Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
#LEADER Left_bar_bleue74095/100000#LEADER Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

#LEADER Empty #LEADER

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 am

#LEADER Photo

#LEADER Izaya31

Skills

GENERAL
- Durability:
- General Speed:
- Strength:
- Weapon Skill:

WILL
- Willpower/Determination:
- Mental Deduction:
- Pain Endurance:
- Focus:

RACIAL
- Archery:
- Hirenkyaku:
- Reishi Absorption and Manipulation:
- Tool Usages:

Perquisa:
Sonido:
Cero/Bala:
Hierro:
Regeneration:

NPC Template

Name:#Leader

Age: Unknown (according to Anon members, he might be over a thousand years old, but no confirmation)

Personality: #Leader, by statement of some Anonymous members, is relatively benevolent, despite the nature of his position. He tends to constantly smile, and to some, it's rather creepy, but to other's, they take it as a sign of comfort. #Leader seems to be optimistic, always talking about the upside to things. It is apparent that he is well-educated and highly-intelligent, based on multiple factors, such as his deductive demeanor that seems to see through most everything, as well as his multiple inventions and well-dealt situations where quick thinking was necessary.

#Leader has also been seen receiving physical abuse from other Anonymous members, in which he has shrugged off the attacks, partially due to his impeccably strong body as well as inability to feel. It has been noted that #Leader, in a past fight, has been attacked in the back of the head where it meets the neck, and as a result, his nervous system has been shut down. The tale was passed on from himself to his fellow members. #Leader seems to be fearless, as he has taken physical punishment as well as hopped into the fray of battle in which it would be seemingly impossible to return from.

#Leader seems to have a high processing rate, as he has been able to resolve bickering between all Anonymous members speaking at the same time, yelling to the point where some are inaudible. #Leader seems to be a father figure, caring for his members and nourishing them.

Tier: 0-4
If Applicable, Position: Leader of Anonymous
What Race: Hohl Arquero

Brief History: #Leader has always been the most mysterious amongst Anonymous, and even his fellow members know little about his past. What most know, is that he had personally gathered the members of Anonymous during his attempt to revive it. According to some of the first members of #Leader's new order, he was originally a quincy in a family of peasant surfs in the middle ages, and rapidly developed his skill as an archer, subtly embedding reishi into his normal arrows, becoming a famed archer within his country, as he could tear through several enemies with a single arrow. As it has been heard, #Leader had confronted a hollow, a gillian in fact, for the first time, and being confused, he instinctively shot it.

That act called several other gillians to him, as the particular arrow he had shot was beforehand infused with an incredible amount of reishi, which naturally would attract hollows. After running out of arrows, conveniently, the Gillians began to escape, using their gargantas to get away. #Leader however, had been right next to a garganta when it opened, and stupidly tripped on something, falling into it. Finding himself in Hueco Mundo, #Leader spent the next 60 years there, which would also allow his Reishi controlling skills to flourish, as Hueco Mundo was full of it.

As it is told, during his time in Hueco Mundo, to survive, he fed off of spiritual energy, and eventually, he ended up trying to eat actual hollows. He could feel how poisonous it was to his body, so he only took it in small doses. His body adapted, and eventually he could eat them normally (such a story of desperation...). #Leader at some point confronted an arrancar, and thinking that it was just a standard hollow, he tried to eat it.

From what #Leader has complained, he remembers little of what happened during the battle, but at some point, he realised that the arrancar was shouting out from within him. Overtime, the arrancar and himself blew over their anger with each other, and began to become acquainted. Eventually, they found each other to be somewhat enjoyable, and their relationship became more harmonious, and as such, #Leader's power had become refined and increased.

Much later in life (as the arrancar's affinity for extended life had in turn, actually extended #Leader's life), #Leader for some reason gathered members to form Anonymous, under the pretense that ¨Much is strange about the world. Some wrong, some perhaps right, but 1some may desire to obstruct our knowledge of what is right and what is wrong, or who is wrong and who is right. They want us to know naught of the actual workings of the world and it's societies, powers and information. But knowledge is free, thus, we at the least know one thing about rights and wrongs. 1They are wrong.¨

Of course, such a pure statement (if one could consider that pure) could simply be a facade, and even some of his fellow members might believe that to be so, they still trust him enough to lead them to a world where they would at least know if their morals were right or wrong. Of course, in their organisation, the ends would justify the means...

Associated Character: All Members of Anonymous

Basic Powers:
Speed: -subsonic no powers-
Strength: -weak without power's assistance-
Weaponry: -can use Quincy Bowand Arrancar's Zanpakutō; both superbly-
Durability: -can take gran rey cero and only be pushed back-
Reishi Control: -Highly skilled in this internally and externally-
Chi: -at most can make universal tools-
Crafstmen: -Masterful inventor-
Hirenkyaku -super sonic-
Blut -Highly advanced in it-
Cero -up to Cero Oscuras-
Bala -Even in base form-
Regeneration -Only when taking arrancar powers. Arrancar is regenerative type. Instant Regen for flesh wounds at most bone deep-

Reishi Color -Red-

SABLIER ‡ ETZEL

#LEADER 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anonymous

#LEADER Empty Re: #LEADER

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:05 pm
#LEADER Tumblr_mttnp3nEFG1s5hqv2o1_500

Gonna hafta stop you there skippy.
Okay first and foremost, that Izaya vibe is kinda.. like err. I dunno. It just feels too much like Izaya to be proper if you catch my drift. It's mostly the personality that's nearly alike; I'd suggest fixing a few things there.

Second; you're more then likely not getting that 0-tier since those are not handed out like candy. More pressing is the question of Chi; that's a human skill, which Quincies or any variant can't use. Also, I don't see much of why he managed to absorb an arrancar. You realize that amongst Hohl Acquero that Quincy Dominant/Arrancar inside are extremely rare? Cero was because he was a Ziamichi first I believe, and my own character Carmen is because her absorption skill was so high it happened at near death. You also don't label the dominant/submissive sides of the Hohl Acquero sub-species, so there's a few changes there. If you need more info, contact me via pm or get someone to give you my skype.

I'll be moving this to pending now.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:37 pm
Can you move this to WIP or something please? After discussing things with JJ, I believe it would be better to postpone making a 0 tier until I become more experienced in RPing.

#LEADER 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anonymous

Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:38 am
#LEADER Tumblr_mu4auewmGj1rvr5jyo1_500

Moving this thread for you via Aivee Mail!
Keep in mind what I said too when you edit this app. Although kinda surprised you talked to someone other then your checker o.O probs should talk to me next time? But anyways moved for ya.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:09 pm
Lol, sorry if that implied something. I was just talking to JJ about things in general, and I realised that since this is my first time RPing, I shouldn't get too ahead of myself and go for so many characters. I'm holding off on a few other characters as well

#LEADER 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
#LEADER Left_bar_bleue227620/999999#LEADER Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:33 pm
#LEADER Mine_zps7a8ff608

Two weeks have elapsed. Carrying this to Archives, Post here if you wish to reclaim it.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
#LEADER Left_bar_bleue30/100#LEADER Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:52 pm
moving to archives due to kanda clone
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
#LEADER Left_bar_bleue99999/99999#LEADER Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:48 pm

「MOVING OUT THIS THREAD」
I'm going to go ahead and move this back into unchecked applications to be reviewed upon request from S_E for wanting this character moved out of archives. If there is no check, then I will do it myself in a little while. So let the judgement begin.

#LEADER WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
#LEADER Left_bar_bleue25/100#LEADER Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 03, 2014 3:28 am
Moving to WIP as this isn't completed as stated by Latinwhatever.

#LEADER Sbb1I7e
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
#LEADER Left_bar_bleue17560/99999#LEADER Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:18 am
I see no progress in this app nor was i noted about it. Its been more than two weeks, so to archives.
Post in this thread when you need it to be moved back:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8315-save-me-i-was-archived

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum