Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition]

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm
Enter MOTY Of 2013
✖ It's been one amazing year on Platinum Hearts and now it's time to look back as far as you possible can; from the start of 2013 to where we are now to decide the best nominations for their Of The Year Categories. I wish the best of luck of everyone who is entered in this thing and hope to have another this time next year!

The Rules Section

1. Do NOT vote yourself. We will NOT count these votes.

2. NO VOTE RETRACTIONS! IF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE STICK WITH THAT PERSON! IF YOU HAVE A REASON TO PULL OUT? THEN YOU'D BETTER DAMN WELL STATE IT AND MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

3. This thread will only last a maximum of one week. However, depending on outside circumstances, it can last for 3-7 days as these contest vary on how much time the staff on PH have to spend on them. So do not get pissy if we have some delays.

4. You can only vote for ONE member.

5. Do NOT make multiple accounts to vote for someone. If we catch people doing this, there will be a swift punishment waiting for you as we actively check IP's on the site.

6. PLEASE state the name of the member.

The Prize Section

First Place: The people who win first place in Member of the Year will receive 50,000,000 yen each, one skill upgrade, their own PH Medal, a mention in the Of The Month Winners and Of The Year Winners thread, their image on the sidebar for the month of January and a mention in the site's Youtube.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will receive 30,000,000 yen, one new ability in a characters app, two skill upgrades and an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads along with a 2nd place medal.

Third Place: The person who wins third place will receive 10,000,000 yen, one skill upgrade, an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners threads and possibly a 3rd place medal.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty Re: Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition]

Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:05 am
I'm voting for the mother fuckin' Lionus, Because not only did he go staff and help out, he had solid character development, was very active on the site, left and then came back as a member better than ever, he's getting my Vote for best final Fantasy Member of the Year.

Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Left_bar_bleue25/100Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty Re: Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition]

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:30 am
I agree, Lio f'sho. I haven't been here for but two months and he wasn't even here for some of that. However, I have went back and looked at past threads and characters and staff work he had done in the past year and I'd say there isn't no one else that could take this prize, tbh. Not to mention, he's been trying to help with getting the gotei 13 back to an active state with Wolf recruiting people into the eighth division. So yeah, Lionus gets my nomination here just to add to reasons why he should be voted for when it comes to it.

Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:37 pm
Gonna have to give this down to Zero, guy's been staying active and working hard much as I love Lio to death the boy's already in this sucker.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm
Lio
Because he's done enough this year.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 am

«TIME TO GIVE MY OTY VOTE NOW»

• AND LET'S SEE WHO RECEIVES THIS VOTE OF MINE! •

It has taken me awhile to come to a decision with this vote, but I believe I finally have a choice in who I want to vote for Member Of The Year. Based on everything I've thought about from activity, to impact and ambition: I'm going to vote for...CPKallday.

Why would I vote someone who joined around the 3rd quarter of the site? For a few reasons. The first reason is that Zero had been nominated and I was originally going to vote for him after I started thinking about Phan/Kade and him. However, when I've looked over his progress, he seems to be doing pretty well. Getting his org up and running, a nice little template shop going, heavily active and he seems to be going places in my opinion.

Thus, going on my gut, CPK will have my vote for member of the year because I'm a boss and I can vote for whoever I want.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Member Of The Year Nominations [2013 Edition] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:51 pm
Since every nigguh be voting for Lionus then ill have to think of someone else who deserves to be nominated.

I think ill vote Shizou. You can always rely on him to start a good thread and whenever I want to RP or whenever anyone does he seem to always offer himself to help. Similarly his always improving and deserves the acknowledgement.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

「LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD」
And like that, the OTY Nominations are over. Congratulations to all of those who were nominated and I hope to see some great fireworks had in the Of The Year Finals Series. So with that said, I'll be locking this thread and closing it out indefinitely.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum