Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Orange
Orange
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0/0fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Empty fangor deathstorm [W.I.P]

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 pm
Human Template

General Information

Name:Fangor deathstorm (often called fang)

Overall Appearance

Personality:

Appearance:A white kid that usualy wears black pants, black shoes,short black hair, and black collared t-shirt. He has dark red eyes. When his power is on he has black or dark red markings. His markings can only be seen by someone that can see spirits.
Height: 5 feet and 7 inches
Weight:120 pounds

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance: Markings on skin.
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities:the trick to shadows is that when you create a shadow object the shadow has a shadow.The shadows shadow allows the shadow to be in the sun.but because its in the sun it isn't completely black and is never invisible. It is gray. Fang can create Creatures and weapons.On his body he has markings that are black. he cant create anything that's bigger than the shadow it came from. at night the limit is almost endless.Nothing created can be part of his body.When he creates it builds from below.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance: He turns into a shadow person except with faint red marks. If he covers the markings and is in a shadow he is invisible.

Power Development Stage 2 Abilities: He can create creatures or weapons as part of his body. He also has faster speed and strength. His marking can be used to store creations. He can unleash shadow blasts.
Background/Role play Sample

Background: Naming fang Fangor wasn't his moms idea. His dad thought it was a great idea. when he grew up his teeth were fang like. His dad could see spirits. His dad also knew fang could because he saw Fang playing with a spirit of a dog when fang was 3. His dad was the best to him.

Fang had a friend named Billy. Billy was a son to a runaway soul reaper. Billy had spirit power. because of billy fangs power got more unlocked and fang had spirit power of his own. but it was hidden away. Billy unlocked it accidentally.

Roleplay Sample:Tom or Tomas was a killer. he killed all evil. He was a true man. He shot bully's to mass murderers. anyone that didn't fit his opinion of good or normal and wasn't evil at all survived.
"give me your lunch money!" shouted the bully who was holding the 1st grader. He had a gang of about five people.
"NO NO HAW" shouted the 1st grader. Tomas was walking down the street. he saw it happen he pulled out his pistol. He took aim and fired. the 1st grader was the only one that survived.

Tomas his the bodies society shouldn't know that there was a guy killing evil. Cops get jealous was his response to his followers. Tomas had a army a clan of pure people. Tomas was walking on a roof sniper in hand. He looked for a wrong doer. It was exactly midnight.there were people wearing black about to enter a bank. Tomas sniped them off quickly. No one saw it coming. he went over to the bodies when he realized they were cops wearing black uniforms. Tomas was no longer pure. he shot himself.

Last edited by Fang on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 11 times in total
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0/0fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Empty Re: fangor deathstorm [W.I.P]

Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:26 pm
Im sorry but you need at lest two paragarh of Personality a few lines isnt going to cut it
and explaing your powers a bit more

you cant be unheard

and you need more background

if anyone wants to judge or say aynthing else please go ahead

fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] XmGUKMS
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue7380/100fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm
You can be unheard, as long as we can sense his reitsu. Also, you can't make anything out of shadows, make it something a bit more specific, such as animals, mecha, etc. Also, if he's a shadow, then you wouldn't be invisible unless you hide inside of a shadow~

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue7380/100fangor deathstorm [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:46 pm
Woah, woah, woah! Denied!

1) Personality needs to be 2 paragraphs
2) Personality needs to be one paragraph and/or a picture\
3) Background...THAT'S. NOT. A. BACKGROUND. You have to write about their childhood, how they gained their powers, etc.

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum