Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Left_bar_bleue5/100To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:32 pm
On this beautiful day it was really crappy that Gabriel was stuck with such a multitude of assignments. The post war effort was so strong within the 2nd division that he was stuck doing everything from "Clean Up" jobs to literal cleaning jobs, and at the pace he was going about them his assignments would last him an entire year. Gabriel was really irritated at the notion of how long it would take him to finish these assignments. So his decision was that if he was going to finish he would have to figure out a way to do so quickly, and to do that the strength and speed he held currently wasn't enough to do so. The idea of training was something brought him a lot of annoyance, but the idea of spending an entire year doing these assignments was a giant pain as well.

Gabriel knew that self training would be a way to go about increasing his strength, but what he really needed to improved was experience in fighting. Walking through the Seireitei Gabriel was searching for someone to possibly spar with.

Gabriel never really worked with others, and didn't think there was much of a chance in hell that if he actually did do this he would learn anything, but if there was a chance that he would be saved the irritation then he decided it was worth a try. He was walking around the area towards the front of the 13th Division Barracks searching for someone who might be of some sort of help in his mission. His brothers would be proud of him in some sorts as well. Even though to everyone else it would look like he was being dedicated, they would know he was just trying not to be lazy, but they still would be happy he was attempting to improve.

Matsu
Matsu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Left_bar_bleue0/0To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty Re: To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Renn leaned up against a wall of the Squad 13 barracks, wiping some sweat from his brow. Today was a really hot day, and even though heat never bothered him much in his armour, it was still a bit much. Most of Squad 13 were involved with post-war efforts, usually heading to other squads to boost manpower or supervise others. Renn wasn't one of those people, unfortunately. Being a low member of the squad, Renn was tasked with helping out Squad 5 with whatever they needed help with for the day. It was the first time that he had interacted with the squad that had once invited them to join their ranks. Renn just wished it could've been under better circumstances.

Renn had just returned from finishing his work with Squad 5 and was taking a break. The shade felt nice, after being in the sun for so long, though it didn't do much for the residual heat. Returning his vision to the area before him, Renn noticed a person roaming around the barracks. He hadn't recognized him as a member of the squad. Renn sighed, since it was likely someone looking to pass off more work to the squad. Pushing off the wall, Renn made his way to the mans.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
Graphics by: CPKallday
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Left_bar_bleue5/100To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty Re: To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:13 am
Walking around in this irritating heat made all of this even worse. A line of sweat dripped down the right of his brow which his right hand quickly swept up and wiped off. Right now he was wearing black jeans, a jacket and a white shirt underneath it. He pinched the middle of his shirt and slowly pulled it forward and pushed it back repeatedly in order to achieve some sort of cooling. That overall sweaty and clammy feeling even before he had started training was just irritating. He could feel his shirt begin to stick to his back and his arms begin to sweat as well. The sun definitely was doing it's toll today as it stuck big and bright in the sky.

Looking around Gabriel noticed someone was trying to get his attention in the shade. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to get out of this sun and possibly to find someone to spar with. He looked at the young man as he approached and saw his armor that he was wearing which made him think

*Damn.. It must be hot in there...*

Getting close enough to where now he was standing in the shade Gabriel interlocked both of his hands behind his head and began to size this person up before he responded to him. No distinguishable showings that he was even a seated member. He looked just about as much as a greenhorn as he did before.. he started doing "Clean Up" jobs. Something about the part of your soul that dies entirely when you see the light from a targets eyes disappear. It's a feeling that Gabriel would wish upon no one. Before that he had been close to how he was now just more depressed all in all.

Gabriel decided this was the person he would talk to though he didn't know how exactly to ask the question he did notice that he was probably stuck with the grunt work as well. Or else he'd be out with the rest of his division.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Gabriel Alexander of the 2nd Division."

Upon finishing his introduction he loosened his interlaced hands and brought them down to his sides. This heat was certainly bugging him, and if there were any wind it would be a little bit bearable, but no such thing was found. Using his right hand he wiped his brow of any sweat that had accumulated sense the last time he did and continued with his proposal.

"I think your the kind of person I was looking for. The thing is I was given enough post war work to last me a year, and at my current strength I am unable to do anything, but take an entire bloody year to do so. My thinking is if I get faster and stronger I will be able to better finish this mountain of jobs, and that is where you come in. I usually do not like working with people, but seeing as we are both unseated and could probably use some boost in strength in order to become stronger why don't we train together? Well meaning spar or train."

Before this heat struck him like a brick wall it seemed like his proposal would have been a simple one considering that they both needed it, but now that the heat had struck them Gabriel began to think of ways to make this easier, and the closest way he could think of is using the 13th Division Dojo. Opening all the windows up and just training and sparing until they drop. At least hopefully that would be enough. This was almost a last ditch effort for him, because besides his brothers he really didn't care for anyone else. In fact he despised most people and hated being around him, but if this person were to accept then it'd make it easier for him to be around at least this person.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:54 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

To Be Annoyed or To Be Really Annoyed. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum