Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lycaon
Lycaon
Starter Member

The First Day Empty The First Day

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Isao stood just inside the gates into the seireitei. He hadn't been outside the city since he became a Shinigami. With his past, he had spent a great deal of time both inside and outside of the seireitei. A somber expression covered the young man's face, his eyes slightly narrowed as he looked out at the rukon district. The breeze blew his light orange colored hair, the tail blowing to the right of his face. Now that he had accomplished his goal of becoming a full fledged Shinigami, he still had to join a squad, and he always had that ever remaining goal of making himself stronger and improving himself. Of course, now, he didn't really know what to do next, or, at least how to go about starting it.

The young Shinigami pivoted on his heel, moving back into the seireitei. At this point, he would just settle for finding something to do. He had already done plenty of training today, and thus far had failed to meet with anyone to speak of his advancement, or rather, his joining a squad in general. His Zanpakutō felt heavy on his waist, as if it were wanting to be used more. But, then, that would require him meeting people and battling them, or, going on missions in order to battle hollows. Either of which would likely require him already being a member of a squad. Which, he sadly wasn't yet. With a quiet sigh, he glanced up at the sky. "What should I do now, anyway?"
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Day Left_bar_bleue25/100The First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

The First Day Empty Re: The First Day

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:59 pm

((OOC: Kind of PG-13 here, but no big deal... You've watched the show you've seen this happen.))

Eliah strolled casually, on her way back to the gates of Soul Society. She took every step with a little bit of glee, ready to get back to her rack and sleep the remainder of the day away. Prior to her journey back to the gates, she was on a small mission given to her by one of the higher seated members. She wasn't too sure whether or not it was delegation because of another member's laziness or not, but she was just a tad bit more lazy than they were. So much so, she didn't even argue the fact of whether or not she could do. Shrugging it off she slumped her way off to the mission, seeing as it wasn't often she got asked to do anything. She needed to start making a name within her squad, but was often to lazy to do so. She had the potential but not the ethic to excel, which was something that definitely needed to be worked on.

The skies seemed to be pretty much clear as they usually were, boring ole Soul Society. The whether never really got bad, which was annoying as Eliah used to enjoy the rain and kicking around in the puddles. The sun beat down on her back as she walked toward the Seireitei wishing she was in her bed. She had come to realize why it was she didn't like actually doing tasks for anyone. It seemed as though fall was in full-effect now, but there was no way of really telling just walking through the streets of Rukongai. A slight cool breeze would pass through every once and a while, but that was about it.

Often Eliah would just go off and do her own thing, telling her superiors that she was scooping the areas for evidence of certain cases that were open at the time. She never really came back with any hard evidence except for things she made up on the spot, or plotted on her way back. I'm such a slack-ass she thought to herself as she shifted her arms up to her chest pushing against her body making her cleavage pop just a little bit more. Unintentionally, of course. In doing so she heard a faint whistle at her for her outstanding looks and coincidental over exposure of her breasts. With haste she turned her head and raised her brow as she spotted a group of males hanging out in a semi circle facing the road she was on. "The fuck you whistling at?" She inquired releasing her arms from her breasts and placing them on her wasting bending slightly at the waste, just enough so that they'd once again be aroused. The boys had their tongues out like dogs waiting for a biscuit. Their faces became full of blood and warm to the touch.

"Uhhh, nothing, nothing, we were just admiring a beautiful young lady!" One of the men announced raising up out of his chair and scratching the back of his head in innocence. Eliah hummed through thought realizing she was just adding to their thirst. She quickly stood upright causing her breasts to, yes, once again make the men blush as their jaws dropped to the ground from the buoyant bounce of her breasts. The man that was standing fell back into his chair and joined his friends in awe.

"Whatever, I don't have time for you creeps." Stating as she pivoted on her heel raising her right index finger in the air at them then swaying it back and forth in an "S" motion. "You boys can stare all you'd like, but you could never touch. Notice I said boys and not men, as no man would fall over like that over a girl like me, and it's always the same stuff from you guys. Get original." She lectured as she walked away her voicing fading to them with distance. She chucked the deuces and then dropped her index finger and continued on her stroll back home.

Upon reaching the gates they opened slowly as the giant let her in and smiled draping his head over her body to see if he could catch a glimpse of the goods. This was typical for her, and she was used to it. Usually she'd let things go unsaid, but when things start to cross the line, example being whistling at her or some other rude gesture then she'd cut in. It was expected for the way she dressed and she didn't mind the inappropriate compliments all of the time, just sometimes she did.

As the doors opened she could see a young boy walking in the distance ahead. She stepped inside of the gates as they came to a closed position. "Heyyy, you!" She shouted cupping her hands around her mouth in effort to gain the kid's attention. She began to jog in place to loosen up a little and then proceeded off to catch up with the boy slowing down letting her feet slam to the ground as if she had just finished a one-hundred meter sprint. "Whatcha doin'? I didn't see you outside the gates before, why are you walking away from them now?" Drilling the boy with questions, this wasn't typical of her, but it didn't look like this kid would be one to fall to the ground over something a minuet as looks. Plus, she'd thought it would be nice to have a little company for her walk back. At the least, she'd just nudge her way into this boy's business. Nothing wrong with making new friends!

((Not saying that she's not down to train, just leading into... fyi))

The First Day Sbb1I7e
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Day Left_bar_bleue30/100The First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:10 pm
Another day, Another Journey, Miaka’s mission had started to provide more challenges towards her as Tsui had now disappeared. She now took it among herself to now hold on to the family. She held on to her hope and determination, with it her resolved strengthen. She knew that she should join a squad soon as possible as the Gotei could assist her possibly in locating her family. She knew that power was something she required to locate and protect her family. He body showed the expression of seriousness she retained and when she spotted the same women that she had encountered before. This time she seemed to be squeezing her chest to show off to some male shinigami that seemed to be in the area. This annoyed and disgusted Miaka as the female was just toying with some males when she could have just ignored them and focused on a more important task. It didn’t help the males’ cases either as they were idiots mesmerized by her actions. They needed to at least get a backbone.

Miaka decided to walk up to familiar women but before she made it to her she ended up encountering another male and bombarding them with questions. Her questions seemed to be prying into the male shinigami. Miaka headed directly towards them to help stop the female from prying too deeply.

”what are you doing to this fellow shinigami bombarding him numerous questions shouldn’t you at least introduce yourself beforehand then allow yourself to slowly understand them. Pry to deeply too quickly and you might as well be scaring one away.”

Miaka turned to the male next and began to introduce herself to him. She wanted him to feel comfortable and to let him know that he had nothing to worry about.

”My name is Miaka Yazaki and I am currently the temporally the current head of the Yazaki Family. I am also a shinigami looking for a squad to join. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that you had not had too much of a hassle so far. Please understand that I am willing to help you if you need it. Do not be afraid to ask.”

Miaka has spoken softly and kindly while yet letting her seriousness come through so everyone could understand the stance she was taking while she spoke. She then turned once more to the female and sternly spoke to her

”Why do you have to be showing yourself off to the other members of your organization you need to be disciplined when in the presents of others and make sure that your showing off your best. You cannot be whoring around it is inapproate for one from the gotei. Our actions reflect the gotei and anything you do here is likely to be done outside this place. So take your job and postion seriously it is your duty to protect others and keep the flow of the world’s flowing in perfect balanced.”

Lycaon
Lycaon
Starter Member

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:49 pm
Isao's ears twitched slightly when he heard a woman's voice call out. "Hmm?" The young man tilted his head looking over at her. "Uh..." The young man's eyes widened when he caught sight of the woman approaching him. The attire she was wearing wasn't exactly conservative. Against his will, his eyes were fixated on her chest for a few moments as she approached. With the speed at which she was bounding towards him, the spheres simply refused to remain stationary for even a single movement. "I..." Isao began, distracted again by the woman's figure. Of course, he did manage to remove his eyes from their target, only to wind up taking her entire figure in. "Heh..." He muttered to himself, a quiet chuckle sounding as he again pivoted on his heel to face her. A slight blush crossed his cheek as she reached him and began speaking.

When she began speaking, his eyes fixated on hers, ensuring that he was as polite as possible, as his sense of honor dictated. The young man's orange hair blew gently in the breeze as he ran a hand through it again nervously. "Well, I'm not really doing anything at the moment. I'm just passing the time." Isao replied politely, lowering his hands to his sides as he straightened up his posture, a slight smile crossing his lips. "I don't leave the Seireitei much, honestly." A sudden thought crossed his mind as he reacted by widening his eyes slightly, a grin crossing his lips as his eyes closed. "Hehe, I should introduce myself right? My name is Isao Shinato. I don't belong to any squad yet, but, I am working hard on that." The quiet chuckle that sounded was soft and polite, his voice would likely sound rather smooth and even innocent to most.

Of course, at that point, another person showed up, another woman, likely a little younger than the other one, and dressed in a more common sort of attire. She began by scolding the other girl about bombarding him with questions, which didn't really bother him. He was simply embarrassed by the sudden outburst of questions, not to mention the weaknesses of his will when it came to women. He never had trouble speaking to them, but he certainly wasn't accustomed to seeing so much skin. The young man raised his hand slowly, laughing quietly with his eyes still closed as his index finger gently scratched his cheek in a nervous gesture.

Then, the young woman continued, introducing herself to him, which, of course, prompted him to again introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Miss Yazaki. I'm Isao Shinato. Unseated member of the Gotei 13. Squadless as well." He added the last part with another chuckle. At least he was meeting people that were at his level, at least, when it came to positions as a Shinigami. "I am pleased to meet you both-..." He was then cut off by the second woman scolding the other woman again, prompting another quiet laugh as he took a couple steps back. Isao was never fond of being involved or between conversation like this when someone was being scolded.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Day Left_bar_bleue25/100The First Day Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 am

Once again, Eliah was putting someone under trial, she often did this when the situation was like this. Some random Shinigami walking around alone, that's not how it should be. Although, that was often how Eliah rolled she didn't like to see others alone, which was a weird trait but a good one nonetheless. She noticed the boy's fixation toward her chest as she strolled toward him before drilling him with her twenty questions, but didn't pay mind to as she never really did. The way he carried himself as she happily waltzed over toward him made it obvious that he was just a tad bit bashful toward women, or maybe just this one. Who knew, after all, he was just a boy. Eliah raised a brow as the boy tried to speak to her, What the hell, spit out kid! Wipe the droll off your chin... She thought to herself as the boy stuttered through to a new sentence. He told her he wasn't doing much but passing time. Which was a surprise to her, because there wasn't any passing time that could be done within these walls. It was near impossible! People were so dull here, at least the people of Rukongai could make for interesting conversation here. Half the people in the Gotei 13 could get a puppy to come to them they were so monotone and lifeless.

Eliah listened to his short introduction as the boys face started to glow red. She smirked at the indirect compliment. Eliah looked of the her left to see none other than Miaka Yazaki prying into her and Isao's privacy. Shortly after she proceeded to tell them who she was, which was just a mouthful of some ya-ta-ta-ta. Since Eliah's last encounter with the head Yazaki she had come to realize she wasn't exactly very fond of this girl. She was too uptight for Eliah's style. Eliah thought of the Gotei 13 as her job, not as her life. Which, of course needed to be changed. Either way this chicks boner for the Gotei 13, even though she belonged to no squad, was quite ridiculous. To each his own, though she supposed. "Now do you really think I would be scaring this boy away? If anything he's ready to latch himself onto my leg, no offense." She shifted her attention from Miaka to Isao as she spoke and then grinned and winked toward Isao. Right after she said this Isao introduced himself to her to which Eliah responded with, "No need to introduce yourself to her, she's annoying and no fun." She looked at Miaka and stuck her tongue out at her and used her index fingers under her eyes to make a childish face. She wasn't being serious of course, but Eliah didn't exactly know how Miaka would take such a joke. Again, Isao spoke, but was cut off by Miaka's punishing words to Eliah.

After Miaka's lengthy lecture Eliah simply laughed at her, "Look I wasn't showing myself off to anyone, I don't know what you were talking about. Second," She began to start again as she shifted her stance, she widened the space between her feet and placed her left hand on her hip and her right was extended toward Miaka as she babbled on. "I'm the one that has been assigned to a squad already, as a matter of fact I've been assigned to my squad for over one-hundred years! Whether or not I take my job seriously is my decision! I'm just one Shinigami, after all, not like there is much I can do." Her voice became soft as she reached her last sentence, realizing that she really hadn't done much at all. Her head dropped in dismay as she rocked it side to side, her arms flapped to her sides and her eyes began to water up.

Eliah had never really thought about taking her job seriously for others. The only reason she didn't was for her own selfish needs, or wants rather. After saying all that she did she had a slight epiphany, she had wasted all this time doing what she wanted for herself, when there were so many that she should be protecting and serving for. That was the whole reason she joined the Gotei 13 almost two hundred years ago. Two hundred years, most Shinigami would be well on their way to Bankai by now, or would be at least a Vice-Captain. Not many shinigami live this long, but then again she had never really did anything for her squad. He tasks were always completed through lies and fake evidence.

Eliah brought her head up and looked at Miaka, she began to lean toward her direction as she lost her footing Elaih began to ran toward her and grasped Miaka squeezing tight as tears rushed down her face. "You're right, I've been so selfish that I have put my wants before those of the Gotei 13's. I've been here for so long, yet I'm still an unseated officer." Her nose began to run, in response Eliah wiped her nose and face on Miaka's shoulder. "I want to be stronger, Miaka." She let go of her and turned to Isao. "I want to be stronger..." Eliah unsheathed her Zanpakutō, and stared at it. "I've been using this thing for so long and I don't even know it's name, such a disgrace." The tears the rain down her face began to subside as she just stared blankly at her Zanpakutō, wishing she would just know the name of it, wishing she was stronger now and didn't waste so much time on herself.

She had hoped that the two would be willing to help her train in return for helping them train as well. It wasn't that she was a bad fighter, it was just that she was never really interested in actually excelling. The young boy had made her realize that she was too old to be in the position that she was. It was time to move on from this strength hiatus that she was on for quite some time, and time to set her mind back to when she had first entered the academy.

The First Day Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum