Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ellifain's Upgrades Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Ellifain's Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Ellifain's Upgrades Empty Ellifain's Upgrades

Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:39 pm
  • Name Of Character: Ellifain
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10725-human-ziamichi-ellifain-the-glacial-shard-wip
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Purchased upgrades in The Cybermind.
    What Are You Upgrading:
    Towards the end of her childhood Ellifain received a Phantom Tech implant, specificly the Cyber Brain. In addition to granting her use of other Phantom Tech the Cyber Brain granted her superior processing capabilities, in addition to hacking, and improving her own unique abilities. Details can be found within the Phantom Tech section of Ellifain's application. In addition to the Cyber Brain implant Ellifain has since had a Cyber Eye model 2000 procedure done.
  • Any Extra Notes: Link for approved purchases.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ellifain's Upgrades Left_bar_bleue0/0Ellifain's Upgrades Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ellifain's Upgrades Empty Re: Ellifain's Upgrades

Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:39 pm
Ellifain's Upgrades Tumblr_mmuu181gYx1rij797o1_500
Everything's fine with me
Yep, this is all good with me. I'll give this my approval as well.

Ellifain's Upgrades Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum