Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The sound of thumping began to go through out the city, it sounded loud as it got louder. A heart beat began to echo in the years of the people, going through the very fabric of the minds. Friend and Foe alike would feel the pressure of sorts, something was coming. Something had awoken that hadn't been seen for sometime. The energy was so powerful it could be felt across the entire country, this ripple seemed to go on for miles. The city shook for a moment as an explosion overtook a mountain blowing it away as a crimson body emerged from it, stretching it's arms out. A yawn could be heard as a chuckle came behind it. Kiriel the Danava of War, the being born to wage it had awoken. His shirt was missing so all his tattoo's and markings from the era he came from were displayed proudly. His eyes were icy blue as he kept a straight face. Letting his form disappear in an instant almost, his face became a smirk of sorts. Crack his neck as he moved his shoulders, a nice warm up was in order here. He glanced around nothing to familiar as his energy pulsated, he had so much of it the man didn't bother hiding it. His excitement was clear, Nico inside of his body also seemed very excited by the prospect of a war. Had he arrived to late to enjoy it, that would of been a really bad way to wake up. Looking for an epic battle and having none due to the simple fact he was having such an amusing dream. Quite a lot of strong warriors engaged in battle, ah their blood lust the feeling of death. It was like a damn nirvana for him. Kiriel looked around his eyes keeping focus as he walked forward. A group of five came close to him, he simply began walking past them. He dodged blows, using very fluid and deadly movements. Using a combination of Martial Arts and other tricks he killed them effortlessly. This slaughter fest wasn't even a good warm up, it was simply a play ground of weak pathetic fools without a single quality worth saving. As he walked past them delivering death blows effortlessly as the breeze through the tree's. He continued walking looking around his eyes gaze at the situation.

Finding what he was looking for, he took hold of it a pack of cigarettes from the enemy he'd killed a moment ago. He pulled it to his lips even taking the man's lighter, he lit and inhaled a drag from the object. Releasing a cloud of smoke from his lips as he now spoke, his voice could be heard to all the demon's it was the awakening of the Lord of War. "So guy take's a nap and the entire Demon Army has it's ass handed to it, kind of sad ya know..." Kiriel could communicate rather freely on the place of war, it was his home as much as time and space were to others. This area was his playground and those who entered were subject to his rules almost. "So ya done getting your asses kicked? Let's raise some hell and show them how War is truly waged.." He spread his arms as the grin formed on his lips things were gonna be fun one way or another, he didn't do motivational speeches.. Kiriel wasn't his sister by any means, he knew well enough what she'd done.

Now as he stood here the enemies began to wonder, who's side was the man standing shirtless in a pair of torn up leather pants standing before them. His black hair blue in the breeze as he seemed only to speak to himself, Kiriel made his message clear. They weren't winning by any means yet, so enough of this foolish stupidity that was being shown. The Beast of Karakura Town, so he wanted to take this land from the foolish Monsuta. He even brought that one from those battles, such a fascinating turn of events. Kiriel could only chuckle as he looked at the forces whom came for the Yuudeshi, who came for those foolish alliance people. His eyes opened as he let go of his cigarette and slowly took hold of a sword from one of the bodies. Using a form and style that combined the ages of war into a singular being, his flowing movement's going through the enemies in a dance of death. His form seemed strong, as he stopped now switching styles on a dime now.

This crazy train was on it's way to hell and these good people were along for the ride, his eyes narrowed at the wood be people behind him. Monsuta who'd dared attack him found his blade deadly. KIriel may of not known much outside this, his eyes looked on as he smiled faintly walking away from the corpses. He stood at the Monsuta Base now, most of their forces were gone. Anger and blood lust began to spew among the enemies. They weren't strong were they, they fell prey to such a simple thing? Such pathetic weakling's being pulled in by their own ego's, bloody savages inside. He lit his next cigarette he brought it to his lips, letting a small trail of smoke escape his mouth. The Protagonist's were busy slaughtering one another, they'd lost themselves before his presence. Nothing but worthless animals fighting over a piece of meat. Unaware that this simply did nothing but let those enemies whom escape make a get away. Kiriel didn't take a side in War, War had no such thing as it required none.

The people who'd been so eager to fight couldn't handle his presence even for a couple minutes, such pathetic vermin and this is what those so called hero's considered to be warriors in this day and age? The scene was recorded and sent out on a world wide message, everyone would know. That the very troops had turned against one another here and began to slaughter one another. How was it that Alexander used to say it, he thought as smoke blew from his lips. Even Hero's have demons they cannot hide, towards their own. Strange how a little prodding and even a little bit of blood lust goes to the head. His icy orbs and Stygian hair seemed to indicate that this power source wasn't going to walk away. Kiriel made his presence known, his heart beat had been heard on the country by those able to. His ticker had been dead for a while, couldn't afford to keep running the bloody thing. Not when so much fun awaited him at the beginning of this place.

So the Lord of War would wait, whomever came would find him to be a hurdle that didn't move easily. Nor was he one that could just be jumped over, the answer was complicated as he and Nico both sat and waited for one to come who could move a mountain. These cannon fodder foot soldier's were of no further amusement and if need be he could easily destroy the rest of these would be hero's without so much as a blink of an eye. Yet allowing them to give into their primal nature and kill one another would do. These fields lay covered in the blood of people whom had begun killing one another form the same side.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty Re: The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm
-RESERVING POST-

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Despite the beating earth, a rhythmic sound. Methodical and deceptive because of the insanity it was bringing forth from the depths. Yet the earth seemed to be trembling for an entirely different reason the still beating earth, everything within eyesight was beginning to ripple and slowly decay from augmented effects within a mile radius, the sky was slightly changing power not much yet but the disturbance left nothing but a sense of unease a twisted feeling as if nothing mattered anymore. A girl was walking by foot amidst the grounds her normally slack attire was forgone for a more modern type of dress, emerald hued eyes glancing without much remorse across the battlefield. The normal attitude had returned finally after a very cheery announcement that had been made to every person in shadow fall. It was as if this girl was just coming into this war because of how serious it had gotten, because everything had really gotten to the point that couldn’t be ignored anymore. The final straw was this familiar pulse one that could be recognized very easily, which was why as the footsteps seemed to carry very little difference the girl was approaching slowly but without any real heed to the situation.

Madness breeds madness, and hate is the poison which has its grip on the world but there is no thing such as good or bad, it is all a matter of difference, of clashing ideals, conflicting goals, contradictory objectives that bred such infantile emotions. Or so the girl which was now on the scene had always thought. Which was why her peerless gaze which rose up focused on the situation on the changes that had been taking place, she used her startling intuition and focus to take in each and every one of those characteristics. Her auburn hair blowing in a gentle decaying breeze, a breeze steeped in the irreplaceable stench of rotting flesh and decay, this was a war zone, who could forget that. However Inami wasn’t thinking of such things at the moment, no she was with her green eyes taking in a lone individual, her expression perplexed, yet if the individual male was to look upon Inami’s features they would have certainly been able to discern of what family this girl hailed from as of course she was an Asthavon Through and through.

As such as Inami gently had exhaled despite the humid climate and unbearable temperatures of Australia beating down on her , it wasn’t apparently hot enough, given she had her body at this moment altered to fit the climate. Meaning her own core body temperature was much greater, to the point actually Australia at this point in time felt like a freezer to the young Asthavon, who had made her way along the sandy dunes for some time to even get this far. She could have flown but that would have defeated the purpose, which was why now as she had almost in a intrigued manner approached the man who was having a smoke at the moment. Her nose wrinkling in distaste at the repulsive wafting trails of smoke which left the man’s mouth. While she herself at that point had almost been debating on either moving on or staying put, honestly she was at the moment looking for a place which she could use as shadow falls temporary post of operations. Which was why as her eyes gazed level at the man she couldn’t help but have her icy mask broken by the amusement the power she could feel emanating from every iota of the man’s presence.

“Madness breed’s madness, and you are a part of this madness aren’t you. For some reason you don’t seem like a failure like every other man I’ve come across , what is your name. . . Oh where are my manners ah? I’m known as Inami Asthavon, the infanta which decided to take part in this whole mess.”

It would be hard to tell if it was Kiriels presence or just the fact that there had been something wrong with her to begin with, However at the moment as she had nothing left to do but cackle as she had fell back on her butt, laughing at the absurdness of it all, just the fact the war had gotten this out of hand? It tickled her pink, but more than that she just had felt the hysteria of being out in the open after so long rising up inside, bubbling out against her sanity for the moment while the effects hadn’t been immediate yet but , as she was laughing her face seemed to almost be splitting apart the calm collected demeanor of the gal was just utterly falling apart. Yet it was for good reason because if she was sane, what she was about to do would certainly be that much harder.

So yes, Inami, of shadow fall seemed to go from that little cackle to a witches laughter, hence the name white witch. All the while that feeling of unease? It would have been growing the feeling she had gotten in her gut, about this place, about the war itself. It just seemed to be confirmed in those exact moment, as some thoughts seemed to echo through her mind. ‘So.. this is what I have been missing out on. . . It is so good, this feeling of war, the feeling of being able to let loose, to discard this faux mask of sanity and return to my roots. I should have known this was going to happen, in fact I came knowing that I would probably lose my sanity again, and yet. . . .For some reason, I honestly at this moment? I really don’t care , after all even I . . Love to feel this adrenaline , as I love to PARTY!?’ The thoughts finished in her laugh echoing across distant mountains as the sky itself was changing color changing to an ominous purple as blood was running from every inch of her body.

Inami Laughed on, her body meanwhile was ripping itself apart, threads weaving up her body, burning off clothes, causing the ground itself to begin to shake and ripple almost like a massive aftershock was taking effect. Each new chortle of laughter brought a fresh new stream of blood out of the puppet gods throat. It seemed it wasn’t sanity which won out in the end. Now that Inami thought back on it, why in the hell would sanity trump her Asthavon bloods natural pull towards blood and despair, the magnetic attraction to insanity which was so deeply inscribed in her blood. Who could ignore what made them who they are anyways, it was absurd unnatural even. Such was the reason her greatest power would come out only in the heights of her greatest insanity, it was just how nature worked after all. For that reason the blood which was splattering out of her body seemed to begin to float , the energy rising exponentially, with each passing second, the heartbeat of the land was being drown out with something far greater. Who knew honestly what set the girl off, but it couldn’t be stopped now.

Even as moments passed, horns had begun to grow out of her head, peaking out of those auburn curls. Her pristine green eyes had slowly been turning to a shade of purple. It was unheard of that it would happen so quickly, but this was after all the perfect battlefield where insanity, no madness itself seemed to have aided this berserker like change in personality. Maybe it just was plainly bad luck but, now new thoughts began to go through the Asthavon Inami’s mind. ‘This feels so good, this feeling of elation; why did I even bother trying to contain it, my blood my boiling insane blood which is my blessing and is my curse to the enemy. I love it, it makes me feel so good, so why should I have been trying to keep my cool in the first place. . . I want to feel it more, I want to live more, I want to party harder. . . Its time. . Yes.. oh yes its time to wake the fuck up!’ Just as those thoughts ran through Inami’s head, her body seemed to be unable to take it anymore, cracks slowly opened across her skin as she had seemed to grin wider, her dementia her infectious laughter. All of it was echoing vibrant and honest.

This was her, This was WHO SHE WAS! The childish glee, it was just made her feel too good, inami just was infected by the love of this thorny beverage called madness , and as it coursed through her veins dark energy was radiating outwards along with her unnaturally strong connection to Zao Ka, it was as if the more insane the girl got, the closer she would be to the climax , the epitome of her pleasure, the pinnacle of her power was close at hand. It could be seen as the sky itself changed colors, it was aglow the sense of nausea the irresistible pull of insanity that any Asthavon would love to find inside. . . All of that was bubbling forth as the wings kept growing larger, and her laughs had been choked by her blood. Only once before had such a event happened, only once before had the young Asthavon awakened at this extent. It never ended well but this time the stake was high, and instead of fighting , being afraid of it, she was willing it to come and awaken.

Because of that as her laughter had gurgled out from blood, which was running from her body out of every conceivable opening, the ground was trembling even more. She was awakening she could feel the irresistible call of death itself , her madness was peaking and yet her energy seemed to be ever much on the rise. Her normal body was becoming impossible to contain the overabundance which had been overflowing at this point. From there it was moments mere moments until the body seemed to freeze up the grin widening as her very core shattered like glass the body exploding into a vast sea of blood, threads forming and beginning to weave back together, energy and blood had combined to create a volatile mix. As the girl seemed to slowly become remade the laughter had died down, but not the sense of unease as her naked form lay barren against the ground, almost like a sleeping goddess. It was not until her mouth seemed to twitch, and a wide grin spread across her face that it seemed things WOULDN’T be ok, after that her eyelids twitched some and a horrid crackling sound echoed inside her body, as that weird manipulation had taken effect fixing the after affects of such a release.

Finally Inami’s eyes opened and because she had only entered this form ever once before she couldn’t control the surge of power which expanded outwards in a volatile wave incinerating the ground blowing it completely apart in a 10 mile radius everything seemed to be utterly vaporized a crater left in the wake of the surge of energy which was expressed because she couldn’t control it. Her purple eyes slowly having looked up at Kiriels form, the wicked toothy grin still lingering on her face, while she had slowly sat up, otherwise naked she looked a lot like the dolls that she loved to create, almost faux sculpted while her wings slowly had spread out and her tail flicked from side to side, almost like she was unaccustomed to moving in her current state, she slowly had leaned forward her auburn hair swaying with the motion, her chin coming to rest on her left palm while she looked up, her now purple eyes trained on the man, energy crackling and popping. Clearly it could be felt for miles around without a problem.

Deliberative she had swept her eyes calculatingly over the man’s appearance before finally parting her lips and letting out a soft but amused sigh, which was tainted with madness and insanity. Not quite like the first time which had ended in her rampaging and ultimately having gone into a deep slumber. No this was more controlled, and showed as she began to speak, her soft and feminine voice having startling clarity, almost like that change had affected much more than just who she was, but how she was behaving and even some of the normal things about her, such as her attitude. It seemed to change drastically because of the madness which had brought on this change in her body. In fact it could be said that her insanity was heightened beyond anything that had been achieved naturally from her in the past, which was why there would be no telling what would happen. This was completely an unexplored frontier , as with so many death users present, the latent blood of the Asthavon family. Even scattered across Australia; there had been enough users that it was also beginning to awaken her natural affinity for death, slowly but at the moment it hadn’t fully awakened.

It was almost with the way she viewed Kiriel, that piercing but insane way of looking through him. Which could be familiar however at the moment, she had paused even though she had spoken the words couldn’t be made out the only thing that could was.”.. Hummmmmm…?” Even that came out with a sleepy sound to it, almost like Inami who had been wide awake was just climbing out of bed after a particularly rough night’s sleep. Which was why, with this almost palpable change in her psyche which had been quite literally shocked into action, by her superfragile state of sanity being broken with some help unknown to either party, by the Danava of war. But as she had closed her eyes she had using her focus found the strongest warrior on the field for shadow-fall. A girl who’s name and temper was widely known in shadow fall. A Fiery and small red-headed girl known as rose, who also was vastly more equipped for what Inami had in mind, so broadcasting and constructing a telepathic link via Demon magic, she would have tried speaking directly to rose herself through this demon-short wave of sorts.

“Ay Rose, if you can hear me then that means this is working properly and I have a favor to ask of you. If you have any allies over there, can you possibly try to relay a message to the commanding officer for them, I know you are probably wonder Who the fuck this is so I will let you know. I am Inami Asthavon , Infanta of Shadow fall, and right now I guess I am the highest ranking person in the war for us. Because of that, I dislike the notion that I can’t get into contact with the others right now, so can you possibly work something out with that brilliance of yours. This isn’t a order in the slightest, more like me asking you for a favor, so please if you will either after your done there if any allies are there, try to send them this way, I dare say with how things are shaping up, we need to collaborate. Over and out”

After that message was relayed clearly Inami in her current state had chewed the inside of her cheek, still sitting there half naked and studying the man in front of her. Not the mention mulling over other problems, such as where the hell was she going to make the command center on this war torn scrap heap of a continent. So really she was just studying the guy at the moment for her own amusement, there wasn’t anything really that she had better to do , at least that was remotely interesting. Which was why as her demented grin had widened slightly and her predatory gaze was spearing Kiriel, she had honestly not a lick of ill intent to be found in her antics, merely a untamed feral ferocity lay behind them, almost as if she was wondering if the gently man would try to attack head on, or make conversation. In all honesty she hadn’t needed to stay here, especially in the nude, but she was doing so for entertainment, plus she had a feeling if she stayed here, something interesting would happen, which was why her mouth opened and she said slowly but clearly.

“You are strong.”

It wasn’t a question with the way that Inami said it in such a direct and blunt matter of fact way which left little room for discussion, in fact such a rather obvious statement seemed to be rather for her own musing then to have really any deep meaning. You see it wasn’t the fact that she was teasing the poor boy at this point, no honestly it was the novelty of being around a specimen of the male species without utterly flippin the fucking hell out, that kept her rooted to the spot. Which was why while the wars raged all around this almost royal majesty seemed to be emanating from her posture, even while again in the nude she had this air of authority about her, in the way she was calmly taking in the landscape, and her thoughts seemed to just be going all over the place, at a million miles an hour. She couldn’t make up her mind what to ask first, she felt unrestricted, free. Despite the fact she knew that at any moment the weird phenomina that was somehow keeping her remotely in this weirdly aware state of puppet god x could end, and things could go south and possibly wind up causing her to sleep for another 100 years. However it honestly didn’t worry her at this particular moment, as she asked honestly curious but also with her strangely cackling voice.

“..Just who are you, my blood feels like it knows you , but I don’t have a fucking god-damned clue of who you are. . . So will you possible Enlighten me mister?”

Inami had asked softly, a soft womanly giggle bubbling from her throat, while she had straightened up her head tilting to the side with such disjointed actions, that it seemed like either she wasn’t used to her body at the moment, or she was just goofing the fuck around at this point, honestly it could go either way. But as her almost puppet like movements stopped she had ended up with her purple hued eyes hidden by her auburn hair, her wings folding behind her. All the while she had her insane grin on her face for a moment longer, until the grin faded some and her lower lip tucked into her mouth, obviously she was chewing on it, deliberating something probably. At the same time, she was formulating something in her mind, she was thinking. ‘ So. . . I wonder, is there any way I could sway this man to our side without destroying any integrity I have left? He certainly would make a delightful addition to our cause, and definitively I would love to squeeze him and never let him go . . he seems different then all those other guys… yes.. that will do nicely.’ Inami concluded in her thoughts before a wicked smile spread across her face and she let out truly a laugh which was fit for insanity in itself.

From there she slowly looked up, but instead of that previously strange expression on her face, this one was more instead of pure insanity, it was something else, was it lust that permeated her gaze, or was it a yandere side which had been caused from merely the two of them being in the same vicinity? It was honestly hard to say but either way as her smile got wider something rather unsettling happened, which was Inami’s pink tongue had slid across her lips for the moment, as if she could palpably taste the insanity that was in the air, and was loving every last moment of it. So finally as her other hand seemed to rest against the inner part of her thigh. Inami slowly had wet her lips and begun to speak, her voice oddly creepy, infact it was unsettling due to the insane edge it had.

“..You are interesting , I like how you make me feel. This unsettling aura , I want it for myself . . . I want you for myself . . For the first time just from being in the same vicinity as someone else, my blood has awakened and my heart feels like its quivering and about to fly out of its chest in giddy glee. I want this feeling to last forever , so say do you want to come back to shadow fall. . . Would you mind if I stole you away after this battle and never gave you back? You see, I want to win this war, but honestly if we win or we lose its not up to me, I am but one person in a sea of warrior. Many people make up a army, make up a war, I am just a larger part of it than most. . Which is why man. . I feel like if I keep you close I will see something I’ve never seen before, I will be able to finally let loose!!! Is this love. . No I think its more like I want you, I want to make you mine and then keep you up on display. . There’s already one defector that I will after this war kill and devour. . .

You see. . . There are two things I hate , one is people who can’t do the job they are given, and the other is people who give up. Although . . There is only one thing I am hooked on, which is that in this war, among my short life, I have only felt this way once, I’ve only felt this giddy insanity pulsing through my veins, I’ve only felt this corrupt mentality once . . . So . . will you accept it, even if you won’t eventually I will have you , you will be mine eventually . . . The only chance that it wouldn’t happen is if you where of my own blood.. but how ABSURD! I haven’t heard of a man in the Asthavon ranks, though I really haven’t cared to look either. . . Oh well , I’m starting to get sidetracked here. . . Oh how quaint this feeling just .. Ahh~ I can’t get enough of it . . . But that aside. . “

Inami slowly had exhaled some her sickening grin dimming down a bit a faux mask of fake containment thinly veiled over the mighty beast which had just woken up due to some peculiar side-affects or just a freak accident of nature, while her eyes slowly had looked up and she had slowly leaned her head back her body moving back as well, both hands pressing firmly to the ground, while she seemed to be stretching for a moment, accustoming herself to her body yet again, even after the time that had elapsed from the previous actions. It seemed that in this moment, she asked the question she was wanting to know at first, her sick sadistic tone turning flat. . with the warmth of an iceberg behind it. The words themselves seemed broken up , and pieced together at best. Even then though they could be heard as she had been asking slowly with a certain kind of actual mocking nature to it, and at the same time a obvious curiosity to know this weird individuals answer to the question that she had. .

“If you say we are getting our asses beat, then shouldn’t you do something about it?”

An Obscure question at best though she had laid back and let out a hefty sigh her arms crossing over her face , just allowing her mouth to be seen as her whole body was now laying down on the ground, her skin bleach white and fair, and yet as her tail swished she was still speaking, her words clearly audible and yet also creepily distorted , as if this strange awakening was effecting more than her powerlevel.

“..Good and bad, are just names given by people over time, however through our actions, and ideals, doesn’t those words end up holding absolutely no weight behind them? I have always wondered why people can be so stupid, yet I at the same time, find them to be absolutely invigorating, the insanity they bear, the despair they can feel deep in their souls, I love it, and crave it, say . . Am I a bad person for finding all the blood that is splatter painted on the soil of this continent like graffiti to be delectable? Am I a bad person for loving the sound of the screams they give in the final moments of life?. . I feel just. . This will be.. One hell of a party. "

Only after did Inami’s eyes slowly widen, her pseudo insane grin was opening further. It was then that she slowly tilted her head back once more and began to laugh one hand clasped over her angelic face. Her hair was flowing in the wind as she had slowly seemed to go from laughing to crying as her own energy was blooming even further from the after effects of death. Her entire body radiated dark aura , monstrous power which had just been glimpsed before while slowly she had raised her hand her voice now was directed at no one, as it held soft words which had edged off in madness , it wasn’t that she wasn’t insane enough but something had happened, familiar energy in golden coast energy which deep in her heart was enough to bring her energy to a rolling boil as basically her own energy began to split, diversify, her own control over demon magic wasn’t enough for now as slowly she had using a universalized pull had begun something , the sky over head brimming with energy while she had slowly stood up.

“..You know its beginning right. . .Things that have been fated to happen, it doesn’t matter that its taken so long, that everything has taken so long. . You can feel it right? Energy as black as death itself has awakened. There is only one source that can be felt like this , though his name I don’t have to say . . . Its honestly making me giddy, the emotions that I can’t contain anymore they are brimming out from my chest . . Despite the madness that has formed me, It’s time there honestly isn’t much more then this, in this moment and this time the real fun begins, which is why let’s get this party started, there isn’t much more I can do but man.. . This elation the joy pulsing through my veins. . . Its . . Delectable this fear of the unknown , it feels like war is a living beast which is going to bring me to new levels. . . Very well lets put this blood of mine to use, lets really get this party STARTED, its time to MOVE !”

Inami’s Laughter peaked as she had slid her left thumb into her mouth , biting down on it with force enough to cause blood to begin flowing from it in a large stream. From there she had bent down her thumb in bold markings began to draw something out of her own blood. Modeling it after the demon seals on her own body she was drawing as the sickening Miasma began to extend from her own body as this is when the true fun would begin , while other people could spontaneously form things, so could she which was why here in this land which had become closer to death then anything else, her heart was alive beating like liquid fire filling her with new adrenaline. Taking the fundamental concept of life and death it was now that she had instead of making a material weapon had created something else, altering the contract which allowed her to spontaneously create weapondry, this time she had connected it directly interweaving it to Zao Ka, the functionality changing drastically as she instead of creating a weapon had as her own energy flared causing the markings to glow a brilliant glow had exhaled and began the real fun, which was yet to come, her words raising outwards, vibrating with the waking pulse of energy and darkness which came from her royal blood.

“..Hark, Devil Spawn recreate the original sin. Puppetry runs in my veins, this blood is royal and binding. Ancient pacts which brought us into this world, be honored, May the killing of one thousand saints bind the contract. May the Sea’s run dry from your summoning, may the pain of men be felt within your agony. Eternal , the contact established by this blood, bring forth the crest of the epitome of insanity, for when angels die they shall become your sustenance. The queen of sin itself, the forbidden jar which started it all , from the sins that stem from you, be called from your blackened slumber. For a forbidden song, bind to the iron post, the crucifix and understand the original sin once more. For where there is darkness, there shall not be light. Warp the fate, bring about the end , on ravens wings hark to the caller, on ancient blood right, awaken from thy slumber. For your name is Pandora, The Untouchable Queen , Your Castle is Needed. As I am binding, my blood is eternal for the name of Asthavon calls your presence, for the infanta calls your presence, bound by the chains that bind my own soul come forth MAKE HASTE , FOR TRUE HELL IS YET TO COME, I SUMMON YOU PANDORA’S BOX. “

The offering of royal blood, straight from a Asthavon of the sisterhood, as the ground shook , these shockwaves could be felt a great distance away without a problem as slowly it began the eerie light was glowing directly from the ground, as energy was bubbling up and amassing threads expanding outwards while the a wailing of one thousand souls seemed to be brought out, inami had herself began to laugh even louder while her insanity was undoubtedly peaking, only to then transcending the limits of that insanity again, this mobile castle pulled together reserves as slowly she had laughed even harder what looked like a gigantic box was expanding from the central area, this amplifier Pandora’s box erecting as the seal itself seemed to glow and then finally it seemed to fuse into the box which was floating with inami now sitting on it , as finally as her hand threw up what would happen was this box itself would amplify the energy reserves of any demons in the thread.

Pandora’s Box Info: Pandora’s box is a amplifier type weapon. While like woven power gloves it instead of actually being used in normal situations can be only used in event type situations, and further in puppet god X. What it does is through the incantation present , and the blood that is coursing through Inami Asthavons veins, summons what would be considered a version of pandora’s box. This box as long as it’s not destroyed drastically increases the power of demons in the thread , such as if someone was 0-3 it would boost them for the time in the thread to 0-2. Meaning that in essence it boosts the power of demons by an entire tier; also because it is an event type summoning, it doesn’t primarily have any draw backs to it, other than having to summon It using the proper form.

Note though this cannot be used outside of event situations, without direct permission from a moderator. Because of the type of weapon it is, which is a passive type it also at the same time is wrapped in a akuma kyodo that would be comparable to the master class. So for this reason pandora’s box itself is not primarily easy to destroy , taking multiple hits from the equivalent tier of the summoner’s tier. Meaning if they are 0-3; then it will take multiple hits from a 0-3 to actually destroy the box. Further this can only be summoned once in a event thread, summoning it more than that will put great strain on the body and ultimately cause Adverse Side Effects such as pain to the body or even death can occur.

Pandora’s Box can be spread over a wide area as long as the user can focus the energy present for the duration of time in use, meaning that it can increase the tier by 1 for the duration of the thread that its used in, no more than a single tier. Finally when in use it has the effect of gradually eating away at the sanity of the user, which is the price. Instability eventually if the user loses their mind, will activate Pandora’s Gluttony, which turns the box on the caster and in turn the box, which is in essence a representation of the birth of all sin, will devour the user whole and kill them, As such Pandora’s box, is dangerous in the fact that it can be out a total of 10 turns in an normal event situation, any more and it will go rogue and kill the caster of the summon. Hence why it is a dangerous thing to use, because its adverse effects may cause the untimely demise of the user, however in large scale wars it can be used for a single thread and no more than that. [End Pandora’s box ]

As it rose into the sky, she began to laugh, and waited for the fun to truly begin.

[OOC: If you have problems with her technique PC me on the xat. I put in draw backs and i am using a power that she has. Although This is by no way something that is going to be used all the time, if you have concerns lemme know.]

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria LzZCuy7
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria BtXe12b
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 am

Why was there so much destruction in the continent of Australia? Beings of mass power began to converge upon it and they didn't seem to stop. In Townsville alone there were three high-ranking officials on both sides of the spectrum. How many was there elsewhere? It seemed ridiculous to think the major areas of the city were cut off and guarded. Sydney had fallen, this much was true, and the news constantly broadcoasting over the Yuudeshi Network proved that more forces had managed to seal off Gold Coast, only the captain of squad eleven and Mad Demon were fighting there. So as he traveled, the man known as Kakine Yuudeshi would not break his speed until he had reached his target. He had recently left the city in Queensland known as Townsville as a quarrel between quincy and Iramasha was about to go down, but now... he was headed to an area that continued to pile up with not only enemies -- but Asthavons. Someone with as greater energy control and knowledge as Kakine didn't have to be super smart or very precise to know the danger of going there - but then again, he wasn't exactly weak.

As the wind and ground began to pulsate surrounding the town of Bendigo, Kakine had finally stopped his speed and came to a instant halting stop, dust travelling up behind where he ran, finally rubble spewing up from an instant stop. To anyone that was not Kakine, such an instant stop would be dangerous. As he stopped, his vision drew upon a man and a young woman first of all. The man was seemingly laid back, cigarette hanging out of his mouth and body very casual. The next person he located to the young girl, half naked and cackling like a maniac. There was an intense aura of hostility here as pulses of power surged through the ground, forces of Yayjuu's side fighting each other, and even Shadow Fall members fighting each other. Had they all gone mad? Kakine looked at the all, swords slicing even open their friends with blood lust in their eyes. The woman herself was too focused on her other tasks to create such a mess - the only hypothesis Kakine could assume was that the man cloaked and taking a drag of his cigarette were responsible for the carnage caused. There was no doubt in the Creator of Nothing's mind now, these two... were Asthavons.

"The cause of battle..." Kakine's finger dragged across the scene before finally falling upon the male smoking. ""The cause of the earth and energy... her." He's screeched shortly as his index finger drew over to the girl now. The Yuudeshi male had to deal with both problems at once, a task which would not be controlled or altered easily. Drawing his arms apart, reiatsu and energy all alike would begin to build up around Kakine's body, his entire figure now being covered in a crimson aura as his eyes remained closed momentarily. The hair on the vizards head would also begin to stand up purely from the pressure he was letting off, letting it blow with the breeze and flow of the energy raising. Finally, both of the hands would be drawn together and let out a loud clap, upon making contact would send a wave of sound to flatten any structures in a small radius around his body. As he did this, the waves of pressure let off by the woman would be stopped from causing any destruction beyond that of a two mile area. The blast that was to originally wipe out ten miles of land would be kept within the two miles set. How would they be stopped? A dome of energy could now be seen forming over the entirety of Bendigo. The dome itself glowed crimson in colour, sprouting surges of pure power from every sector.

The dome wasn't only contained to that are however, but any cracking of the earth and rumbling beneath the ground would cease as the tremors of ground splitting would begin to instantly be replaced upon shattering, almost as if there was never any tremor in the first place. As the dust settled, a smirk could be seen on Kakine's face as the buildings within the city remained unharmed. Utilising the same field that stopped the ten mile blast, a thin layer of said energy would cover the buildings and keep them relatively in tact, only a slight few being clown over and eroded in some areas. "One problem down..." The dome of energy would remain high in the air, however the thin layer covering the buildings would vanish, leaving them exposed to any future destruction. Protecting them was such a hassle... even for someone with the knowledge and powers that had been shown by Kakine.

"Ugh, now to deal with this." The men fighting below seemed enraged, out of their minds in a sense. The Yuudeshi male onlooked curiously, before suddenly the spiritual energy felt over the area would begin to pick up - the bodies of the foot soldiers slamming into the ground, some being impaled on their own swords and others being knocked unconscious or just pinned to the floor. From the sidelines walked the Yuudeshi, dust accumulating all over his maroon blazer and slacks. Swiping his hand and blowing on his shoulders, the dust would lightly fall to the ground, barely being visible in the light.

A sigh would overcome Kakine's demeanor. "I've been around brats who think they're the top level of destruction that exists, and nothing good ever comes of it. Two beings of the same origin in one location, two demons, Asthavons none the less, causing destruction." Stumbling forward with both hands in pockets, he would squint his eyes to the little girl who was seemingly raising a pure-energy based product from the floor and into the sky. Raising his brow, thoughts began to overcome the vizard. That's a little overkill... Seems she doesn't want to sort this out after all. he'd ponder to himself. His vision would follow it up, yet not a single emotion would fill his face. Not fear, not anger, not even enjoyment from the fight she had in her. An empty gaze. He wouldn't even need a reply from any of them to know what they were going to say. The demon male, Kakine thought, would sprout something upon not helping his situation whilst being calm - whilst the yound woman about being destruction incarnate.

"This is just typical. Your family already has a bad name among the world and the two of you would begin to tear it apart even more by being the catalyst for destruction? This is folly. I have but one request of you and your family -- Leave this area. Attempt to attack me or cause destruction even more, and I will personally put you down like the dogs you are. I am Kakine Yuudeshi. Remember that name because depending on your decisions made, it could be the last name you will ever hear, mongrels." Cracking his fist and then neck, Kakine would shift his vision between the two of them rapidly.

Never the less, the Yuudeshi would not be the one to initiate combat among these two. Being the one to initiate a war between the Yuudeshi and Asthavon wouldn't be good, he simply needed to act a peacekeeper of sorts. So, as a result, he would leave it in the hands of fate. If they decided to attack him and attempt more destruction, Kakine would have to put them down like the dogs they were.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:21 pm

His eyes gazed with an empty look in them, this one whom arrived felt like a member of the family. The male's gaze shifted between the two whom had arrived he'd done next to nothing yet. His formed pushed off the wall now as a breath of smoke left his lips. "Interesting." He could feel Nico agreeing with him as the two simply gazed at the man whom had arrived. He seemed to ignore the family member whom had arrived to enjoy his smoke. He would introduce himself now as he gazed at both, one was what those in war would call an ally of sorts. "Kiriel Asthavon...Not here for the family you speak of, I was sleeping and this is where I woke up...As to what situation I am in I have some ideas about it, however otherwise I am flying blind as they say.." If the person believed him oh well, it didn't really matter to him at all. Family was important he did love them but in his own way. He walked forward as he looked at Kakine whom seemed to lay down a challenge. I sense a beast in you..While I would normally love to fight you here...Kakine Yuudeshi...I won't try to educate you or pretend to understand this crap..I will not leave yet..however, so long as you let me be..I see no reason to fight you...Attack me however and I will unleash a destruction only war can bring upon this place.."

Kiriel had given his response to the male's so called terms he didn't give a damn about this war. Somethings should of seemed strange to the Yuudeshi, firstly why was this demon alone and only one other came near. The madness he seemed to inflict on those who were to weak to be near him was drowning almost. He kept a calm and for some reason presence about him that made him seem far more dangerous then people would realize. He wasn't just strong he was a monster standing in his home, War was his truth and people may not of understood it. Now if this woman whom felt like kin decided to fight it was her own choice. Kiriel liked his fights to be interesting, so while the male was amusing.

He didn't believe a fight with help would be any fun and he could sense that his family member in her own way would perhaps go on the offensive. Kiriel well he was able to sense others were coming towards him, he woke from his nap just for his family whom thought he disappeared years ago to have a hunt for him. His black hair shifted as his eyes remained cold and for some reason empty. Their was a soulless nature to his stare, those who looked into his eyes would find only war. The madness and chaos of war from the long ago fights, that had happened era's ago. Was he going on the offensive no, not by any means was he going to that yet. If he did it would be known quickly as he stared at Kakine Yuudeshi, what would the response be. Perhaps some clever crap about his rights or maybe some long speech about how they were right and he was wrong. It didn't matter talk was done and if he really did believe in attacking Kiriel he would get a glimpse at what the Danava of War was really capable of in his home.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:24 pm

“..So That’s what we are, That’s what the world views us as. It’s nice to know that you guys have no idea what we are. You call for our dismissal, call us a bad influence; but think of it this way we never started this war. We wouldn’t have even bothered if someone hadn’t decided to bum rush in here and splurge attack an ally of ours, no we got dragged into this mess from the actions of many outside parties that had no regard for the fact that it would be rather stupid if we didn’t help out those in need, those who are allies, are kept safe, those who are enemies are crushed under foot. I admit that I myself do find the destruction and the sickening feeling of blood as it sprays from the putrid flesh of opponents to be down right delightful, however like there are different breeds in a species there are different flavors to Asthavons, to our family. We are beings who can protect, and can destroy we embody the will of our head sister who struggles with her own emotions I dare say. For you to discredit the family which I belong to let me ask you is it wrong to be born?

There is no good or evil, just existence. These hollow shells are but the tools we use for our own benefit. Don’t even lie to me you came here for your own curiosity the burning feel in your veins, you came here because you wanted too. No one forced you to get in the way, no one forced you to fight or to stop others. So before you talk to me or anyone else understand this is why I hate men, why I hate this world as it is. It is full of depravity and vainglory, the bitter nectar of despair runs rampant yet people with power don’t do anything. Thus war begins, strife is the fans to the flame, the oxygen which stirs them into something uncontrollable. The world has ended many times before, Era’s have fallen and they have rose again, the heartbeat of the land has changed with the rupture of nature. The sun has changed, the stars have died, and been born a new. Ours is a world of change, but the words you speak of. Are they truly about us, we are honest to our desires and we don’t stop them as this world is how it is.

You don’t fight for the good or the evil, such things haven’t been around since the beginning you stupid male, how I’m able to destroy this place these people and accept my own disposition is because I was asleep for a very very long time, which I dreamed, I learned, and ultimately I understood the truth. I used to feel that this power inside was nothing but a monster waiting to break out. It’s not the case, destruction is but a tool, if wielded without qualm it is not evil, but it is not good, for good and evil come from the perception of the mind. I don’t care who you are but you care who I am, you already judged my actions before I could even open my lips and speak clearly. You feel that labeling things makes the world somehow a better place, because you and every other being in this world is afraid. Afraid of not knowing when the sun will rise, when the world will end; what tomorrow brings. The reason you are a mongrel and I am not is simple, you deny the truth you talk with your ideals but not with the resolve to see what comes after.

I’m not talking about war, strife, hell, fire and brimstone, or purgatory. Such mundane terms don’t really cut it, for if you feel the world is just, then you are ingnoring what is not just, if you feel the world is bad, then your ignoring the wishes of those who help others. Both sides are non existent because they are what make every one of us whole. Even those who wish to destroy the world to end time are right in doing so as long as they feel it’s what they must do, which is why I don’t care what words you say for they are of a misguided individual who is focusing on things such as peace, war , good , evil. You merely just exist, I merely just exist so if you wish to talk about my family clean your own first Mongrel, for it is one of flawed and misguided individuals such as you and your irrelevant convictions. “

It wasn’t that Inami said this without her insanity it was that her own words the shock of her family being called a mongrel, it was enough that the insanity in her heart was able to move into something beyond, beyond the concept of mere words, it was like a dark entity which had merely just then existed, radiating nothing, yet conveying something that couldn’t be put into words. Such was why this change seemed to cause her to even act differently, her eyes seemed to barely even focus on him, on the man called kakine. For to her he was irrelevant something that just was there; much like a cloud in the sky easily overlooked easily forgotten about in the inevitable passage of time, she had looked at him as if he wasn’t even worthy yet with the same look that just said words wouldn’t’ take hold anymore they just would make matters worse. Which was why as she had lowered her hand Pandora’s box, sensing the tangible change in her essence had become compliant, it compacted and was drawn inwards, allowing its energy to flow within her body.

Inami after that had looked forward her eyes finally focusing on that of kakine. Those purple eyes seemed to have nothing describable in them, it was like looking a void in the face, those emotions had become so jumbled they resembled nothing yet had a blood chilling nature about them. So as she had just raised her foot using her augmentations thanks to Zao Ka. It would merely allow the force of impact to ascend upwards in what could only be described as a blast of pure darkness a wave which smashed into the barrier and shattered it into a million pieces in less than a moment, it was almost too easy with her increased state for that action to happen. The reverberating shockwave blowing through not even a single building but even then it caused vast corrosion destruction and left nothing in its wake like a nuclear warhead struck down everything then was obscured by a massive plume of flame and smoke fanned up by the whipping winds and roaring waves of pressure that had been shot out. It covered everything and ran outwards in a wave of dust and carried shattered buildings with it. ‘ Why don’t they understand that what they are doing is irrelevant , are they a bunch of idiots. Holding onto the hope that this whole world and its existence has meaning beyond the fact it’s just there? Have they forgotten the world is neither good or bad. . . How ridiculous. ‘

“It’s regrettable I feel I would have come to like you Kakine Yuudeshi- Baka, Even with that rash and ignorant ideal you hold on to.. but its absurd, Its Ludicrous how ignorant you are. . I’m almost Envious, of your stupidity”

She’d said her voice not perhaps loud but it carried because it was almost like the entire radius had been holding its breath. Unsure of exactly what was about to happen, she’d just have shook her head some, but even that movement was off it was disconnected. It all seemed off, and yet while her eyes had then returned to Kakines they no longer looked precisely at him but through him once more her pseudo grin was gone there was iron in her eyes while she slowly clenched her fist, her wings unfurling while she had slowly raised her hand her head turning to the side , auburn hair hiding her face for the moment at least while a wind harshly blew at her backside while energy seemed to focus inwards as pandora’s box was active she had changed up her style tendrils weaving across her palm.

“I will show you the break in reality you have, and I will drag you back mongrel to the harsh reality of existence. That is my kindness that is my purpose, I will guide you misguided lambs who hold onto the falsehood that good and evil have ever existed. I will personally with this hand shatter those falsehoods and make you wake up. So Prepare for this is truth, and this is reality.”

The tendrils then seemed to warp her skin glowing black as the shape of a gun formed then its twin formed in the other hand, the barrel glowing with a irreplaceable dark red hue, her own eyes had been covered and her hair seemed to ripple with something akin to electricity as she had whispered slowly in her mind. ‘I need a gun a gun that can destroy a gun that can react a pair of guns that can shatter and bring reality back to this dumb individual.. I need them lets give them life, lets create the twins , Gemini!’ Then in reality she whispered in a voice which seemed to give out a golden thread one which fused with the guns, which exploded with raw energy an emerald haze eyes opening up all over the expanse of it. She’d Whisper. “Come To Me Gemini”

[Enter the New Weapon]

Name: Gemini

Type: Gun

Description/ Skill [/b]

Gemini is a pair of twin guns. They are of the same grey black color and can be called out with the price of blood. Further though the guns are covered in eyes these eyes vary in size and eye color, meaning the amount and type shifts constantly giving it an eerie type edge to it. For this very reason these twin guns look more like a monster or a living being. Though they also model after Magnums with more perks then what would be canon on a average mundane weapon. Such as the perks they have are rather interesting given they are created in unison they have quite the fun , being able to funnel and cast out demonic energy at high rates in beams. They are the type of weapon which isn’t fundamentally boosting anything instead they are amplifying the destruction within a set radius. Such as they allow for energy to expel and be fired. In turn that energy can then increase in size and blow up around a city block.

This weapon is unlike any others previously as it has the strength based of her power level, and this means bullets can either be shot out at a fast rate, or in storms of lazer like bullets which normally each would have the power level of either a bala [rapid fire] Or Cero’s [ Normal use ] and even a Gran Rey Cero [Normal Use:Event Only] so these are different in the manner that they are best for rapid fire and long distance. They don’t utilize things such as mass energy drain. Instead they are merely turning energy into mass projectiles and going from there, in terms of combat because of how they are made they can block attacks equivalent to tier level. The only thing is that these guns themselves make it so that energy release is comparable to energy consumption. This is why despite the energy used isn’t as great these are merely a pair of guns which fire energy rather than normal bullets. And like anything else comparable energy drain to bullet firing rate should be applied.

[u][End the Weapon: If you have any problems please PC me or PM me and let me know ]

Then She’d merely have after the Emerald Explosion cleared have leveled her left guns barrel at the opponent As she then squeezed the trigger a resounding crack echoing across the battle field, at the same time the field was lit up with a solid wall of beams of light which came down with harsh velocity the color of the energy was unmistakably a kind of emerald green and the ground below her cracked and cratered as the kick back rippled through her body her hair whipping back in a frenzy while the dull thunderous boom of the gun seemed to amplify the many shots at least a hundred of them flew out of the barrel lighting up the area craters exploding from the ground causing the dust which rose up to obscure vision greatly. After it was harder to see she had slowly snapped her right gun back to a point dancing backwards while her finger pulled the trigger and instead of a rapid stream a single thunderous shockwave was the prelude of a massive crackling bullet which shattered the ground flying out towards Kakines area, hit or miss though it would leave nothing but a massive mushroom cloud.

Yet while her eyes didn’t move her guns seemed to switch directing as she seemed to recharge them her right foot obviously kicking off the ground sending her up into the air where she stayed suspended thoughts racing through her head. ‘ Why do I even care , about a mut like him. It honestly doesn’t add up he’s absolutely replusive. ‘ Thoughts combined with actions as she seemed to with what was akin to an elusive thunderclap had brought her wings down, her body quite easily breaking the sound barrier as she had moved out a good ways not knowing it the first strike would hit so she had then after gaining some distance had with a vibrant glow lighting up her features let out another volley aiming it in a spread to make sure that it would cover a wider area and hopefully hit him at least once. Though she wasn’t confident always making sure her back and sides had been properly covered. Which was why as she had then spun her right gun and hit it to her wrist energy resupplying she had opened her mouth , the words miraculously rising above the bark of the bullets.

“Why do you people hold onto the false hope that there is some good and bad, why do you not follow your own resolve and logic, and resort to such things as lying and deceit, why are humans able to fight and then make up, why are they protected. Tell me what are humans to you guys that you would protect them , that you would have kept the buildings in tact means something, are you trying to be a saint , a savior to them, or are you just trying to keep them innocent and alive. Because the actions you present and the words you said both of them are strangely different! Let me simplify it if you had to choose between this false existence where you feel there is such thing as a good and a bad, and a better one, where you understand and accept things for what they are, which one would you choose, would it be running away or would it be finding something better. “

Words flew while bullets boomed her words and guns seemed to complement and perfect each other as the country side would be set turned into a inferno of flame and hate, her eyes flicking at a thousand miles and hour it seemed as a symphony of destruction could be heard even up to the heavens themselves as she seemed to be indiscriminately destroying every single thing the houses the people, kiriels men, which had disgusted her despite her feigning indifference. All of them would waste away and be blown to dust as explosions lit up the ground her own form was only comprehendible through the light of the bullets which flew from the steaming barrels of her twin guns The Gemini. Thoughts echoing in her head, replies left unspoken to the state of her family such as. ‘ Are we truly, just causing destruction are we truly what he says or is he just trying to make things annoying for me, by unsettling my mind and causing something to change, does he truly want to save them or is he just being a royal bitch? I can’t fully get an accurate read on this guy. Are all Yuudeshi’s like this? Or is this one hiding something?’ Her mind resonated with her thoughts as the raging ballistic onslaught would have been much even for an entire battalion of ships.

Through her Augmentations now she had sped herself up her eyes scanning everywhere flames and smoke rising up she had shot completely through the air her own body seemed to flicker as her wings took another beat displacing air causing a shockwave and bringing her launching off like a rocket straight out of hell, she’d travel another 10 miles in less than a split second, her eyes scanning the ground and air alike before she’d have heavily activated her Akuma Kyodo , her demon barrier. She’d kick it to full force and spin around her level purple eyes taking in the landscape making sure that he was following, because as much as she wanted to talk to her family she wanted to fight this one alone, which was why as she had widened her wings she’d then with an explosive flap propelled herself through the clouds causing a huge hole to displace within them , as she burst through the cloud cover she’d have aimed down her body swinging forward until she was vertically upside down, sending out a barrage of bullets, around 1,000 rippled from her guns yet from her augmentations Pandora’s Box, and her natural affinity she’d only feel what might be a slight drain as the clouds looked like they gave birth to meteorites.

The ground would be yet again battered by another onslaught of explosions her own body flipping straight again as she’d then have Let out a roar from 10 miles above the ground loud enough that it could be heard above the battles which had been taking place, more thoughts racing through her mind. ’If I was in his position would I be doing the same thing, would I be trying to stop senseless destruction or would I come and fight. Wait that’s a stupid think to try to figure out, as he is himself and I am myself , yet what is it about him its not that he’s strong , I’ve met strong people. What is it that is causing me to get so worked up, its almost embarrassing’ She obviously didn’t let those thoughts show but it was the only chatter going through her brain at the moment the only thing keeping her mind busy was the thoughts she was constantly being assaulted with in regards to the individual Kakine Yuudeshi.

Hence this was why as she had slowly opened her mouth she had spoken her voice now above the cloud cover had simply a crystal clear roaring clarity to it, the words she spoke had an eerie call to them, beyond madness again they had the feeling of indescribably an anomaly they screeched like fingers across a chalk board. Or like the demented whispering out a thousand dead beings which had rose from life in a single animated body, these words they held no remorse they just where like she just was, her twisted outlook on life had finally shown in her speaking which was not longer just creepy or disturbed it was down right horrifying, or truly terrifying, so she said without remorse.

“You know there is a saying, among the finest of combatants words do not speak as loudly as the ring of metal against metal, fighting is truly or so I’ve heard the best way of coming to understand someone better which is why I don’t know if you’re a mongrel an idiot you’re an anomaly Kakine Yuudeshi. So this is why I will ask this of you because I want to enforce if my outlook is right or wrong. So come and fight me Kakine Yuudeshi come up here and prove to me you are truly either a idiot , a mongrel or someone who can be respected. Trust is something that’s irrelevant for the truth of the world is only fragments in ideals they don’t make sense nor conform together they just merely are, like we just merely are. If we die will it matter, the world will keep revolving time will keep flowing, its all irrelevant if you look at the passage of time, Yet some can make a mark on time some have a lasting aura a charisma which shapes the history of this world. Some are those who defined the evil which is only a word of opinion and perception.

Some are those who defined the good which is only a word of opinion and Perception. Such rosy red words are enticed with the trials that lay in wait at the bottom of deception. Its without remorse or reason that I move, that I function I just am.. I just AM! The last time I tried to stop myself I fell asleep for 100 years, that’s just how it was. And ill let you know, the truth if you think your world is right, know the truth of my world. “

That was when she exhaled and let her words fly free the words of her past which held but a monotonous tone to them, as she viewed them as if they had no real impact on her life, she spoke as energy resonated arced throughout her body she spoke of the life, the life that was hers which she didn’t even remember clearly.

Enter the Canon History Of Inami Asthavon

“A girl was born 300 years ago to date. The Meddling of demons, she was of the Asthavon Family, she was happy for a time and yet that changed she became lost and confused in the demon world. It wasn’t that the girl particularly was afraid of anything but, it was that she couldn’t see the logic in demons, the demons which slaughtered each other. She wanted peace she wanted them to live a happy life, to be able to see eye to eye without envy or anger without pity without remorse. She wanted a world without war, without strife. This girl wanted the naïve utopia that is depicted by many religions of this world, she honestly didn’t want to heart a fly. She was like your snow white, or your pure hearted saints. She couldn’t hurt a fly she just couldn’t bring herself to destroy things it wasn’t in her nature you see, destroying just wasn’t in her blood. But time passed and she grew attached to a village in the far reaches of the demon world. A person had gotten ill someone she loved and held closely, so she resolved to go to a place known as the endless soul plane to get the knowledge to make them healthy again.

Although that wasn’t the case when she walked into that place that retched place she felt it the truth of the world, knowledge which was both immense and at the same time it was honestly frightening. The heart of truth it wasn’t fair it wasn’t. What she saw it was madness all of it. Blood runs in the veins of many but the wars fought the evils done, men and women have been raped and pillaged, houses and entire races have been destroyed, she finally learned alittle a small fragment of the truth. Of the world that she lived in, and she didn’t like it, driven to the brink of sanity she fled the soul plane running back to the village that she had been hiding in for some time. You see she didn’t quite accept her sisters ideals, the way they lived at the time she was afraid of it all of it. Thus she ignored it and pretended it didn’t exist, but when she got back the village she had called home it was in ruins nothing was left but blood and corpses ripped apart and destroyed, hung and violated, her young moments traumatized her they brought her nothing but pain and ultimately suffering.

You see She hated the word for it for taking that family from her. For making her live in the abyss which was the truth. She wished she could ignore it the feeling in her body the way that her mind deteriorated no matter how many times she tried to keep it sane, the memories of what she saw every bit of it was burned into her mind clearly without any means of forgetting, just in replay memories that where hers and not hers they had been clearly able to rise up from the ashes, it was around then that she had a blackened lump known as uncertainty bloom in her it took root and ultimately it grew, it grew to the point that her mind was in tatters when she made it back to her family to the Asthavons. Even there she remained confined to her room as much an outsider to them as a mystery, she only studied even then she wasn’t able to forget the sorrow in her heart a sorrow which grew every single day.

Often the thoughts ‘ why am I alive, why did I live and they die, is there really good, or evil because I felt nothing, am I a monster for feeling nothing’ Would go through her head, and it would make her insane. She didn’t eat and she didn’t sleep she was a girl who loved her dolls, she loved nothing but them the hollow entities that felt as hollow as she herself currently was. She didn’t care if the feeling of pain in her chest was overpowered by the pain in her stomach. Of hunger from not eating, and yet you see that girl didn’t care none of it mattered she had her head stuck in the past, troubling over things which didn’t matter. It was sad the skies the depth of hate for those ideals, the words good and evil, of those who killed which she had loved so dearly. None of that ever went away it only fed the raging madness inside the resolve to get stronger and be able to confront that truth and turn it upside its head. It drove her that lone girl to new heights. She became an Infanta of shadow fall, a royal figurehead of sorts and all it did was add something else to do , something to give her more time to dwell on the past. Every face she could see was that of the dead that she had found that night, empty faces faces without remorse, they simply existed, she simply existed. Nothing mattered she didn’t care.

Even then though her mind wandering in the depths of her despair None of it mattered she was simply like the dolls that she spent so much time creating Empty without purpose, she had no future no past or even a present. All of it was inconsequential none of it mattered it just was and it would always be. Such a desolate and lonely girl unable to connect with her sisters stuck in self pity and unable to pull her head out of her ass; a sad existance one which had no purpose, and yet it helped her learn she grew strong but the insanity in her heart grew stronger than the rest of it. She eventually fled and made it deep into the human world, to The north pole, where she ultimately had lost what was left of her mind. It wasn’t pretty she became a monster which rampaged until that battered body had collapsed into the snow and went into a peaceful sleep. A hundred years passed and that girl had dreams many dreams, dreams of how the worlds ideals where wrong, how there was no good and bad there just was what there was, it didn’t matter if that was hell , or heaven, because both had at one point been a single thing, that was the truth she learned. Then this world was plunged into this war and she woke up from the mass turmoil and energy that exploded in the midst of battle, she had a new purpose she would pull others from that false reality constructed by petty concepts, she would even if it was the insanity she bore, would ultimately do what she could for shadow fall, for her sisters to make up for lost time. Which is why she knows her blood and her family, and why she doesn’t flinch anymore. . . That is why she Inami Asthavon Doesn’t care about petty insignificant perspective’s that have been giving a name, such as evil or truth is. That is just that “

End The Canon History Of Inami Asthavon

Inami’s eyes just seemed to have only dulled reflecting how she felt back then more raw thoughts going through her head. Why did I tell him that, why do I even care anymore. Its all irrelevant after all She thought while her hand clenched down on Gemini before she had exhaled slowly steadying herself and allowing her next words to ring out true.

“So I don’t care if you are wrong, but lets see which one of us is right, will you be awakened to the truth, or will I see the error in the irrelevance that makes me feel hollow inside? Kakine Yuudeshi, What is your truth? Your Reason??”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Left_bar_bleue0/0The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:26 am

Loud. That was the only word that could be used to describe how the city of Bendigo, that resided within Victoria, felt. Loud and filled with stupidity. To the man known as Kakine Yuudeshi, there was nothing here but a girl who was too blinded by anger and fighting spirit to comprehend the repercussions of her actions; mixed with a man who seemingly meant no harm but ended up causing destruction wherever he went. The Creator of Nothing truly did not understand these two well, and yet as the young woman spoke, the words were empty. For Kakine, there was nothing but the feeling of pity as each lousy and pathetic ripple of noise echoed through the air. She spoke about Kakine as if she knew his ideals, as if she knew the person he was. In reality, he hadn't shown anything yet. He hadn't shown how he saw the world, nor did he say that there was good or evil. The only words he said was to stop this meaningless destruction of a town that wasn't even in the heat of battle. By the two Asthavon family members coming here, it proved they only wanted destruction. Before Kakine had even reached the city, the destruction had already started; and for what? The fun of a little girl and the misguided intentions of a lord of war? It was pathetic at best.

A strong sigh came over Kakine's face now, his body laid limp for a moment as each hand was kept in their respective pockets. Taking a few steps forward, dust would begin to settle down upon the shoulders of his maroon blazer, also building up around the ends of his maroon slack pants. A faint dust did remain in the air as he walked through, listening to the young woman spouting her speech. Once she finished, Kakine let the words linger for a moment before yawning and pushing the hair out of his eyes for a moment, the dirty blonde hair falling softly over his brow. "This is ridiculous. You speak as if you know me. You keep sprouting nonsense about how there is no good or evil like I don't share this view myself. I'm not even going to bother paying attention to your stupid ramblings, if I replied to your views I might contract a brain tumor. So I'll tell you how it is. For endless years, your family has been associated with the demon God Touketsu, doing his will and working it out through your stupid leader Mana Asthavon. I don't care if she's the queen, I don't care if you're rat, you caused this fight on your own -- there is no coming back from that. We may have caused the attack on Australia, but the lives of innocents were attempted to be spared. Because that's war. We strike our enemies where they're vulnerable." A small smirk would come over the face of Kakine now as he watched Inami closely, ingesting the large box that was once in the sky, her energy seeming to peak -- nearly being that of Kakine power... yet a false power at that. "You're a pathetic worm who is going to end up torn apart and screeching for air."

Yet as the power of Inami would be shown, Kakine would not react like most others would imagine. Rather, the God of Nothing would simply stand there and look onward, casually viewing the spectacle before him. His hands remained placed in his pockets, the wind picking up and his blazer flowing with the torrent of air that was being let off. Looking up slightly, a wave of pure darkness would raise from the ground and generate a loud crash is it made contact with the barrier he set over the field, completely shattering it as it fell to the floor in nothing but shards. Looking down again, his eyes would fall upon her, no emotion covering his face for the time being. "So that's how you want to play it, huh?" As the flames of war began to turn, Kakine would begin to ready himself for the assault that was to come. The Yuudeshi's mind snapped, switching from defense of the city to pure defense of himself as well as assault on his target. She had made an enemy out of one of the strongest Yuudeshi, and that was a mistake she would pay for. As the hundreds of bullets shot out, Kakine simply walked through - generating fields of energy to make contact with the bullets mid air, some coming through and hitting his now activated cybernetic shielding close to his body, the others being stopped hundreds of metres before him. Dust had now accumulated over the area, almost every single square inch of the city covered in the aura of smoke and haze from the attack that was being made. Kakine watched now as the final bullet came in, faster, stronger and seemingly pulsating with energy.

Yet it would appear that he would not move. In fact, the vision of Kakine looking up at the shot would remain absolutely still. Using his intense speed, Kakine had created an after-image of his body, giving the impression that he would be crushed within the blast. Up above the battlefield now, Kakine would come to a halt from his movements, onlooking at the dust. Not even a second would pass before all of the dust would begin to compact and tighten around Inami's location, The Creator of Nothing using his pulsating reiatsu as a catalyst to control the dust. The dust and Kakine himself would keep within one kilometer of the girl at all times, making sure his vision never left her body. As she was up in the sky, as was Kakine. The Yuudeshi looked down ton the bombardment of bullets upon his after-image that had now disintegrated into thin air, some stray shots nearly catching him, dodging them casually with a shunpo however.

"Kid... ever heard of a dust explosion?"

A sudden click from the fingers of The Creator of Nothing would echo now. From within the dust that was accumulated around the young girls body, a small spark of heat could be seen given off - this spark triggered by Kakine's own CreationConstruction, where he can create anything he wills by simply imagining it. From here, the dust would instantly explode, lighting up the entire sky for up to three kilometers. Even standing a kilometer away, the flames and explosion would reach Kakine, bouncing off his cybernetic shields, slightly weakening them from the earlier bullet assault. Yet the assault would not end there, it was time for Kakine's full counter-attack. Before one could even do so much as blink, like a dart, Kakine would shoot out from his position, his tremendous speed not being something that the human eye could follow without aid. Leaping through the flames at beyond amazing speeds, the momentum he had built up would now begin to aid his attack.

"You may consider yourself strong now, but your power is false. Built up from exterior efforts! My strength is pure and will crush your very dreams! I'd consider it best to turn tail and ran back to your mum before you get put down like the mutt you are!

Pulling back his fist, a wild punch would be launched out towards the chest area of Inami. Leaping through the flames, it would be like he had appeared out of no where, to Inami it would be likely that she wouldn't have even seen him closing in. Never the less, the punch aimed at the demon's chest would not only hold the force of both Kakine's built up strength and energy, but also the intense momentum from the speeds he was travelling. Being hit with a punch like this was a sure way to crack ribs, even injure the very heart of the opponent. Almost any obstacle that got in the way would appear to shatter as the energy and momentum would prove to be too great. Eventually pulling himself to a halt, the God of Nothing would finally stop around 500 metres away from where he originally aimed his punch. The master of speed would waste no time following up the assault he had created.

Energy would begin to swirl, not only around Kakine's entire body, but within him. It reached into the deepest parts of his energy storage, beginning to tap even into his Creation Sphere energy. Utilizing this unique energy, Kakine would now reach his peak sealed state. He was wasting no time on being friendly with his target, nor was he going to take it easy - she would feel the intense power that was CreationConstruction. Within the blink of an eye, a glove would now cover the hand of Kakine. The glove itself would appear to be quite neat looking, a screen on the back of his hand whilst on the index and middle finger would appear to have long blade-like metal reaching a few inches off the glove itself. This wasn't the only threat to be found however - from high up in the sky, a slight shine would be let off. Suddenly, an explosion of fire would begin to appear above the city of Bendigo. The fire would appear to be in the shape of a ball, circling and pulsating with explosions of flames dripping off the sides. The ball of fire would quickly expand, taking up two kilometres in all direction, tall, wide and even width. If one were to look up, nothing but orange, flaming skies could be seen. The ball of heat itself sat just below the barrier that Shadin Yuudeshi had set up over the continent of Australia, just below the mesosphere, yet onlooking from space one could see a giant ball of flames building over the area of Bendigo. Heat would begin to circle the entire city of Bendigo, get close enough and absolutely anything would become instantly incinerated. There was only one thing to describe this...

Kakine has summoned a sun.

A smaller, more compact and radiant sun. It was pulsating with life. The energy used to create it had taken it's toll on Kakine as he began sweating slightly, although he had no near reached his limit. Heat and flames would fill up the area, as even animals began to drop dead or be incinerated from getting too close, especially birds. Even from areas surrounding Bendigo, even in the capital of Melbourne, the giant ball of fire could be seen. Yet Kakine hadn't even made a slight twitch, he stood there as this happened rather casually. Raising his right hand, he'd hold up the glove, two blades pointed in the air and smile softly. Depending on the actions of his opponent, Kakine would either drop this ball of energy and heat upon Bendigo, incinerating all life in and around it, even the male Asthavon down below."Now tell me... Do you want to continue this stupid game? Or shall I drop this on you and make this town impossible to fight upon? The heat letting off right now is stable, but as soon as I will it -- it can snap and incinerate anything I wish. Play this game and you will lose." It would be interesting to see how the girl would react to this, whether she could find a way to extinguish all of it's heat and energy or if she could somehow counter. Never the less, without a doubt, Kakine wasn't fooling around. If it came to it, dropping this sun to cause an explosion over the entire town would not be hesitated at all.

(Note: This is not a full sized sun, but it holds within it amazing energy and intense heat enough to incinerate almost anything upon touch. )

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:10 am

His grin became huge as he saw the make shift sun, oh this was getting good. What a good fight in his excitement his power escaped slightly a huge blast of red energy hit the area almost devastating the landscape as he began to laugh almost in sheer amazement. "Ah it's so good to see strong one's still exist in this era, forgive me losing it for a moment. It's been eighteen centuries since such a strong person has been before me.." He seemed genuinely happy about Kakine's power. Somethings weren't meant to be known, he wasn't the push over people thought he was as he'd lose his calm for but a moment and showed his power. Which was ten fold due to the battle around him, this war fed him and made him stronger than people would realize. It let him tap into the power that few others could dream of. Nico and he both were grinning in pure excitement. The idea of fighting a strong enemy, now that was worth while and something he could do with relative ease. The other thing as War he'd not seen a good fighter like this in a while, someone who could match him in spiritual power but maybe even go beyond it in the status of war. Strangely unlike most he wasn't frightened or worried it excited him as he looked around. This landscape wouldn't live through taking a sun as he frowned for a moment. His gaze looked towards the male Kakine now, he'd lost it he killed his own people.."HAHAHHAH I can't hold it anymore, my excitement is about to burst!...AWAKEN BELLUM!" His laughing couldn't be held back as a huge blast of energy which shook the very area for hundreds of miles continued on. His laughter didn't stop as he seemed just absolutely thrilled about it. Raising his hand up an orb began to appear as large as the sun till it kept growing. What was he creating well that was an interesting question how often had people seen a super nova up close. Why was he going this far, the utter excitement of it all was thrilling him to his core. Did he care about dying, well that wasn't a thing war thought about ever. Besides he'd live through it and simple come back again and fight more.

His hand held the massive swirling ball of energy above him as he grinned looking at Kakine. " Sorry know I said I wouldn't butt into your play time with the kid...But I can't resist when you show off that much power, it's something I see so rarely.." Kiriel explained having lost the cigarette that he'd planned to smoke. He'd gone to the air now to stare at the figure of Kakine now, whom ever wished him to leave had better think of something else. Kiriel's power was massive absolutely huge for what it was and he couldn't be simply described as a weakling who sat around on the battlefield. His pressure was able to be felt across the entire area. Darkness demonic energy strong enough to shake things up as his crimson aura pierced the sky and he grinned laughing as he enjoyed himself. How did one deal with a man whom loved fighting and war to the core of his being. He held the super nova above his head with glee, waiting for Kakine's response.

He was praying nay hoping he could make his bigger. He wanted more, show me more was what he was whispering inside. The power of war yes it was almost time to unleash it, madness absolute blood lust. He wanted a fight and this was going to be the one that brought it about. Where did Kiriel's pressure lay well nobody's quite sure on the topic of how strong he really was. His energy was able to hit all of over the place. In large part due to the location and rest he'd taken. The war had fueled him up and made him strong, one little detail they didn't know yet was his secret. He could use anything from this battlefield that had been used, his power allowed that much. However Kiriel would go much further if he needed to. Bellum, he didn't bother with Mars and Aries. He let those two rest as he just laughed in joy. He was excited an emotion that rarely struck the demon of war. But this was a moment when it did, he was almost tempted to go all out against Kakine.

Kiriel could see this war almost like listening to a soothing Lullaby that played him to sleep. But instead it just got his blood pumping making him more excited. Watching both sides die from the person he put out beside Kakine was just absolute elation for him, he was in a place that few others got to be. The enemies and the people on those would be villains side began to die and be completely burned or just utterly destroyed. These two orbs could be seen from the entire country. This would be quite the symbol of power from the male whom stood locking his happy gaze with Kakine. Did he forget about Inami, yup he completely forgot of her existence. Thanks to Kakine he was far to excited to give a damn about her or anyone else. Mana herself could come in and he wouldn't care, this had left the ball park open to so many things. Kiriel would fight not only with his full might this day, but he would have a worthy foe and enjoy himself. Ah such a good era to awaken in when such a powerful one existed.

"Get excited, it's such a rare treat that beings like ourselves face off in war. Hehe not since the days when the battle of Troy happened have such great match ups been found.."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 pm

“You really are trying to kill me now aren’t you, well I’d be disappointed if you weren’t.. so lets get this started.. This prologue has gone on for slightly too long to be entertaining anymore; and since you have a mouth which is as unique as your choice of a I don’t give a damn attitude befitting a mongrel perfectly I guess I need to kick it up a notch Kekeh Keh!”

Things really did get wild after that sentence, you could feel it in the air. The tangible tension of two no three immense powers going head to head in a full out war, blood and pain being hidden behind fathoms upon fathoms of insanity and demented laughter. But what else could be expected atleast that’s what she thought , the melody of madness the ruin and insanity in her head boiling over as she heard the words which tickled her red. Kakine had said, in his straight up I don’t give a flying fuck who you are, or what you mean to me, attitude.. ”Ever Heard Of Dust Explosions?” That shit made her grin internally and hell she grinned externally her wicked lips parting with a smile that quite literally spread from ear to ear. The dust closing in, the friction building up, yet her own body hadn’t moved an iota of an inch she just kept grinning her expression turning almost the equivalent of a pseudo insane girl who had just found something laughably retarded. The explosion hell it was worthy of being called a bright light which lit everything up within a couple mile radius. Fuck even the ground shook while it seemed for certain she’d been swallowed up in the aftermath sand and noise mixing together with rubble and falling bits of god knows what. So why was there this uneasy feeling, well as the explosion seemed to become oddly bulgy it’d have exploded in every conceivable direction raw demon magic – manipulated pressure rippling out in a immense shockwave blasting her body clear of damage, and yes as she stood there butt fuckin naked she’d have looked up and said to kakine in a kind of drawling tone..

“You Are Dumb As Shiiiiiit Boy, if you think that crap was going to kill me or even dent this body o mine, I mean come the fuck on are you honestly going to talk all this shit, and then like a mongrel be unable to atleast keep my attention for the amount of time it takes for someone to blow their nose? Come on..I know there is more to ya then that, at least I hope to god there is more to you then your obnoxious mouth. . . “

Inami’s voice had kind of tapered off as she was by this point around 10 miles in the air and she was looking down at an honest to fuckin goodness miniature sun which was just hovering there as if begging for something retarded to happen to it. Which was why as she had deliberated for about the entirety of 2.5 seconds her swift response was clear cut and equally as show-n tell worthy. Ya see as energy bubbled no it brimmed bursting at the confines it was being forced into a rather large and dangerous black orb had expanded its intense presence causing well the ground to explode her own face illuminated by its strangely muted light. It wasn’t much but as the energy just got wild it’d all quite honestly combust into a melting pot of energy , and decimation. Just in a moment after creation that huge orb which was on par energy wise with the sun it was supposed to be the solution to, Had gotten thrown inami’s whole body having jerked down in the process; perspiration slightly framing her body as well things got kinda complicated a unexpected factor coming in, which was stupid brother kiriel. Though inami did have to grin and chuckle some as not one but three miniature-sun classed items collided in an explosion that well was destructive enough that it could be seen probably from clear on the other side of the Australian continent. With its absolutely massive billowing pillars of flame and raw energy exploding in every conceivable direction it wouldn’t at least to inami be something unexpected that the town, and quite a good deal of the surrounding vicinity of said town had gotten pretty much blown to hell and back.

With Broken chunks of rock flying almost as if regurgitated from the ground itself into the air inami hadn’t really moved but her tongue did slide out and run across her lips before going back into her mouth, the smile appearing once again. Actually as the smile made its repetitive presence known once again , dark energy mainly her threads had been interweaving into her body, allowing for a kind of dress to be created to remedy the disposition of being well butt-ass naked in the middle of a fire fight. Though even that slight action wouldn’t have taken a lot of time which was why as her mouth parted a rumbling scream echoed from the broken destroyed, and thoroughly fucked to hell over battle field. The chunks of rock and god knows what else seemed to be drawn to a small black orb resting above her head. Rock smashing against rock and pretty soon there would be a massive miniature “MOON” hanging 10 miles in the air with a size estimate of roughly larger than the town and what had just gotten blown the fuck up, being it had been created by the rubble of said huge ass explosion. Inami with about as much giddy glee as a child in a toy store had then brought her arm back the moon following the direct movements, and then moments after she’d jerk her arm forward hurling the massive rock ball down at kakine, and indirectly again at her brother kiriel.

Shockwaves began to amass from the immense object as Inami watched its descent, the ground obviously breaking up from gusting wind speeds that had probably exceeded at this point the general speed of 1000 miles an hour, dust being thrown every fucking direction saturating the battle field and probably everything in direct eyesight for the combatants would either be eclipsed by the massive rock falling directly down above them, or the thick as hell dust cloud which had reduced visibility in every other direction. Which was why as the moments ticked by her hand had twitched and by twitched I mean she had leveled her gun directly to the left of her and in a quite vindictive kind of voice said almost in a mocking manner to Kakine, something which should sound familiar to him.

”Oh mongrel dear, would you happen to know the effect of 3 minature sun-like objects colliding and then a massive miniature moon falling down moments after? I mean with all this dust everywhere it would be a shame if there was a I don’t know, stray spark which was thrown into the situation? I mean it would su-.. Oops My bad.. Well enjoy!”

She finished her little taunt with a spectacular punctuation, her finger squeezed the trigger setting off that “Spark” which would ignite every iota of dust in the visible horizon the friction having a domino effect generating an explosion which probably was loud enough it would be deafening even many miles away from ground zero of the blast, clouds had been vaporized the ground, well let’s just say it was more gone then it was present due to the explosive raw built up force and brute pounding that it had been taking on top of this absurdly large and deadly explosion which turned everything from horizon to horizon into one big boom, and it didn’t even take a lot of energy, it just was well supplying the spark to set it all off , it was a thing of beauty really, and her face spread teeth showing as well her whole appearance and face had been washed out and lost in the devastating boom which make everything else up till then look like child’s play.

So the ground buckled it bucked, and it shot in every direction the shockwaves having enough potency that they reached the realm of hyper sonic speed, sending out and destroying stuff over.. well atleast 90 miles away from the blast site, not perhaps from the blast or explosion, but from the aftershock which radiated outwards a pretty damn good ways. Yet in the aftermath there would be fire, and there would be brimstone, like a bible set hell. It was war after all though, Inami herself was grinning like a kid who had just opened up the best fucking Christmas present ever given to a sick, probably needing to be hospitalized and down-right sadistic and psychopathic member of the Asthavon Household. The crazy little fuck seemed to be enjoying it though as the wild winds jettisoned in every direction her mind seemed to be functioning though it was more of the stupid crazy and nutty thoughts that came when insanity took hold, but one that stuck out was.. ’ Wow, look at the fireworks war really is hell isn’t it, I mean with all this explosion and fire, I hope the other two are still alive.. if not.. oh well ill just turn them into puppets and fuck around for abit’ Was what she kind of resolved to do if they infact actually had died in that absurdly large blast.

Still though it was a wonder all this immense energy was expended and Inami herself seemed to be doing fine, albeit she was sweating some from the good work out. It would probably just go to show though that the amount of energy she had? Was no fucking joke seriously, as what she had currently done, had been not even remotely close, to the full potential that she had at her disposal, so really all that was left? Was to wait for the smoke to clear.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:08 pm
-RESERVING POST-

The Awakening - Bendigo, Victoria WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum