Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Empty Re: If this isn't Sketchy...

Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:43 am
»WATTO, JINSOKU«
-ワット 迅速-

He started to feel like he was just wasting his time now, this guy was just standing there reading his book while this chick was charging at him full force. Meh, if he wasn't going to do anything about this raging human then Jinn would, but he'd wait to see what this guys reaction was first.

The guy told the girl to look up so that she would see up his kimono and catch a glimpse of his jewels, but she didn't really pay any mind to what he said. I'm sure she felt the same way that Jinn did about being ignored. He watched the girl flail her way toward him soon enough she had synthesized two hand guns in her palms and began to load up a charge. The hell was this chick? some kind of super human or something? Whatever she was, she wasn't just some deranged human that attacked spirits, she had motive to what she was doing.

Jinn could remember when he was a human, he was aware of spirits and all of that, but could never sense or see them. Let alone try to perform attacks on them. She obviously was unaware of the abilities of past life-beings as if it weren't obvious that a human wouldn't be able to defeat them. However, he had never fought a human before, so he could very well just be in for a surprise.

"Found you." She concluded after leaping up into the air toward the other fella and then spinning around to be face to face with Jinn.

"What the..." Jinn blurted out, quite surprised by the girls ability already and she hadn't even done anything yet. Quickly he stowed his notebook and grasped his Zanpakutō's hilt and began to unsheathe it. Instead of attacking her with the blade right away, not wanting to harm a woman, he aimed to strike her with the pommet(the bottom of the hilt) of his blade. He was curious as to how durable she was and if he could push her back to reveal some space between the two of them. Whether he hit or she adjusted herself, there would at least be more space for him to make an attack after having his Zanpakutō all the way out of it's sheathe.
Watto, Jinsoku -Name
Shinigami -Race
Male -Gender
Character Link- x
Tier-4-1
Rank-Jūsanbantai- 5th Seat

If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Pociden
Pociden
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:09 pm

»Ace Marx«
»Vizard[4-3]«

Ace uncrossed his arm and stretched a bit. Ace hadn't had time to practice his fighting skills with his fists in a while and since this girl was coming towards him with full force, he thought this would be a good time to practice his Hakuda. A slight breeze began to blow and that's when he realized that this little girl had materialized two guns which produced a blast of chi. This give Ace a slight surprise as he thought this girl was just a reckless human who tried to attack spirits.

He saw her leap above him and kept her focus on him. That's when he saw her spin in the air and faced upwards. This surprised Ace and then remembered that this was a chi user. Ace wondered what was her objective of that and then realized she was able to spot Jinn by doing that. Ace grinned as he was about to see something that he hasn't seen yet.

"I knew that spiritual pressure was familiar. So she's a chi user eh? Don't remember a lot about chi users back when I was a shinigami. Hmm well a lucky day for me I guess since I get to see what a Chi user can do. And a crafty one at that." Ace thought.

Ace looked up and saw Jinn begin to pull out his Zanpakutō. Ace was wondering if he would be attacking him or would he be attacking her? That's when he remembered that Jinn did blurt out words of surprise and began to assume that Jinn would be focusing on her. Ace saw Jinn make his move and try to hit the girl with the hilt of his blade.

"Jinn was your name, right? Anyways if you want to see what this girl can do and push her to her limits, I suggest you actually attack her with your blade and none of that pansy stuff you are doing with you hilt." Ace said to Jinn. He leaned a bit to his right so that he could see the mysterious girl without the obstruction of Jinn. "And to you over there. Try not to die when fighting against this man. I still need to know your name so that I may actually have a conversation with you when this is all over. Or put it on your tombstone if you do end up dying. Anyways, good luck!" Ace said with a smile on his face and shunpoed a yard or two above them and pulled out his book and began to read, occasionally glancing to see how the fight was going.

»END POST«
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 pm
S_E you have one week to reply to this thread, or I will simply ask to have it archived.

If this isn't Sketchy... - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum