Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Blipping Empty Blipping

Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 pm
Blipping Tumblr_mqojl7QVHf1sxwglyo1_500
Well, here we go
Well, due to some lovely stuff going on, I decided to take a break of some sorts. I may post, but I will not be on xat, and I probably won't answer the skype unless I'm asking something or the other. A lot of events recently have put a lot of things in perspective, and I'm starting to doubt my place as a whole on the site. So I'll take some time and relax. But I won't promise anything; I may just vest my time in keep my stuff I've started, but if my decision comes to what I'm leaning towards, then I dunno. In either case, if you really need me, skype me; but I won't promise roses and sunshine. I've been pretty much being slowly cornered into this position for a little while now, and I've just finally had a little more then enough.

In any case, I'll do what I can, but again, I'm not promising much. A lot of the issues are too personal for me to want to talk about, so there's not much chance I will talk about it. I'm sorry to everyone that expected me to do things, we might have to drop them. Sorry about that. In any case, I don't know how long this will be; could be a couple days, could be a month. So once again, sorry. I guess the gif describes my mind frame too much. In any case, later guys.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum