Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Empty Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P]

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:52 pm

'Viral Shadow' Uluthrek

The Viral Shadow's Basic Information

» Name: Uluthrek
» Titles: Viral Shadow
» Age: Roughly 600.
» Gender: Male.
» Affiliation/Rank: Unknown/Undetermined.

» Shifter Appearance Written:

» Shifter Appearance Picture:
Link #1
Link #2

» True Appearance Written:
» True Appearance Picture:
Armor(Male Version)
Great Sword

Personality of the Viral Shadow

» Personality:
»The Hunter

»Collector

Uluthrek is a collector.. Of what? Well that solely depends on what Uluthrek feels like collecting at the time. Usually the Demon collects things that might make sense like gemstones, powerful items, and other various things. Yet at other times Uluthrek would collect odd, or grotesque objects such as the skulls of fallen foes, torture devices, and other similar objects. The collections Uluthrek has had span a vast gallery of objects though the being never keeps any one collection in the same area as another, as such his collections span both the Demon World, and Earth. If Uluthrek had to admit which of his collections was largest it'd be vehicles, from motor bikes, to cars, trucks, planes, copters, jets, and just about anything else you can think of. Uluthrek is even in possession of one of the earliest vehicles made.

»Empty

»The Inner Beast

» Likes:
»The Freedom of Flight

»Forests/Jungles

»The Hunt & Battle

»Collecting Things

» Dislikes:
»Intense Levels of Sound

»Weakness

»Prey Being Stolen

»Those Who Blindly Follow

Background of the Viral Shadow

» History:
»Chapter One
Uluthrek's Legend Begins

»Chapter Two
The Plague That Sweeps the Lands

»Chapter Three
A Name in History, the Viral Shadow

»Chapter Four
A Treasure Found, and a Treasure Lost

»Chapter Five
Dormancy, and the Return

Skill Sheets of the Viral Shadow

Racial Skills

»Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
»Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
»Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
»Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills

»Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
»General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
»Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
»Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Original Coding Credit: The Frost.
Coding Edited by: Myself.

Last edited by Horus Sariel on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Empty Re: Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P]

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Powers of the Viral Shadow

» Natural Abilities:
»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

»Akuma Kyodo

Thanks to the full body seal most demon's have on their bodies from birth, Akuma Kyodo gives most Demon's a layer of defensive skin that is similar to an Arrancar's Hierro. This will be general defense, though if you have a high Za Koa Skill, you can temporarily double your defense. Masters can do it for ten post, Advanced for seven, adept for four and beginners for two. All come with a three post cooldown. But that's where the similarities end, and the differences begin. What makes a demon's Akuma Kyodo: so different? Well, for instance, this layer of skin is not just applied physically like Arrancar's are or any other races natural defense. What makes a demon's defense stands out is that it applies to magic, spiritual attacks, their environments, how resistant they are to poisons or toxins and even how much their mental state improves.

You see, thanks to having so much magic being pumped into their bodies, their defense is MUCH more wide spread then any Shinigami, Arrancar or even Iramasha. Basically, the higher your defense is, the most attacks, barriers or ANYTHING in general; the more resilient you are to anything offensive being thrown at you. So a demon's Akuma Kyodo: is not something to scoff at, ignore or consider the same.

»Shadow Movement

This is what some MIGHT call the Demon's Answer to flash step: Shadow Movement. It allows them to move at quick burst of speeds on most occasions to allow them to travel very far distances in short amount of times, that is for certain. Though, this is where some similarities come to an end. Unlike most other races, Demon's get many nifty benefits then just Super Speed. Take this for example: from the seals on a demon's legs and feet that generate insane amounts of energy from all of the sources of power they collect; it will be able to give yourself temporary boost of intense speed called "Shadow Burst". Shadow Burst is a period of time where your demon will double their speed on average if they are at least adept. It will transition into how fast their attacks are created or launched, the demon's reaction time to increase the odds of evading, countering or noticing a person, object or anything else within a vicinity that has a prense in order to do something about it, it increases their mental awareness to more alert levels and it even goes into their natural powers.

For instance, one could use Shadow Burst together with The Art Of Demon Magic in order to create burst of accelerated healing in order correct injuries to your body at insane rates of speed during this period. Another example would be using Shadow Burst mixed with Za Koa in order to consume an area within it's presence much more quickly along with all of it's sub-abilities being accelerated. Finally, one last example would be for their special powers. For instance, if a demon could control fire they could generate, fire and reload it at double the speed they could before if they were adept. And, with that, that goes into their rates of speed in which they can perform these things.

If you were a beginner, you could only maintain this for one post only and would have a five post cooldown. Go to the next level and a demon will be able to double their strength, increase the amount they maintain this form to three posts and they typically only have a three post cooling period. Progress pass that to advance and a demon will be able to main this form for four post, triple their effects and will have about a two post cooldown. Along with that, at this level, they gain a new ability to Shadow Movement called "Force Speed" where they are able to effect the area around them on some levels. This includes being able to speed up objects, increase allying forces speed somewhat or even increasing the force of wind around them to do more critical damage.

From that point, if one should become a master in this, they will obtain a five post limit for how long they can maintain it, quadrupedal the effects and only have a one post cool down period. Additionally, the Force Speed technique they learned before will become much more widespread. Now, instead of the immediate area around their body, it will be able to effect more large scale areas. Take this for thought. A Demon who is a Master in Shadow Step will be able to generate vicious storms of gust that can cut through steel, and on a more extreme level, spiritual based attacks. This is something which could be used for offensive means by cutting up energy attacks, slashing down Kidō or even creating thousands of small burst of energy to cut right through some energy based moves. Lastly, the last thing they gain from having a master in Shadow Movement is that they have the power to suck the speed right out of some things. For instance, within a small field, a demon could zap the speed clear out of an attack to make themselves faster, their attacks faster or even break it down into energy to apply to other areas until it burns out in one post or two such as physical, spiritual or whatever else have you.

Lastly, and the more rare case, is Grand Master. If a demon should have possess a Grand Master in Shadow Movememnt, they will quintuple the effects of this move, they will have NO cool down period; they will simply rely on how much their body can tolerate and all effects before will be increased. Now, Force Speed has increased to the point where it is able to be performed on a devastating scale. It is no longer confined to a small fighting area or somewhat large area; it can expand upwards of two miles in some cases in order to form domes of Force Speed. Within this area, with their Force Speed, they can utterly decimate and destroy objects on a microscopic scale with it; rather it be physical, spiritual, natural or unnatural. Though, this gets harder to perform the larger you make it and makes a demon burn through more resources.

Additionally, at this point, they even gain a power known as "Phase Speed" where they generate an insane amount of Speed Force around their body that they are able to simply phase through solid and sometimes spiritual objects. For instance, a Demon Could use Phase Speed to simply fade through rocks, water, fire or even through the Earth itself until they reach the core of it. Along with that, if it's spiritual or energy wise, they can even phase through certain attacks if they are more powerful. So, to put this in prospective, if an energy attack didn't have enough force to rival a demon's power, they would use Phase Speed to simply blow pass it unharmed in some cases. Phase Speed can even be used to propel Demon's through Astral Planes, cause them to go through dimensional warps or even create their own small wormholes that can be used in combat to surprise an opponent.

Now, with those powers aside, the demon's gain one final benefit from Shadow Movement that is related in the origin of their name. Whenever a demon is placed within an area of darkness or shadow's, these skills will typically double in strength. They'll even have the ability to travel through a shadow world and come out of different shadow's throughout many different realms, worlds and universe's even on Master Levels. This makes it extremely hard to detect demon's in some instances if they figure out a way to bring out this shadow realm's presence to the field once they reach advanced level. Therefore, it is highly wise to never fight a demon at night as they can quickly gain the upper hand with this set of abilities.

»Affinity For Hell

If a Demon ever gets the chance to foot into hell or has the skill level and power to summon it's presence on the battlefield, they can potentially increase their power by five times just by having it around them. In some instances, in fact, Demon's can even rise one tier level if enough consumes them for the duration of the thread they are in. This is due to the fact that there is a large amount of hellish energy within that place for Demon's to thrive on and it's filled with many hidden elements that were designed to overcharge a Demon in times of crisis. But, in addition to that, the presence of hell augments not only their power abilities but the inherent and magical abilities of said demon; giving improved versions of their abilities or completely new ones altogether.

»Lesser Unique Abilities:
The Following Abilities are ones that are either lesser used, or are actually lesser in power. Essentially it's the less trained stuff that's here, though this doesn't mean they aren't powerful in their own right.

»?????

»?????

»?????

»Greater Unique Abilities:
Similar to the lesser abilities, this section contains the abilities in which Uluthrek has more practice using, or are simply much more powerful or versatile than the others. Some abilities in here may even come to Uluthrek as easily as breathing itself.

»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

»Combination Abilities:
Combination Abilities utilize one or more of Uluthrek's abilities in combination to create various effects. All such abilities are listed below.

»?????

»?????

»?????

»Desolate Void

States of the Viral Shadow

» Shifter State Appearance: See Shifter appearance in the first post.
» Shifter State Benefits:

» ????? State Appearance:
» ????? State Picture:

» ????? State Benefits:
»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

»?????

Original Coding Credit: The Frost.
Coding Edited by: Myself.
Anonymous

Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Empty Re: Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P]

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 pm
Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Tumblr_mrl9k3WLnY1rx1dfqo1_500

Get it together slowpoke!
This has spent a lot of time here, therefore it's moved to OLD wip! Don't worry, when you're done, you can just post Here in order to get your file checked! >W<
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue10/100Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:39 am
Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] Tumblr_niy64mOPBJ1tga1sco1_500

Archiving this as apart of my clean up of Old Wip

If you wish for this to be moved back to old wip please feel free to post within this thread

Staff Help Thread

Uluthrek the Viral Shadow; Demon[Heavy W.I.P] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum