Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Twelfth Division [Private]

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

He took the file deftly from her, the item sliding into his hand as if a rift had appeared there, vanishing within his palm as he added the item to the Kyuntainer. "..." He listened carefully to her as she took out the blade, watching it spark as he tilted his head at it. His mind instantly revitalized the schematics of the thing within him, and a very small smile touched the edges of his lips. "Full functioning?" He asked of her, very simple and to the point, listening to her answer of it being fully functional. That was enough to satisfy the male; and it made him glad, at least a small part of him, that she was able to still work like this and be at ease with herself.

"...Captain... You know I would not ask you to go with me if I did not want you to be there with me." He said simply, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, his eyes closing as smoke rose slowly in swirls from the cigarette on his lips after she had answered his question. He knew, on some level, her thoughts; but at the same time, regarded only it as that of a co-worker. If he was asked to give his honest thoughts on the captain; well, she frankly excited the male far more than any other single person he knew, and was so attracted to her that he even became her vice captain. However, he believed that on nearly all levels that attraction was one sided, as there would always be that part of Crystal that desired only one thing: her ambition. To treat her needs, he would do whatever it took to further her ambition.

"...Christ you're wound up tight at the moment..." He sighed, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth before walking up to her, tilting his head for a moment before suddenly leaning forwards before kissing her, his mouth as fresh as if he had never inserted any tobacco within it whatsoever, as he placed the cigarette between his lips again as he reached out both arms, giving her a hug. An honest hug, embracing her and squeezing her against him. "...I'll come pick you up around sixish then... And don't worry so much about it. It's supposed to help you relax." He explained to her, giving her one final squeeze as he released her, turning around to where the door was, pausing for a moment before exiting to see if there was anything else that she desired to say to him...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Twelfth Division [Private]

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:48 pm

lalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala! She was trying her best to make noises within her head to force her away from trying to think about the situation. It had long been obvious that Kyu had feelings for her, and even if she did a fair job of hiding it, hers were pretty clear too...even to other Captain and Lieutenants. Though she was quite used to the occasionally rare chances when she would accept the advances and the flirts, she still became quite flustered from time to time. Deadly and dangerous experiments were one thing, but facing someone you had feelings to as they nestled against your soul...that was just too much.

"Y-ya yea, I'll go don't worry, she said reasserting her stand that she would indeed attend. There was no point in highlighting his comment about his desire to be with her there. Had she kept picking at it it would only enhance the reddened blush she was trying to hard to keep away from her cheeks. Calming herself once again, a more natural smile unlike the silly one from earlier would draw on her face. Yea, thank you." It was not a thanks that required a response. In fact, it was very possible the thanks was not directed specifically at his proposition of taking her out. The thanks was merely a gratitude for a lot of things at very different times.

Breathing out a couple times to completely return to her senses, she would walk behind him. "I'll see to a couple of things by the lab, and in time, get ready for tonight." There was always something to do, truly. Whether what she had to do was truly necessary or not was a different question, but alas, her mind would not be changed. The time at the lab resolving other issues, as ironic as it might sound, would grant her the time to think about the night, her garments and what she might do. Would they dance, would they sing, would they kiss? It was a question. The latter, though she was not very used to it, was growing on her. She was still recovering from the kiss he had placed on her moments earlier. She had purposely chosen to ignore the idea in her mind because otherwise she would be thinking about it throughout the day. And things like that, which were bound to repeat before the night was over, were better kept till then. "I'll see you tonight then."

OOC: I think the thread is just about done. We can move on to the night out thread or something else if you'd like.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 pm

...I wonder… Do I do the wrong thing, making her this close to me…?/i]

The vice captain of Squad 12 asked himself as he watched the actions of his captain, the smoke still rising from the cigarette in his mouth as he looked at her, giving her his complete and utter attention. [i]….There's little doubt that she will be more harmed than helped from interacting with me in such a manner… am I overstepping my bounds as a Weapon…?
These questions were not the one from his Cybernetic Mind, but rather from the small iota of himself that he left untouched in his cerebral cavity, for just these situations. He couldn't leave Crystal alone; but he couldn't be that close to her, either. He was her sword, her blade, her tool. He would act for her until the day when his ability to act would cease to desist… Or she dies. The thought, unbidden, but clear; he knew it was possible, and even more likely with him as he drew nearer to her. That was why he would always watch her back; why the space between her shoulder blades, the backs of her thighs, the very backs of her ankles would always been seen by his eyes; those features would never change from the landscape of his mind. Not until the day he perished; and in the end, that was how he most of his mind would see her. The small remaining part would see nothing less than the smile on the times when she relaxed…

His conscious mind, however, focused now on what Crystal was telling him. '...It's my job to worry." He told her simply in reply. "You're welcome…" He also said; even though his response was not required. It wasn't a compulsory response; usually, Kyu would simply prefer to remain silent. He truly did not seek out others much; Crystal was enough for him. "See you then." Was all he told her in reply. He did not say that he would pick her up at the usual time; that was something she knew. A part of his mind wondered if things like that, petty things, useless things, unnecessary things… But what makes something unnecessary…? He wondered to himself, turning back around again to look at her once more, stopping his steps. "…" His gaze was small, but it was not his normal gaze. It was a different kind of gaze. It was neither the protector, nor the desirer. It was a different kind o f look; a simple look of attachment. It was a look of belonging; and there was only one person, Teddy not included, who would ever see that look.

"Pick you up at the usual time…" He told her, before turning back around again. He decided not to think too deeply on why he had bothered to take time to say that. Unnecessary things are… He began to contemplate as he walked away from her, leaving only the corpses and cigarette smoke behind. Unnecessary things are that way because… They are wants… They are not needs… Human politics… Interacting with others… He paused for a moment, stopping outside the 12th Division Barracks as he looked up towards the sky, putting a hand over his eyes, basking in the light; something he could never do well as a Sueki. Anticipating the wants of others and giving them things, hmm…?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:03 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The New Twelfth Division [Private] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum