Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10/100Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Empty Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP]

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:40 am

Last edited by Ventriloquist on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total

"Everybody Lies"
Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] 71f

Nihility:
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10/100Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Empty Re: Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP]

Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:28 am
Whew, after some time of having the muse abandon me it does seem the ol' gears are turning once again. However slowly that might be is something that can be worked on with time and patience.

Next goal! Post more than once in a day to catch up what I missed.

"Everybody Lies"

Nihility:
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP] Empty Re: Vent's 30 Day Tracker! [WIP]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm
I'm hereby closing this topic. I simply had a few to many days last week or so where i was not online, then rushed to post and forgot to update this. At this point, I've posted too many times since Jan 25th for me to be able to go find them all and get the links correct in correspondence to the dates.

Plus, I don't really care for the glory of a "30 Day Posting Challenge," Lol. I will ALWAYS post as much as I can, cuz I love this site. ^.^ I don't need to challenge to do that. But really...

I'm just to lazy and unorganized to keep track of this anymore. Haha...

Admins....staff...frost? One of you guys please Lock/archive this. Thanks ^.^

"Everybody Lies"

Nihility:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum