Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Death by Animals Empty Death by Animals

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 am
Alright here's the deal as I have let a couple friends know I may as well let you guys know, around Thursday or Wednesday I will be gone for about three to four days, you see my parents are going away to see my great grandfather up north. Me and a friend are being left to handle the animals here. So basically I am taking care of the following. Two ferrets, One turtle, Two Hermit Crabs, Seven Dogs, Four Cats, and Four Horses. Thanks for the sympathy lol, but when it's done I will be getting a new computer so their is that silver lining I've needed one for about five years now..so ya good news in that. Anywho I'll be around till then I may even pop on ever once and a while when I am not dead.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death by Animals Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Death by Animals Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Death by Animals Empty Re: Death by Animals

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 am
Good luck Crow we understand.

Death by Animals GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death by Animals Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Death by Animals Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:53 pm

«GOOD LUCK WITH THE FARM WORK»

• AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU COME BACK REAL SOON •

Well, you have a goal in mind now. Although the work may be hard, at the end of it all, you'll be rewarded with a brand new computer. Therefore, you can use this time to exhaust any sort of stress you've been having lightly in the form of letting off a lot of physical energy through work. Don't worry, we understand well that these sorts of things tend to happen, as that's just a fact of life. So when you come back, we'll be happy to see you back in full swing with your new computer and everything.

Therefore, don't worry much about the site. We'll take care of everything in your leave and try to things afloat. Just focus on what you need to do and handle your business, mate. We'll be here still when you return. I'll also try to get that Mana post for you out in a few days so you'll have something interesting to reply to after you get this temporary leave over with. No promises, though.

At any rate, I'll see ya when I see ya and hopefully you'll come back in one whole piece and not a mess from this madness.

Death by Animals WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Death by Animals Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Death by Animals Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...