Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
PrinceThePrincess
PrinceThePrincess
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Empty Levia Demise (W.I.P.)

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Demon Template

Name: Levia Demise
Appearance: Age:17
Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Levia10

True Form/any Differnt form:N/A

Personality:He is a sick and twisted Person. He loves to play Violin next being grusome around his lovely mates. He is twisted when It comes to Killing.

History Levia was born in the middle of winter. His died had died the following year. Him and his mother were left the house and a fund for Levia's entrences into Schools. His mother died when he was only 5. She got ill when Levia had just turned 5.

He learned to play the Violin when he was in the 5th grade. Levia wanted so badly to pay he begged to have part of the fund to get his very own lessons and Violin. He played the violin all the way up till his first year of highschool, when he was told he had to take over his dad's business. His dad had said when Levia would turn 15 he would be taking over the company in his WILL.

When Levia entered into his Father's company everything in his life was screwed. His father's work was filled of non-humans. Levia didn't know what else to call them. Levia was told by the VP of his father's company(which is now his) that he were to kill and protect the people of the city, not like the police.
Powers:Ice-

He loves to read romantic Novels along with writing some of his own.
He keeps refridgerated AB+ blood in his fridge 9Of course it's hidden).

Dislikes:
Having his blood stole from him. The bright, bright sunlight.

Fears:
Being alone for too long or wanting something too much that he craves for.

Weakness:
Nothing so far he knows of.

Role Play Sample:

Last edited by Alois*Trancy on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total

He thinks:"Loving one person and another. Is it better to choose or not?"He sucks on a lolipop as he watched for more spiders.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Levia Demise (W.I.P.)

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 pm
Here's something...a big fat
DENIED

1:Your history isn't even a history. It seems to be a copy/paste summary of the character from a wiki. You don't even explain how you became a demon.
2:Personality....MORE. THAN. TWO. WORDS. DUMBASS. Sheesh, did you not even glance at an approved application?
3: "True Form/any Differnt form:Is human with a Signature tattoo on his tongue" ....You could have added the tattoo part in appearance. If there is not another form, just put N/A or none.
4: You. Can't. Fill. In. Your. Skills. Until. After. Your. Tier. Is. Assigned. You. Imbecile.
5: Roleplay Sample must be 2 paragraphs.
6: We don't use colons to separate stuff like you have in your RP sample. Nor do we rp like that with a separator. Just read some roleplays and get a feel of what to put
7: Listen, this isn't the worst application I've seen. But it's the worst copy/paste application I've seen. Why don't you just go crawl in a pit of fire after drenching yourself in gasoline?

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:38 am
Moved to denied until this application is fixed.

Levia Demise (W.I.P.) WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Levia Demise (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum