Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hex, The Precipice Girl Left_bar_bleue60/100Hex, The Precipice Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Hex, The Precipice Girl Empty Hex, The Precipice Girl

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:00 am
PLUS SPIRIT

Basic Information

• Name: Hex Noirzelf
• Titles: The Precipice Girl
• Affiliation/Rank: Rogue

• Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

• Appearance Picture: (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)

Personality

• Personality: (Please create two paragraph's of personality in this section of the app. Add things they like, traits, dislikes, hates or anything of this nature here)

Powers

• Powers:

Soul Capture

Hex has a peculiar ability triggers when her chain of fate comes into contact with a spirits. Firstly, she has the ability to constantly see chains even when they are masked under clothing or deliberately sealed away from view. Hex knows where it is and wont take her eyes off of them. This has caused her eyes to becomes swirled vortexes that often rotate in her sockets whenever she uses Soul Capture.

Secondly, Hex can combine her Chain with another. Usually from a plus, Hex takes their chain and attaches hers to it. This begins the process of entrapment that binds them to her soul. After a few seconds, her soul will connect with this spirit and utterly decimate its physical form into herself. Even though this is considered an ability that can destroy the fabric of a spirit, it is not considered an offensive tool that could be at all harmful to any spirit with a decent level of spiritual pressure.

After consuming her target, the spirit she steals becomes a utility that she can call upon by sheer willpower. By willing something to happen, she can cause multiple spirits she has captured to do it. For example: If she captured the soul of an average male, she could conjure his arm into existence as a floating entity to pass her a drink from the table to her hand. Then it would vanish from sight. On the other hand, she could aim to punch her enemy in the face but miss, conjuring the ghostly spirit fist of one of her victims to punch slightly offset and successfully strike.

By taking this ability and applying it differently to varied situations, Hex can become incredibly versatile and also somewhat threatening. If she had captured 50 Spirits, she could potentially cause all 50 to appear at once and bundle her target. This being risky, she could choose to simply have 50 arms appear, all punching the same target at a single instant from multiple angles. Her possibilities are endless so long as she has tools to use.

The difficulties of Soul Capture

Messing with ones soul comes with a great risk of disturbing their own physical existence. Hex is fully aware of this fact as she has felt the urge to tear her chest apart and become a bloodthirsty hollow on several occasions during her summonings. This unstable desire usually triggers when she is trying to accept a new spirit onto her chain.

Another issue is her limitations. Each spirit she tries to capture has a sort of value that fills her up to the point of bursting. This seems to go up to a metaphorical '50' where simple newborn Plus spirits take up a value of '1'. Eventually, using a very dangerous method, Hex would be capable of snagging more than simple plus souls, but Hollows and shinigami themselves, as well as anything with or without a chain of fate.

Capture without a chain

This isn't something Hex can do from the get go. It's dangerous and she knows it is possible but hasn't got the nerve to try it in case it kills her. However tests on very small hollows proved to work. Hex can take her chain and place it inside the hollow hole of a Hollow beast and connect through it to capture them. However, because there is no real receiving material, Hex can easily be overpowered if the Hollow is big enough. If Hex does manage to capture their spirit, she can summon them just like any other spirit but they will also have their powers in tact. Hex does wonder if using this on a shinigami would grant her similar benefits.

Background History

• Background: (Please create at least three paragraph's of background history for your character in this section.)

See Skill Sheet for More Information

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Roleplay Sample

• Roleplay Sample: (Please create a sample of how you role play in this section by either creating a RP sample with this character OR pasting something you have written in the past. If you have already made an accepted character, you need not go through this)

[quote]Alright, this should be fairly simple; with the new updates for the human's and their skill sheet, it seems like we've kinda left out a key demographic of said human's. That, of course, being the human's who's powers are based off of reiatsu. So, seeing as I have quite a few humans, most of which use reiatsu, and because I was already thinking about it, here's my idea for the Reiatsu using Human skill sheet.

Human Reiatsu Sheet
Power Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Energy Usage/Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Energy Resistance/Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Physical Augmentation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hex, The Precipice Girl Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Hex, The Precipice Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Hex, The Precipice Girl Empty Re: Hex, The Precipice Girl

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:55 pm
Hex, The Precipice Girl Mine_zps7a8ff608

Two weeks has elapsed. Carrying this to Archives, Post here if you wish to reclaim it.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hex, The Precipice Girl Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Hex, The Precipice Girl Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Hex, The Precipice Girl Empty Re: Hex, The Precipice Girl

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Archiving from Old WIP due to member inactivity.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread