Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS! [Adelaide] [Australia War Event]

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:56 pm
PLEASE PLAY ALL SONGS IN THE POST

Artist: Attack On Titan - Song: XL-TT Extended - Word Count: 4030
"Tear me to shreds? Forcing me to kneel? These are petty ideals forged from angsty teenagers with a temper. Tell me you are better than that to utter such nonsense in front of my face, Hakai." Was what Zin had say after the two their fist released from one another in that massive clash of powers; sporting a rather confident smirk across his face due to the fact things were finally starting to heat up in more ways than one with this battle. He could sense this war reaching a climax, many battles were pushing towards their turning points; results in many lives being lost; but he could certainly feel that his dear elder brother had finished his battle against the Monusta in the Capital City. So by the time Hakai had retreated away from him, The King of Vizards was seen looking towards the direction in which Sydney was located. "You sense that? I'm not wrong here. That whole city just went down. The more you speak such nonsense, the more likely your kingdom will be ripped right under through feet because of your ways, Hakai."

However, Zin was no fool when it came to energy perception. Sensing a great shift within the confines of Hakai's body, he knew when to take cover after he appeared to be releasing a large sum of strength from inside of himself. "So you are going all the way, eh?" Answered Zin after jumping back a few dozen feet in order to avoid getting caught up in that smoke which was to be released later by The Monsuta Leader. Rubbing his chin once the transformation was complete, he could get a greater feel for his student's strength at this point. It was much more volatile, sinister and furious in nature. "Seems I struck a nerve...." Chuckling calmly to himself, he knew he had to stay in this frame of mind if he wished to win his battle. Neither could his mind be consumed by utter arrogance , nor could it be devoured by utterly concern and fear; it shall take a balance of these two elements in order to overcome The Second Vizard King.

Listening closely to what Hakai had stated after transforming, Zin could only shake his head with a very somber expression after hearing those words reach his ears. "So you mean to say you haven't been fighting with your whole heart this entire time?" Grabbing his chest, The Fiery Yuudeshi referenced both his Inner Hollow and Zanpakutō Spirit. "It isn't a wonder anymore why your attacks haven't so much as phased me, Hakai. You've been fighting with a crippled soul. One of the many factors which separates you from me is that I am NEVER alone. Nometsu, Yomeshi and myself are all one being. We share the same desires, the same strengths; but in different personalities. Yet, above all, we share this one body and we never oppose each other for the sake of this one temple we call home. You've forsaken that oath and you'll never be able to reach me if you don't put all your soul into it."

Closing his eyes, he wouldn't dare move from his position as Hakai angrily took to the skies in order to cover the entire area within an obviously dangerous smog. Yet...although Zin seemed very hardened in his facial expression, in no way did he seem...unnerved..or even cautious of the actions he was taking. For if Hakai searched deep within The Vizard King, he could sense.....his energy was raising to the top. Like a molting volcano, something was about to blow within Zin Yuudeshi and he'd be the first to pay tribute to an event no other soul has witnessed for countless decades: The Release of his Shikai. So as the smoke devoured Zin, most would assume that the male was dead then and there. Everything around him was reduced to nothing; the smog which consumed the land would be truly frightening....the power of Nometsu had not awakened within Zin.

In an overwhelming display of power....the shift occurred. Melting away even the Shikai Strength smoke which Hakai engulfed Zin, it did not seem to phase him in the slightest as it was all reduced to nothing but melted liquid from a large burst of reddened fire decimating everything within sight. As Hakai would approach, he may even notice this daunting strength himself and suffer critical burns from the extreme height generating; as even particles themselves could be noted as being reduced to a liquefied state of matter. Letting out a vicious scream, the warcry of The Vizard King seemed...more hollow like...in nature and could be heard throughout almost every presently fighting city in Australia. It was one of pure fury, valor and power to strive in this war. It was his beacon of light to show The King of Vizards had truly awakened with the daunting of his mask; as throughout even the blinding lights and flashes of his energy, the fiery glow which radiated from his mask was ever present and showed to Hakai, no matter where he may lay in this moment, that Zin, no, Hakai himself had taken this battle to a whole another level with the actions which had lead up until this point.

Throughout many centuries, the expansion of their empires and the lives of their men which were lost in the crossfire; all of it built into this moment as his cry grew louder and more violent; unleashing an ungodly source of heat throughout the entirety of Adelaide. Yet, as beastly as this power may be, through his sheer will it did not burn a single hair through to it's unintended targets. The residents of this city would of course feel a heavy surge power; one that nearly felt cosmic in origin as the sensations associated with this kind of release were akin to being sucked into an endless void of swirling, inferno-like nature. Even Hakai himself would be almost unable to pass and break through; for by the time his attacks would have been unleashed, an unbelievable wall of pure heat was erected around The King's body. Heat and flames such as this hadn't been felt since the dawning of The Shikai associated with The Late Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto so many years eons ago.

In fact, this entire release of this blaze was so intense that if it weren't for the fact Zin's Willpower had such a tangible effect on the world, even the likes of the Steel Vizard would be able to deduce that this Shkai, when used with it's mask, had enough strength to bring this entire city crumbling and falling down to the Earth as nothing but ash. So, unlike any of the other bystanders in this fight, only Hakai could feel the true depth of these flames. They would strangle the very life around him, disinterested the very reishi around him and make it feel as if, even with all of his power, he were still drowning in a sea of endless fire as the world came crushing down on him. If he weren't careful, he may even lost that arm from the extreme intent of this blaze when he attempted to smash through this shield. Making it so, in short: the awakening of Zin's Zanpakutō and Inner Hollow were strong enough to negate all of Hakai's attack which had been directed at The Vizard King.

Making it so when the white smoke that spread throughout the area cleared, The Fiery Yuudeshi Male was seen standing tall and unphased. As the steam slowly faded away from his face, his mask was shown to the world. With many strange tribal markings across it that radiated red flames, the eyes behind the mask were equally a lit with combustion as nothing but sheer, red fire could be seen behind them. Letting out plumes of smoke from out of his mouth, this was a level of power no one had seen from The Vizard in quite some time. The flames were now one with Zin, becoming his armor. The blood which flowed in his bones turned to pulsating veins across his body and even the very skies themselves were soon consumed by this sheer inferno. Every last thing around them was nothing but Zin's will, Zin's Fire and Zin's resolve. Hakai was trapped in a cage of sheer power. It was if the flames themselves were an extension of his body, the heat was his appendages and all was right within the universe as he adjusted himself to a style of fighting he hadn't in so long. So many years since this mask was drawn, so many years since this Shikai was called upon...but it wasn't finished yet....for he hadn't called out the phrase of his Zanpukto's finalized awakening.

"Awaken From Slumber, Great Fire Goddess Nometsu!"

And with that, it would feel as if an entire asteroid came crashing into the city; as even the earth in other cities could feel this seismic shock as Zin's full Shikai Energy came to him. It boomed throughout the continent as the very light of his flames were able to be seen even from the depths of space from the Yuudeshi Satellite's as they received word of Zin's release. If the stakes weren't raised before, they certainly were now with each of The Vizard Kings now in their released states.

"It's been so long....since we've fought like this...since I've fought like this. We'll show them.... what it means to work as one.....and show this ill-guided student....what a punk he really is to the world." Speaking in different tones of voices, while their overall voice were echoed in the traditional Vizard manner, the dominant tone varied from Zin's voice, to a feminine voice and finally a more raspy and agitated voice. This showed that indeed, they were fighting as one and The Vizard was certainly not alone.

"You think.....you think you are the only little snot-nosed punk who isn't effected by this battle? Hahahah....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I'll be god dammed if I'm slain today by the likes of such a fragile being. If it weren't for Zin's own kindness, or rather, his fondness of you as a person....I would have killed you myself when you decided to turn traitor. I'll be sure....I'll be sure in this battle....to take these years of aggression, these years of strains and unleash it all against that disgusting mug of yours. It's time somebody put the children in your place, and that somebody is going to be US. We'll rip you apart, we'll dismantle your Zanpukto , crush your mask and expose you for the spoiled, rotten little shit you really are, Hakai Chikara."

The words which Yomeshi spat out of Zin's mouth were harsh, angry and filled with contempt and intent to kill. It was seen in hardened look behind The Vizard's eyes, the clenching his fist at each arm and the darker pulsations of his overall aura as the very Earth around them were reduced into black fire.

"You've disappointed us greatly, Hakai. While I cannot condone Yomeshi's tone, it's a very genuine and honest response to be had to such....childishness. I myself had such great hopes for you, your Zanpukto and the inner hollow which dwelled in you. I cried for your lost, I mourned your potential squandered and I hate that things must come to the point where they are. There is a time where emotions must be sat aside, and both me and my master have come to this point. We want you to stop this, we want you to come to your senses, WE WANT THIS SENSELESS FIGHT TO END...but only you have the power to do that. And until this conquest of hate, contempt and revenge is settled....we have no choice but to pursue you with the possibility of killing intent. We loved you, and you hurt us so bad.....why Hakai, Why?"

While Nometsu spoke through Zin's body, he held his hand to his face as reddened tears scorched the very Earth to show her sign of anguish, sorrow and pain that things must be to where they are...that a war such as this must be waged to settle this centuries old battle.

Breathing deeply and wiping away the reddened years, Zin started to speak once more: "...What's done is done, we must march forward in this path. If this is what he chooses to stand upon, then we will leave his foundation reduced to nothing but ashes...and if he wishes to fight after that.....I'll be prepared for whatever comes after that." Hinting at the not-so-vague notion that this might come to killing blows, The Vizard King, no, Zin Yuudeshi himself was ready to kill the very person he had invested so much time, love and effort into. The very first student he ever had....was the very person he was willing to kill....if there was no other choice.

"SO PREPARE YOUR BODY TO BARE ALL OF OUR PAIN WE'VE TUCKED AWAY FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS! READY YOUR SOUL FOR ALL OUR DISGRACE WE HAVE TO DROWN YOU IN! AND BRACE THYSELF FOR THE END OF YOUR NAIVE AND CHILDISH DAYS!"

[PROCEED TO SWITCH SONGS AND SHUT OFF THE OTHER SONG]

Now with all other notions of holding back put to the wayside, The Vizard King was going to go all the way in this fight in order to combat the likes of Hakai. Henceforth, One of the first things The Steel Masked Vizard would notice about this release — everything about The Yuudeshi was incredibly heightened. Although Zin isn't primarily known for his speed, with the combination of his mask and Zanpukto functioning as one with him, his movements were daunting. For within the blink of an eye he was already on top of Hakai, and within the distance it took to travel? A customized kido was already crafted by the likes of The Male. By channeling his spiritual energy into his arms, Zin concentrated his "On The Spot Kido" ability in order to keep up with a spell that would work alongside his hand-to-hand.

Remembering the training his brother gave him on the element of lightning so many years ago, he knew that even with Hakai in his release state, there is no way his Steel could endure constant abuse from a double combination of electricity and fire working together in order to melt and electrode that armor of his. So barring those thoughts in mind, reddened sparks of electricity followed by crimson red flames phased into view across all of Zin's limbs as his fire and lightning merged into one force through his mastery of kido. To ensure that Hakai had no room to breath, he'd soon take the infused speed of himself and all of his spirits and take that to another level by augmenting himself with an Enhancement Kido to take this overall boost and make it two times stronger for a two post duration before cooling down for two post.

With everything set into place, there was nothing left to do but unleash his fury upon Hakai. Letting out a monstrous yell, The Vizard King attempted to unleash a devastating blow to Hakai's gut with his left fist. Through the heat and flames which were nearly on par with Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, The Steel Masked Vizard could have rather questionable problems with this blow. For it were to even so much as grace him, the intensity of this blaze may still very much melt through his steel and stun him with the soaring lightning behind it. Moreover, in terms of a direct blow, the sheer temperatures in which this inferno radiated had the intent behind them in order to seep through The Monsuta Leader's defenses and begin to melt his very essence. Yes, the flames which Zin used at this point were strong enough to even disintegrate particles, so if they were to make contact with Hakai's body this may result in extreme pain, his spiritual energy being halved and critical burns beginning to come into place across his body with the potential of even losing a limb.

Meanwhile, the electricity surging through this attack would work to stun Hakai and further double the effects of this assaults potency. In essence, Hakai may notice a delay in his movements, his Iron beginning to fray under the pressure and his nervous system being heavily under attack by Zin while the overall damage to his body further solidifies. But that's not all, as Zin was far from finished. In his right hand, he went on to punch the side of Hakai.....yet it appeared to be nothing but steam. What just occurred? Zin decided to turn that limb into a waterjet, giving him the capacity to even cut through metal. This process worked by first engulfing that arm within in a layer of fire. From there? All he needed to do was use that to steam a stream of water he produced with his Custom Kido and then turn it into a high-pressure stream of water flowing fast enough to the point where it was actually able cut any and all metal it came into contact with.

Ergo, if this hit were to make contact from someone with the strength and power as The Vizard King, Hakai may very well find himself taking a critical hit as he'd be attempting to shatter his defense in this way and make the Steel come crashing down; following that punch to the side with a potential uppercut to make this blow sink into his student's core. From there, he'd go on to repeat this process to his entire body and go on to slam his elbow against the back of Hakai's head; while lifting his knee to his face for more heavy damage before finally smashing each of his fist into his pack and attempting to pile drive him into the ground; releasing an ungodly amount of fire to engulf the two of them and pile on all of the damage. For if nothing else, the physical blows being released from this male had strikes strong enough to even break through even those whom had Grand Master Durability; making it so that if something hits from Zin, it's going to leave quite the impact upon Hakai's well being.

In spite all that, the final part of this assault was not complete. For with these final words, the last part of this attack would reach it's peaking point:

"Bakudō #99, Flaming Kin"

Through this incantation, a calamitous seal was unleashed upon Hakai. Engulfing this kido within the same electricity, fire and high-pressure water as himself through his customized kido; a series of shafts entirely devoured by The Vizard King's fire had attempted to entrap Hakai within his spot in order to further amplify the effects of his metal cutting water. From his arms, to his back; if The Monsuta Leader were caught in this very soon his entire body would be trapped within this kido and Zin would attempt to melt the Metal right off of him if he did not do something soon against these overwhelming odds. So as this kido would further progress, electric fabric stacked to the ground around Hakai and soon would begin to unleash electricity strong enough to further cripple the Vizard in order to increase the intensity of his kido when working alongside the water and the destructive flames and kido to begin with.

"Do you feel it now....punk? Our power....the united power we've spoke of for many years...is beginning to awaken. This is the power which will melt away any further insolence from your sense of self. Consider this....a final training lesson...a lesson in which you fight with your heart....an incomplete heart such as yourself stands no chance against us....." Now with Zin and his Inner Hollow speaking at once, they were focused on forcing their beloved student to see the error of their ways.

"Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudō #75. Kasai Gochūtekkan."

After completing that incantation, five strings of light escaped Zin's body and went on to create a circle of five pillars which had similar effects to Flaming Kin in the fact they were entirely devoured by The Yuudeshi's flames. Then, above the head of The Fiery Vizard, a pair of hands comprised from this sheer blaze all around them clasped their hands above Zin's head -- causing the pillars of flame to come crashing downward to Hakai's location in order to further cement his sealings, accelerate the steel cutting water and crush Hakai under the weight of the Vizard's raw power.

"Hakai Chikara, even through all of this pain we deal you, there is still a chance to stop it...it's not too late...I don't want to raise my blade against someone I helped nature and turn into the fighter you are today. Even through all of the differences we have, through all the blood which was shed in vein of this revenge; I am still very much proud to see you turn into the combatant you are today standing before us. Misguided as you are, you have strength....just use it in the correct manner before we make a move we cannot take back." The voice of Nometsu's gentle nature echoed throughout Zin's mouth as she attempted to talk sense into not only Hakai, but his Zanpakutō and Inner Hollow as well before she unleashed her own kido.

"First Song - Halting Wrap"

In those words, Nometsu commanded the energy which resided in all of the flaming energy in this fire of her in order to construct a red fabric comprised entirely of this inferno. In that incantation, she soon released it these fabrics to wraps around Hakai, potentially covering him from head to toe with this blaze that soon took on the properties of Zin's High Pressure Water; much like all of his attack up until this point.

"Second Song - Hundred Serial Bolts"

Finishing that incantation, Nometsu generated a series of numerous bolts to impale Hakai in order to further neutralize his movement and attempt to silence his spiritual energy in order to cripple his supernatural capacities and weaken him. Which meant, in that moment, Zin was seen as flash stepping higher upwards in the air in order to gain a good deal of distant for the final move he was going to make against the likes of Hakai.

"Final Song - Full Ban Great Mount. Release Bakudō #99, Part 2. Blazing Bankin!"

With all three spirits which harbored within this Vizard Body, the final phase of this Kido would be unleashed upon the likes of Hakai. The skies above them were eclipsed as an immense cube that spanned one square smile was produced above the battle; comprised entirely out of Zin's flame. By releasing his hands, Zin soon took cover as it dropped to the ground with a cataclysmic boom that crashed throughout all of Australia and unleashed a god awful sound as it fused itself into the very Earth around Hakai in order to drop the final critical blast in this chain of assaults leading up until this point.

Panting heavily at all of the offensive moves he had produced during this time, Zin was seen sweating heavily as he awaited to see what would come out of the massive dome of flames produced from these attacks. Would his student be able to find a way to counter him? Could these attacks have any sort of effect against The Monsuta Leader's durability? And just how long could the two of them keep this battle going? As the war progressed further into the pits of hell, there were many lingering questions, but a slight chuckle couldn't help be released from Zin....it had been years since he had fought like this. Never in recent times had he unleashed his mask and Shikai in such a way, so it was so....excellerating...to be able to fight alongside these spirits once more and show Hakai the true meaning of his teachings with a hands on lesson.

"Now....Hakai....let's see you come back from that....come back from our will....our might and show me if those childish words of yours have any meaning or depth like ours do....show me the weight of your convictions, student."

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS! [Adelaide] [Australia War Event]

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Artist: Radiohead - Song: Lotus Flower (Instrumental) - Word Count: 3003

This wasn't just any fight, nor was it just any two vizards fighting here. These were the kings of their race. The two opposing kings whom had the power to crumble the world to dust if they so wished. The man known as Zin Yuudeshi was a powerful person, there was never any doubt about that - however Hakai was the opposite side of the spectrum to him. Hakai represented destruction, brutality in fighting. Whilst his temperament may have shifted over time, his title as "The Destroyer" was too infamous for him to rid of. His mind had changed over the course of the years, with marrying a woman known as Mizore and having his mentality twisted mostly for the better - he was a changed person. Hakai found is not surprising that Zin had made no comment on if he had changed at all, the Monsuta leader felt like he had changed a great deal. Whether that change was an internal feeling that couldn't be expressed to his former master or it had simply been too long of a time... it was unknown. With the Steel Vizard going even to his shikai released state, which he hadn't used in years, it seemed his opponent would not be fazed so easily by it. Did he underestimate the power Hakai held within him? Or was it just confidence in his own power? These questions plagued Hakai Chikara's mind constantly, only time would tell the true results.

"That city is none of my concern. Australia? I don't give a shit about that any more. You and your allies are wasting your time here. You can have the damn country if you so wished, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you leave." Hakai's voiced rumbled deeply as he spoke. Yet as his bomb of smoke was launched downwards Zin simply stood. Flames began to erupt instantly and melt away the very smog that was ripping the surroundings to shreds. Here we go... Hakai thought to himself. His eyes closed momentarily before he appeared and attempted the heart-stopping punch. However as he struck, his fist clashed with the fiery wall of heat and pure energy, sending out a shock wave that flattened trees over a ten mile area, the strength behind the similar to that of a large bomb was coming to a stop, the shockwave wrapping around Zin's body and blasting away trees, ripping up buildings and even causing any living creatures here to implode from the trembling forces in their body. He pulled his fist back quickly, attempting to avoid the contact with the flames even further - however there were a few minor burns that meant nothing covering his fist up to his elbow. His smoke melted away into nothing but liquid on the ground, the matter state changing from the smoke melting the very essence of the smoke away.

Heat continued to clash against Hakai's body, his now darkened skin even struggling to deal with the heat. It was nothing his defence couldn't handle, however, he would be able to deal with the raising heats. However at this point, something new came to notice. As the flames and smoke cleared for a moment, Zin's face appeared to be covered in a white mask, tribal colourings spread out all over it. "Tch, using your hollow power already? Let's see how this works out then!" The flames continued to constrict Hakai, feeling as if they were overwhelming his body and squeezing him. In his mind, The Steel Vizard had no choice but to exert more of his own smoke from his body, combating the very flames. So as he thought this, his arms spread from his body a moment as from the very pores in his skin, a black smog began to fill the area around his body, quickly attaching itself to the enhanced smoke and slowly battling against it, ripping apart the particles to create enough room for Hakai to move freely without interruption. Normally, the smoke would have been obliterated by the flames - however Hakai had shifted the amount of smoke within all areas to be not doubled, but tripled in strength and quantity which meant that with brute force and numbers, his smoke would begin to overpower the flames in a small area.

From their starting location, they had shifted quite a bit. The two had met in Para Wirra and fought until they had ended up close to Andrews Farm, around twenty or thirty kilometres away. There was no way to tell how this would go, whether the place would be saved or turned to rubble. At least, not right now. "You think you're the only one who fights with all their spirits united? Iwa never stopped fighting with me. We are one being. I never normally ask for the energy needed from him, however... this may be a different case. Hakai's voice was soft right now, but enough for Zin and his mocking spirits to hear. Within a flash of white light, another being began to take form to the right side of Hakai. His entire body was covered in metal from head to toe except a small portion of his face, a bloody katana held in his hand. The figure took the appearance of Iwa, The Monsuta Leader's Zanpakutō, who had materialized to express the words in which he wished. Iwa's mouth did not open, nor did any sign of talking seem to occur - simply a mono-tone voice began to ring outwards and speak towards the three united spirits before him. "You all fight as one, but you continue to go down the path of self destruction. In a weird way, I have to agree with Nometsu. This fight is senseless, and yet both parties still continue it. I will not pay attention to your hollow as it speaks vulgur, but do not cry, Nometsu. There is no use for tears here. The man stopped speaking for a moment. The way he spoke, the monotone accent -- it made him seem like he was entirely neutral on the matter, despite aiding Hakai in this fight against his arch enemy. He had seemed to care for Nometsu, he payed attention and his concern remained on her. They were enemies in terms of affiliation, but siblings as Zanpakutō none the less.

Within that moment, a white flash occurred again as Iwa quickly returned to Hakai's body, leaving no trace of energy from him or that he ever appeared. Smoke continued to pore out of the Monsuta Leaders body as it flooded the area around him in a sea of black smog which tore up buildings, disintegrated stay flames and anything it touched into nothing but loose particles in the air. Before he knew it, Zin was right beside Hakai - aiming a powerful blow engulfed with a sensation of lightning and fire. Lightning? From Zin? That was a weird thought for Hakai, yet he had no time to think about where he got it from - he simply needed to react. As the fist came in, Hakai's body pivoted to the left on his foot, the blow passing by his body as electricity still zapped off and flames began to tear Hakai's shirt. In a moment, the shirt would be completely disintegrated and nothing but his toned body and muscles being shown, his dark skin revealed over his chest and back area.

As soon as the dodge was made, Hakai's left hand would quickly be drawn to his face. His body began to tremble with energy as he pulled his left hand down over his face, a white mask covered in blue tribal paintings appeared over his face. The hollow mask! The black haired vizard had finally decided to don his mask, meaning he'd be able to fight keenly on par with Zin and his hollow, in theory.

"We are death, we are the night sky. Embrace destruction."

How was Hakai capable of dodging such an attack? The Destroyer was a highly trained master in Martial Arts, knowing all the techniques and ways in which one could use to fight with. Whilst many people had unique styles, they were often based off many other martial arts such as Karate or Muay Thai. So keeping his knowledge of hand to hand combat in mind, his swift body movement allowed him to dodge the punch. However, Hakai would attempt to use the force of the punch applied against Zin. As he pivoted to a dodge, Hakai would quickly raise his right knee and aim to slam it into Zin's gut. The knee would be covered in triple the amount of deadly black smoke than before. concentrated into a single point - Zin's gut. Whether or not this would hit was irrelevant, Hakai had to keep his focus back onto the next assault to come. Even as the attack missed, the electricity combined with the fire began to work it's way to Hakai as he could feel his body breaking under the pressure of Zin's electricity and fire working together. Hakai would quickly pull his knee away and sap the smoke back into his body quickly, restoring it for future use.

Paying close attention now, he noticed a fist coming from the right aiming to slam into his head. A simple fist? That was an easy block for Hakai. Raising his right arm, he'd attempt to block the strike. However as this would happen, it would strike his arm - but instead it would begin to attack Hakai's arm as a super-heated steam. What was going on? Did Zin really use a dummy limb to strike Hakai and attempt to burn him? With his defense, he could deflect that easily - his metal was not normal. If it was anything other than his own Zanpakutō aiding his defense? It could have broken through easily. Something else was to come. That couldn't be it. Hakai now would pay attention to the upper-cut aiming to his chin, however he'd quickly pull backwards, just not in time. The strike would strike his chin slightly, staggering him a bit and sending a pulse of pure pain through his chin and into his head. The elbow to the head however would find it's target, smashing ever so hard into the back of his head, flames smashing into him and burning through to his skull, scarring his skin and tarring his hair in a burning hair smell. The punches to the back were aimed to hit him, however, they would have little effect. Why is this? Due to the elbow strike finally hitting him, Hakai shifted his body and the energy Iwa and himself were giving off into a more defensive mode, amplifying his defense beyond that of normal standards. A simple shunpo would be used to appear a few metres away, dodging the attempted pile-driver by mere millimeters. Even with, the flames produced to absorb them both were growing and growing. There was no escape from the Flame Vizard's fire, it seemed.

The long haired vizard's eyes widened upon hearing the words of a bakudo, a slightly worried expression filling his face. Shit! he thought. Would he be simple able to stop this? As the bakudo came launching down, Hakai would speak in a hollowed voice, three tones overlapping each other. "Come on, Iwa."

A wild and feral scream would be let out from his mouth, a scream of pure energy and shock waves being let out as the flaming bakudo began to strap against him, pinning him in an X pattern to the ground. As he was pinned to the ground, the flames and electricity worked to diminish his defenses. Slowly, it was working. It began to eat at his now darkened skin, ripping his defense open and soon to become exposed. Hakai was not about to let that happen. As it worked at him, the accumulated smoke would leak out of his body and begin to soak up the flames, rather than obliterating them. Similar to before, the quantity and quality of smoke would increase enough to absorb the fire - through the absorbing Hakai could utilize the fire mixed with smoke later if he so wished. As it also worked on getting rid of the lightning and fire attaching to his body, the smoke quickly accumulated over the straps which pinned the Metal Vizard to the floor, the shackles breaking and allowing him to move yet again.

... However this was not going to be allowed so easily. A second kido came crashing down onto his location - an enhanced one at that. Rolling over onto his back, Hakai would look up and see the flaming pillars come crashing down. However as this was done, the Monsuta Leader would gather the smoke used to break the shackles and stop the flames and electricity. Throwing that same smoke upwards, the flaming poles would quickly begin to be eroded by the smoke as they came into contact, falling into nothing but dust at the ground beside Hakai. Assuming the kido assault was over, he pulled himself to his feet again, looking up and viewing yet... another incantation coming from the vizard. "You got the be fucking kidding me!" The final bakudo 99 part two was being conjured, and right now? There was nothing Hakai could do to stop it. The wraps of pure heat began to wrap themselves over Hakai's body, attaching onto him like napalm over a human body, wrapping him as wild screams could be heard from within the cloth. Second was the bolts that came down, piercing through the cloths rather simply and attempting to slice into critical points of Hakai's body. Finally... was the final step. Bankin.

The large black box would descend upon Hakai's body from the sky, flattening an area of one square mile in nothing but darkness. It seemed as if Hakai was completely sealed. But was he?

"We are not done, we will not be crushed."

Upon crushing down upon the location, smoke would pore out over each corner and area of the cube, cracks beginning to shoot throughout the black cube crushing on top of Hakai. The dust accumulated had obscured vision, but the cube had actually not properly touched the ground. Rather, exerting a wild amount of smoke, Hakai was holding it up with his smoke alone. The Steel Vizard was leaning over, bending forward as the smoke was the only thing separating the cube from touching his back. As the cracks shot up, the cube would suddenly shatter and dispel into nothing but reishi in the air. As soon as the kido dispelled, a wild and intense scream could be felt from Hakai as a shock wave of sound was sent out from the scream he let out alone, blood began to trickle down the back of his throat he was screaming so loud.

"URRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

The two previous steps for the kin had been protected against by Hakai filling a thin-layer of smoke between the cloth and his skin, just enough to keep the damage from the piercing nails light. By the time the cube descended upon him, the nails and covering cloths had been disintegrated off of him, yet still injured quite notably. As the cube shattered, Hakai could be seen standing in the middle breathing moderately as sweat dripped down his forehead and he spat out blood.

"Our turn."

From up above Zin, Hakai had managed to accumulate a massive sum of smoke to float, remaining there for a duration of time until needed. From here, the smoke would not move right away - instead, it would shoot intense vibrations down upon the Yuudeshi's location. This wouldn't aim to kill, no, rather it would aim to make the ground below ripped up and completely tear up the floor, ripping up dust and making the floor collapse in on itself before shooting down the smoke into it. The smoke would fill the hole and begin to tunnel deeper, then suddenly shoot across. If one was to look into the hole, they wouldn't see the smoke - simply darkness at the bottom. There was a plan behind this, but it was in Hakai's mind to be emerged from later. If everything went well, it would appear as if Hakai was simply trying to attack Zin.

However - surprisingly, Hakai did not do a follow up assault. Rather he stumbled forward as the blood leaked from his mouth a tiny bit more, his dark skin continuing to walk through a flurry of flames and shrugging it off like nothing. Rather he would drop all hostility within himself and shift all his attention into defense and sincerity. He'd walk right up to Zin, standing a good two metres away simply looking at him into his eyes, his body being held up fine, but between the two of them? Hakai looked like the one who took the most of the beating. So as he stood there and looked deep into the fiery red eyes of his opponent, Hakai spoke softly and slightly pulled the mask off his face, resting it just to the side of his face - eyes remaining orange and menacing. "I don't know what I'm doing, Zin. What am I doing? I'm holding onto past like an idiot. I know it's ridiculous. I don't even have any reason to hate you anymore. I've changed. Yet I fight... maybe I'm angry, maybe I'm stupid. But... what am I fighting for? His arms would hang by his side, fists slightly curled up, finger nails digging into his palms. He had to stay cautious here, he didn't know whether Zin would continue attacking or if he would indulge in this chance to listen. All his energy was pushed into defending his body in case of a surprise attack.

"I'm angry. I lost my wife... I... I don't expect you to listen. I just needed to tell someone who once cared for me like family, even if he doesn't anymore." Stopping all motion, his face would look to the floor... silence.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 am

Artist: GoRA×GoHands - Song: At SKool #1 - Word Count: 2500
Well...that was unexpected. Through all of the fist, from all of the explosions and all of the words exchanged between the two combatants; Zin hadn't expected Hakai to simply stop like that. There was a sense of relief, that maybe, just maybe, things didn't have to be escalated to that point and perhaps he was finally listening to the depths of reason. Of course, he had to be cautious of such a thing, as Zin was more than ready to begin his next assault if he were sneak attacked; but for now he'd have hope that The Monsuta was above that. Taking note of the vibrations slamming down on his body, he'd make a dull reminder inside of his head to deal with it if this was indeed a farce. For now, all The Vizard King could do was let out a heavy sigh as steam escaped his lips. Placing his mask to the side, the immense fiery glow within Zin's eyes started to fade and he to would stare his student with his own eyes much as Hakai did for him as he was speaking these words of remorse to him.

"You don't know what you are fighting for? Then it's all the more futile to continue down this path. Let us put an end to this senseless fighting. There is...no point in continuing this fight anymore. My only goal, motivation and will throughout this entire battle, nay, this whole war was to simply to get you to see the directionless pattern you were heading in. The others who were dragged into this hold no concern for me, much as the same on your end. We are two kings in our own land at this point and we have come to this compromise here. I was prepared to take your life, just as much as I was ready for my own life to end here. Through the destruction of what you stood upon, I believe my victory is all the more clear and the path to recovery can begin for you. There is still time to change things, so let it...go."

With each word that Zin uttered, there was nothing but the most sincere of tones. Every breath, every sentence; all of his talking held no sense of deceit, anger or any sort of negative emotion. These were spoken from the heart and it was all he had desired as his teacher. What was the point in going on with this fight if the primary objective had already been completed? There simply was none for either of them at this point and it was merely nothing more than beating a dead horse at this point. Therefore, the shackles of their bondage were no longer needed and Zin felt it was time to unleash the cage they were entrapped within.

Closing his eyes, a great burst of internal energy suddenly surged outward from The Vizard King; one even Hakai may potentially need to briefly brace himself for. All around the vicinity, Zin's aura could be felt as an explosion of immense crimson light soon smashed against the entire city radius and smashed directly into the barrier keeping the two of them contained. In a matter of moments following this, ripples within the cities skyline began to appear until, with a massive boom that could be felt throughout a good deal of Australia, the shield holding these two Kings had been devastated in this sudden release of power.

Following this event, it seemed as if the flames that had once devoured the city were all but a faded memory as they dissipated at the same time as the barrier's destruction. The air within the city cooled, the redness within the heavens faded and soon nothing but clear skies for miles on end could be seen as the sun shined down upon the Master and Pupil. In this state, even if Zin was sneak attacked from behind, such a feat would be extremely hard to do given the unleashing of such monstrous energy that was and is radiating around The Yuudeshi. Pointing his finger at the likes of Hakai, The Vizard King pointed in the opposite direction as he had a worn down and tired expression embed deep within his eyes.

"I understand full well what the lost a loved one is like. I experienced it myself when someone very dear to me had passed away so many years ago." Pausing for a few moments, recollections of Iori Sugiura danced within his mind as he played the imagery that occurred when he received news of her death so many centuries ago. It was as if someone had stabbed him in the gut, removed his entrails and bred the worse kind of sorrow for a man to go through. 'Twas even more bizarre to hear of the tale of Iori's rebirthed ghost in the form of a Guardian Beast that his elder brother, Shadin Yuudeshi, had met many months ago prior to this. Recalling these events, even within this damned situation, there was still a chance for change as whatever that...thing....was seemed to have altered his beloved companion so much compared to the day she ultimately died. So perhaps the same could occur with Hakai; given that the death of his old self could give birth to a new enlightened, awakened and matured Hakai. Another lesson from master to student to be learned.

"You are also misunderstood in the assumption that I care not for you. Do you really believe I'd be fighting in this war if I hadn't the single shred of concern for your well being? You were the only reason I had begun this long drawn out battle. To pit our kingdoms, our wills and the foundations in which we stood upon was the ultimate meaning of this fight. You knew it, and I know it as well. What is left now in the ashes of this battle is nothing more than understanding, compassion and empathy. You cling to past because it's all you know, with the destruction of that, you are left with nothing more than a boarden horizon to look forward to in the future."

Holding out all of his right hand after finishing those honest intentions, a gentle flame soon took shape in the form of a sphere within Zin's palm. If Hakai were perceptive, he'd realize there was no hostility or real force behind this blaze within The Vizard's grasp. Instead, this was the collective will of himself and Nometsu's structured into a ball of fire. Showing no signs of aggression in his body language, nor spiritual energy, he'd release it and turn it into a wave of soft flames to bathe Hakai's entire body within; going on to spread for miles on end as the entirety of the area they fought in was soon being restored well enough after that through The Yuudeshi's sheer will. After a few moments, this flame would dim and Zin would go on with his exchange with Hakai:

"Now you can leave your hatred in the past where it belongs, now you don't have to be shackled to it anymore. Through the walls which you've vested your empire on, these flames wish to burn it down to the ground to give birth to something more... resolved. There are things in the future worth living for: both for you and for me. Don't get so caught up in the past that it destroys your chances of happiness in this life."

Behind Hakai, a vast of darkness started tearing open until eventually a garganta had taken root. Where did this blackened portal lead to? The Monsuta base connected deep within the depths of The Kokuryuteshi's barren deserts. How did Zin know the coordinates to such a place? The answer was rather simple. Many centuries ago, he himself took part in the battle to try and save Kin Iramasha from the clutches of Ender grasp; venturing into the land that would otherwise be known as The Kokuryuteshi's Realm. Still having pieced together the knowledge of such a place throughout his many years of living, combined with his expert skills in crafting such gateways, it was a difficult task to get past the barriers in the way, but he was ultimately able to connect these worlds for Hakai to escape a few miles away from the Monsuta's home.

"There are still others in your life now that are worth trying to find a new reason for. We may live on opposite sides of the fence, but the fundamentals are all the same. You have all the power you have to mold yourself into whatever it is you desire in the face of this defeat. You are free to live your life as you want, and free to change the tides of that which you rule as a fellow Vizard King. Take this opportunity to become stronger, to become wiser and to face me again when you've realized what it is you want to fight for."

Walking over to Hakai, Zin would have his hands held high above his head as to show that he really was not going in for an attack. After a few moments, if allowed, the likes of The Vizard King would embrace Hakai within a quick hug as the likes of Nometsu could be felt within him as well at this very moment. Hence, as he would begin to speak, the two of them started to speak as one as their voices intermixed with each other.

"You've done us proud. Sure, the pathway to such an understanding was harsh and destructive, but even in this state you've made us so pleased. It takes a truly strong person to understand their mistakes, to learn from them and to stop when you've gone too far. But, not only that, you've seem to have become more capable overall. Leading the likes of a mass family like the Monsuta, building your own dynasty with your own bare hands and becoming strong enough to fight us on equal footing. These are feats, accomplishments and goals you've met that have made our teachings all the more potent within you. Have you not realized it? Throughout the duration of this fight, you've even been able to fight on par with the two of us. That more than speaks volumes for how far you've come as our student."

Slowly releasing the grip of their hug at that point when he had finished speaking, there was nothing but a humane smile that crept across his lips as Nometsu and Zin showed their mild loving nature to the likes of The Steel Masked Vizard before them. What else was there to do now? It was time to simply let him grow his wings and go on from this point. This lesson...this fight...this clash was probably the most important thing in the past two hundred centuries to bestow upon his fellow pupil. The gift of freedom, the gift of freewill and the gift of starting anew.

"Now, with this change, we will leave you to deal with it as you see fit. Should you try to pursue this battle still, there is no helping that, we'll be sorely disappointed, but...we will still bare that pain. However, we have faith that you'll be able to take these lessons we've built into your foundation and come back to face as a much stronger man than you are now. Understand that we still love you very much so, you still have so many others that feel the same way and that this is not the end of the road."

Having said that, The Vizard King could be seen as descending to the Earth below as they stood upon one of the tallest buildings in the city; taking a glance towards the likes of Australia as they felt the effects of this war ten fold now that their focus was diverted to the surrounding areas. Glancing at the skies above them, it was a rather bizarre thing to see his brother, Shadin Yuudeshi, spread this dome throughout the entirety of Australia. It must've meant that things were becoming more critical than he thought and this would be confirmed further as he paid attention to the likes of the Magnum of Existence coming into formation far off in the distance. Sucking his teeth, he knew he may have to deal with that pesky thing himself if he were able to move on from here. There was definitely going to need a sense of regathering within his own men as he detected the likes of all of these announcements, all of these fighters and all of the collective forces clashing in Australia.

Therefore, branching into the connection of the Yuudeshi Network through the mental link he and Shadin shared, an announcement from the king was going to be had on this day: "Sorry, for making you all do the dirty work. Never once as my reign of King have I taken much action, eh? I suppose it's only fair, that in light of all that, I'd stand up to the masses on this day to give my stance on this war. My men, my friends, my family, my allies, my enemies; all those who fight on this day....be sure to put the ashes of this regime out. In your fights, in your battles...put an end to such clashes in a meaningful way.

Bring conclusions to these dispute, end monsters of the past and move on with your life after these brawls. In this war, bring everything that has haunted you to the surface....and absolve from you once and for all. In the battle among Kings, that is the meaning of our fight: to put our kingdoms, our subjects and wills against each other and to make the other submit to our understanding so that new life can begin in the ashes of defeat. Feel the waves of change surge within you and let this be your guide.

I haven't much else to say, for my actions have done more than enough as Vizard King."

With that announcement broadcasted over the depths of Australia to all of his allies, all of his foes, all of his friends and to all of the family in the Yuudeshi Clan; Zin would pull out a cigarette from his pocket, sit down on the ledge of the building he stood upon and ignite the smoke with a mere flicker of his spiritual energy. Inhaling and exhaling, he'd stare upwards the sky to see what would come of all of this.....would it be for the better, or it would be for the worse? Would Hakai learn from this, or would it turn him into a monster? There were many unanswered questions in his mind and only time would tell if anything he said or did had any sort of effect on the world, on it's people and wills of all those in this war.

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:47 am

Artist: Shinsekai Yori - Song: Lenikearu (Instrumental)

So much had changed. The shifting of attitudes, the very air that the two kings stood within had changed from a hostile nature to a docile one. With the radical change of air pressure, the flames exerted from his opponent instantly being extinguished upon the sudden revelation of Hakai... much had changed in the span of a few seconds. The Monsuta King's mind had shifted from an intense battle attitude to one that was ruled and controlled simply by pure emotion, coming to his senses and realising that this entire thing was beyond any of their trivial matters. In the end, Hakai was not the same person as he was hundreds of years ago. When he first established the Monsuta, there was much more pressing matters at hand -- aiding the likes of Shadow Fall and Kokuryuteshi in their fights, but ultimately their grudge was against the Vizard Corps and Zin Yuudeshi. Now all of that had come to a halt, along his journey, Hakai Chikara had lost his way. He had lost all sense of why he continued this fight. Life was too short and free to carry around luggage like that everywhere you went. Because of his wife, The Destroyer believed that she had changed him a lot. Before meeting her, he was a man riddled with plagues of anger, sorrow and revenge. What was the point of it all? At least, that's what Hakai thought upon meeting Mizore. Why hold this grudge? It lead him no-where.

Yet despite all this radical change that was occurring within the Monsuta King's body, there was nothing but pure radiance shining off from the other vizard, Zin Yuudeshi. As the pulses of pressure came off him, Hakai gritted his teeth for a moment, hair and clothes blowing wildly in the burst of sudden reiatsu that was shot off. Climbing through the air and crashing against the barrier Tsubasa had earlier set up, flames would engulf the sky, the shards of what once was a barrier falling and then dissipating into nothing. Viewing this spectacle, Hakai looked down back to his former opponent, looking intently at him as his mind was still fluttered with emotions and intense thoughts. The Monsuta leader looked on carefully, listening to the words Zin had said rather closely. He didn't want to hurt him any more. Yet as he spoke, it was as if Hakai had done nothing wrong. Welcoming Hakai's emotions and words with open arms. In the end, the Yuudeshi was right in his words. The path that the Chikara had set himself down was a directionless one, pointless in terms of a futile vengeance. Keeping his body limp, he would stumble forward a few bounds, his knees seemingly weak. The mask the covered his face had now faded away into thin air, strips of reishi flickering off every now and then.

"There is no point... no point in continuing this fight. I came here with the idea that I would destroy you, or that you would destroy me once and for all. That was the impression I held here. Yet... it turned out quite different. I thought this would last longer... like each of us destroying each other over and over again... I must have been wrong. My mind is fluttered, I'm surprised enough that you're listening to me at all. But let me get one thing straight..." A tiny smirk crossed his face before looking down then back up, a genuine smile then fluttering over his face. "Call this a victory if you wish, but you did not 'win'." He did not say these words in a hostile manner, more of a soft and cheerful way. Stopping all motion in his body, the dark skin that covered his body would fade away as the smoke that was stored underground in case of an assault was being drawn back into his body as well. The piercings in his face remained highlighted.

"My past... is all I know. I don't know how to go beyond that. I am lost in despair, my mind has been turned into a machine that follows battle. Maybe it's expected of me. Maybe it's because, in my youth, I was so erratic in nature. Tell me... Master, how do you forget the past? How do you let those emotions of past experiences go and allow yourself to break free?" His question would be generated towards Zin's past as well as his own, as they had gone through similar experiences of losing loved ones in their life, people whom they cared about more than their own life. "And... what of the Monsuta? I'm not that person anymore... I haven't been that person for a very long time. The person who was capable of leading such a place. Such a radical group of vizards. I've changed... I just... don't fit there any more." The words in which Hakai spoke were true. He was not the same person as before, and whilst his mind was very much still his own, it had been shaped and twisted since he last saw Zin. He was different. He felt a sense of loyalty to his group known as the Monsuta, but he also felt he had out-grown such childish and pathetic things. Many chances had become present right now, each one having the possibility of making new enemies in the process.

Gritting his teeth slightly, Hakai would prepare for Zin to make a move to assault Hakai once more. As he got closer and closer, Hakai closed his eyes and waited for the punishment to come. Yet... it didn't come. The pain he was prepared to face never showed itself. Rather than being met with a painful punch or hit, he was embraced with a warm hug. A hug that wrapped around his entire body, not only the embrace of Zin giving comfort to Hakai... but that of Nometsu would also show their loving attitude towards the Steel vizard. Eyes widening, tears began to well up in the black eyes of the vizard, streams of clear water began to trickle down his face, tears beginning to soak the shoulder of Zin's shirt, arms wrapped around the back of the Yuudeshi. The hug itself was filled with emotion, he could feel the warmth let off by both Nometsu and Zin. "I'm sorry... Zin... I failed you."

Once these words were spilled out, the piercings embedded throughout Hakai's body would begin to glow in an immense white light, piercing all darkness that surrounded. Every corner, every single detail for miles on end would be illuminated from Hakai's own body. In a sudden flash, this white light would disappear without warning when suddenly... all of the light disappeared. It was gone within the blink of an eye. Before one could even notice, and as the hug and words finished from Zin, the body of Hakai would have taken a new form. Covered in a red cloak around his neck and upper chest, there would be a dark red flowing cape attached to it, dragging behind his body. Under this coat would now be a pure black outfit, the long sleeved shirt also being quite closely attached to his skin. The black pants would also be the same material and exact tint, whilst a glove on his left hand would be coated in gold plating. On his skin, no piercings could be seen at all. His Zanpakutō... had taken it's form in the shape of his left handed glove, with the gold plating.

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Z5mA14N

This new appearance would come as a surprise to any and all within the area, even Hakai himself. As he let go of the hug, he would survey his body, the tone of his skin, the piercings that were gone. He looked around, running his fingers through the soft black hair that he now wielded - taking in the essence of this new body. He didn't understand it, but one thing came to mind. His mind had changed. Due to this radical change of emotion, Hakai had begun to learn his true place in this world. With this change, with the wild new appearance... perhaps... perhaps he could start a new. He could leave his old life behind, his past, his emotions... It was an opportunity granted to him by his own emotions and personal revelation. A new appearance to signify new life. He could grow once again.

As Zin descended upon the tall building over the city of Adelaide, Hakai had followed suit. Still getting used to how this new body was working, Hakai had looked back and stared straight at Zin -- the garganta linking this realm to the K-world realm opening as he did so, viewing his former master sitting upon the edge of the building, a smoke in his mouth and illuminating the sky. "... Should we meet again... think better of me, Zin. I hope I will do you proud." The tone of Hakai would still be rather deepp, but it would hold a friendlier tone, rather than an arrogant and emotional one. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, he'd look towards the garganta and step into it, a blue reishi platform appearing around his feet. The garganta would close behind him, as a small smile crossed his face.

"A new beginning, huh?"

[EXIT THREAD]

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Circle Ends & The Kings Of Hollowed Blood Raise Their Blades: Begin The Clash Against  Wills; HAKAI VS ZIN BEGINS!  [Adelaide] [Australia War Event] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Artist: Yu Yu Hakusho OST - Song: At Tatakai no Hate - Word Count: 2262
"Victory? Oh no, this is nothing more than a continuation. What you've shown here today is proof enough that you are strong enough to fight the likes of myself on a equal playing field. You've proved your strength today on this battlefield and I'm very much proud of you for doing so, Hakai. Therefore, we can conclude that this little ol' match-up of ours will be nothing more than a draw. I care nothing about the results of the other battles going on here at the moment, as I'm assured you feel the same way; but the war that was waged in this town, the clash that was had on this day between the two of us still draws on. I know that next time we meet, you'll have found the inner strength within to show me new things. I sense a great power growing within yourself and it's going to explode to the surface soon enough after you horne it. You've allowed the winds of change to overcome you, morph you and soon your spirit will blossom and ascend you to a higher version of yourself. Just you watch."

Hearing all that had echoed out of his pupil's mouth, the cigarette from Zin's mouth had faded into nothingness as it felt like his actions, intentions and words had finally broken through Hakai's rough exterior and a lasting impression was made on his beloved student. It brought him a heavy sense elevation, satisfaction and relief to understand that his efforts were not in vain. Thus, there was no longer a need for violence. The last of The Vizard King's mask had broken, crumbled and soon turned to a burst of flames before giving way to a ash cloud. In a swift fashion, the once skyrocketing levels of spiritual energy that had radiated from The Yuudeshi's being had all but faded as the conclusion of this battle was finally reached. Now all that was left to do was listen further to the questions his student posed to him as he finally started coming to terms with what had occurred, who he is internally and directing him towards a new path with the question The Steel Vizard King had posed to him.

"You shouldn't forget the past, Hakai Chikara. There is no point in trying to erase what has been done, nor is there a point in trying to viciously live in your history either. Instead, accept it for what it is and move on from it. Those experiences are important because they are what molded you, allowed you to grow from these mistakes, understand the pains of life and eventually help progress you to an awakened self as you learn to overcome these difficulties, hurdles and hardships that life bestows upon you. If you were unable to bare the weight of such a thing, I doubt you'd be standing before me now as my equal; for you would have dissipated in strength long ago, but something inside of you insisted on fighting and clawing it's way to the surface to be where you are. now."

Taking a moment to pause, a soft smirk beamed across The Crimson Haired Vizard's face as he decided to take his own advice. Remembering the likes of Iori, the training he underwent to unlock the Yuudeshi Drive, the pains of World War Three and everything that had accumulated to this point; it was best to come to terms with his place in the world, the events that had transpired and allow the mark of this battle to let Zin himself finally move on. Thusly, something clicked within the Vizard King; urging him to make a return to Karakura Central once the harshness and savagery of the Australian War had drawn to a close. It was time to return to his own family, return from the depths of the shadows and no longer live in the shades of his histories enigma as well.

Exhaling a heavy sigh when the likes of Hakai mentioned his position in the Monsuta, nothing but the rub of his head could be invoked as a response to such a thing. They truly were in similar places on the opposite sides of the coin. This was the first time in ages that The Yuudeshi had decided to take action in the Vizard Corps; so to say he was absent is the understatement of the year when it came to his status within the opposing Vizard Organization. Thus, there was nothing left for him to do but speak utterly from the heart to steer Hakai in the right direction with this sense of uneasiness about his own foundation.

"You don't have to lead forever, Hakai. If you feel you need time to seek what your heart desires, step back, breathe and let someone else take the flame onward. I'm in a similar position myself with the Vizard Corps. Hehehe, honestly, I haven't made any sort of action as King of Vizards until this day. So it seems we'll both have to reorganize that in which our organizations stand for, no? If you feel the winds of change taking over your soul, than it may also be in your best interest to simply redefine what the Monsuta stands for. We are in wild times these days, and this is the Winter of Rebirth. The flame within my own spirit burns intensely from the warmth of your valor meshing against will. It's awakened me, made me realize what is important and that I have to return to my own family at this point instead of being so...distant...on this quest I've soley been focused on the past two years. It's time to put our powers to use, our minds to work and wills to reality as we mend the wrongs of our past and move onward with our future, Student."

Once finished uttering those words caution, experience and foresight to the likes of his beloved student; the eyes of The Yuudeshi were overflowing with tears, but these weren't tears of sadness. No, far from it in fact. There was nothing but a smile across The Vizard's face as he pat Hakai on the back to reassure him that everything would right. "A Failure....? I guess we're both in the same boat. You can't take the fall for the failings of your master, Hakai. There are many paths, options and choices we could have made to make this better; but yet, as the chips shatter around us, this is where we are. In my viewpoint, from my perception, you haven't been unsuccessful in my eyes. You've achieved so much in your life, you've amassed so much strength; you just needed to be awaken and I'm so very happy you were able to wake up from that nightmare you were devoured in. We both have had our shortcoming, but today....today.....we make amends....we move on from it....and as I've stated so many times, let us...let go...and look to the future."

Slowly stepping back from the likes of the Monsuta Leader, there was nothing but reddened eyes from the tears which were shed in the wake of such a beautiful metamorphosis. Viewing the light of change envelop Hakai's body, the inward transformation soon pushed itself to the surface and it appeared that his cherished student was being reborn before his very eyes. In a matter of moments after that tearful hug, a new man was standing before the likes of the Yuudeshi and he couldn't feel more proud that the change he was trying to awaken within Hakai had finally come to a boiling point and reach the surface at long last.

Being unable to do anything else but watch his student drift off into the vastness of the blackened Garganta, this was his time to make the final words until these two met again: "Know that I am not disappointed in you. In the end, you've achieved awakening in yourself I had long desired to see. It's up to you, at this point, what you'll do with it. So you've made the likes of myself and Nometsu very proud on this day for being able to overcome your despair, think outside of yourself and move on with your life. For not only have you destroyed the wall that had kept you from your progression, you've melted the structures within our hearts keeping us from moving forward as well. Thanks to your fight and overcoming the difficulties before you, the heart that beats within us feels it's time to proceed onward. So I thank you, Student, and I look forward to the man you've become. Nay, The King you've become. For on this day, you've unlocked the right to call yourself one of the fellow Vizard Kings of our race. So I bask in your aura, King Hakai, and anticipate the day our two kingdoms collide once more." Having echoed those words out to his student before he left, he gave nothing but a thumbs up and a smile as the years on his face soon dried and in a flash: it was all over.

(CHANGE SONGS HERE)

Having a slightly more stern expression come across his face, it was time for another announcement to be made to tell everyone the state of affairs with what just went down in Adelaide: "In the ashes of Adelaide, a new king emerges from the rubble. For all throughout the lands to know, a new crown has been molded in the flames of our battle. Having been reborn into a new soul, I, The King of Vizards, proclaim Hakai Chikara as The Next Vizard King to run alongside myself. In the war for Australia, our kingdoms have been forged and our paths set in stone. Our battle has concluded in a draw and the rights for sovereignty has been obtained for the likes of The Steel Masked King.

Therefore, I do not claim this land for the likes of The Yuudeshi Clan, The Yayjuu, Vizard Corps or Monsuta. Nay, this is going to be the city which was forged between Master and Student. In the wake of Adelaide's clash, I claim the metropolis's rights of control to the likes of myself and The Second King of Vizards, Hakai Chikara. I stand alone on this day, and I will exit this battle alone. That is my will as King. While the reinforcements from my organization are on their way here, the rights and deeds to this city solely belong to the likes of the Vizard Kings."

There was waves of shock following the announcement of that message. Many on both sides weren't sure what to make of this message as it sounded like The Yuudeshi meant every word of what he spoke. After all, if neither of their forces entered the city, and if each concluded the battle as a draw: then the logical conclusion in The Vizard King's mind was to share equal partnership of this city with the likes of Hakai Chikara. Of course more detailed documents and laws would be written into existence as time progressed, but for now he was going to stand by this ruling.

"If anyone wishes to contest this ruling, then you will either have to go through myself, The Steel King or our followers to overrule this. I care not what others think of this decision, as we've come to a satisfying conclusion on this war and the foundations of which the old Hakai has crumbled to give rise to a new king on the horizon." Now turning his attention to the likes of the direction where the Magnum of Existence was, nothing but a stern expression soon exploded across the depths of The Yuudeshi's face.

"Lastly, for those doing combat in the likes of Melbourne, I'll give you this one warning: should the blood of my daughter be shed, I will spare no expense to kill The Rosary of Despair, The Phoenix King, The Demon Queen, The First Quincy, The Primera Espada and The Mad Doctor if her life is put to an end today. Therefore, I requesting that she pulls out of that city or one of you beings teleport her out of the city. If Jetta is able to safely exit out of the battle through her will or one of you kind beings teleporting her out of that city, then that will be the end of it and I shall not raise my hand against your order. You can have the city. But if you fail to comply, I will hunt you individually, I will find you and I will kill you."

At this point, the sternness in Zin's voice was like a gruff storm; shedding any sign of his once gentle hearted nature and becoming extremely honest in his wording. No, he did not desire to do such a thing, but on this day he would not tolerate the lost of his first born daughter and was willing to slay the world at large if such a fate should befall her.

"Therefore, I am ORDERING my daughter to exit that battle at once if you can still hear my voice. You've more than stretched your stay and it's time to leave. This war has waged on long enough, and the end is near for both sides. Let us end this already." And with that, he'd cut off his communication; having a burst of reddened flames explode throughout his body so that he took off like a flaming star into the sky, giving orders to the Yuudeshi Network to envelop this city within a barrier and protect it from any further conflict.

The Vizard King....was moving.

[EXIT AND END THREAD]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum