Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birth of the Iramasha Settlement Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Birth of the Iramasha Settlement Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Birth of the Iramasha Settlement Empty The Birth of the Iramasha Settlement

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Artist: AOT OST - Song: The Reluctant Heroes - Word Count: 1312
This was the mark of a major day for the Iramasha Clan. On the cold morning of January 1st, 2414; an historic event was in the beginnings of being made. Out deep within the North Pacific Ocean, the Iramashsa Military Leader, Koichi Iramasha, was hovering soundly over what appeared to be nothing but a range of ocean for as far as the eye could see. However, very soon, this landless mas would soon be filled to the brim would Earth. Why was that? Heh, The Hell Hound was going to live up to his promise to bridge the gap between the Iramasha and the Living Realm one way or another. Therefore, after his stunt in the War for Australia, The Royal Iramasha decided to seek the materials he needed, lay in wait and launch this colossal project for all to pay tribute to on this fine day Just what was the plan? It was quite simple: after those in support of Koichi's move to connect the Iramasha more with the living realm, they were able to produce a colossal land mass roughly the size of Hawaii for the likes of The Iramasha Military to use and drop in the human world in order to make their new Earth settlement.

Having enough supplies, equipment, infrastructure, power and security to house roughly five million Iramasha's; this colony was going to be the first of it's kind on the planet to house pure Iramasha. Inside of it's walls laid four primary cities: each waiting to be given a name as the days, weeks, months and years would go on. As the Iramasha of the Soul Society and Earth would colonize these walls, they'd progress with it's growth accordingly and let the citizens of this new country decide their fate when it comes to naming the landmarks of it's depths. Henceforth, with all of these matters now taken care following the months in the blowout of that colossal war effort, the time was finally here to unveil his promise he made on that day so many months ago.

Going on to spread this message throughout the globe through a partnership with the Iramahsa Sync working alongside the Yuudeshi Network, Koichi Iramasha was going to be able to broadcast this message throughout a hive of various satellite's, communication channel, broadcast signals and even into the depths of the virtual realm. Yes indeed, this news was going to be spread far and wide. So, without further delay, he'd take the center stage as he raised his right fist in the air and prepared to announce this message to the world.

"It is I, Koichi Iramasha, Leader of the Iramasha Military. You may or may not be familiar with my voice following the results of the Australian War. That is alright with me, in due time you will begin to learn more about me, my people and what our objectives are as the Iramasha as a whole begin to make their impact on this planet. We are a race of Angel's, Demon's, Hybrid's and Nature Spirits living in harmony as one whole collective. Our kind as resided itself mostly to the depths of the Spirit World; with a few rift raft in between venturing between the paths of the Living Realm, Hueco Mundo and so forth.

Due to these string of recent cataclysmic events on Earth, however, we've decided that it is in our best interest and yours to work together as a team. I've learned that the power that our people possess cannot just idly sit on our island in the sky. Before the fight comes to our footsteps, before this war engulfs the war; we'll do our best effort to assist all those who call Earth it's home in restoring the state of balance to it's original state. That is my assurance to you as the Iramasha Clans' figurehead.

Unlike the Gotei 13, we do not seek to rule you, we do not desire to control your life cycle nor do we have a rule thirst to dedicate where the flow of power is directed on this planet. However, where there is disbalance in the planet, we will try our best to assist you as our promise to the Soul King so many thousands of years ago. If there is civil unrest? The strength that lays vested within our kind will be there to lend a helping hand. If there is a break of war on a grand scale as Australia again? We'll surely arrive as swiftly as we can to help tip the favor against going against the world at large.

As a whole, our desire isn't that of unification of races such as goal of organizations akin to the Rinyūaru. Instead? We merely seek out the stabilization of this planet and it's people as it reaches such dark times...no matter how it is achieved. That is our purpose here. So long as I draw breath and my people, we will craw out that path which will restore the equilibrium of this planet.

And conclusively, this brings us to the point of why I'm making this announcement. I stand here before fellow Iramasha on Earth, within the Soul Society and all those who inhabit this realm in order to show you our arrival into this world: I'm going to bring you -- The Iramasha Settlement of Earth."

Now finished with his dialogue, it was time for the action of his words to be shown. Upon his arrival, a colossal vortex had opened up in the sky as the likes of a smirk crept up The Hound Dog's face. Easing it's descendant into the ocean, a few hundred of The Iramasha's Elite Force gathered around Koichi and they all began to focus their Chaos Energy in order to prevent the force from chunk of land causing Earthquakes and Tsunami's throughout the seven seas. Within a matter of minutes of focus, careful adjustment and positioning; this colossal island was infused into the Earth permanently as these people were hellbent on making their mark on this planet now.

Taking notes from the human's, there were many sorts of cities scattered throughout this island with bustling sky scarpers, endless buildings and the whole nine yards of the concrete jungles so constantly seen throughout Earth. However, as one would notice the out lands of this isle, there would be a more natural and tropical life seen as many sorts of sandy beaches, palm trees and deep forest were enriched into it's creation as well; along with many sorts of ancient looking temples, structures and gatherings comprised out of stone. Having a mixture of technology and serene surroundings at once in order for it all to mesh together with the flow of this planet, while maintaining their own heritage.

Now, with this spectacle unveiled across the Earth, Koichi could only laugh out at the insane stunt he pulled. Yeah, there was going to be a blaze of word throughout the far reaches of this human world, the Soul Society and the Iramasha Clan itself; but he felt he was finally making an impact during his reign as their military leader with his actions on Earth throughout the past few months. This was just another major milestone as he flew down towards the island with the hundreds of Iramasha Military Forces following behind him. On this day, they'd move towards making this a functioning, strong and mighty powerhouse of a country to help finally bring a state of stabilization to this war torn planet. It was going to be a trying year for the Iramasha, but they were more than ready to endure it. With the threats they faced if this whole thing went south, they didn't have the luxury of staying behind the scenes anymore at this point. It was time to get down and dirty.

The Birth of the Iramasha Settlement WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum