Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
kenichi
kenichi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenichi  Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenichi  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kenichi  Empty Kenichi

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 am
Human Template

Kenichi  200px-Gray_Anime_S2

General Information

Name: Shi Kenichi

Overall Appearance

Personality: Kenichi Shi is at first glance to be seen as a peaceful coward who would rather run and hide than get into fights, he is calm and carefree totally easy going, he does have a bad temper. Kenichi also enjoy spa's in combat, but only to test his strengths. He hates fighting in battles that could be avoided by other means. Kenichi is a good kid and will go out of his way to defend the people care about and those who cannot defend themselves.

Kenichi can be a headstrong individual and exremely stubborn once he is in a fight he tends to change completely to a confident and happy person that loves the thrill of a challenge. he can be a little wild once he has lost his temper he is mostly violent. Kenichi also has his own problems he often misses his mother who passed away after a car accident and has a strong hatred for his father. Kenichi wants to get away from his family and maybe visit his aunt who lives in america. Kenichi can also be perverted at times.

Appearance: black hair, blue eyes. black birth mark on chest usally wears a trendy attire or casual clothing
Height:
Weight:

Natural Abilities

Powers
Kenichi  Gray-Icer-Mak
Power Development Stage 1 Appearance: Kenichi's ice spirital element comes out of a blue circle with a snowflake a the symbol. as in gift above.
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities: A form of spirital energy that creates shapes or objects out of ice. In Kenichi's's case, he useshis spirital power as,to shape his spirital energy into ice weapons or attacks.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance: his legs glow white
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities: Kenichi has spent a lot of his life studying and performin taekwondo and he is incredibly skilled in the style, because humans walk use their legs more than their hands it's twice as strong muscle wise & thanks to taekwondo his legs are stronger than normal. What Kenichi did not expect was for his spirital energy to already enhance Kenichi's legs to amazing feets. Kenichi's legs will become harder than steel and stronger making him able to jump extremely high into the air and even fight hollows using his legs as weapons.

Breif History
Shi Kenichi had a somewhat normal childhood, that was very difficult. Kenichi's father left Kenichi's mother for another woman leaving her to raise Kenichi all alone. Kenichi found it difficult to make many friends he managed to make a few friends and formed a small circle of friends with them. Kenichi was happy to have friends, he was happy to have his mother and aunt in his life.

Two days before Kenichi's tenth birthday Kenichi and his mother were in a car accident, Kenichi survived while his mother did not. Kenichi awoke in hospital in shock finding out that his mother was gone. Kenichi eventually saw his father for the first time in years. Kenichi learned that he had suffered some damage to the muscles in his legs from the accident and would have to rebuild it with conditioning his legs. After Kenichi's father claimed his legal rights Kenichi was enrolled in Taekwondo and forced to transfer to a different school district leaving behind his best friends yuki, dango, Pumpkin and chiyo.

Years passed and Kenichi became stronger, he had just graduated to black belt in Taekwondo, He was in an exclusive highschool and manage to keep in contact with his aunt and friends by writing to them. Kenichi was thrilled to see Yuki transfer to his school the girl he had always had feelings for was now with him everyday. Little did Kenichi know just how much his life would change [More to come in rping]

Last edited by kenichi on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
kenichi
kenichi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Kenichi  Empty Re: Kenichi

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 am
Background/History:

Chapter 1: Childhood

The sun slowly raised up over the hills bringing in a beautiful the wind brought in a fresh air that blew through the open window swaying the purple curtions up and down swaying gentle and soft the cold wind blew against a young boy's face. the wind was too cool and the boy covered his head with the blue blanket over it. the boy's eyes were closed as he mumbled “Cold” he opened his eyes and everything was blury. nothing could be seen clear five minutes went past and the young boy's eyes opened again and everything became clear it was focused.

the boy saw little he could see his own legs because he was crouched in the fetal position. his Pj trousers were blue with white floral patterns on it. while his top was short sleave blue with floral patterns going along the side and front of his pjs. the blanket was eventually pulled off him by his mother “morning lazy bum.” she spoke with a smile.

The boy looked at his mother her long black hair was tied back into a pony tail the boy loved the feeling of his mother's long smooth black hair the touch of it was like silk but it was nothing compared to the touch of his mother's skin. she picked kenichi up and his head rested on her left shoulder “Come on kenichi today is your first day of school” she spoke her voice was soft the sounds of an angel

The young boy sighed “Mommy i don't want to go to school, can't i stay home with you” kenichi pouted “awww what's wrong sweety” kenichi's mother asked again her voice so gentle and innocent the voice of his mother soothed him, he felt calm and the fear vanished “i am scared mommy what if no one likes me.” his voice was shaky as his bottom lip quivered the calm was somthing nice, but the fear of rejection was starting to rise inside him again

“Kenichi you silly boy, everyone will love you. i bet you will make lots of friends and have the best day of your life.” she answered softly moving out of his bedroom “But mommy how do you know, what if they don't want to play with me.” he asked his mother as she walked to the kitchen still holding him. Placing him on the chair. the boy turned as his mother went into the kitchen, she grabbed a bowl of corn flakes and started to pour the contents into a bowl “I know this because your my special little boy, so beautiful and intelligent your special you know that. If the other kid's don't want to play with you well then forget them, they arn't worth your time honey.” she answered his question.

Kenichi's mother walked towards him and she placed the bowl in front of him with the spoon in the bowl and poured in the milk. “Yeah mommy your right, i am so lucky to have such a smart and kind mommy” he spoke back. Kenichi's mother smiled and giggled like a school girl “My my kenichi your going to make some girl very happy someday” She answered back.

The boy looked at his mother and raised an eyebrow “Yuck….mommy i am trying to eat here.” he retorted sounding sickened by the thought of actually being in a relationship with a girl. just the thought of holding a girl's hand sent shiver's down his spine. kenichi's mother chuckled at the boys remark “you say that now my precious little baby but some day that will change” kenichi's stomach turned and he sighed quietly after taking a few bites of his cornflakes the boy finished “i can't eat anymore mommy” he mumbled.

Kenichi's mother smiled “ok well i am going to make your lunch kenichi, why dont you go wash your face and get changed into your school uniform.” the boy nodded and jumped off his chair and ran to the bathroom and and climbed up to his step ladder box and turned on the taps on. using the clean wash cloth on the railing the boy soaked it in warm water and turned off the taps. he washed his face using the warm wet wash cloth. finishing washing his face kenichi dropped the wash cloth into the clothing hamper and ran to his room his little feet pitter panting on the polished floorboards of the hallway.

Rushing into his room the little boy closed the door behind him and saw the school uniform on his chair he felt his heart begin to flutter again pounding so fast as if it were a humming bird flapping it's wings. he removed his pjs and placed on the blue shorts and blue and white T shirt. Running to the front kenichi saw the uniform on him, he did not like it. the young boy sighed and heard knocks at his door “can i come in sweety” the voice spoke with excitment “Sure mommy i just finished.” A splitsecond latter she opened the door and entered with a blue school bag under her arm and a comb in one hand. with her free hand she placed her hands to her mouth and tears started to stream from her eyes rolling down her face, past her cheaks she gave a silent sob “I know i look awful mommy but could you not cry, its going to making me nervous again” he complained in a low mumble.

kenichi's mother gave a low laugh for a split second “my little boy is growing up right before my eyes, oh my little Kenichi, my little angel i am going to miss you.” she whimpered as she ran to the boy and hugged him tight, the young boy gasped for air as his mother's hug cut off the circulation of his blood the embrace of love and protection it was overwhelming. when in his mother's arm he felt like nothing could hurt him. he was safe her arms was his castle he knew now he was safe.

Kenichi closed his eyes welcoming the embrace of his mother and rested his head on her shoulders again, he wanted this to last forever. for a solid five minutes kenichi's mother kept the tight embrace around him, so loving and protecting, the boy yawned quietly and felt like he could take a nap in her arms. she suddenly let go ” I am so proud of you my little angel, i just wish you would stop growing up so fast.” she started to comb the boy's hair, as she usually did, kenichi prefered to let his hair remain the scruffy way it was so he never bothered to comb it.

His mother on the otherhand loved to comb his hair, he was her own personal dolly always she bought him new clothing and combed his hair. she finished combing his hair and handed kenichi his backpack. “Now you're lunch is inside kenichi along with you're school books, make sure you pay attention and learn alot ok.” kenichi nodded his head “if i have to mommy.” she chuckled “that's my little angel, ok lets get you're socks and shoes on.” she picked kenichi up with his school bag and carried him to the lounge room and placed him on the leather black couch.

the laundry basket was on the single armchair next to the couch, the clothing in this basket was already clean and sorted. she reached for the white socks that was already rolled up, she opened the role and started to put it onto kenichi's feet. Kenichi saw a massive white t shirt that belonged to his dad, it had been one week since he last saw his father. “Mommy it's been a week since daddy came home, why hasen't he come home yet.” kenichi's mother gasped and she dropped the white socks, she placed her hands over her stomach it was as if she was punched in the gut. her lips trembled the emotions on her face showed agony and devistation. “daddy was very naughty honey….he can't stay with us remember i told you this last week.” she answered her voice was dull now, the loving emotion the softness of her voice was gone. the young boy was confused “if i am naughty….will you send me away too mommy.” kenichi's mothers eyes widen as she gasped for a split second “No honey of course not” she answered.

she picked up the socks “what daddy did….you could never do that honey you are a good boy, and someday you will become a good man.” she continued speaking while placing the socks and shoes on kenichi's feet. (What did daddy do to make mommy so sad….i don't understand. i asked her what daddy did wrong but mommy woulden't answer….she is so sad, i need to make her happy…its all up to me.) kenichi thought to himself, standing on the couch kenichi jumped into his mother's arms “I love you mommy” he spoke tightening his hug grip. “i know you do baby” she answered embracing his hug.

grabbing kenichi's jacket the boy's mother placed it on the boy and saw the ying yang badge she sewed onto the jacket. “Ok lets start your big day at school, i can't wait to hear about all the new friends you will make.” she spoke sounding enthusiastic. holding kenichi's hand with one hand and the backpack in another together the two walked out of the house and locked the door.
together the two walked to the driveway to the black hybrid car, the doors unlocked automaticly at the touch of a button. the boy's mother jumped into the drivers seat while kenichi opened the door at the otherside and climbed in to the passenger seat. Kenichi slammed the door and placed the seatbelt on, Kenichi's mother gave him his backpack where it rested on his lap. she started the car and the engine purred like a kitten, driving back the boys mother reversed the car and drove on, passing the beautiful cherry trees a flash of green and pink went by.

the traffic was low because of the time frame. kenichi's mother turned on the radio the music that started to play was classical music it was her favourate kind of music. she looked so peaceful now so calm, not like before when he brought up his father. while she seemed calm at peace kenichi was no where near as calm. Each passing second brought him closer and closer to a child's worst enermy school!.

Kenichi's mother slowed down as she drove into the parking lot. she unbuckled her seatbelt and jumped out of the car. the boy did the same hesitantly dragging each moment for as long as possible, by the time the boy got out of the car his mother was already waiting. she had her hand out and kenichi reached for it. with his free hand the boy placed his school bag over his shoulder and slammed the door to which his mother locked by remote.

The two walked into the school grounds together and while they walked towards the class kenichi's mother spoke “ok kenichi do you remember the special rules i gave you.” she asked her son, young kenichi nodded and she smiled “Good tell me the rules then.” she asked her son to recite the personal rules. the boy let go of his mother's hand and stepped in front of her looking serious. “Rule 1 never ever leave the school grounds with a stranger, only leave with you and a teacher i know and trust not even for daddy, Rule 2 Pay attention in class if i don't understand somthing i will ask, Rule 3 Always be polite to teachers and students, because a real man is respectful to all.” the boy recited to his mother she clapped her hands “thats my boy” she was cheerful.

she started to get weepy again “I am going to miss you” she informed him and kenichi's lip quivered “I am going to miss you too mommy, promise you will come pick me up and not ditch me.” he asked sounding concerned. the boy's mother laughed hysterically “don't say silly things i would never leave my baby boy…unlike your father” she added in bitterly. kenichi was confused “now then off we go lets get you to class” she spoke holding out her hand once again, kenichi obliged by holding her hand and together the two skipped to school. kenichi's mother laughing along with kenichi the fears the boy had seemed to vanish. the two reached the classroom and it seemed they were the last to arrive inside was a bunch of loud insane kids running around like their bottoms were on fire. the screaming was almost deafoning. the teacher noticed the two outside and she walked outside the classroom and closed the door behind him “Oh doctor shi i am glad you arrived” the teacher spoke respectfully “Please there is no need for formalities it's just sayuri Mrs chan” replied kenichi's mother.

Miss chan nodded “well then ill call you sayuri if you call me Sakura” she replied placing out her hand for a handshake. Sayuri shook miss chan's hand and nodded “ok then it's a deal” she answered with a chuckle at the end to which Miss chan joined in. kneeling down to kenichi sayuri hugged her son “ok kenichi you have a good day and remember those special rules ok. Especially rule 1 if you see daddy you get a teacher.”

The boy nodded his head confused with this rule, he wondered why he could not see his father. (Did daddy really do somthing that naughty) Kenichi seem to go in a daze as he recalled how happy his family had been until the last two weeks, everything went nuts. “ok kenichi why don't you go inside and meet all the other kids.” kenichi looked at his mother “ok mommy see you soon” he yelled waving at his mother he ran into the classroom with his backpack on his bag.

Looking around the kids looked at him some stared others took a quick glance and returned to their activites. a young girl with short black hair walked to the boy “we put our bags at the bag rack” she pointed at the black bag rack that was actually a pidgeon hole where teachers used to put their notes and teaching books. the boy walked over to the rack and dropped his bag in. “Thank you uh…what was your name again.” kenichi asked sounding a little nervous.

The girl with black hair smiled, she seemed so friendly wearing a the same uniform however instead of shorts there was a skirt went down to her knees “My name is Yuki suzuhara, what's you'res” she replied. kenichi smiled “my name is kenichi Shi it's nice to meet you Yuki chan” he introduced himself. the girl smiled “hey kenichi why don't you come and sit with me and my friends” she pointed over to two girls and another boy. the girls looked identical they were twins they even wore the same blue school uniform with skirt as yuki “uh sure i just want to see somthing first.” the young girl smiled and ran off to join her friends.

kenichi however looked outside the classroom to see his mother and miss chan still talking, kenichi could see that his mother was worried, she did not look like her cheerful happy self. Miss chan placed her harm on kenichi's mother's shoulders as if to show support.

the boy watched a little longer until kenichi's mother turned away and walked towards the car, miss chan walked back into the class room “ok children settle down, time to start class, now go find a desk and from now on that will be your spot to sit when you come to class.” kenichi ran towards yuki and her friends joining them in the desk group of five (miss chan is so nice….yet i get the feeling she can be scary too…maybe i am just imagining it.) he thought to himself.
the children all found their desk but were still noisy, miss chan looked a little mad “SETTLE DOWN NOW” she yelled, the kids stopped and blinked in unison (maybe not) he continued on intimidated by his teacher, “now then that's better, Ok children if you don't understand somthing raise your hand and ask a question ok, no yelling out you wait until i call your name, Do you all understand.” she asked. kenichi and several other students nodded their head eagerly. “good now then any questions children.”

Only one question came to the mind of young kenichi, the boy raised his left hand up as high as he could. Miss chan looked at kenichi “ok kenichi what's you're question.” she asked her voice had a hint of curiousity “Miss chan i was just wondering, what time is nap time.” he asked as soon as the question came out of his mouth several of the kids were snickering “uh kenichi there is no naps in grade school.” kenichi's eyes widen “WHAT” one of the kids broke into hysterics while yuki placed her hands on her forehead signaling how much kenichi had just failed!.

after the kids settled from the snickerfest the class started and the young kenichi paid attention to miss chan listening to every single word that came out of her mouth, finally from what felt like forever lunch time arrived. the kids walked to their bags and grabbed out their lunchboxs and returned to the desk. opening his lunchbox kenichi could see some Rice and sushi “hmm sushi my favourate” the boy spoke to himself he looked around to see the others eating some other stuff. yuki looked at kenichi “oh kenichi chan i forgot to introduce you to everyone guys this is kenichi shi. Kenichi this is Dango, Pumpkin and chiyo” the young boy waved enthuisasticly and looked at one of the twins “So you're mom named you pumpkin huh.” kenichi casually observed.

“Don't want to talk about it” she replied her voice cool, yuki leaned over to whisper in kenichi's ear “I known these guys from preschool kenichi chan, little tip avoid talking about her name…she is scary when mad.” the boy nodded his head and nodded “ok my bad…so can you believe that theres no nap time what a joke.” the boy spoke trying to change the subject.

Dango a boy with young blonde hair chuckled “actually we stopped napping during the day ages ago…by the sounds of it your the only one in the class that hasen't” the blonde boy spoke. the young boy sighed as he realized he made a fool of himself to the entire class. after having lunch the kids placed their lunchbox away and walked outside to play at the jungle gym. everyone with the exception of yuki walked on ahead and the boy looked down sad.

“hey kenichi…you are a pretty nice boy…i like you” spoke yuki, kenichi's cheeks turned red as he blushed in suprise and embarrasment “I…uh…thanks yuki chan.i…uh….hey what are those guys doing.” he pointed off towards the tree area to see three kids hudling up one holding a stick. “Hey look a birds stuck in the shrubs likes kill it with the stick.” one of the boy's spoke.

Kenichi's eyes widen without thinking he ran to the boys and shoved one of them to the side. the two others looked at kenichi and shoved him back to the ground. the boy landed on his bottom. yuki ran towards the boys and spoke “Leave kenichi chan alone or i will tell miss chan.” she threatoned. the two boys looked at yuki “he pushed our friend first.” yuki grabbed kenichi's hand and helped him up “yeah but miss chan did not see that did she.” she threatoned. the boys mumbled and walked away one of them shoving bumping into kenichi's shoulder on purpose “this is not the end nap boy” the kid grumbled helping his friend up and leaving.

Yuki looked at kenichi “are you ok kenichi chan.” the boy nodded “Why did you do that” the young boy did not answer instead he bent over into the shrubs and looked around he saw a small white bird with black markings on it's wings the rest of the bird was white. Kenichi stood up with the bird in his hands he showed yuki and she gasped for a moment “you were protecting the bird, you're so brave kenichi we should keep it.” she spoke her praise with the idea of keeping the bird.

kenichi opened his hands and gave it a lift off, the bird flapped it's wings and flew away “Bird's should be able to fly free” he spoke his voice held determination and he smiled as he watched the bird fly off into the sky
kenichi
kenichi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:47 am
Chapter 2: The loss of stability

Kenichi waited outside a massive white house beside him were his friends chiyo and pumpkin, dango waited at the doorstep his arms crossed silently waiting “i can't believe time has gone by so fast.” spoke the girl Chiyo, the girl had on a pink dress with flower patterns on it, her hair was blonde with a flower behind her right ear. Pumpkin sighed “big deal it's only been like what five years” she answered back, the two girls used to be identical twins that was until pumpkin dyed begged to have her hair changed. pumpkin wore black t shirt and jeans her arms folded as she leaned on the tree. “well what do you think kenichi chan.” chiyo asked the boy.

the doors to the massive white house opened and out came yuki, wearing a blue skirt and grey top, her hair was tied back into a pony tail using a red ribbon. young kenichi felt his heart flutter as he saw yuki, she was his best friend, dango walked beside her a boy with blonde curely hair, he wore the usual black t shirt and purple shorts, he grabbed yuki's hands and smiled “i can see you're point pumpkin” kenichi agree,d before of them said anything dango and yuki joined them “Well i disagree i think it's a big deal, today is our five year anerversoury, today is the day we all met kenichi and became best friends.” she spoke cheerful, dango nodded “yeah kenichi chan is awesome” he joined in.

the young kid was suprised that the two knew what they were talking about considering they only heard half of the convosation. Chiyo wrapped her arm around kenichi's ”So where we going to celebrate, the park. the libarary” she sounded excited. ”euh stuck in a borring place with dusty books you sure know how to have a good time chiyo” dango spoke with sarcasem. ”I think dusty books are cool” spoke pumpkin defending her favorate hide away.

kenichi was quiet “uh how about the park, it's in our neighbourood and you know i can't break the rules.” kenichi reminded them “Oh yeah your not allowed to leave the neighbourhood without you're mom. not even to go to the libaray that's like a 10 minute walk from the libary…whats with those rules anyway” asked dango.

the young boy shrugged “who know's my mom just worries to much, anyway lets go hang out at the park for a little bit. then we can go back to my place and play video games.” kenichi spoke to his friends. yuki nodded “yeah lets go” yuki joined in again and together the five joined in together walking to the park and chatting.
Kenichi remained quiet as they walked he was happy listening to them speak, he was happy being with them to have some friends. as they arrived at the park they walked to their usual spot under the giant tree they laid back on the green lushious grass shaded by the giant tree. “so kenichi is there any girl in our class that you like” yuki asked curriously, the young boy sat up dumbfounded “what…me…uh i don't know i haven't thought about it much.” kenichi spoke, his cheeks blushed a little and pumkin seemed to notice “so why are you blushing” she spoke emotionless.

the boy jumped up and got defensive. chiyo laughed dango joined in followed by everyone else, kenichi smiled and joined into the laughter. the clouds were grey and slowly started to cover the sky, an hour passed and the kids seemed content just relaxing under the tree and talking together. “we should go back to my place. i got that new Halo game it's awesome” kenichi spoke sounding excited the others nodded and together they helped each other up, together they walked towards the park exit when they were stopped by a group of six kids.

Kenichi gulped as he reconized them all, the kids were miroku and his friends. (aww man not miroku he has been on my back ever since the first day of school…when i stopped him from killing that bird. What am i going to do, be nice i guess follow mom's rules be respectful.) Kenichi smiled “hello miroku chan, my friends and i were just about to go for a walk, uh would you like to join us.” he asked respectfully.

Miroku laughed “as if i would follow a pathetic loser like you Shi” miroku spoke calling kenichi by his last name. the boy looked directly at miroku “what are you looking at loser” miroku continued stepping closer to kenichi. putting his hands on the boy's shirt miroku looked frightful “I am looking at you” kenichi spoke seriously, miroku snarled “you're not worthy to look at me” he shoved kenichi back and the boy fell over.

Yuki and the rest of kenichi's friends wanted to join in but were grabbed by miroku's friends, the young bully walked to kenichi and sat on his gut and delivered a few punches to kenichi's face “Stupid loser, i am gonna kick you're but for the rest of you're life. and there is nothing you can do about it.” miroku continued, “one day someone will beat you up, when that happens ill be there.” kenichi grumbled while miroku still sat on him.

The young bully chuckled “you are such a moron shi, i am taking karate my dad is paying for it. why dosen't you're dad pay for you to join…oh that's right i forgot you don't have a dad. you were so lame that you're dad ran away..all you got is your precious little mommy. mommy's boy” miroku taunted and his friends snickered. Miroku got off kenichi and left his friends joining him. Yuki ran to kenichi “oh kenichi chan are you ok.” the boy was silent as he laid on the grass not moving his eyes glaring to the clouds followed by noticing yuki's face.

the young boy picked himself up slowly “yeah yuki i am fine, no need to worry.” kenichi answered her “Come on kenichi lets go” she encouraged him, however kenichi placed his hands in his pockets “actually yuki chan i think i want some time alone, ill see you all at school on Monday.” the boy replied and walked off slowly his hands in his pockets he looked down at the ground defeated and depressed. (Maybe miroku was right, maybe i was such a loser that's why dad and mom got a divorce) he thought to himself quietly.
the boy made it home and closed the door behind him, he walked to the kitchen and found his mom at the table with the cook book open. he sat beside her “hello baby boy why so glumb…whats with those marks on your face” her quick welcoming turned into concern about the redish marks on his face from miroku's gift. Kenichi looked at his mom “it's nothing mom i fell over while playing tag and smacked my face into the ground.” he lied, kenichi's mother looked as if she didn't believe the answer “ok then kenichi you need to be more careful your such a klutz” she answered.

The boy nodded and the boy decided to ask his mother the question that has been on his mind for the past few years “mom can i ask you a question” kenichi's mother looked at him “well you just did son, but sure what do you want to know.” she sounded so cheerful as she flipped another page from the cook book “well mom i was just wondering….why did you and dad get a divorce” right after the question came out the boy regreated it, his mother's face suddenly changed he could see the sadness in her eyes.

“I always knew you would ask me this question…i thought i had a few years more to prepare kenichi, but i supose i should just tell you the truth and not insult your intelligence by downplaying it for you.” the young boy nodded his head as his mother continued on “kenichi i caught you're father with another woman…he told me he fell in love with her and he coulden't help it.” she sound really depressed and she looked down “I told him that he could keep her, but i would never let him have you kenichi.” kenichi's eyes widen “is dad still with this person.” he asked her.
She nodded “yes he is, they got married two years after the divorce…you actually have a half sister and a older step sister” the boy was in shock ever since his dad left he haven't heard a word from his father or seen him, and now he learns he has a half sister and step sister it was mind blowing. “kenichi…now it's my turn to ask you somthing, promise you will tell me the truth.” she asked her voice was soft and gentle, the boy nodded his head. “I promise” he agreed.

“are you mad at me…for keeping this infomation from you for so long, for not telling you that you have a half sister, or a step sister.” she sounded so fragile the boy shook his head “mom you were protecting me, why would i be mad at you. the only person i am mad at is dad, how could he be so selfish to leave you he is a jerk and i am glad that i don't have to see him. i am happy the way it is you and me and aunty thats all the family i need.” kenichi's mother smiled she stood up and walked towards the chair he sat in and hugged her son from behind. “i am lucky to have such a loving and understanding son….but why bring up you're father after so long.” she asked.

Kenichi looked down he could see miroku in his head and remembered what he said, “no reason mom i was just curious.” he lied to her. kenichi's mother smiled “oh ok, well i was thinking since there is nothing in the cook book i want to cook how about you and i go to auntys and pick her up then we go out for pizza.” kenichi's eyes widen “sure it's been a while since Aunty Shouko joined us. Let's go” kenichi spoke jumping up with enthusiasm.

Kenichi went to take a shower and got into his good clothing, he came out clean and neatly presented The two walked out of the front door to the old black hybrid car and kenichi entered the passenger side while his mother locked the house door and walked to the car she climbed in and slammed the car door and buckled her seatbelt and closed the car door “Come on kenichi seatbelts on.” the boy nodded and listened to his mother and placed his seatbelt on.

his mother put on the radio to a pop station, she turned the music on and kenichi put the windows down kenichi's mother drived fast but not over the speed limit, the sun was quickly setting as sayuri drove with her son, kenichi smiled liking the song “Mom this is a great song.” Kenichi yelled out, kenichi's mother smiled “i know it's totally awesome.” she answered back, the view was amazing, the streets were empty but the lights from the lamp post were turning on and kenichi cheered “WHOOOO RAISE YOUR VOICE SHOUT IT OUT” he yelled along with the lyrics his mother joining in while paying attention to the road, kenichi eyes widen “MOM LOOK OUT” he yelled kenichi's mom looked to her window then to kenichi horror was in her eyes the white headlights of another car erased his mother's face as everything went white.

Kenichi opened his eyes, the ceiling was the first thing he saw it was dull and white, he wondered what happened, he looked down slowly to see his aunt Shouko resting her head on the bed sleeping. he watched her for a moment and looked around to see he was attached to several hospital machines (what happened) the boy suddenly saw flashes a white light followed by a massive collision followed by everything going blank.

Kenichi placed his hand on his head over the left side of his face. his entire body shuddered in pain, he groaned and Aunt Shouko suddenly woke up as he lowered his hand. Aunt Shouko stood up and hugged kenichi tightly it was like she would never let go. the boy could feel wet tears drop onto his shoulder and he heard aunt Shouko whimper as she cried. “Don't cry aunt Shouko, i am Ok…where's mommy” he asked his voice soft, as soon as Shouko heard kenichi ask for his mom her whimpering grew louder. kenichi'a aunt pulled back and she looked him in the eyes “Mom” kenichi asked for his mother asked again, the agony in her eyes were unbareable ” Aunt Shouko where is my mommy.” kenichi asked again. his voice breaking and tears started to come down his eyes.

Aunt Shouko hugged kenichi again and kenichi broke down, the tears strolled down his face he felt his heart breaking he felt a hole inside him the hole was shallow and empty. “No…No not mommy please anyone but mommy.” his voice broke as he wept.

the tears continued to pour, it felt like there was a frog stuck in his throat, the pain he felt all over his body was nothing compared to the pain in his heart, “MOMMY….I WANT MY MOMMY” he yelled weeping, aunt Shouko Did not move away she continued to hug him while he laid on the bed she was whimpering. kenichi coulden't stop the tears.

a Man came into the room followed with another with a white lab coat, the man with the coat had a needle in his hand, Shouko let go and looked at the doctor. “What are you doing” aunt Shouko yelled out, “kenichi is too stressed it's not good for him he needs to be sedated” he yelled kenichi's tears continued to rush down his face as he saw the man and reconized him “D….dad” he spoke faintly feeling sleepy, a few moments latter the boy passed out.

A FEW DAYS LATTER

Kenichi sat on a seat in the examining room as the doctor was in front of him, he was quiet and he felt numbness inside him. Kenichi's father was at the side with his aunt Shouko beside him, kenichi said nothing seeing his father he felt nothing at all, “Kenichi can you tell me how old you are.” the doctor asked him, the boy opened his mouth and whispered his age. “what's wrong with him why can't he speak.” the boy's father asked, “Shut up leave him alone.” she spoke back, kenichi's father ignored her “well whats wrong with him.” his father pressed on, the doctor shushed his father “Kenichi can you tell us how old you are.” he asked the doctor. “10 in two days.” his voice was emotionless and more audio then the first time he answered. the doctor nodded “good now can you tell me what month it is.” he asked “Febuary” Kenichi replied quietly. “Good the doctor answered.”

The doctor reached for a small flash light in his pocket “ok kenichi try to follow the light.” the doctor turned on the light and flashed it in kenichi's eyes, seeing the light brought back flashes of the acident. Kenichi looked away and his aunt Shouko rushed to his side and hugged him “what the hell are you trying to do” she spoke sounding angry.

“It's ok kenichi i am going to take you home, you will live with me.” aunt Shouko answered, “Like hell he will, the boy's mine. He is my son and i will raise him.” he retorted, “You're son HA, you left him and sayuri to go with that skank of you'res he is my newphew and i will look after him satoshi, Do you here me Satoshi he is staying with me weather you like it or not.” she argued back hugging the boy for dear life.

“Shouko you are seriously deluded if you think i am going to let you raise my son, i let his mother have his own way and look what she did to him she turned him into a whimpering coward.” he yelled “His mother just died, what do you expect Satoshi that he would be a happy cheerful child, the only parent he could count on is gone.” aunt Shouko argued back.

Hearing his mother's name the boy clenched to his sides, it was like he was trying to keep his insides inside him and stop it from pouring out, his eyes widen as he realized that it's what his mother did when she was in agony. “Shouko i have guardianship of the boy and i know the law like the back of my hand, you don't have a shot in hell of taking my son away from me. He is MINE!” satoshi continued on,
the doctor stood up “both of you stop it you're upsetting the boy, now as far as i can see kenichi will be fine, he can put his shirt back on now, he does have some weakness in his legs he will need to do some sort of exersize to regain the strength in his legs, he will also need a few days rest, no strainuous activities.” the two were suprised it was like they had completely forgotten kenichi and the doctor were in the room.
Shouko approched kenichi and held out her hand “Come on kenichi, ill take you back to you're room so you can get ready. i am taking you home so we can get some things, you're going to be staying with me from now on.” she spoke to him, “Kenichi don't you dare move.” his father yelled furious with Shouko. the boy looked at his father for a moment “LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU!” he yelled he placed on his shirt and then looked to aunt Shouko reaching for her hand he held it and stood up to walk out with her.

the boy went to his hospital room and got changed slowly, his aunt came in and had a soft smile on her face “come on kenichi” she encouraged the boy remained silent and followed his aunt. the boy walked with his aunt out of the hospital and to the carpark, kenichi looked up breifly to see his aunt's ford fiesta they drove to kenichi's home the pace was slow, the young kid knew his aunt was being sensitive about the speed not wanting to risk the boy freaking out.
they made it to kenichi's place and entered the house, the boy entered the house it was quiet and tidy. “do you want me to help you pack kenichi.” Aunt shouko asked softly. the boy answered by shaking his head slowly “i should be fine…thank you aunty.” he answered quietly the boy walked to his room and emptied out a school bag, Kenichi packed some of his personal belongings a few books, he looked at his desk and saw a photo of his mother and himself. the boy quickly reached for it and packed it up into his backpack and closed the bag, not wanting to risk seeing his mother, the last thing he wanted to do was break down. pulling out the suitcase from under his bed the boy packed all his clothing into the suit case and closed it. he placed the bag over his shoulders and wheeled the suit case to the hallway, kenichi stopped at the hall way the door to his mother's room was open a jar.

dropping the bag down kenichi walked into her room quietly, the room was spotless he walked past the dresser to see four photos of his mother and himself smiling kenichi picked it up and sat on his mother's bed his mother's perfume scent was on the bed sheets, vanilla frost it was so sweet and over whelming, he did not care looking at the photo's kenichi could not hold the tears as the hot tears dropped on his hand and the photo the pain he felt was all over his body it was so overwhelming the agony he felt was overwhelming.

His aunt walked into the room quietly and sat next to kenichi, she hugged him tightly and cradled his body “Shh Shh SHh, it will be ok kenichi i promise.” she tried to reasure kenichi, the boy however did not buy it Kenichi's breathing were out of sync as his emotions continued to pour out. He forced himself out of his aunts hug “Please let's go Aunty.” his voice was high pitch and broken, the truth was kenichi did not ever want to leave this house, he never wanted to let go of the memories he had here or forget the scent of his mother. but he had no choice no one would allow a child to live here alone.

Kenichi held onto the photo his aunt following him, her eyes also swallon from the tears. “It's ok kenichi i will take the bag and suitcase why don't you take that photo.” she spoke softly, the boy nodded and left his mother's room. the two walked out of the house to see a police car blocking his aunt's car followed by a black sports car at the side of the road in front of the house.

Kenichi saw two officers and his father holding a document, Shouko stepped out after kenichi and after seeing the officers and satoshi she grabbed his shoulders and the police approched her “Miss Misaki” one of them spoke and shouko nodded her head “We have a legal document that states Satoshi Shi as Next of kin for this young boy, i am afraid he will have to go with his father.” Shouko was shocked “You bastard, you coulden't even let the boy say goodbye to his mother.” she spoke looking at satoshi while tightening her grip on kenichi.

Satoshi smiled and kenichi felt a strong surge of hatered, he handed her the document “Here you go Shouko feel free to keep it i made a special copy just for you, you should get it framed its a Legal document that states me as next of kin not YOU.” he taunted, “I don't want to go with you, i want to go with aunty Shouko” kenichi spoke out. “Not you're choice Kenichi now go to the car.” he ordered. kenichi turned and hugged his aunty and she had her free hand on his back she examined the paper work and looked up “please Satoshi let me take care of kenichi i can give him anything he wants.” she pleeded “on what a school teacher's salery, you're kidding yourself. I am a lawyer and i will provide for him a hell of alot better then you or Sayuri ever could.” he argued.

“How can you be so heartless, that's kenichi's mother you're talking about…your X wife, Don't you feel anything.” shouko spoke defensive “My feelings for sayuri are long gone, i stopped feeling any shred of emotion for her when she blackmailed me into staying away from my son….Kenichi go to the car NOW.” satoshi yelled, the boy looked up to his aunt “go on kenichi, ill sort things out and then you can come to live with me ok.” kenichi hugged his aunt tightly and walked to the car slowly and climbed into the back seat of his father's car.

He watched as his aunt and father continued their argument, the police offers watching carefully. eventually satoshi grabbed the backpack and suitcase and walked towards the car. he opened the boot and threw the suitcase in with the backpack. he slammed the boot shut and climbed into the front “Buckle up” he spoke his voice cold still showing anger.

Kenichi placed the photo on the seat beside him and buckled up his seatbelt, the motor was quiet almost purring while kenichi picked up his photo again and held it close to him. the entire time he looked at the photo, his father quiet then suddenly spoke “the doctor says you need to do some sort of exersize to regain strength in you're legs, so i will be having you're sister help you out by taking you for walks and keep an eye on you, once you're a little stronger you will be enrolling in taekwondo too it should help you devolop strength in you're legs. I am also taking you out of that crappy school too, my son will go to private school.” he spoke, his voice was no longer cold it was somthing else. somthing strict and refining. “I don't have a sister, and i am not going to any private school and doing taekwondo or what ever it is, i am not even going to be living with you” he spoke back.

Kenichi's father said nothing “you do have a sister, and you will do as i say kenichi because like it or not i am you're father and you will be living with Me. what ever shouko told you is a lie, you won't be living with her that i promise you.” he spoke sounding harsh. the boy looked down he wanted to believe that his aunt could save him, however he coulden't once again he was numb, numb from any feelings other then the pain of a giant hole inside him that only seemed to get bigger.

After thirty minutes of driving the car stopped and kenichi looked up, he saw a beautiful house one much bigger then his home. the boy climbed out of the car holding onto the photo and walked to the boot of the car once it opened the boy grabbed his backpack and placed it over his shoulder and reached out to grab his suitcase. Kenichi walked with his father to the front door and once he opened it he entered with kenichi behind him “Chiko I am home.” he yelled out he sounded joyful not a care in the world. a few moments latter a female with long blonde hair came out. “Chiko this is my son Kenichi, Kenichi this is you're my wife and you're step mother.” kenichi looked up he wanted to scream out that she was not his mother and she never would be but he said nothing.

Chiko bent down and smiled “Hello kenichi it's nice to finally meet you.” she spoke sounding friendly, “Where is Yuna and Satsu” he enquired, “Satsu has taken yuna to the park she should be back latter.” Chiko answered. Satoshi nodded “well then i guess you will have to wait a little while to meet you're sisters kenichi.” he spoke sounding so loving, the boy knew this niceness was all an act he had seen his real father back in the hospital and outside his real home. “Come on kenichi why don't i show you to you're room.” the boy followed his step mother down the hall she opened the last door on the right to see a single bed with blue bed sheets on it and a blue blanket. In the center and a desk on the left corner of the room and a wardrobe the boy entered the room his step mother smiled “ok i will leave you to get settled.” she spoke and closed the door behind her.

the boy dropped his bag and suitcase and walked to the desk it was pine made he placed the photo on the desk and climbed into the chair, he felt tied from all the walking and opened thre draw of the desk to see a stack of blank paper and coloring pens. he closed the draw and stood up, he walked to his bag and carried it to the desk opening it up he pulled out the photo of him with his mother from his bedroom and placed it on the top of the desk shelf. under the top shelf kenichi placed his books there and once the bag was epty he placed it under the bed.

An hour passed and kenichi finally finished unpacking, he placed the suitcase under his bed next to his backpack. the young boy laid back on his bed and looked outside the window he saw a bird fly past and the boy immediantly thought about his first day at school. he remembered watching that bird fly off after saving it. the boy closed his eyes and turned to the side huddled up, he felt this hole inside him.
the boy drifted off to sleep, and awoke in the middle of the night. he opened his eyes lazily and sat up he looked around at the empty room quietly geting up the boy walked to his bedroom door and sneaked around the house. everything was so new, so strange….so scary this was not the home he loved nor wanted. the boy made it to the kitchen and saw how modern it looked. the kitchen had a side opening door leading to the back yard patio. opening the side door the boy stepped outside and the lights automaticly turned on kenichi looked up suprised he had never seen motion sensor lights before.
the boy sat on the patio chair, the pillow he sat on was soft he looked off into the darkness and said nothing, he felt nothing at all, the numbness was a releif from the pain. the boy heard footsteps but did not look down, eventually it was his step mother walked by and sat near by “you're up earily…or late depends on how you look on it.” she spoke trying to make convosation.

Kenichi remained quiet he glanced at her for a moment and she continued to speak “Kenichi i know you must be hurting, you are young and you're life has been thrown upside down. there is going to be alot of changes for you and it might seem frightening for you, but if you ever need someone to talk to i will be here for you.” the boy listened to everyword and said nothing.

He looked down and she sat there with him in silence, the boy did not care if she was nice she ruined his home it was because of her that his father left him and his mother. kenichi's step mother stood up “think it over kenichi, i'll listen when you are ready to talk to me.” she spoke and then went back inside. the boy looked onto the darkness. “Mom if you can hear me….i am sorry, i broke one of you're rules mom…i should have thanked her but…i just can't, i don't want to be here i want to be home with you. i don't want a new family or a new school, i don't even want to do taekwondo what ever that is. I just want everything the way it was mom.” he spoke out to the empty darkness.

“I feel so alone, i hurt inside mom this hurt it feels like it's killing me, maybe this is not HER fault…maybe it's mine, i should have just asked to stay home. maybe if i didn't let miroku pick on me then i woulden't have got hurt and you woulden't have felt the need to cheer me up. Mom…anyone out there here me now My name is Kenichi shi, all of my life i have been a victim. i have been bullied and beaten just because i was different. Every one called me a loser with no talent, that i was born weak and i will die weak. for most of my life i have believed that it was true until now…for the first time in my life i have decided to fight back. no more crying no more self loathing if i fall i am going to pick myself back up and try again no matter how much agony my body is in.Fuck the world i am a god” The boy announced to himself and anyone or thing that listened in the darkness.

The boy felt naughty for saying a bad word, he knew he broke the rules of being a gentlemen and having manners but he no longer cared, the person who made those rules were gone that meant that the rules no longer applied he had the choice weather to break the rules or not he could follow it when it suited him. Standing up kenichi looked at the darkness and turned around to go back inside.

(the music on during the car sceen was Play it loud MxPx if currious, i was actually listening to this song while i typed up the car crash)
kenichi
kenichi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 am
Chapter 3: The troublesome life of a teenager

The boy breathed in and out nervously, his heart pounding as he kneeled on the sidelines watching two people fight in front of him one was from his fellow dojo while the other was from a rival (this tournament is so intense, it's hard to believe there is someone so skilled as that guy.) kenichi watched as the fight continued eventually the person from the same dojo as him lost.
the crowd cheered and the young teenager gulped “Next up we will have a display from the black belts at scorpion dojo.” the announcer spoke. two blackbelts walked over carrying a stand and a log they looked smug as a third guy approched them, this guy had greyish hair tied into a pony tail and kenichi reconized one of him of the rival dojo, the guy was called nobu and their last match at a tournament had ended in kenichi's defeat. Now would be different kenichi was a red belt with a black stripe, as was nobu both their skills increased dramaticly over the years.

The boy remained kneeling as his friend beside him spoke, “Remember kenichi keep you're eye on the prize if we do well in todays tournement we will become black belts. you know what that means don't you” his friend was enthusiastic “yeah it means we become seniors, you told me this already in the car this morning remember.” kenichi reminded his fiend and he chuckled.

The two watched on together as nobu bowed to the judges and then to the crowd, he looked back at the log and raised his leg up “HUAHH” he yelled he performed an ax kick and the log broke, the crowd applouded and cheered while kenichi's eye brow twitched “I am so screwed” he muttered to himself, the teenagers friend was in shock and regained himself “big deal i bet you could do that.” he encouraged kenichi. the young teenager looked at his friend “Are you high” he argued back quietly, the two continued to talk amongst each other while nobu bowed to the crowd and judges, some people from his dojo came to clean up the mess while nobu walked to kenichi “Can you do that Shi” he spoke sounding proud of himself “I don't know i have never been attacked by a tree before” kenichi retorted and his friend chuckled nobu seemed annoyed “well i will be attacking you shi you can bet on it.” he spoke back as arragent as usual.

Nobu left and kenichi looked at the announcer. “Our next entrant is Kenichi shi of the brantfort dojo.” kenichi stood up and walked into the ring he could hear cheering “GO KENICHI YOU CAN DO THIS” one of the voices screamed louder, he looked to see most of the cheering came from his step mom and sisters satsu and yuna, His father had his arm folded and watched seriously. Kenichi gulped “Kenichi will be fighting Nobu Tenshi from the scorpion dojo.” Kenichi's eyes twitched again “why is it every year i am pitted against him” kenichi spoke to the announcer, the guy just shrugged. and handed the mic to the judge. nobu arrived and looked at kenichi with satisifaction. “You're ass is mine.” he commented on.

“Gay much” kenichi retorted and nobu looked like he would explode “i am gonna make you suffer for that comment” he sounded scary and kenichi jumped back “that's if you can even touch me nobu chan” kenichi taunted, “BOW” the judge yelled. the two bows bowed at the judge showing respect and kenichi bowed to nobu he however did not showing he did not respect kenichi. “FIGHT” yelled the judge.

Nobu moved in his steps bouncy he peformed a spin followed by a kick, kenichi stepped back as nobu threw another kick, the boy crouched and performed a spin kick tripping nobu over the judge quickly came in “POINT 1 KENICHI SHI” kenichi's family cheered and the boy ignored them he walked to nobu and had his hand out wanting to help him up.

Nobu pushed the hand away and got up, getting back to his place the two bowed to the judge and then kenichi bowed to nobu, again nobu did not bow. “Fight” yelled the judge, Kenichi moved in and nobu performed a spin kick using his foot as a hook, the move was the spin hook kick it was slow and kenichi could see why, the teenager ducked the kick and before he could get up nobu used an ax kick downwards aiming to kick kenichi in the head, the boy used his hands to catch the kick and pushed it back, making distance kenichi did a back roll and stood up he returned to fighting stance his steps were bouncy. Nobu ran in towards kenichi.
the teenager bounced back and jumped performing the same move as nobu, unlike nobu however kenichi's spin hook kick was faster. nobu was smaked across the face and fell back kenichi landed and breathed a sigh of releif (almost home free) he thought to himself. “We did the same move why was you'res faster kenichi” he spoke sounding furious. the boy smiled “true we did the same move but we have different styles, you plant your self to the ground like a tree and did the spin kick, i did what i like to call a pop i jumped, and what that jump helps me with is to release the friction from my foot and the floor it allows me to spin much faster.”

“POINT TO KENICHI SHI, TWO POINTS KENICHI SHI, 0 POINTS NOBU Tenshi” the judge spoke, kenichi's family cheered and he looked at them to acknoledge them, his sisters were cheering while his foster mother looked pleased, his father however remained motionless. the boy looked back and nobu picked himself up. he took a quick look to see his sensei cheering along with his friends from the dojo.

“Fight” the judge yelled, kenichi turned his attention back to nobu, the match begin the teenager kept his guard up and got into fighting stance nobu came in and delivered a high kick aimed to the side of kenichi's head, the teenager used his hand to block push it back, nobu immediantly moved his waist and followed up with a side kick this time aimed at kenichi's ribs which connected, kenichi felt the impact “AHH” he stumbled back “POINT NOBU TENSHI, Kenichi Shi 2 POINTS, NOBU TENSHI 1 Point.” Nobu laughed “you're first two hits were lucky, you are shit you're taekwondo are shit.”

Kenichi ignored the obvious taunts aimed to anger him, he concentrated on the match instead, kenichi had his hand on his ribs, (man my ribs hurt) he thought to himself. Kenichi at the judge and bowed to him, he bowed to nobu showing respect even though he did not return it, “Fight” the match started again Kenichi watched as nobu moved in throwing a high punch to his face followed up by another high punch with his other hand (punching strikes) kenichi was suprised he paced his hand up to block the next punch only to find it was this time a kick that connected with his stomach.

The boy jumped back and placed his hand on his stomach “POINT NOBU TENSHI, KENICHI SHI 2 POINTS, NOBU TENSHI 2 POINTS, NEXT POINT DECLARES WINNER.” Nobu's friends were cheering, “THIS FIGHTS MINE” the arrogent teen declared, kenichi watched nobu and tried to concentrate but he couldent. the noise was overwhelming so much cheering, the teenage kenichi looked at his father he was calm and collected. (Peh how is it that man is always so calm….it must be a lawyer thing, or a side effect to selling you're soul to the devil….i am not going to lose here, i refuse to lose to this guy if i do i will have to put up with dad's snide bitching all the way home, come on concentrate kenichi.) kenichi thought to himself.
the crowd no longer mattered, everyhing was quiet it was like he and nobu were the only ones here. Looking at nobu kenichi smiled a crooked smile “May the best man win nobu.” the boy spoke he bowed to nobu showing respect “FIGHT” the words yelled out, nobu moved in and threw a punch to the left, kenichi leaned right and as nobu threw a punch to the right the boy leaned left. Nobu repeated the same moves three times which kenichi continued his counter evasions.

Nobu deviated performing a spin kick and kenichi ducked it, nobu followed with a spin kick and kenichi bunny hopped over it, nobu repeated the move and kenichi bunny hopped over the sweep again. Nobu raised his leg up and kenichi rolled back out of range, lowering his leg nobu looked pissed, kenichi got up and ran towards nobu he jumped and kept his foot out aiming to kick him with his left foot, nobu used his right hand to catch it and the teenager then used his right foot to kick nobu in the right shoulder as soon as nobu caught the kick with his right hand. Nobu let go in fury as soon as the kick connected ”POINT KENICHI SHI, WINNER KENICHI SHi of the brantfort dojo” the boy picked himself up and bowed to his opponent, nobu ofcourse did not return the sign of respect he instead stormed off. The boy followed by bowing to the judge to which the judge bowed back, kenichi turned to his sensei and bowed to him followed by bowing to the crowd.

Kenichi placed his arm out cheering with the crowd his family cheering like the insane manics they were while his father was only clapping all dignified. the teenager's dojo friends rushed up and hugged kenichi “Way to go kenichi” his friends cheered. The boy nodded and walked off the stage followed with his friends, the rest of the day went by quickly kenichi fought in several more fights and performed in the kata test, the time had come to announce who would be going up a grade. the teenager was beside his friends from the dojo, he looked around and nobu two groups away.

the announcer called up kenichi's friend along with a few others from different dojo's until there was one black belt left, kenichi glanced at nobu to see he was glancing back the teenager saw the hate and malice in nobu's eyes it was suprising. “The last belt goes to someone who i believe is quiet special, this man has shown nothing but respect and good sportsmenship as well as knowledge towards taekwondo moves. So it no suprise that this man would graduate to senior status. from the Brantfort dojo Kenichi Shi.” kenichi's friends and fellow dojo members applouded while his sisters and step mother roared with encouragments. kenichi was suprised he broke ranks and walked to the judge and recieved the black belt. kenichi bowed to the judge and bowed back to his sensei “thank you” he thanked the judge and returned to the ranks.

Kenichi looked back at nobu while the judge gave his closing speach, the teenager could see nobu's face it was red from fury his knuckles white from clenching his fist so hard. kenichi's friends were chatting wildly and the boy saw his sensei talking to some of the parents. Kenichi watched as his sensei finished and walked towards them, everyone in his dojo regained their flanks “Well done all of you i am pleased, congradulations to all the new black belts you're hard work paid off, but now is not the time to get sloppy so keep training and keep growing stronger. do you hear me.” the sensei asked “YES SENSEI” kenichi and two others including his friend yelled.

“Good you're dismissed.” kenichi and his friends bowed to his sensei and shi kenichi walked to his father and step mother “Oh i am so proud of you kenichi.” she jumped hugged him. Satsu had the cam corder in her hands “I taped everything you did real good kenichi.” she complemented him. the boy smiled “yeah it was a hard fight, nobu was a real tough opponent.”
Satoshi said nothing he stood next to yuna holding her hand, she was ten years old and she was his half sister. “Kenichi you did well.” his father spoke his voice was cold as usual. “Yeah i did” he agreed, kenichi wasen't exactly on best terms with his father, its been that way for most of his life. “of course it woulden't have been a close call if you trained more.” satoshi added in, kenichi grinded his teeth “well lets see how do i fit training into my schedule i have school and i have extra school activities and i have taekwondo to boot, I am not a freaking superman.” the boy argued back.
“Hey kenichi show us the belt” Satsu yelled, the boy nodded and opened his hands to show his black belt “Yeah satsu you should get into taekwondo it's hard work but fun.” satsu looked suprised, she looked at kenichi's sensei “not to mention lots of cute guys.” satoshi grunted “Satsu you need to focus on you're studies you want to finish law school don't you” he asked and satsu nodded “Well you need to concentrate keep you're eyes on the prize.” the girl sighed and kenichi laughed.

“What are you laughing at kenichi you will be going to law school and two years time” satoshi sounded intimidating “Like hell i will, i am going to be a doctor like mom.” he spoke he could see how red satoshi's face was, he knew that his father hated his mother and everything about her, which was fine because kenichi felt that way about his father. the only difference was kenichi had a better poker face. the drive home was uneventful his sisters and step mom were still talking about the event, his step mother seemed excited that the next tournament would mean a trophie tournament.

The boy sighed and as the entered the house kenichi went to his room, he grabbed some clothing and went to the bathroom locking the door behind him kenichi undressed and entered the tub and turned on the hot and cold taps and felt the mixture of cold and hot water running through the taps he closed his eyes and relaxed in the water. turning the cold tap off kenichi felt the warm water become hot, he immediantly turned off the hot tap and let his body soak in the hot water.

His skin started to soften, he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling (I should write a letter to Aunty and chiyo today. maybe i will send them a copy of the tournament i am sure they would get a kick out of it.) “HEY SATSU” the door from the other room opened and he could hear footsteps going down the hall until it was outside the bathroom door. “what is it kenichi.” she asked, “Hey can you do me a favor” he asked, “what do you want.” she answered back “can you go to my room and grab my digital cam corder and burn two copies of the contents.” he asked “Yeah sure thing.” she answered back and went into his room.
Kenichi opened his eyes and felt the steam of the hot water soften everything, the boy allowed for his head to sink he took a deep breath and lowered his head under the water he looked up at the watery ceiling he wondered what chiyo was doing.

Resurfacing for air kenichi sighed and picked himself up, grabbing a towel he dried himself off and laid it on the floor in front of him and stepped on the towel so the tile floor would not get wet, the boy got dressed into his casual clothing and walked to the tub and let out the water, picking up the clothing and towel kenichi dropped it into the clothing hamper. He yawned quietly the boy walked to his room and entered he looked around the room it was exactly the same from the first day, kenichi never bothered asking for anything he liked how simple and klutter free his room was.

the boy closed the door behind him and sat at his desk he pulled out a pen and paper and started to write his letter.

Dear Aunt Shouko
Hello Aunty thank you for you're last letter i enjoyed reading it. it's nice to hear from you even though we don't get to see each other that often. i wish we did not live so far away, i still can't believe you left japan to start a new in America. I hope to see you sometime maybe i could come and visit once i finish school. I look forward to school ending, it's so hard to keep my grades up I am near straight A the only subject i am flunking is sports. Oh its so time consumint to complete my extra activities. Satoshi wants me to have extra activities he think's it will look good on my application when i enter College.
he wants me to go to law school what's with him isn't it enough he has satsu becoming a lawyer, Well as for me i haven't really decided what i want to do. I think i want to be a doctor…like mom, i always admired the path she chose aunty, she dedicated herself to healing and me…she never found love after satoshi left us she never moved on. sometimes i wonder if things would have been different if she did find someone. Anyway Aunty i have to go i am enclosing a DVD of my Taekwondo tournament. i look forward to you're reply aunty and keep safe.

Love
Kenichi.

the boy looked over his letter and placed it in the large envolope, he wrote Shouko's name and address on it and placed it aside on the table. Kenichi started his next letter

Dear Yuki

Hey Yuki how are you girl it's been a while, i was sorry to hear about your relationship troubles with Dango. hopefully you guys will be able to sort it out, if not at least remain friends. we have been friends for what now ten years, I can't believe Pumpkin and chiyo are going overseas as exchange students it's totally insane, i wish i could have been at the farewell party…but you know satoshi he is a jerk as always, hmm whats been going on with me well nothing really, i mean i just became a black belt in taekwondo. yeah i know i actually did it and all after everyone said i sucks. you may be suprised but Miroku has transfered to my school, his parents moved down five streets away.

He is a jerk as always and still picking on me, well at least trying normally i just avoid him. i miss the good old days where the five of us could hang out at the park and have fun. I have to go i have included a dvd of my taekwondo tournament have fun and i hope you can sort things out with dango.

Love
Kenichi

The finished the letter and placed it in the large envolope satu barged into the room and dropped off the two dvds, “Thanks satsu” she smiled “no problems bro, you writing you precious yuki a letter” kenichi started blushing at his sister's comment “Shut up” he spoke back, satsu laughed and left the room, the teenager sighed as he placed the dvds in the letters. standing up kenichi went to the front door “GOING TO DROP OFF SOME MAIL” He yelled and left the house, the nearest letter box was two streets away.

Dropping off the letters kenichi returned home and had his dinner, the boy finished his meal and went to bed at an early time of 7 pm. The next day kenichi woke up and got into his school uniform and yawned, he picked up his school bag and left the house at 7 am, walking to school had always been somthing kenichi enjoyed he felt so energized in the morning.

Kenichi arrived and went to his homeroom and sat at the back like always he was the first there, He breathed out a sigh and opened his school bag and pulled out the Essay he didn't manage to finish on the weekend, the History of Joan of arc. (The task was to write out an essay about a historical figure i admired and respected….i hope no one will laugh at my choice.) he thought to himself Kenichi started to write out the facts he had learned from reading about her and the dvd movie about her starring Leelee Sobieski. Kenichi looked up and noticed students arriving in, the boy looked back down and worked on the last paragraph of his Essay the door opened and kenichi looked up.

His jaw dropped when he saw who it was, it was a girl wearing the standard uniform she had long hair blonde with black streaks it was tied into a pony tail with her bangs down her face. the girl had changed so much but he still reconized her from the photos. kenichi stood up “Yuki…YUKI” kenichi yelled the girl smiled and he ran to her he lifted her up and spun around dropping her to hug her “Yuki oh my god what are you doing here.” he asked ignoring everyones glaring eyes. “Kenichi its been a while, i would ask if you missed me but i think i know the answer thanks to your reaction.” kenichi nodded “yeah of course i would be glad to see my best friend.” he spoke suprised.

Yuki had a grin on her face it was massive, “Well i am transfering here, thought i would spend some time with my best friend since the others are going off.” she replied kenichi grabbed her bag and hand and dragged her to the empty desk beside him “So what do you mean, what about dango what happened to him.” kenichi asked seriously interested, Yuki and dango had been dating since forever from childhood pretend love to the real thing, together for years on and off. “Well dango and i broke up, we arn't really on good terms right now.” she spoke sounding a little disapointed. Kenichi smiled “well relax you still got me Yuki, we will be friends forever transending life and death.” he spoke.

Yuki's eyes widen “So you remember the promise we made. Back in the second grade” kenichi nodded “thats right it's my oath to you and i will never forget our friendship.” Yuki watched kenichi and nodded her head “yeah we were friends from long distance for so long it's gonna be awesome to be able to see each other everyday.” Before kenichi could respond the home room teacher came along and entered the class.

4 hours latter
Kenichi sat on the roof top area with yuki beside him on the bench, the area was secluded no one really came here that often. “Wow how lucky are we to have every class together” kenichi spoke out she nodded “Yeah really good luck, I just dont know how i am going to catch up to everyone.” she sounded sad, Kenichi was quiet “Don't worry ill lend you my class notes and you can photocopy them.” he suggested, yuki nodded her head “Cool thanks kenichi.” “No problems yuki, say have you heard from the twins lately” She took a bite out of her sandwich and chrewed while she nodded her head, she swallowed the bite “Yeah got a letter from them last week, Chiyo found herself a boyfriend. She told me that once she finishes high school she wants to move there for good be a fashion Designer.”
Kenichi smiled “Figures chiyo would find a boyfriend in a forein country, what about pumpkin.” he asked, Yuki chuckled “Well shes still her same “Cheerful” self it seems she is still caught up in the crush she had with you” Kenichi was chewing on his lunch when he heard yuki in shock he spat out his food and started to choke after swallowing the left over lunch in his throat kenichi coughed out “What…she had a crush on me.” Yuki nodded “Wait you never knew, well this explains alot…didn't you notice how friendly she was to you. she's liked you since the first grade.” Yuki went on.

Kenichi looked back in his memories, he remembered the distant girl and her anger when asked about her name along with the way she always was, “Wait that was her nice” kenichi jumped up in shock. Yuki nodded “your hopeless shi”a voice spoke out.

Kenichi looked towards the entrance suprised to see nobu his martial arts rival, “What are you doing here you don't go to this school.” he spoke out, Yuki stood up and stayed next to kenichi showing support “I came for a rematch, I want that black belt.” He demanded, Yuki was suprised “Black belt…you got black belt since when.” She informed “Oh i got it yesterday, i sent ya a letter and everything about the tournament” kenichi turned back to yuki like it was possible to resume.

Nobu was steamed he clenched his fist “Well what are you waiting for shi do i have to come over there and kick you're ass or what.” the teenager looked back to the furrious nobu “i am not going to fight you for no reason, I hate pointless fights.” He defied the arrogent man, “Well if thats the case i am going to have to just kick you're ass and steal you're girlfriend.” he ran towards them both “HEY SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS A GIRL AND A FRIEND” he yelled out. nobu did not stop and he attempted a jump kick, kenichi caught the kick and held it, Nobu use his free leg to touch the ground he could stand.

“Yuki can you pack our stuff please we won't be here much longer.” the teenager asked politely remaining calm, Yuki nodded while kenichi continued to hold onto the foot he jumped over it and performed a kick across nobu's face, landing kenichi used his right leg to kick the right shoulder of nobu and pushed him back by pushing the foot he held away. “Don't you get it nobu Martial arts is for self defense not to attack, the moment you attacked me was the moment you lost.” the boy lectured his rival while removing his blue school jacket to leave his white school shirt on kenichi climbed down the step to get on even level with nobu, the boy remained in fighting stance and watched nobu cautiously.

He spat to the ground showing disrespect, he seemed pretty steamed kenichi watched as nobu ran towards him and threw a punch, kenichi allowed the punch to hit him in the face yuki gasped. kenichi caught the wrist before he could pull it away “there you punched me, are you happy now…does that restore what you lost.” he asked seriously “No i havent defeated you yet She I WILL CRUSH YOU” kenichi eyes showed sadness “I hate this…fighting is pointless…but i refuse to lose to you nobu.” with his free hand kenichi delivered a punch to nobu's face with his free hand only to have his wrist caught too by nobu “I always thought of you as a weakling, i was wrong kenichi you will be my greatest rival.” nobu sounded excited and the boy said nothing for a moment.

Kenichi moved his head in and delivered a headbutt forcing nobu to let go, kenichi dropped his hold at the same time and watched as his opponent stumbled back “Grow up” He spoke sounding furious. Kenichi returned to fighting stance nobu growled and ran at him, he threw a punch and kenichi used his arm to block and delivered a kick to the lower leg area using force. Nobu grunted in pain and stumbled back “Yuki this fight is over are you ready.” kenichi asked not looking away from nobu “Yeah” she answered in awe

“This fight isn't over until i say it's over” nobu yelled he ran towards kenichi with a limp and kenichi had his arm up his elbow sticking out with his arm protecting his upper chest area he lifted his foot up his movements so fast it was leaving an after image of his foot, kenichi delivered the kick to the shoulder of nobu with enough force to knock nobu down. yuki cheered and kenichi walked to the fallen nobu “Lets just get one thing clear, i had no intentions of fighting you…it was not a change of heart that made me fight you today nobu…You threatoned my friend, My martial arts is the way of protection i will always protect those i treasure. Thats how self defense is meant to be used.” He told the fallen opponent.
Turning his back kenichi went to his jacket and placed it on over his school shirt and looked at yuki “come on yuki lets go to class.” he spoke cheerfully, together the two went on to class.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenichi  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kenichi  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 am
You can call me Tsu, and I shall be checking your application today. For starters, I won't make you re-write the entire history. I would like more than just Kenichi's point of view though. So, if you can re-write a good portion of it to where it's not in RP format, that'd be splendid. Another thing, add another paragraph to personality. Lastly, have you checked to see if your character's appearance has been claimed? If so, then you can't use that guy!

Fix the above things and you shall be approved!

Tsubine's Character List
kenichi
kenichi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 am
done everything added as requested, I did check and no one has claimed this face

Kenichi  635px-Gray_beats_gray
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 am
Approved with a tier of 4-1

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 pm
INACTIVE

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum