shinigami where he had almost killed with pure rage and anger.

The dark-red haired man had a bartender-like oufit, with a set of casual clothes and an average looking of a young man, but this does not cover up the truth behind his very.. destructive personality. The man was with his good ol' underarm crutch, found unharmed by this pure massive destruction made by the two individuals, a human and a shinigami being.

A smirk was expressed across his face, he wanted not a fight, but something else, just.. something else other than another pure fight between both of them. Its a war to survival. In order to keep himself in check and alive, he first has to keep this man down to a mute level since Dansen knew a lot of how Sou works, fights and does, hopefully this shinigami may negotiate with him peacefully and not telling them anything about him, or else he will have to recommend force and additionally, violence to shut the fuck him up.

"So.. what will it be?"

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty Re: • Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 am

The damage that had been dealt in both the two previous battles between the Shinigami and the Red-haired berserker was near enough catastrophic, as Dansen walked through the destroyed streets and untempered battleground he and Sou had made for themselves his attention was caught to the many living in dilapidated homes. They seemed to be using anything they could to stop the destruction that the two warriors had caused on the two occasions they crossed paths, placing sheet metal and other defences above their homes seemed to be all they could do to stop the fear of the wave of devastation beginning again. Dansen felt that the battles Sou and he had were nothing more than harmless fun but he saw the fear of those that had to suffer through the recovery from such fights. He wanted to be apologetic but he was here for a different reason, he was here to meet with the man that had helped him paint this portrait of ruin that was before him.

The Shinigami made his way into the epicentre of the battlefield, he could almost feel the emotions of fear and anguish that came with Sou Yuuki appearing in an area, he was hoping that his appearance with his Shinigami robes and Zanpakutō in its usually location within the Shihakusho would not set the young human off and cause another incident that would lead to both of them getting into more trouble than it was worth.

Finally standing upon the broken field that had been crafted by the crashing of fists and the clashing of skin upon sword the Spirit looked down to see an all too familiar teen with an all too familiar crutch. Jumping down from the high point he was on the Shinigami walked towards the Human with no sense of intent to harm or even to act. "The first meeting we had he threw a lamppost at me...The second time I threw him through and building and he brought a lightning storm down on the town... Here's hoping third times the charm..." The Blonde Soul thought this too himself as he looked to Sou, he did not seemed to want to fight as badly as he had done previously. As a matter of fact he seemed more inclined to want to talk than he ever had before it was a change unlike the Shinigami had seen from him before, but he was not going to pass up a chance to talk with the teen simply due to old wounds. "Its nice that we can talk like this without having to burden the townspeople with more damage costs...I'm sure the Squad 4 barracks will be happy not see me again... But what are you here for Sou?" The Soul was inquisitive, he felt that the best way to deal with the situation at hand was probably with words instead of steel....That might have to come later though...

Coding In Template By: TheFrost, Lionus The Wolf
Template By: Sou Yuuki
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

• Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ] Empty Re: • Reunion Of The Destruction • [ FIGHT NIGHT 2013 ]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 am

The Nightmare attempts to be the light, but darkness engulfs him with anger and hatred, and only ending up harming those he does not intends to. It is indeed, the Nightmare.

"I wouldn't be so obligned to stay here and talk to you. Just a question, do you actually know i'm a criminal right now? If you do, tell me, would you tell them who and how i fight? Because i do not like some asshole to stab me from behind when i spared their lives just because i felt like it. I do not want a repayment from you, since i'm indebted with you because you have shown me to the world of 'fun', not anger, not sadness. But for now, i would want to ask, would you tell them if they force you to?"

His face did not express any emotions, negative nor positive, but instead, his eyes was set to be placing his sight against the young shinigami, only to express what's truly rare, an innocent-looking glare with a pure smile on his face, something that he had never done throughout his whole life. He fought against childrens and adults when he was still at the verge of growing up, being a problematic child which had made millions of people around him to despise him, unaccepting him, and himself, Sou, would despise them back, repaying them for what they had given him, world of sadness and anger, but now, this was what he wanted for so long, something he once yearned for, but all he feels, is that the darkness is simply devouring him like nothing, and the light, is slowly vanishing from his sight.

His eyes shifted away again, and leaned against his underarm crutch like what he did before, and only to show the signs of stress, and overall, sadness, but Sou would try and manage not to express his emotions too much out to the public, since it may cause some misunderstandings not only to himself, but to those around him. Not bothering much, Sou would keep into his aggressive style through speaking in a harsh, disrespectful and aggressive tone to Dansen, "I wouldn't care so much as for erasing your existence if that's what you want to dig for your own grave, but i would not exactly care a single shit about that, since if you want to pass the fuck down, i won't bother nor i would hesitate."

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 pm

The red-haired Berserker made comment on his current predicament as the youthful Shinigami listened, he was seemingly now a wanted criminal his anger and fighting were seemingly getting ahead of him and now it was looking to engulf him. The Shinigami looked to the human who wanted to know if Dansen would use his knowledge of their previous battles and turn it into the authorities at large. Staring at the Human was all Dansen needed to see, he was seemingly genuinely truthful in his dislike of the idea of such a betrayal but for Dansen the feelings of his opponents only became more and more apparent after each battle. For Sou the look on his face seemed to be the first that Dansen had seen where he was enjoying himself and actually happy not having pain and unforgiving rage dragging him down like chained weights. As the Teen began to fall back into his expression of anger and annoyance the Shinigami raised his fist towards him look on to see the reaction of the Human.

"I respect the man I'm fighting more than the men trying to catch him...The only person who needs to know how you fight is me or anyone else you choose to fight, that's the beauty of a battle." Dansen looked to see if Sou would accept the invitation to bump fists, it was a small thing but it was a sign of two opponents letting all they have in the battle then leaving it outside whatever else would occur in their lives."If you've got to ask if I would talk before revealing any secrets then maybe I haven't shown that much of an impression." The Shinigami looked to the Human never taking his eyes off the boy he knew the kind of things that Sou had gone through, the appearance of the area around them showed him enough of the Teen's life as a whole.

No one would get near him, anyone who wanted to help would end up beaten or worse, in the end the red-haired menace could have turned out differently, perhaps had he managed to find a outlet or something to believe in maybe his life would not be one that dealt fear to the masses simply due to their inability to understand him. Sou continued with his rant, he claimed he would have no problem dealing with Dansen in a battle once more and he wouldn't care less if he killed him. Depending on the outcome of Dansen's gesture he would continue putting his arm down and his hands up looking for the human's next move. "If you gotta fight then go I can't think of a better place to do it than right here and now." The blonde soul prepared for the first attack, he wanted the human to go first and release the rage he had at the world. It would be much more fun to fight him that way...

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:29 am

The nightmare that tramples upon the life of others that had disagreed with the light that avoided his darkness, and therefore, he chases the light until he gets it.

"This is why.. YOU'RE SO FUCKING INTERESTING!"

As for his first move, he adjusted his legs, not to stomp, but instead, he lunged himself before the young shinigami, his fist up against his up to force him back a few feets. With his first attack impacted before the young shinigami, both of his fists slammed before the ground with anger, forcing the ground to crack and burst itself upwards and approach the shinigami.

His fingers would insert against the cracking ground, pulling, or, at least, pushing himself towards Dansen with brute force to take ahold of his face and smash it against the ground, to drag him across before forcing him deeper in before the crushing force of his grasp and this is where his underarm crutch takes the lead. He had learned a way of using the force of the vibrations of his underarm crutch. Although he is not within his very awakened state, he uses the vibrations of his underarm crutch to gather up the pressure emitting and grouping up altogether within the single underarm crutch that he holds, and this leads to one thing, destruction.

Since the material of the underarm crutch is fragile and may be easily broken even if the pressure was not so intense to be dealt with when it comes to swords, his underarm crutch is partly plastic and not much of a steel around it, thus easily broken if Sou were to unleash the raw firepower that his underarm crutch may give off for its final breath. It was, at least, Sou's favourite weapon that he was able to handle and may be useful throughout the rest of his fights to improve very much the firepower that he currently holds wihout the crutch, but if this man wants a good fight, he may as well bring it on with all the fun and maximized firepower he will be dealing with this fucking bastard.

To keep the fight entertaining, Sou took the risk of destroying his own weapon, since the hospital provides many of them, and he may quickly get one of them and escape before any of the officials may track him down. Though, the attack he was about to unleash isn't a punch, or two, its a 'boost' for his attack. While having the young shinigami being taken ahold before his palm, he stopped both of their movements by forcing himself to stop advancing through stomping his foots before the ground, dragging along as more cracks were formed. Once both of their movements were stopped by the force of his legs and hand, there goes the first hand.

The first hit from his crutch was against between Dansen's torso, or chest, as a matter of fact, the young shinigami will not feel much pain from his first hit, most likely a combo attack that Sou was planning on if Dansen was able to figure it out when the first hit was not much painful, and the destructive force was so little from that. The pressure wasn't much, but it may be enough to leave a mark from his underarm crutch when the impact was applied between his torso.

A smirk across his face, he began his second hit, and this time, it was towards his guts, and the force and pressure apply by the impact was suddenly enormous, or nonetheless, at an average point, but the impact had released a strong pressure that resembles to a shockwave, pushing away from civilians, buildings or at least, boulders that was caught within the shockwave, unharmed by the shockwave itself, but for Dansen, the impact may as well rip apart his guts if he were an ordinary person, but since his body was spiritually powered as the fact that he was a shinigami, this force applied to his very being would not be enough to put a hole on his guts.

The third hit, would be indeed, devastating. One smash directly back to his torso again would result an immediate destruction to his surroundings. The moment the force from his crutch impacts Dansen's chest, the force was, indeed, strong enough to rip apart the ground into a large hole beneath their fit, while sending a shockwave that may as well rip apart buildings and nearby civilians that was unintentionally caught within the radius of his shockwave, or pressure. And certainly, his underarm crutch was indeed began to break into pieces then to ashes, only to lose a grip of his crutch during its fall.

Sou broke through the broken pieces of his own crutch, going foward before the torso of the young shinigami and smashing his chest with enough force to break apart his ribcage and force to be pushed backwards. But that wasn't the only thing he may try to do after all that he had been through. In the compensation of the loss of his own underarm crutch, he took the shirt of the shinigami, only to pull him back to where he is with raw strength and slam his arm against his neck, to smash him down beneath the ground that leaves the mark of where his body had forcefully drilled beneath the floor.

"Ya' want to see the true form of my power? YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO EARN IT! KEKEKE!"

Maniacally laughing, his appearance was apparently, quite sadistic than how he originally looked, and such appearance may strike fear and send chills down to the spine of his own appearance that fears such demonic-like appearance of his. For the end of his first attack, he inserted his arm into one of the deserted, broken building that had lost its upper part and forcefully lifting the building up like it was a feather to lift for his own case, only to end up throwing the building and force it to approach before the young shinigami despite its weight and size, dragging alongside with the ground that cracks throughout its approach.

"You're too much fun to play around with like a toy of mine. For what i had remembered, i had never seen your shikai nor bankai, so.. do me one favor.. Release and use your Zanpakutō to either its shikai or bankai. If you're asking why, its too FUCKING FRAGILE AND WEAK to even deal a fucking painful wound on me. The damage it inflicts on me are just too fucking pathetic. What do you call your Zanpakutō as? A trash? A garbage? None of that. It is just PLAIN. FUCKING. PATHETIC BLADE WHICH CAN'T EVEN LIFT A FINGER ON MY BARE BODY."

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:08 pm

The Berserker made his move, after shouting out praise at the interest he had for Dansen's nature and skill he made his first shot, throwing out his fist he knocked into Dansen's sending him back a few feet but still having himself vertical was good enough for the young Shinigami. The teen began his next move almost immediately, breaking the ground beneath him he sent a wave of broken rock and metal from underground. The attack left Dansen with the disadvantage to catch up jumping in the air with what force he had the Shinigami avoided the breaking power that would have lead to more injury now only having his Shihakusho a covered in a layer of grime and dust from the sudden shock that razed the ground. As the Spirit landed he covered up his head as he saw the oncoming opponent as he fell to the earth. The attack landed but the blonde Spirit was capable of covering up to avoid the force becoming to much as well as making it harder for Sou to get a proper hold on his face. The attack though left Dansen on the ground and Sou had the advantage in this case.

As the red-haired menace barrelled down on the Spirit he threw out his Zanpakutō from his arm. The sword would hold the crutch that the teen had been using since their last encounter, his skill with such a tool was quite impressive and even for a blunt object it could do plenty of damage to the Soul if he did not use what he could to stop the incoming blow. Sou aimed for the Shinigami's torso it was a better place than any for Dansen, his sheath held back the blow for an instant taking away some of the excess pressure that Sou would extend through the crutch but it wasn't enough to stop the whole blow from landing, just enough to make it so the Spirit's inner workings weren't immediately crushed on impact. The attack though seemingly did not give much of an impact and this was worrying enough for the Shinigami to make a move as he saw the human looking to barrel down for another round of beatings. The second hit would be towards the gut of the Shinigami keeping himself from moving with too much of an erratic style Dansen shifted his weight to his right making the crutch pass to the floor below, he was thankful for one of the first times that the Shihakusho he wore was a bit baggier than usually on his body.

The next attack the teen would throw out would be another hit to the torso but this was enough for Dansen to see, as the attack began to fall the Shinigami risked his arm to maneuver the crutch towards the left side of his head. As the crutch swung down he grabbed it the pressure coming from it almost enough to cause his hand to go numb in seconds and have it stick into the rock below. The shock wave from the attack would blast outwards pushing the limits of the very ground beneath them, shutting his eyes to avoid having any loose rock or metal swing its way into his face Dansen used the seemingly already shattering crutch to stage his counter. Keeping his grip on it so it stayed stable for the moment the Shinigami pushed himself up and did a makeshift judo throw with the crutch as leverage, this was not the end however as he did not let the object go proceeding to slam the human into the floor once more as soon as he landed hard on the rocks below, then once more before having the teen crack the ground below him as the force made the earth give. The crutch seemingly then dissipated to ash, the power that had gone through being to much for its own existence to stay solid. This however was not the end of the attack the berserker had planned.

The human rose quickly and grabbed the Shinigami sending a shock through the Spirit's chest with a punch with the full force of his power behind it, the attack left the Spirit shocked but not down, his bandaging along his body kept his bones stable enough not to crack on impact but it left the Soul winded for a few moments. This gave Sou plenty of time to grab him and make his other hit, the punch once again made it the Shinigami's ability to breath quite hard but it was not enough to crack his windpipe, it had seemed that with their previous battles the soul was lucky enough not to get killed on contact with his enemy. However the hit left the Shinigami on the ground, as he took himself to a knee the Human's last attack was about to become clear, he had seemingly thrown the remains of a building towards the location of the Shinigami. As he saw the wreckage coming towards him Dansen drew his blade from his sheath quickly, taking a deep breath before looking to the incoming carnage the Shinigami took a stance of to keep himself locked on the spot to the ground then as the building got closer he slashed.

The already broken concrete cut into two as it reached the location of its intended target and landed into individual pieces along each side of him. Releasing his stance and exhaling with a heavy sigh the Spirit looked to his opponent who had previously stated he would need to earn the sight of his full power, looking at the two pieces of wreckage behind him Dansen turned back with a slight smile. "That enough for a glimpse?" The Spirit joked but he wanted his opponent at his full power, it would be essential to his fight for it to happen. Sou went on with another request, he asked for a sight of Dansen's true power, or at least the power of his Zanpakutō looking down at the blade he was holding the Spirit looked once again to the teen he was in the midst of a battle with and made his answer. "That would be a good idea, but I don't have Shikai or Bankai I don't even know the name of this sword yet..." The Shinigami looked to the sword now it had been fully formed from their last encounter before returning to the question. "I want to use my own strength, my own fists and heart before relying on my Zanpakutō if I can win without my blade then it makes more sense for me not to ever have to use it." Staring down at the sword once more the Shinigami then seemingly moved at his quickest towards the teen.

As he reached him Dansen drew his blade across the human's torso. "If there is one thing I know though its that this blade does not like being called garbage..." As the weapon landed it did not seemed to make much of a cut but as the Shinigami moved it down in a diagonal the cutting power of the blade seemed to become more apparent as it left a deeper cut along the human's body the further it went drawing blood from Sou's body as it finished leaving a cut across his chest that would more than likely leave a nasty scar. Having drawn blood the Spirit jumped back from the human knowing he was likely to start up a counter attack immediately as he landed he looked to his blade before slashing it downwards and cleaning it of the blood that was now soaking into it. Sheathing the blade the Shinigami looked to his opponent thinking that this was only beginning to heat up. "The gauntlet has been thrown, now what can happen from here...." The Soul waiting in anticipation was wary as the two destroyers might just raze what was left of this town to the ground in this battle.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 am

It amuses the nightmare very much, and just.. darkness awaits you at the front line.

"Too bad. Since you don't have any shikai nor bankai, and your blade's as useless as to inflict such pathetic damage against my bare chest. You wouldn't even have the right.. Oh.. Not the rights.. You don't have the worth to see me in full power. I will just keep playing, and playing.. AND playing with you, until you get to show me yours."

The gaps between his eyes had tightened, lunging himself before the retreating shinigami and took a grip against the blade that had cut through his chest. For him, the blade is nothing but a fragile sword that can be crushed, stomped and laughed upon for its weak surface that can be broken by any strong opponents. His face went closer to his ear, only to whisper, 'Garbage' next to his ear. Crushing the blade to nothing but a million pieces that scattered across the air, Sou took one of the pieces of his broken Zanpakutō, and literally, shoving his hand into the chest of the young shinigami, which means, Sou's hand was literally within Dansen's chest by thrusting it in and his hand were soaked with only the shinigami's blood, dripping slowly from his bare hand.

He smirked and pulled his hand out from the shinigami's chest and wihout the piece of the piece of the Zanpakutō against his hand, and seemingly dropped inside the thrusted chest of the shinigami. "Oi oi.. Don't simply die with such a weak thrust of mine. I haven't yet even outputted a few percentage of my strength and think that you're going to die? NOT SO FAST, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Sou held the shinigami by the collar and the hand where Dansen was holding the broken Zanpakutō that had its lower part of the blade and the hilt left unharmed, and applied with enough pressure to force his wrist into submission and release the blade through a natural reaction of pain. This would come into an opportunity if Dansen were to let go of his Zanpakutō and drop it to the ground, where Sou would lift the young shinigami up to the air through a pull, before slamming him down against the ground of the opposite position of where Dansen were standing, and picking up the Zanpakutō for what's left to it.

Simply, he thrusted the blade down deeper into the chest of where the shinigami was wounded from Sou's previous thrust, pushing deeper down to his chest whenever the young shinigami struggles, and eventually, this may put him to his death. "Come on, COME ON! WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR SHIKAI!? QUICK BEFORE YA' DIE TOGETHER WITH YOUR PATHETIC GARBAGE OF A SWORD, FUCKER!"

Although the results may be the same even if Dansen does not let go of his Zanpakutō if the pressure was applied, as Sou would simply twist and break his wrist apart to attempt to force him down to submission of letting go of the Zanpakutō in attempt to thrust into his chest. But yet, Sou's appearance was fearless, menacing and ruthless when he thrusted the broken blade into the shinigami's chest, to force Dansen to release his shikai or bankai, whether if he has them or not, or else he will face what he shouldn't have faced, death. But he wouldn't go as far as killing this shinigami, as Dansen caught too much interest to Sou and decided to have fun with him if he were not to release his Zanpakutō, but if he did, things may tilt to a much higher rate, Boom!

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 pm

The fighting intensified as the teen in front of him pushed forward on his attack, the Shinigami expected this and tried to jump back but this was stopped as the berserker grabbed a hold of the Zanpakutō the words garbage where on his lips again as he broke the blade of the Shinigami once more making it so only a small portion of the blade was remain, the human seemed to be confused on the matter of releasing the blade Dansen could not at this point hear the voice of the blade but he could understand the feelings of the blade each time it cut through a person or made someone bleed, it was something he disliked to think to much on but as the blade broke he did not seem worried just keeping a stern look as the blade fell apart.

Then the Teen's true attack occurred, it was a stabbing motion the Shinigami did not look to avoid it, he needed it to focus it was not the sense of battle that could keep a person alive in such a battle it was the fear of death being so close that made a warrior fight harder. The sense that it was kill or be killed made the victory or defeat both prominent and more delicious to the fighters at hand. The hand that Sou extended broke the skin and pierced through the chest of the Shinigami, spitting up some blood as the wound seemed to hold a piece of his own blade the Shinigami took to a knee as the teen began to rant some more about the blade's weakness before looking to throw the Shinigami down to the ground. As all this was occurring the Spirit never once took his grip off his blade, he seemed to only grip with more intensity as the enemy began to push the part of his blade that he stabbed him with further into him. He could feel the shock and the rush of what most would call death, but it gave clarity and what's more it gave him a reason to stand as the red-haired menace made more claims for him to release his Zanpakutō.

Rising slowly as the Human stood before him the bandaging underneath the Shinigami's robes began to turn red as the wound worsened looking to the teen the Shinigami gave a smile unlike his natural way of acting, it was much more calm and less eccentric than usual but it had a chilling feel to it that made it seem unnatural in the long run. "You know, if you wanted me to get to know my blade better you could have just asked...No need to make it and me literally one!" The Shinigami chuckled a bit before looking to Sou once more, as he kept his same smile he walked to the human then he thrusted his blade outwards. The remainder of the blade would find itself in the human's gut but this was not the last of his attack. "I got to know my blade a little better why don't you..." Dansen holding the sword with only one hand put his other to the hilt remaining on the blade pushing with the free hand towards the human's gut, the sword seemed to release a blast of spiritual energy towards the hand of its owner. Though his hand seemed to suffer and few broken bones the Shinigami's true goal was now clear.

As the blade was now not long enough to cut straight through the human's body he would simply make it go through the teen, applying energy from the hilt the Soul loosened his grip as the hilt shocked his hand back, the blade would then shoot forward as if thrown with much greater power. As the blade would travel through the lower gut of the human it would explode out of the back of Sou much more violently than it had entered a similar effect to how a bullet would pass through someone...This was Dansen goal. As the blade moved through the teen the Shinigami would move to his back to retrieve his remaining blade and hilt, looking at the blonde Soul now would only show that his face was a mix of excitement and fearless calm, he was enjoying this more than before. "If I needed a Shikai against you Sou, then I would be doing both you and I an injustice..."

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:10 am

Do not tempt him, or he, the nightmare, shall tempt you so much that you shall give yourself out to the so-called 'Darkness'.

"Ke.. Kekeke.. KEKEKEKEKE! INJUSTICE!? DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT, SHINIGAMI. SUCH A PATHETIC BEING LIKE YOU WHO DOES NOT EVEN USE A SHIKAI AND WANTS ME TO FIGHT AT FULL POWER!? KEEP ON DREAMING, MY FRIEND! NOT UNTIL YOU FULFIL MY FAVOR, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN UTTER.. BULLSHIT!"

For an average human being, no one would be able to survive this sort of attack to get their guts blown apart with a hole on it, but Sou's case, he seemed to be affected only by the pain and the damage he took because of his own durability, but not minding the wound he had took the attack head-on, but this amuses him to a such an intensity that he wanted to kill this shinigami so bad, his hands were itching to do so many things to his half-dead body, but he will have to wait before that 'dinner' is served to his table. He'll try something new, something that that will bring fear to those that witnesses it.

Stretching his neck sideways, Sou appeared to be calm in many ways and unfazed under the condition he is in, before he broke into a smile and began his attack. As usual, he took a grip of Dansen's face through a burst of speed using the support of his strength, and the current method he uses? Its much different than Dansen may have thought of pushing him all the way back and stop half-way, but instead, he would simply smash him directly with a method. The moment his palm implanted itself directly to the young shinigami's face, his method was quite simple. With a direct contact between the two's body, he would attempt to drill his head deep into the ground until his head is completely crushed, or at least injured by the force he had placed into it.

The second his hand took a grip of dansen's face, he quickly smashed the back of the young shinigami's head into the ground. This is where the fun actually starts after the shinigami's head was immediately shoved into the full piece of a ground. Beginning with an input, he has an amazing idea to put this man out of his misery. Instead of bursting his inner muscles with power and inputting a huge amount of strength to make a full burst of his head into the ground, he creates a vibration throughout the outer layer of his skin, going across his arms before his hand, while half of the energy was inputted within the muscle tissues and the inner layer of his flesh that may require his strength to succeed this process.

With the output, this is how it is. With the direct contact between Dansen's face and his hand, the vibration may go throughout and across the shinigami's head, strong enough to confuse his head with the screeching sound of the vibration and pressure to keep the head at a somewhat a strong headache level, which prevents the young shinigami from being able to think properly while his mind is disturbed by the silent vibrating sounds that was channeled across Dansen's head. While the rest? Sou would forcefully drill the shinigami's head into the ground as deep as he can, and with only a small hole in the size of the shinigami's head. With the final smash, he lifted the shinigami's head and smashed it down against the hole again, at the breaking point of his burst that may force large cracks that reaches out almost a mile and the earth to bursts out within half a mile radius, with an additional shockwave that is not too strong to burst buildings into pieces, but a strong wind that may blow away an average person to the air.

"Kekekekekeeeee. What about if i smash your face again and again until nobody recognizes you anymore, HUH!?"

His grip loosened, and distanced his hand away from the shinigami's head and broke into a psychopathic grin, so menacing and fearful appearance that sends shivers to the spines of the witnesses and victims. To make sure the shinigami's still awake, Sou swung his leg and impacted it against the guts of the shinigami, releasing a strong air pressure that goes through the guts of the shinigami, not bursting, but just.. going through using a pure, compressed air with a kick of his strength. "Wakey wakey~ We ain't got time to sleep all day, ya' know?"

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 am

The Teen was shouting at the top of his lungs towards the Shinigami, the noise rang out through the wasteland that was still barely standing, the shouting would be a mix of anger and madness for those that heard it, for Dansen it was simply his opponent making claims that he cared little for in the long run he had no Shikai yet but he would force the human into a corner if he needed to. The movement of Sou was still quite astounding, his force of the area around him allowed for quick movement even if his own body did not allow for such things. The berserker grabbed the Spirit but unlike his usual act he slammed the Soul directly into the ground trying to seemingly dig the Shinigami directly to the centre of the earth with his fists alone. The first blow rang through Dansen's head, it made his thought process mixed up and seemed to give him a concussion, but through the feeling of what was seemingly a headache mixed with a metal rod melting in his brain...Dansen was unsure of his head space at the point.

Sou began hammering down on the Shinigami, but all Dansen could do was snigger at the sight each time he threw a punch towards his face. "Never go for the head first, the victim gets all fuzzy and can't feel much afterwards..." Though the shot were digging the Soul further into the ground he did not really feel much of the damage, the headache was quite horrendous but that was something he was use to by now. As his opponent finished up he looked to the Shinigami then threw his head down to the ground once more causing untold damage around the site of their battle, it was dangerous to be sure but for the two of them it would be best to go all out rather than keep themselves conservative. The red-haired menace dropped the Shinigami and looked at his body, he made to throw a kick into the Spirit's gut checking if he was awake. Dansen was awake to be sure he used both arms to hold back the leg that was crashing down on him as it made its descent.

Looking to the human Dansen look was unfazed by the stare of menace, he had dealt with thing much worse than this, the fight aside he never saw the human as an enemy or as a threat to those around him or himself, it was true that Sou had the intent to kill but in battle those who have no intent to kill or to die for the sake of the fight are simply throwing themselves out to a meat grinder or playing with toys. "I'm plenty awake....Now I take your leg..." Having grabbed hold of the leg Dansen manoeuvred it to the left side of his body, the blast of air pressure woke his resolve as it went through his gut but as the leg landed to the left of the Shinigami's body he would grab it an barrel down on it with his other arm. With both his elbow and the pressure applied by the hold Dansen heard an ever satisfying crack, along with the sight of the bone that had seemed to give out breaking the skin of the Human's body and twisting outwards in an unnatural position. "A compound fracture.... That's one!"

Not to be finished the Soul grabbed the Human's arm, twisting himself around the boy's right arm he used the momentum to flip them both the ground dealing Dansen a full cross-arm breaker submission in the process. The Soul gripped with all his might using his Zanpakutō as leverage he pulled the teen's arm to the point of breaking, should Sou have tried to pull back or made to escape the hold with his strength or lifting the Shinigami up he might just break the arm entirely and with Dansen not letting go it would most likely cause another fracturing of the bone along with the now broken leg that the Spirit had given him. "I won't rest until I rip this arm off of your body!" Dansen's resolve was clear his intent was to maim and crush, he was all to happy to kill if needed now but the battle they were having was only fun for the two of them, it would be perhaps even more fearful to think what the two would do as hated enemies considering the damage and wrath they had already wrought on the city at large.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum