Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty Golden Voyage Thread Guide!

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:58 pm

credits: Template by PerfectFallacy
    music: NONE ∞ NOBODY
    words: SIGN UP!
    notes: #Voyage of Gilgamesh #interesting #threads

Mission Specs

Purpose!

This is a thread-inducing event, as its fundamental purpose. As such, there will be some guidelines for making sure that people have encouraging things to do while in threads, listed below. Most are capable of showing a person's abilities to others, and all have a value for the people on the ship. At the start of each rotation, each character may enter a different thread, though at that point they are closed off from the first set. The results of the first round will effect threads in the second, and so on and so forth. There will be a total of four rounds on the voyage.

Sparring Thread 1
Combatants:
Sparring Thread 2
Combatants:
Sparring Thread 3
Combatants:
Sparring Thread 4
Combatants:

Training Thread 1
Master(s): Magnolia
Student(s): Pociden P. Hearts Karkat Vantas
Training Thread 2
Master(s):
Student(s):
Training Thread 3
Master(s):
Student(s):
Training Thread 4
Master(s):
Student(s):

Social Thread 1
Participants: Ultra Hilarious Carnival Master
Social Thread 2
Participants:
Social Thread 3
Participants:

Event Threads
Event threads are special instances that can only be done in one thread during a rotation, and can have up to a specified number of direct participants. These will be based on a first come, first serve basis.

Gilgamesh Introduction and Golden Crew Meeting
This thread has the start of the voyage within it, in addition to a special meeting held between Gilgamesh and his Golden Crew, which they are all welcome to participate in. This will not consume their first round, and may even be concluded in a single post in response to the Golden King.

Gilgamesh: Gilgamesh
Other Golden Crew:

Monster Attack!
Defeat the giant sea monster! A leviathan-like creature has risen from the depths to assault the Golden Hind, and its called can be heard all throughout the boat. Gilgamesh has called on up to five candidates to take part, with at least three being non-Adventurers. The beast is estimated to have the durability of an advanced level of an 0 tier, making it rather difficult to destroy, as well as having the Advanced strength of a 1 tier. Its abilities include rapid underwater movement, a body that is more than five thousand feet long, and teeth that can be fired from its mouth.

Candidate One: Zane Fenier
Candidate Two: Mr. Ichiro
Candidate Three: Andrew Takahashi
Candidate Four:
Candidate Five:

Leviathan Controller: JJ

Skate Battle! Gear Test.
On the ship, a male known as Aeras Nero has discovered a large amount of the things he wears on his feet, best described as "Rocket Shoes". He has proposed a massive race, and Gilgamesh has taken notice. He has stated that any who participate will be allowed to keep the skates that they use, and the winner will even receive a special pair of gloves that has the same function as the shoes, but that are also able to emit flame.

Racer One: Aeras Nero
Racer Two:
Racer Three:
Racer Four:

Endurance Contest!
Somehow or another, an endurance contest was proposed on the ship. What does this mean? Quite simply, it is a battle between willpower. Someone has offered to deliver out punishment to the combatants, with their willpower and pride on the line, for the right to say that they are the 'Toughest of the Golden Armada!' and in addition, all who participate will have the ability to demonstrate their willpower.

Martyr One: Len Washi
Martyr Two: Obzedat
Martyr Three: Fantasia Nevermore
Martyr Four:

Aggressor: Pierre Frenchie

Treasure Hunt!
During dinner the evening after the passengers arrived on the ship, Gilgamesh disclosed that he would be holding a Scavenger Hunt of sorts. However, instead of normal objects, members of the ship have to collect wounds based on various powers. This mission can be completed in any manner, through normal threads or ones designed specifically for it. Each player in the game will have a checklist and a golden pen, which is able to recognize that they have received those injuries while they are on the voyage. When they place the pen on the boxes, it leaves a golden space. When all the spaces are filled, the ink will move and reveal the location of the treasure. What is the treasure? That is for Gilgamesh to know, those who find it to brag about, and those who lack to laugh at this grand game!

Requirements
Burn Wound
Frozen Limb
Blade Cut
Blunt-Force Broken Limb
Overload
Complete Exhaustion
Impalement

(Note: Only those participating in the Golden Voyage may apply)

Character's Name: (Just the name of the character.)
Thread to Join: (Which one are they joining? First person to join may create the thread, with the title being their design as long as it has [Golden Voyage] at the front of it.)
Position in Thread: (What station in their thread would they like to be?)
Entrance Comment: (Anything extra to say upon your entering?)
Reminder: It is not required to be approved to join a thread as long as it is not yet full. This is a general board topic, not an event sign-up!

Code:
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Thread to Join:[/b]
[b]Position in Thread:[/b]
[b]Entrance Comment:[/b]
Reminder: It is not required to be approved to join a thread as long as it is not yet full. This is a general board topic, not an event sign-up!

Photobucket

Last edited by JJ on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 8 times in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty Re: Golden Voyage Thread Guide!

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:03 pm
Character's Name: Len Washi
Thread to Join: Endurance Contest
Position in Thread: Martyr One
Entrance Comment: "I WILL NEVER, EVER BACK DOWN!"

Character's Name: Karkat Vantas
Thread to Join: Training Thread 1
Position in Thread: Student
Entrance Comment: "I want... To get stronger... I REALLY, REALLY DO!"

Character's Name:Aeras Nero
Thread to Join: Skate Battle! Gear Test.
Position in Thread: Racer One
Entrance Comment: "Beyond the rim of, space and time~"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:09 pm
Character's Name:Magnolia
Thread to Join:Training Thread 1
Position in Thread:Master.
Entrance Comment: "Knowing your self, is the best way to learn about what you can do"

Golden Voyage Thread Guide! LzZCuy7
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! BtXe12b
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue25/100Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:20 pm
Character's Name: Obzedat
Thread to Join: Endurance
Position in Thread: Martyr
Entrance Comment: "Hmph."

Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Sbb1I7e
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:18 pm
Character's Name: Zane Fenier
Thread to Join: Monster Attack
Position in Thread: Candidate
Entrance Comment: "May I raise my shield not only raise to strike down this monster but, also protect all those that fight along side me."

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 am
Alrighty. Austin, you're in charge of starting the monster thread. Shizou, the training thread. CPK, the endurance contest. I'll handle starting the race.

Go everyone, and have much fun!

- Buddha
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 am
Character's Name: Ravana
Thread to Join: Monster Attack!
Position in Thread: Whatever works; generally I don't like starting threads but if need be I will do so, so I guess either Candidate 1 or 2
Entrance Comment: Geesh, what a pain. Still, I suppose this thing does pose some kind of a threat... and I might as well make sure that nobody else gets hurt. And here I thought this was gonna be a leisure cruise.

Golden Voyage Thread Guide! 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Pociden
Pociden
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue0/0Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 am
Character's Name: Pociden Phantom Hearts
Thread to Join: Training Thread 1
Position in Thread: Student
Entrance Comment: "Hmm teacher role...doesn't sound fun...time to play the student role!"
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:00 am
Character's Name: Pierre de la Rose
Thread to Join: Endurance Test
Position in Thread: Agressor
Entrance Comment: "I dont noramaly start fights. But when I do its a race against time."

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Golden Voyage Thread Guide! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:42 pm
Character's Name: Andrew Takahashi
Thread to Join: Monster attack
Position in Thread: I don't mind being third
Entrance Comment: Forget slicing the sea monster, I'm going to kill it and grill it with my fire
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum