Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Empty |U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E}

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:51 pm
Light up your fingers! Let's get writing!

Hey everybody, what's up?

It's JJ, here with a flash and a proposal for everyone. I presented this idea to Frost a while back and decided that now would be a good time to implement it.

Basically, the foundation of all battle threads is Me vs You, or Us against Them. However, what I propose is something more than that.

I propose Me and you vs him/her and him/her.

So what exactly is the Universal battle? Well, the Universal Battle is a thread vs a thread. The quality of a thread, that is. Two groups of people decide to have a thread battle, and then both try to produce the best thread that they possibly can. Then there is a voting phase where members elect the one that they feel performed the best. That is the long and short of it.

Example: Bob and John decide to do a Universal Battle with Tim and Kate. The time limit for the threads is set for 3 weeks. In those three weeks, Bob and John finish their thread and Tim and Kate get a good way through theirs. The members look through both of the threads, and then pick the one that they feel was the best written, quality wise; so in essence, the 'better thread'. Then, the winner gets a prize, and the loser also gets a prize for participating.

Now, this can be valid for both Battle threads and Social threads. However, the two should not mix, as both have their own elements that make them unique and valuable.

Extra Information:
1. You and your challenger must both post in the thread with corresponding information on names.
2. The only way NOT to complete the challenge is by abandoning the site or not posting in the thread for longer than 3 days.
3. No other persons than those listed in the challenge listings may be allowed to participate in the threads.
4. This is really a team operation; it's all about making fun, interesting threads. Being held up by things won't help move your thread along, and neither will conflict. Focus on the synergy to help you perform your best!
5. Everyone wins a prize who completes the Universal Battle by remaining active in their thread for the time limit. The first place will receive an enhanced/more intense bonus from the thread itself, a yen compensation, and some form of public recognition, and a mystery gift. The second place will receive yen compensation and a mystery gift.

Current Universal Battles: Fights
NONE VS NONE

Current Universal Battles: Social Activity
NONE VS NONE

Template for Submitting:
Code:
[b]Names:[/b]
[b]Challenge:[/b]
[b]Thread Summary:[/b]
[b]Quote:[/b]
Names: (What are the names of the members participating in the thread?)
Challenge: (What are the names of the members you are challenging?)
Thread Summary: (Give a basic run-down of your thread.)
Quote: (Fun quote pertaining to your thread!)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Empty Re: |U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E}

Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:38 am

«MOVING THIS THREAD TO NEUTRAL»

This is currently placed i n the wrong section of the Mission Board and as such I will be moving it to Neutral Missions until it's duration is over with. If there are any concerns, feel free to let me know them.

|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Empty Re: |U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E}

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 am
|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} Image354

I'm gonna go ahead and archive this thread into old missions.
It's pretty old and inactive.

|U|N|I|V|E|R|S|A|L| {B}{A}{T}{T}{L}{E} WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum